Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,677 members, 7,851,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:58 PM

Have Electricity Supply Increased In Your Area Immediately PBAT Took Over - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have Electricity Supply Increased In Your Area Immediately PBAT Took Over (532 Views)

Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane / Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT / PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Electricity Supply Increased In Your Area Immediately PBAT Took Over by hungkee: 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2023
Please i would want you to keep politics aside and see things from the right perspective.
I noticed that immediately PBAT assumed office as the President, there’s this swift change in electricity supply in my area.
Before this government took over, we used to have almost guaranteed 6hrs of supply starting from around 11:30pm to around 5:30am - 6:30-am. Inshort we go to bed virtually 28 to 29 days in a month.
But i noticed that there’s this improved supply of not less than 20hrs daily. Is it that we have started reaping the positive effect of subsidy removal or is it as a result rainy season which they say that the electricity generation is improved due to enough water in the dam.

Note: I stay in Festac suburb of Lagos.

How’s electricity supply in your area?
Re: Have Electricity Supply Increased In Your Area Immediately PBAT Took Over by BlackAdams007: 3:04pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ours is still the same way it was.
Re: Have Electricity Supply Increased In Your Area Immediately PBAT Took Over by akingangan: 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2023
Yes
Re: Have Electricity Supply Increased In Your Area Immediately PBAT Took Over by Taylor93: 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2023
embarassed
Re: Have Electricity Supply Increased In Your Area Immediately PBAT Took Over by 3pointsagree: 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2023
akingangan:
Yes
I'm a Calabar man living in the FCT and I can honestly say that since His Excellency President Tinubu took office electricity supply in my home and workplace has increased
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Have Electricity Supply Increased In Your Area Immediately PBAT Took Over by datola: 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2023
Yes. It has improved the same way it improved when Buhari took over in 2015.

Two things:

1. The period, May/June is beginning of heavy rain fall when generation usually increases every year.

2. The electricity companies are not sure of the body language of the new government so they need to be careful in order not to have their contracts canceled.
Re: Have Electricity Supply Increased In Your Area Immediately PBAT Took Over by iampeterben(m): 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
Yes it has massively.

2 Likes

Re: Have Electricity Supply Increased In Your Area Immediately PBAT Took Over by jmoore(m): 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
When you lack basic knowledge, you will start praising politician because sun dried your clothes.

Nigeria is generating 5,000 megawatts. For a population of 180 million, common sense should tell you that we have barely scratched the surface of power generation.

If you are enjoying stable power supply, common sense should tell you that you are in the minority.
Re: Have Electricity Supply Increased In Your Area Immediately PBAT Took Over by hungkee: 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2023
datola:
Yes. It has improved the same way it improved when Buhari took over in 2015.

Two things:

1. The period, May/June is beginning of heavy rain fall when generation usually increases every year.

2. The electricity companies are not sure of the body language of the new government so they need to be careful in order not to have their contracts canceled.

Sad...that means that the epileptic supply we used to have is man made.

2 Likes

Re: Have Electricity Supply Increased In Your Area Immediately PBAT Took Over by hungkee: 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2023
jmoore:
When you lack basic knowledge, you will start praising politician because sun dried your clothes.

Nigeria is generating 5,000 megawatts. For a population of 180 million, common sense should tell you that we have barely scratched the surface of power generation.

