Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

How's The Power Supply In Your Area? - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How's The Power Supply In Your Area? (23483 Views)

Lack Of Water Supply In FEDPONAM / States/capital With Best power supply In Nigeria / Epileptic Power Supply In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by TS2911: 5:53am On Jun 12, 2023
Here in Owode- Ajah, Lagos State, I will say we enjoy 19-20 hours power supply. Though I don't think this is as a result of the new administration because prior to this new regime, this area boast of good power supply.
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by liverpudian9(m): 5:54am On Jun 12, 2023
Eyinju112:
please are you staying in Abeokuta. Especially Mile2 axis. This is our story😂😂😂
I don't know d problem with power in Abeokuta its extremely poor here in obantoko its 2hrs every day
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by Juliearth(f): 6:26am On Jun 12, 2023
Zimzy:
Almost 24hrs in Minna.

I second this. Only that the power units drop rather too fast.
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by menix(m): 6:37am On Jun 12, 2023
Cowbell521:
The way some Nigerians dey take reason sef. So na today rain just dey fall abi?

That dude u quoted is more sensible.
What he said is something i came to realise 3-4 years back.
During rainy season we enjoy light alot, thou might not be same everywhere as i just luseda area of ogun state, where i stayed a week with light coming just once.
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by menix(m): 6:40am On Jun 12, 2023
placeofallure:

Do you live in my area? We just moved to a new neighbourhood about a month ago. Honestly I want to sell my generator because I absolutely don't need need it. We've had it for a week now non-stop.

20k for the gen
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by Tunde25(m): 6:58am On Jun 12, 2023
mjuvey3:
Since Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu was sworn in, I've been enjoying 24/7 constant power supply.

If they take it,it won't be up to 5 minutes before they bring it back.

Matter of fact,I'm tired of the light 😂🤣😅

How's the power situation in your area?

This is a good topic but the author did not include where (state) he's writing from.Ibadan, Lagos, Ogun, Benin.... Where.? Very few people are including where they are commenting from.
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by Tunde25(m): 7:01am On Jun 12, 2023
Zao19:
Same here too
The light improved

Where?
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by iamrealdeji(m): 7:39am On Jun 12, 2023
Extremely poor,they brought light just once and for like an hour ever since Timubu stepped in
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by Eyinju112(f): 8:16am On Jun 12, 2023
liverpudian9:

I don't know d problem with power in Abeokuta its extremely poor here in obantoko its 2hrs every day
you should be glad they bring it everyday. Not one day on one day off yet two hours
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by Eyinju112(f): 8:19am On Jun 12, 2023
Can you Imagine😂
Sormeh:
To think that I have visited your profile a couple of times not knowing you are actually my neighbour cheesy
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by Oju4190: 8:27am On Jun 12, 2023
for one week now light is not blinking...... 24 7 light..... am going to repair my electric kettle now
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by Procashtips(m): 9:33am On Jun 12, 2023
drlateef:

That cannot explain why some are having 24/7 light and others have none for several weeks.

I just explained why or are you not reading?

When some have 24hrs, others have 0 hours.

Until we generate enough megawatts to go round, what is currently happening is robbing Peter to pay Paul.
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by mjuvey3: 10:25am On Jun 12, 2023
Tunde25:

This is a good topic but the author did not include where (state) he's writing from.Ibadan, Lagos, Ogun, Benin.... Where.? Very few people are including where they are commenting from.

Lagos state sir,On the mainland.
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by Henrydata(m): 11:14am On Jun 12, 2023
missionmex:
The same thing that was said when buhari just became the president. Raining seasons are here it is always like that.

I have been waiting for this comment

Topic closed
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by JagabanBorgu: 11:29am On Jun 12, 2023
Negroid001:

Leave am. People wey never manage their personal lives well go come nairaland dey spoil other people good work.
They are all good administrators and polîticians on social media but they can't run a business successfully.
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by WantsandMore: 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2023
Sheriman:
shocked shocked Let us wait for this year to run out first before we begin judge now
i hope dey r able to sustain it sha.
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by Godsongang: 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2023
Since yesterday light never commot till now. I just dey on and off my freezer, cold don almost kill me for in side house.

