Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

What Are The Regulatory Requirements To Start A Car Tracking Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are The Regulatory Requirements To Start A Car Tracking Business (900 Views)

Vehicle Tracking Business In Nigeria / Requirements To Start A Filling Station Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Regulatory Requirements To Start A Car Tracking Business by nawao(m): 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2011
Hello Nairalanders.

I am a Banker haven't put in 6 years but I am feed up with the industry and desire to do my own business. Therefore I am researching into several business to possibly start any.

I was recently introduced into the Car Tracking business by an existing staff of a Car track Company. The guy has technical background with relevant hands on practical experience. He is willing to work with me if I can provide the funding to start the business. He has given me start up estimate but I am trying to understand the whole stuff all by myself. Cos I know I must not gamble at all in business.

Please I want to ask Nairalanders if any one knows the prospects of such business and the regulatory issues ie required license etc, to operate such an organisation without infringing on the law.

I really want to do business right. I am a Finance professional with strong bias in credit structuring.

I will appreciate contribution.

Thank you.
Re: What Are The Regulatory Requirements To Start A Car Tracking Business by dking123: 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2011
i will not advice u to put ur money in a business u know nothing about wink
Re: What Are The Regulatory Requirements To Start A Car Tracking Business by yamakuza: 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2011
Dont see how its different from a business selling spare parts or car accessories. Worst case, a logistics or courier company.

They all dont need special licenses, but the lawyer incorporating your company should know best.

The telcos providing support might have their own requirements.

Ask your guy to snoop around.

(1) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Bank Card Works On Plimus? / B / I need Bulk Metal Waste Bins And Waste Disposal Service For A Construction Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.