Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

CBN To Apply Islamic Principles To Non-Banking Financial Institutions - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN To Apply Islamic Principles To Non-Banking Financial Institutions (5164 Views)

CBN To Publish Names Of Bank Debtors / CBN To Punish Landlords & Schools That Ask For Dollars / 6 Principles To Adopt To Find Your Future Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN To Apply Islamic Principles To Non-Banking Financial Institutions by Judek2(m): 1:00am On Oct 03, 2011
As far as i'm concerned,the two major threats Nigeria is facing on the aspect of Islamatising the country is Islamic Banking and Boko Haram,
This is surely a terrorist organisation headed by Sanusi with its hidden motives not firmly based on non-interest-good motive but biasness,and operating under the disguise of the CBN,
The name explains it all.
Re: CBN To Apply Islamic Principles To Non-Banking Financial Institutions by TBrownAuto(m): 9:34am On Oct 03, 2011
Judek2:

As far as i'm concerned,the two major threats Nigeria is facing on the aspect of Islamatising the country is Islamic Banking and Boko Haram,
This is surely a terrorist organisation headed by Sanusi with its hidden motives not firmly based on non-interest-good motive but biasness,and operating under the disguise of the CBN,
The name explains it all.

Well I wonder where you kept your sense of reasoning his introducing non intrest banking because it has worked in the top oil producing country so why can;t it work in Nigeria many of the school in Eu are tution free yet a child of 3yr in Nigeria pay 40 to 50 thousand niara all this bulshit say the truth and stop your one side way of life.
Re: CBN To Apply Islamic Principles To Non-Banking Financial Institutions by chamber2(m): 10:28am On Oct 03, 2011
TBrownAuto:

Well I wonder where you kept your sense of reasoning his introducing non intrest banking because it has worked in the top oil producing country so why can;t it work in Nigeria many of the school in Eu are tution free yet a child of 3yr in Nigeria pay 40 to 50 thousand niara all this bulshit say the truth and stop your one side way of life.

What truth do you want him to say or are you going to force your own opinion down his throat?
Re: CBN To Apply Islamic Principles To Non-Banking Financial Institutions by Remii(m): 10:46am On Oct 03, 2011
pereze:

Are you not among those clamouring for FOI bill? He asked a simple question which all you should have done is to supply the answer if you have it.

OkĀ  ooo, His first 5-year term should end by June 2, 2014.
Re: CBN To Apply Islamic Principles To Non-Banking Financial Institutions by talk2xp: 3:38pm On Oct 03, 2011
Not surprised @ all. Nigerians and NL are one of d most biased and sentimental pple in d world no wonder we are still here lol. Cos its islamic makes it bad and would make NIGERIA an Islamic state. Why are we always living in falsehood. My fellow brethen preach in buses, endless all night revival on our roads, and even b4 we wakeup from our bed its somebody telling us to be born again(ie: to become Xtians) and this Moslem never cry foul play. If u choose to deal with this banks do and if u choose to do otherwise its your choice. In develop nations of the world its functioning and the pple there have not turn Moslems. So what are we trying to protect? If we have a problem with it let setup a Xtian bank too or we shutup.
Re: CBN To Apply Islamic Principles To Non-Banking Financial Institutions by TBrownAuto(m): 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2011
talk2xp:

Not surprised @ all. Nigerians and NL are one of d most biased and sentimental pple in d world no wonder we are still here lol. Cos its islamic makes it bad and would make NIGERIA an Islamic state. Why are we always living in falsehood. My fellow brethen preach in buses, endless all night revival on our roads, and even b4 we wakeup from our bed its somebody telling us to be born again(ie: to become Xtians) and this Moslem never cry foul play. If u choose to deal with this banks do and if u choose to do otherwise its your choice. In develop nations of the world its functioning and the pple there have not turn Moslems. So what are we trying to protect? If we have a problem with it let setup a Xtian bank too or we shutup.

You have said it all,
Re: CBN To Apply Islamic Principles To Non-Banking Financial Institutions by erico2k2(m): 5:51pm On Oct 03, 2011
guys quite the fuzz, e have loads of Islamic naks here in the Uk,I can tell you%50 of muslem dont even go there to bank, so why the fear? its for everybody if you like go if you dont do not go end of. tongue
Re: CBN To Apply Islamic Principles To Non-Banking Financial Institutions by Judek2(m): 7:39am On Oct 04, 2011
TBrownAuto:

And in your widest imagination,you think all that is gonna end if its implemented?, BULLSHIT!
Mind you,stop comparing Nigeria with all those countries,its just black nd white.
Re: CBN To Apply Islamic Principles To Non-Banking Financial Institutions by baslone: 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2011
But when we are discussing infrastructure and development, it's your type that is quick to point to the west

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bet9ja !! Give Me My Birthright !! Give Me My 10% !! / Facebook Rakes In $1.6 Billion In First Half 2011 / Great Benefits Of Registering Your Business With Corporate Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.