Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Picture: Why This Idiot Must Be Arrested Too - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture: Why This Idiot Must Be Arrested Too (5911 Views)

Where Can I Found Hisbah Police To Report This Idiot To / Now That Funke Akindele Arrested Can Imam Of Agege Mosque Be Arrested Too / EFCC Reveals When Ganduje Will Be Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture: Why This Idiot Must Be Arrested Too by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 10, 2023
Vixlot:
Picture: Why this Idiot must be Arrested too with Atiku

Election riggers wan arrest 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Picture: Why This Idiot Must Be Arrested Too by mejai(m): 8:18am On Jun 10, 2023
Pipefitter:

This is to remind you not to just rant on a faceless forum, rather you should lead a protest to DSS office and insist that Peter Obi should be arrested, better still, you can find your way to Agulu, his hometown to effect the arrest.
Personally, I advice you go with the latter, by so doing you won't just be fulfilling your wish but also helping to feed the Crocs at Agulu lake, more details will be available when you get there..
cheesy grin End of Discussion!
Re: Picture: Why This Idiot Must Be Arrested Too by Berrityga: 8:21am On Jun 10, 2023
Many many Nigerians are educated illiterates, while the rest are just blockheads that think they know more than others especially one tribe that draw lines on their faces.
Re: Picture: Why This Idiot Must Be Arrested Too by Mrfixiit: 9:26am On Jun 10, 2023
Vixlot:
Cowardice runs in the veins of Yorubas. Buhari and the cabals who were giving directives to Emefiele are walking free but you chose to drag Peter Obi. I spit in your cone head
Re: Picture: Why This Idiot Must Be Arrested Too by nnamdi640: 10:40am On Jun 10, 2023
bencr7:
Go arrest him na,u that supports buhari that took d country backwards, hypocrite kill u there
Don't mind that fool.
Re: Picture: Why This Idiot Must Be Arrested Too by nnamdi640: 10:41am On Jun 10, 2023
Vixlot:
You and your master should be the first to be arrested for supporting the man that drag us back.
Re: Picture: Why This Idiot Must Be Arrested Too by Shalashaska: 11:38am On Jun 10, 2023
At the time he said this, Obi didn't know Emefiele was a punk ass
Re: Picture: Why This Idiot Must Be Arrested Too by Cooly100: 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
Moderators...this guy just called somebody's father an idiot...you did nothing...you allowed the thread...but if I called his father a donkey, you might ban me because I am not a Yoruba by tribe.

The man he called an idiot has these credentials...I doubt his idiotic father has any certificate at all.

Christ the King College, Onitsha (W.A.S.C.)
University of Nigeria, Nsukka (B.A. Philosophy)
Lagos Business School, Nigeria (Chief Executive Program)
Harvard Business School, Boston, U.S.A. (Mid to Mid Marketing)
Harvard Business School, Boston, U.S.A. (Changing the Game)
London School of Economics (Financial Mgmt/Business Policy)
Columbia Business School, New York, U.S.A. (Marketing Mgmt )
Institute for Management Development, Switzerland (Senior Executive Program)
Institute for Management Development, Switzerland (Break-Through Program for CEOs)
Kellogg Graduate School of Management, U.S.A. (Advanced Executive Program)
Kellogg School of Management U.S.A. (Global Advanced Mgmt Program)
Oxford University: Said Business School, (Advanced Mgmt& Leadership Program)
Cambridge University: George Business School (Advanced Leadership Program)
Re: Picture: Why This Idiot Must Be Arrested Too by Stone03: 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
Vixlot:

OP, please stand in front of a mirror, I bet you will see the real idiot staring at you
Re: Picture: Why This Idiot Must Be Arrested Too by intruder15(m): 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
Pipefitter:

This is to remind you not to just rant on a faceless forum, rather you should lead a protest to DSS office and insist that Peter Obi should be arrested, better still, you can find your way to Agulu, his hometown to effect the arrest.
Personally, I advice you go with the latter, by so doing you won't just be fulfilling your wish but also helping to feed the Crocs at Agulu lake, more details will be available when you get there..

LOL
Re: Picture: Why This Idiot Must Be Arrested Too by wisdomkid: 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
Vixlot:

Politics is not a game of emotions. Calm down sir, this is why you're over 40yrs and still throwing childish tantrums.
Re: Picture: Why This Idiot Must Be Arrested Too by Benwallt(m): 2:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
SSPX2:
Go now and arrest him and nukwu ezi

So Ekweremadu will be eating those disgusting prisoners food in prison over there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! America Finally Legalizes Same-sex Marriage *see Obama Tweet / Niger Delta Avengers targeting Southern Investors in the Niger delta. / Beautiful Polish Woman So Proud Of Her Biafran Husband - Speaks Igbo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.