Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,231 members, 7,853,197 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:26 PM

Can Peter Obi Really Take Tough Decisions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Peter Obi Really Take Tough Decisions (2384 Views)

You Will Soon Enjoy Benefits Of Tough Decisions, Tinubu Assures Nigerians / Expect Tough Decisions Soon – Wike Warns FCT Residents / What Peter Obi Really Said About Tinubu "Rest" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Peter Obi Really Take Tough Decisions by Rolings: 6:12am On Jun 11, 2023
Vinnie2000:

If Osinbajo had the Bravery of Peter Obi and fight Tinubu hard during the APC Presidential primaries,
he would have been our President today!

But peter Obi didnt stay in PDP to fight Atiku now

Osinbajos act was more brave than what Obi did.... Obi chickened out but PYO still contested even if he came a distant third.......

Yall keep hyping PYO whom you all have called a mere commissioner and fake pastor.....would you still have voted for him if he had gotten the ticket? I doubt. You still would have found an excuse like he is a yorubaman and yorubas have had 8 yeats of Obj and 8 years as VP. You all wanted PYO to win because you felt he would have been an easier target go defeat. APC dodged a bullet by not making mistake of giving the ticket to PYO....or Amaech that came second at the primaries....by now they will be out of power because none of Amaechi or PYO could have defeated either PO OR AA

1 Like

Re: Can Peter Obi Really Take Tough Decisions by SpatialKing(m): 7:00am On Jun 11, 2023
Tinubu has not taken a single tough decision

All his decisions are all on soft targets

2 Likes

Re: Can Peter Obi Really Take Tough Decisions by Sltp: 7:13am On Jun 11, 2023
Peter Obi is the strongest organic politician in Nigeria by far - nobody else comes close. But he doesn't have the type of money that people like Tinubu has. Tinubu also being in the ruling party gave him an upper hand where he's able to use his money to sway his party members who are occupying most powerful positions
Re: Can Peter Obi Really Take Tough Decisions by DeTribalisedCit: 7:24am On Jun 11, 2023
ba7man:
Obi is an opportunist. He jumped on an existing social media bandwagon; "The Endsars" and an existing Party LP to market himself as the option for the youth

I'll ignore the beer parlour gist/market women gossip parts of your comment to focus on this that seemingly has a bearing, apologies in advance.

Let's pretend for a moment that your principal and his merry friends, including the abysmal failure of the past eight years did not jump on the 'fuel subsidy' protests of 2012 to funnel themselves to power; Can you please let us know how impressive the performances of the Presidential candidates of the 'existing Party LP' before Peter Obi?

No minion has been able to provide this 'existing data' so far in this thread.
Re: Can Peter Obi Really Take Tough Decisions by Igwe9(m): 7:26am On Jun 11, 2023
LegendHero:
He will attempt to take tough decision but he will backtrack if he face backlash. That is one thing I’ve noticed about Peter Obi.

During the campaign, there are multiple times he take some decision that are not pleasing to his mobs, he always backtrack and delete them back and change stance easily. It’s not neccessary a bad thing, but as a Nigerian president, you must not always bow to pressure because no matter what you do whether good or bad, pressure will be exerted.

If he faces backlash from big men with better power, he will soften and I’m saying this because it’s very evident in his demeanor.

Even Atiku dosen’t seem tough enough to me too.

There are few politicians that are truly tough:
Tinubu, Wike, Fashola, Soludo, Kwakwanso, Oshiomole, and etc.
Tnibu hasn't taken any tough decision that has never been taken by some other person. Obi will take tough decision but governance is about the people. finding away to balance things out.
Remving fuel subsidy is one but what about the after effect?
Re: Can Peter Obi Really Take Tough Decisions by homosapien(m): 8:24am On Jun 11, 2023
VinnyBaba:

So Obi should have contested that PDP Primary that was a Dollar Contest b/w Wike and Atiku? 😏

Wike had Rivers State Funds while Atiku has his 1999-2007 Loots.
Obi has not held any Political Position since he left power in 2014 and does NOT have Godson in Anambra or Abuja.

How would he compete with those 2 Men?

He did the Right thing by leaving PDP to Labour Party and the Decision has produced dividends Nationally.😊

Mind you, to Govern Anambra for 8years no be Beans, after Mbadinuju, Chris Uba, Ngige and co messed up the State.😌😕

One thing you can't take away from politics is lobbying. You lobby your political associate to achieve your goals.

