Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:19 AM

President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor (82490 Views)

Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss / Masked Gunmen Endorse Emefiele As President In 2023 / Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Chinny024(f): 11:35am On Jun 10, 2023
Is that the priority?.How does that reduce the pump price of fuel and further inquiry inflicted
by improper speech .Clout chasers everywhere...

🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
foleskay:
undecided
Tinubu wey no send anybody. The major reforms and transformation that will happen in the next six months will be unprecedented

Emefiele even sef knows hes going under d axe. Him and d cabals tried al they could to truncate Tinubu,but the game master knew their gimmicks hence his Ogun infamous outburst.

Carry on baba BAT. Yoruba lon se ijoba kil se ganbari. D difference is crystal clear grin
Your post was spot on until your last paragraph.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by tunde1200(m): 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2023
If this news is true may almighty God bless this nation and punish emefiele and its entire family Amin
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Olorioladex(f): 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
Contact Jaydees variety store for your wholesale and retail kitchen gadgets and items at affordable prices. Promo is ongoing!!!! WhatsApp 08039308175 now

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by BabaIbo: 1:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
Levels1:

You actually asked and certainly it won't favor you and your household.

If you are a Christian, it was written in the Bible to ask and you shall receive. Knock and shall be open unto you... Seek and shall be given unto.

So I'm very certain it will never favour you Olorun

I did not read the tra sh you typed there.

I already told you what I have to tell you.

Go and deal with it because you are surely going to experience that which you wish me by conceiving such thought for others in your mind.

When you are done passing through that, you will learn to control your utterances/words towards others.

Bye!
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Levels1(m): 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
BabaIbo:

I did not read the tra sh you typed there.

I already told you what I have to tell you.

Go and deal with it because you are surely going to experience that which you wish me by conceiving such thought for others in your mind.

When you are done passing through that, you will learn to control your utterances/words towards others.

Bye!

No, I never wishes you anything rather I said Amen to your prayers and as such it will come to pass in Jesus mighty name Amen.
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by elijahkayode(m): 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
We are aware that this is gonna happen

Pursuing enemies
Tinubu administration is gonna be a disaster This is how you know administration that is going to fail completely Ya all can quote me and insult me but ain't scared
I repeat tinubu's administration is gonna be a disaster
children of hate 101
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by elijahkayode(m): 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2023
foleskay:
undecided
Tinubu wey no send anybody. The major reforms and transformation that will happen in the next six months will be unprecedented

Emefiele even sef knows hes going under d axe. Him and d cabals tried al they could to truncate Tinubu,but the game master knew their gimmicks hence his Ogun infamous outburst.

Carry on baba BAT. Yoruba lon se ijoba kil se ganbari. D difference is crystal clear grin

my brother abeg Hype Yoruba Again
home of great talents
we no be children of hate oooo
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by OluchiDelly: 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
GeneralPula:

Bro, lemme give you a tip..

I'm also into farming and I do mingle with Olden days farmers. I observed something about these papas, which is they mostly keep their money at home! Most of them don't use bank at all!

Did you know they didn't suffer during the cash issh? Ever since then, I been doing the same. But instead of me saving in naira, it's dollar i do use!

If I wanna save 200k for Eg, I just buy it in dollar and put keep!

So as a farmer, it's good to always have cash saved outside bank!

Noted sire.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
Mogajunior:
Oga I expect you to be smarter than this. Emefiele Bubu did a lot of damage to our economy and deserves to go.
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by ismodiwa(m): 6:47pm On Jun 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

We are aware that this is gonna happen

Pursuing enemies

Tinubu administration is gonna be a disaster
This is how you know administration that is going to fail completely
Ya all can quote me and insult me but ain't scared

I repeat tinubu's administration is gonna be a disaster

Oga, Emefele deserve to be in jail.
Alot of atrocities in his name
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by Walz001: 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2023
His believe has caught up with him
One thing with Blackman is that power motivate them too much

He suppose to don resign even before now
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by XAUBulls: 3:07am On Jun 12, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE
CBN Governor.
Re: President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor by legitnow1: 11:09am On Jun 15, 2023
Seun:

We can do better than SLS. Don't forget why Jonathan removed SLS. He's insubordinate. And he left economics for traditional leadership for several years. I vote no.
Bismarck Rewane is a better choice. He is not only a good analyst but a good teacher who can explain to politicians how the economy works so they don't make stupid decisions like Buhari made for 8 years.
Seun, Please forgive hammer for hurting your feeelings.

Release hammerdk for me to use.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria / Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) / Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.