Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) (44060 Views)

‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath / Meteor Lights Up The Night Sky Over Oklahoma USA (pics, Video) / Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:16am On Jun 11, 2023
Nothing, it's just children playing with drone at night that all
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by tsdarkside(m): 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2023
ednut1:
Ufo sighting rarely occurs in africa and asia why 🤣

bwahaha....because we dont see them as whatever this westerners call them....

actualy whites are the aliens on earth....kiki....
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by Wildkat02: 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2023
omoadeleye:
They're quick to make videos when it comes to an accident or people having violence fight.

But they can't make the video of aliens staring at them but they can have time to make calls.

This is hoax and bs

Anything concerning alien life forms are classified.
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2023
juman:
Why non of them record it?
This is 2023 where everybody has video recorder in their phones.

UFO is big lies.

Its not only human in the earth.
Jinns also living with us. They live their own lives. Normally they dont disturb us.

In as much as I agree with you. The only time I got to have an atom of doubt was when Barrack Obama was asked the question and stated point blank that, he could not answer the question.

His body language told a lot. I will try search of video on YouTube and share link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYzRY2XpLBk
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by juman(m): 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

In as much as I agree with you. The only time I got to have an atom of doubt was when Barrack Obama was asked the question and stated point blank that, he could not answer the question.
His body language told a lot. I will try search of video on YouTube and share link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYzRY2XpLBk

Jimmy said clinton said there was nothing.
Nothing like UFO.
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2023
juman:

Jimmy said clinton said there was nothing.
Nothing like UFO.

And what was did Obama say?
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by juman(m): 7:23pm On Jun 13, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

And what was did Obama say?

Do you expect obama to negate what clinton said?

Cameron, PM of UK closed the government book on UFO when he was PM. He stopped government funding to that area.
Because UFO is ruse.
Re: Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
juman:

Do you expect obama to negate what clinton said?

Cameron, PM of UK closed the government book on UFO when he was PM. He stopped government funding to that area.
Because UFO is ruse.

That’s still part of the contradiction that raises suspicions.

Obama could not answer question, Clinton said it did not exist.

Having known Obama to be a realist and outspoken person, the way he shot that question down was astonishing. It won’t cost a personality like Obama to just say, it does not exist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! / Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up / Meet Fares & Firas Muhammad: Muslim Twins Serving In Israel's Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.