How much dollar did Buhari spend to clinch APC presidential tickets during his first term??

Obi doesn't have that charismatic nature of taking the bull by the horn. It played out in Rivers when he went to see wike.

Imagine how Tinubu went about convincing wike to work for him and how Obi went about the whole thing.

I respect Obi because of what he was able to achieve for himself as person, but when it comes to politics, he is still in learning phase.

1 Like

Re: Can Peter Obi Really Take Tough Decisions by homosapien(m): 8:27am On Jun 11, 2023
DeTribalisedCit:

Thank you for confirming Labour Party was non-existent in the Presidential race in Nigeria's history before Peter Obi.

Now you understand why it was a daring feat he undertook, and also have a better understanding of the word 'brave'.

To end these conversations, I say okay, however there was no bravery in what he did.
Re: Can Peter Obi Really Take Tough Decisions by Penguin2: 9:02am On Jun 11, 2023
LegendHero:
He will attempt to take tough decision but he will backtrack if he face backlash. That is one thing I’ve noticed about Peter Obi.

During the campaign, there are multiple times he take some decision that are not pleasing to his mobs, he always backtrack and delete them back and change stance easily. It’s not neccessary a bad thing, but as a Nigerian president, you must not always bow to pressure because no matter what you do whether good or bad, pressure will be exerted.

If he faces backlash from big men with better power, he will soften and I’m saying this because it’s very evident in his demeanor.

Even Atiku dosen’t seem tough enough to me too.

There are few politicians that are truly tough:
Tinubu, Wike, Fashola, Soludo, Kwakwanso, Oshiomole, and etc.
So you have this rationality and objectivity in you but you always choose to suspend them and argue illogically in support of a lot of Tinubu and APC’s unreasonable decisions and actions?

The one thing I like about this your comment is how you were able to logically lay your premises and derive your conclusion from them; even though your conclusion is erroneous.

Granted, there were times Obi had wanted to do some things during the electioneering campaigns but he backtracked after Obidients kicked against it. One instance is the inclusion of General Enenche in the campaign council. Left for Obi, General Enenche would have retained his place in the council, but since majority of Obidients opposed it, Obi had to backtrack.

But it happens to everyone. Are you aware that Tinubu, on his personal level, had no issues with Ambode returning as governor in 2019? But because majority of the members of the powerful Governor Advisory Council felt Ambode went against their interest and opposed his re-election, Tinubu had to agree with them for Ambode to go. Tinubu would have been firm and insisted on Ambode returning but he risked losing his lieutenants which would be fatal.

So, I just need you to understand that campaigns and governance are two different periods. Obi knew he needed the crowd of Obidients to win and that’s why he pandered to them. Because if he didn’t, he risked losing the wave which would have been fatal to the momentum he was going into the election with.

But had he been declared, it would have been different. Because by then he wouldn’t mind how his tough decisions are seen as long as he knows that the people would realize later that it was for good when the fruit of the action starts coming. But this is a luxury of time he didn’t have during the campaigns.

And taking a cue from his time in Anambra, you would know that Obi is one of the toughest Nigerians alive. Don’t let the demeanor deceive you.

I’ll leave you with one last note, are you aware Tinubu is going to restructure this country? But he didn’t say it during his campaigns so he doesn’t offend some certain demography where he was looking to get votes from. It’s called tact, it’s not weakness.

1 Like

Re: Can Peter Obi Really Take Tough Decisions by Penguin2: 9:06am On Jun 11, 2023
homosapien:

One thing you can't take away from politics is lobbying. You lobby your political associate to achieve your goals.

How much dollar did Buhari spend to clinch APC presidential tickets during his first term??

Obi doesn't have that charismatic nature of taking the bull by the horn. It played out in Rivers when he went to see wike.

Imagine how Tinubu went about convincing wike to work for him and how Obi went about the whole thing.

I respect Obi because of what he was able to achieve for himself as person, but when it comes to politics, he is still in learning phase.

You are a child if you think it was Tinubu that convinced Wike to work for him.

What made Wike work for Tinubu is the fear of Igbos, that’s all.

Wike, being an Ikwerre, felt an Obi presidency might give Igbos too much power that would affect them who claim not to be Igbos.