At last them don carry am
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by missionmex(m): 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2023
Henrydata:

I have been waiting for this comment

Topic closed
True my brother i could remember vividly some even posted 'frozen' beer just to praise the then president. We hardly learn our lessons in this country. We are too quick to praise.
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by drlateef: 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2023
Procashtips:

I just explained why or are you not reading?

When some have 24hrs, others have 0 hours.

Until we generate enough megawatts to go round, what is currently happening is robbing Peter to pay Paul.

No it cannot explain the unequal distribution. That’s what I am telling you. Don’t you think?
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by Procashtips(m): 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2023
drlateef:

No it cannot explain the unequal distribution. That’s what I am telling you. Don’t you think?

You still do not comprehend.

Why should there even be anything like 'unequal distribution' if there was enough to go round like other saner climes?

There's nothing like excess power distribution if there's enough for everybody.

Can you have more than 24hrs light per day in Algeria with 99.9% power availability/generation?

Please think, not too complex.
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by drlateef: 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2023
Procashtips:

You still do not comprehend.

Why should there even be anything like 'unequal distribution' if there was enough to go round like other saner climes?

There's nothing like excess power distribution if there's enough for everybody.

Can you have more than 24hrs light per day in Algeria with 99.9% power availability/generation?

Please think, not too complex.

I am saying that sensible thing to do is to distribute the little energy available equally. There is no justification for some people not having at all, and others having so much. The little available energy should have been distributed equally. That’s my point. But I know the problem is that of distribution, apart from poor energy source.
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by Procashtips(m): 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2023
drlateef:

I am saying that sensible thing to do is to distribute the little energy available equally. There is no justification for some people not having at all, and others having so much. The little available energy should have been distributed equally. That’s my point. But I know the problem is that of distribution, apart from poor energy source.

Unfortunately there can never be equal distribution of the limited resources since we do not practise communism, we practise more of capitalism, so where profit is likely to be made gets most of the limited electricity.

Let them generate enough to go round so we don't have to be discussing unequal distribution.
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by nikz(f): 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
Very poor In my area ph
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by greatiyk4u(m): 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2023
longifilis:

I was in Bali three years ago
A year national service
They didn't use electricity over there
They depends on the generator

Has it changed now?
No
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by drlateef: 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
Procashtips:

Unfortunately there can never be equal distribution of the limited resources since we do not practise communism, we practise more of capitalism, so where profit is likely to be made gets most of the limited electricity.

Let them generate enough to go round so we don't have to be discussing unequal distribution.

If they can’t get electricity in Lekki, and I am here in the bush getting it, who is paying for electricity?
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by liverpudian9(m): 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2023
Eyinju112:
you should be glad they bring it everyday. Not one day on one day off yet two hours

Can u chat me up on 08144043351 on my what's app would like to know u more
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by Procashtips(m): 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2023
drlateef:

If they can’t get electricity in Lekki, and I am here in the bush getting it, who is paying for electricity?

Lekki is not one street.

There are people getting up to 20 hours daily.
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by Eyinju112(f): 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
liverpudian9:

Can u chat me up on 08144043351 on my what's app would like to know u more
I don’t chat men first. Call it ego, yes!!! That is what it is.
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by liverpudian9(m): 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2023
Eyinju112:
I don’t chat men first. Call it ego, yes!!! That is what it is.

Then inbox ur contact to me at lanresowande@gmail.com den I chat u up
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by Eyinju112(f): 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2023
Sounds like an order.
liverpudian9:

Then inbox ur contact to me at lanresowande@gmail.com den I chat u up
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by longifilis(m): 10:24pm On Jun 12, 2023
greatiyk4u:

No

Okay. Let's share WhatsApp number
Confirm my email and reply accordingly

Have a good night rest

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Can Calm You Down When You Are Angry?? / Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos / Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.