If you are enjoying stable power supply, common sense should tell you that you are in the minority.
I know that we are lacking enough energy that can go round and also there will never equal improved supply round the country but just trying to get people experience.
Re: Have Electricity Supply Increased In Your Area Immediately PBAT Took Over by mbaise1000: 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
I will expect the usual denial, from people here, those in support of tinubu will tell you they have started having 24 hour lights even as e know it's impossible, and those that don't like him will say that they one hour per week they used rlto have is gone, BTW it's very ironic that those that are suffering most are the ones defending all these mediocrity because of mostly tribe and religion, only in nigeria will people vote against their personal interests to spite others and turn around to call those they want to spite haters, wether you see lights or not, what matters most is the reality on ground, we can do ostrich from here till eternity,nothing will ever improve on nigeria, anyone can curse or hate all they want, the reality still remains that there are things you don't hate away or curse away or wish away, and the best part is that anyone who is hating anyone who doesn't know or care that you exist is hurting only themselves because their hate is only going through them alone, we must reap the fruit we sow, you don't sow bigotry and and hate and reap love, you vote a devil you reap the fruits of the devil, you vote the one that fear God, you reap the things of God, bragging rights don't pay for fuel or food.
We are all in this together, the difference is that those of us who are TRUE Christians are not worried about whatever direction anything takes because we are always ready, those that are going to be disappointed are those that are putting their hopes on man and this system, it can only get worse, tinubu or any other person
Re: Have Electricity Supply Increased In Your Area Immediately PBAT Took Over by hungkee: 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2023
mbaise1000:
I will expect the usual denial, from people here, those in support of tinubu will tell you they have started having 24 hour lights even as e know it's impossible, and those that don't like him will say that they one hour per week they used rlto have is gone, BTW it's very ironic that those that are suffering most are the ones defending all these mediocrity because of mostly tribe and religion, only in nigeria will people vote against their personal interests to spite others and turn around to call those they want to spite haters, wether you see lights or not, what matters most is the reality on ground, we can do ostrich from here till eternity,nothing will ever improve on nigeria, anyone can curse or hate all they want, the reality still remains that there are things you don't hate away or curse away or wish away, and the best part is that anyone who is hating anyone who doesn't know or care that you exist is hurting only themselves because their hate is only going through them alone, we must reap the fruit we sow, you don't sow bigotry and and hate and reap love, you vote a devil you reap the fruits of the devil, you vote the one that fear God, you reap the things of God, bragging rights don't pay for fuel or food.
We are all in this together, the difference is that those of us who are TRUE Christians are not worried about whatever direction anything takes because we are always ready, those that are going to be disappointed are those that are putting their hopes on man and this system, it can only get worse, tinubu or any other person
Bro you have started to get it all wrong. If you check i am not a supporter of this government and never supported these candidates during Feb. 25 presidential election. Although i am a very open minded person that view things from the right perspective (in my own mind i could be wrong) irrespective of political or religious affiliation.
You might be surprise if I tell you my state of origin and my political views, please try to purge yourself of religious and ethnic venoms.
Re: Have Electricity Supply Increased In Your Area Immediately PBAT Took Over by Jokerman(m): 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
Wait till dry season before we are sure yet.

Every rainy season there's always considerable amount of light
Re: Have Electricity Supply Increased In Your Area Immediately PBAT Took Over by ivolt: 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2023
Are you a kid who still believe in magic?
Have you forgotten how Buhari body language magically improved electricity in 2015?
What came out of it eventually?
Tinubu would be stupid to claim success for temporary changes in power supply in some areas.
Re: Have Electricity Supply Increased In Your Area Immediately PBAT Took Over by Seefinish: 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2023
I am enjoying 24 hours uninterrupted power supply to an extent that I pay 100 naira daily to a phone charger in my area who is using gen to charge my phone everyday.
Body language ko
Body odour ni
Re: Have Electricity Supply Increased In Your Area Immediately PBAT Took Over by mbaise1000: 12:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
hungkee:
Bro you have started to get it all wrong. If you check i am not a supporter of this government and never supported these candidates during Feb. 25 presidential election. Although i am a very open minded person that view things from the right perspective (in my own mind i could be wrong) irrespective of political or religious affiliation.
You might be surprise if I tell you my state of origin and my political views, please try to purge yourself of religious and ethnic venoms.

I wasn't trying to belittle you or your opinion nor did I try to insult you, you shouldn't see it that way, you are entitled to your political views just as I am entitled to mine, and who or what you support is entirely your own right, but as you are entitled to all these, don't you think that others are also entitled to theirs?
What I said is not out of hate or out of tribalism, what I said are clear facts which if you decide not to see or accept them because you want to be politically correct, there are people who don't want to be in denial, for those of you who believe that nigeria will ever work, I think that the only thay will make that possible is if everyone will face the truth but I know that's impossible as is been proved here over and over, I don't hate so I need not purge myself of what doesn't exist in me.
Or you may point out exactly those things that made you to make that statement and tell prove me wrong on any of them, and I will explain them even more, I am here bros
Re: Have Electricity Supply Increased In Your Area Immediately PBAT Took Over by jude79(m): 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
Mine got worse

Re: Have Electricity Supply Increased In Your Area Immediately PBAT Took Over by Couldntfigurean: 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2023
Nigerians are very easy to deceive
I remember when buhari body odor happened in 2015,people were jubilating thinking it would remain that way

(1) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo's private army / Why I Supported The Replacement Of Maryam Shetty On Ministerial List - Ganduje / Would Lagos Be More Progressive If It Were Under A Igbo Government?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.