You know what, I don’t think you understand what I’m talking about, so, no need.
Re: Can Peter Obi Really Take Tough Decisions by homosapien(m): 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2023
Penguin2:

You are a child if you think it was Tinubu that convinced Wike to work for him.

What made Wike work for Tinubu is the fear of Igbos, that’s all.

Wike, being an Ikwerre, felt an Obi presidency might give Igbos too much power that would affect them who claim not to be Igbos.

You know what, I don’t think you understand what I’m talking about, so, no need.

From your submission I am able to understand who reason like an infant trying to take his first step.
Re: Can Peter Obi Really Take Tough Decisions by LegendHero(m): 1:56pm On Jun 11, 2023
Penguin2:
So you have this rationality and objectivity in you but you always choose to suspend them and argue illogically in support of a lot of Tinubu and APC’s unreasonable decisions and actions?
Personally, I am more of a pro-Tinubu/pro-Yoruba than pro-APC. I am not sure if you can spot the difference but I know what I’m saying.

The one thing I like about this your comment is how you were able to logically lay your premises and derive your conclusion from them; even though your conclusion is erroneous.

Granted, there were times Obi had wanted to do some things during the electioneering campaigns but he backtracked after Obidients kicked against it. One instance is the inclusion of General Enenche in the campaign council. Left for Obi, General Enenche would have retained his place in the council, but since majority of Obidients opposed it, Obi had to backtrack.
If General Enenche will be important in his campaign team and would deliver sizeable votes, why can’t he pitch it to the Obidient and get buy in? There are several people in his campaign team that are either with APC before (Kenneth), investigated by EFCC (Okupe) and etc. Does that stop him from including them in his campaign team?

But it happens to everyone. Are you aware that Tinubu, on his personal level, had no issues with Ambode returning as governor in 2019? But because majority of the members of the powerful Governor Advisory Council felt Ambode went against their interest and opposed his re-election, Tinubu had to agree with them for Ambode to go. Tinubu would have been firm and insisted on Ambode returning but he risked losing his lieutenants which would be fatal.
GAC in Lagos are as powerful as Tinubu collectively. Also, Tinubu is somehow indifferent to Ambode and whether he goes or not, he dosen’t have that much personal interest in it. If he truly wants Ambode to continue, he will persuade the GAC and heaven will not fall.

So, I just need you to understand that campaigns and governance are two different periods. Obi knew he needed the crowd of Obidients to win and that’s why he pandered to them. Because if he didn’t, he risked losing the wave which would have been fatal to the momentum he was going into the election with.

But had he been declared, it would have been different. Because by then he wouldn’t mind how his tough decisions are seen as long as he knows that the people would realize later that it was for good when the fruit of the action starts coming. But this is a luxury of time he didn’t have during the campaigns.

And taking a cue from his time in Anambra, you would know that Obi is one of the toughest Nigerians alive. Don’t let the demeanor deceive you.
@ the bolded, I don’t think you guys understand what’s called boldness or toughness. The only instance you always give is that Obi got his mandate back by fighting them Ngige et al. That is just the court doing and not about toughness that I’m talking about.

Tinubu fought against the federal government of a hardened man like Obasanjo. That is what is called true balls. An example of balls is how Tinubu stood against Buhari cabals in this last election, it it was Obi, he would have left APC before the primaries. But Tinubu came on TV and lashed out at Buhari Emilokan speech, told him he cried on TV and told him how he made him. Walahi, you might think what he said is normal, but only few men can get away with that.

Another example of balls is Tinubu withstanding the Naira change ambush, instead of isolating all Buhari men, he instead divided them and use them against Buhari cabals. He took everyone important to Buhari away from him, starting from his wife, his confidant El-Rufai, and most strong Northern politicians including the main ulamas and the Northern governors. He got so strong such that Buhari had to prove on Election Day that he voted Tinubu. To be honest too, Buhari himself is indifferent to Tinubu winning or losing, so he exerted minimal force against him but Buhari cabals are totally against him.

I’ll leave you with one last note, are you aware Tinubu is going to restructure this country? But he didn’t say it during his campaigns so he doesn’t offend some certain demography where he was looking to get votes from. It’s called tact, it’s not weakness.
Yes, there are some things that cannot be said on the campaign ground. Also, restructuring cannot be done alone by the president and he needs the buy-in from the National Assembly. Tinubu is from a school of thought of restructuring and I’m pretty sure even without saying it, most people can predict his moves. However, I hope he also dosen’t get changed by the curse of Aso rock such that he overlook restructuring too like other presidents. He should at least grant state police even if he won’t do any other thing.
Re: Can Peter Obi Really Take Tough Decisions by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2023
LegendHero:

You don’t know what you’re saying. Almost ALL politician decamp when they have a fallout with their party. Either at state or presidential level.

Atiku did it during OBJ era. Many state deputy governors do it to their governors and etc. Even senators do it better.

Osinbajo won’t decamp. He is a professor and I’m sure he would have analyzed the situation to know that he stand no chance against Tinubu at the proper general election. For the primaries, he thought the cabal will step in to checkmate Tinubu. After the primaries, he backtracked and left the scene.

Yoruba leaders at top level most time know when to fight and when to succumb. They only go all out when they see they stand a chance. Even Tinubu couldn’t contest at the top level of presidency until the time is right in 2023.

Peter Obi have perfect reason to leave PDP. 2023 election is an election of tribe and religion. They know Tinubu will get the primaries ticket, so Obi strategy is just to play the game of “It’s Igbo Turn” and “Islamic domination propaganda” as his tool.

It worked in all the middle belt states, if not because the Christians don’t have the numbers, Obi would have been president with the game he played.

I like your analysis. Spot on!

But i i didn't see Obi getting more vites than the PDP in that election.
If i were Obi, i will register a new party and begin to endear himself to the masses to prepare for next election.
Re: Can Peter Obi Really Take Tough Decisions by LegendHero(m): 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2023
Skyview01:

I like your analysis. Spot on!

But i i didn't see Obi getting more vites than the PDP in that election.
If i were Obi, i will register a new party and begin to endear himself to the masses to prepare for next election.

I think Obi analysts fooled him or probably they made a mistake with the numbers they worked with. They thought there are more christians in the North than available. So, Obi gave the religious arm of the campaign to the pastors and instead focused more of deceiving the populace with “don’t vote me because I’m christian” to whitewash the propaganda.

I will say Labour Party played a smart game. If you check the election result, they cleared almost 85% of the Northern Christian votes. Now imagine we have lot of Northern christians or a 60/40% Muslim/Christian North, don’t you think Obi would have been president by now?

Lastly, Nigeria election is more than the masses. The masses are just pawns who indirectly dance to the tunes of the elite. If Obi like, he should give 1million each to all Muslim Northerner, they still won’t vote him just as the South Easterners won’t vote Tinubu in the last election. So why appeal to a base that won’t vote you? So It’s better to just appeal to your own base and go all out for it.

An example is Kwakwanso. That man should have been Obi VP, but he wouldn’t do that because he just can’t. He even prefers being a minister under a Tinubu than being a VP to Obi. You can see how the human mind and conviction work?

1 Like

Re: Can Peter Obi Really Take Tough Decisions by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
LegendHero:

I think Obi analysts fooled him or probably they made a mistake with the numbers they worked with. They thought there are more christians in the North than available. So, Obi gave the religious arm of the campaign to the pastors and instead focused more of deceiving the populace with “don’t vote me because I’m christian” to whitewash the propaganda.

I will say Labour Party played a smart game. If you check the election result, they cleared almost 85% of the Northern Christian votes. Now imagine we have lot of Northern christians or a 60/40% Muslim/Christian North, don’t you think Obi would have been president by now?

Lastly, Nigeria election is more than the masses. The masses are just pawns who indirectly dance to the tunes of the elite. If Obi like, he should give 1million each to all Muslim Northerner, they still won’t vote him just as the South Easterners won’t vote Tinubu in the last election. So why appeal to a base that won’t vote you? So It’s better to just appeal to your own base and go all out for it.

An example is Kwakwanso. That man should have been Obi VP, but he wouldn’t do that because he just can’t. He even prefers being a minister under a Tinubu than being a VP to Obi. You can see how the human mind and conviction work?

You are 100% right.

But you will agree with me that the last elects was the most interesting election in Nigeria in a very long time.
I have not luve in Nigeria the past 10 year but i stayed up all night to monitor the elections.

What we need now is a credible opposition who will work with the masses interest at heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Peter Obi Really Take Tough Decisions by LegendHero(m): 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
Skyview01:

You are 100% right.

But you will agree with me that the last elects was the most interesting election in Nigeria in a very long time.
I have not luve in Nigeria the past 10 year but i stayed up all night to monitor the elections.

What we need now is a credible opposition who will work with the masses interest at heart.

Yes I agree with you. Last election was very interesting and one of the best in recent times. The emotion, the seriousness from people, the Gen Z participation, and the fact that it tested Nigeria division and unity at its core.

After the court case, that is when we will truly know the true opposition going forward.
Re: Can Peter Obi Really Take Tough Decisions by Penguin2: 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2023
LegendHero:

Personally, I am more of a pro-Tinubu/pro-Yoruba than pro-APC. I am not sure if you can spot the difference but I know what I’m saying.

If General Enenche will be important in his campaign team and would deliver sizeable votes, why can’t he pitch it to the Obidient and get buy in? There are several people in his campaign team that are either with APC before (Kenneth), investigated by EFCC (Okupe) and etc. Does that stop him from including them in his campaign team?

GAC in Lagos are as powerful as Tinubu collectively. Also, Tinubu is somehow indifferent to Ambode and whether he goes or not, he dosen’t have that much personal interest in it. If he truly wants Ambode to continue, he will persuade the GAC and heaven will not fall.

@ the bolded, I don’t think you guys understand what’s called boldness or toughness. The only instance you always give is that Obi got his mandate back by fighting them Ngige et al. That is just the court doing and not about toughness that I’m talking about.

Tinubu fought against the federal government of a hardened man like Obasanjo. That is what is called true balls. An example of balls is how Tinubu stood against Buhari cabals in this last election, it it was Obi, he would have left APC before the primaries. But Tinubu came on TV and lashed out at Buhari Emilokan speech, told him he cried on TV and told him how he made him. Walahi, you might think what he said is normal, but only few men can get away with that.

Another example of balls is Tinubu withstanding the Naira change ambush, instead of isolating all Buhari men, he instead divided them and use them against Buhari cabals. He took everyone important to Buhari away from him, starting from his wife, his confidant El-Rufai, and most strong Northern politicians including the main ulamas and the Northern governors. He got so strong such that Buhari had to prove on Election Day that he voted Tinubu. To be honest too, Buhari himself is indifferent to Tinubu winning or losing, so he exerted minimal force against him but Buhari cabals are totally against him.

Yes, there are some things that cannot be said on the campaign ground. Also, restructuring cannot be done alone by the president and he needs the buy-in from the National Assembly. Tinubu is from a school of thought of restructuring and I’m pretty sure even without saying it, most people can predict his moves. However, I hope he also dosen’t get changed by the curse of Aso rock such that he overlook restructuring too like other presidents. He should at least grant state police even if he won’t do any other thing.
I don’t know why I’m getting Fergie001 vibes from you all of a sudden?

When did you become this reasonably engaging?🤔

1 Like

Re: Can Peter Obi Really Take Tough Decisions by Penguin2: 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2023
LegendHero:

Obi’s analysts didn’t fool him anything.

Obi won the last election.

Why didn’t INEC allow transparency if they didn’t see that Obi was on course to victory?

Listen, the last thing Obi would have to himself during the election process was to lie to himself about his chances.

Obi was on course to victory before INEC happened.

Or you don’t see anything wrong in the conduct of the last election?
Re: Can Peter Obi Really Take Tough Decisions by LegendHero(m): 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2023
Penguin2:

I don’t know why I’m getting Fergie001 vibes from you all of a sudden?

When did you become this reasonably engaging?🤔

Lol 😂 I can take any image on Nairaland.

Usually, I am not a troublemaker but when I respond in kind, I don’t always play by the rules and I could be somehow irritating.

I engage you based on how you engaged very reasonably too. If you had engaged in a different way, I would have done the same.

Either way, I think it’s time we all soft pedal on Nairaland. At least so we can rest a bit from the constant back and forth.
Re: Can Peter Obi Really Take Tough Decisions by Daytonbale: 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
LegendHero:

You don’t know what you’re saying. Almost ALL politician decamp when they have a fallout with their party. Either at state or presidential level.

Atiku did it during OBJ era. Many state deputy governors do it to their governors and etc. Even senators do it better.

Osinbajo won’t decamp. He is a professor and I’m sure he would have analyzed the situation to know that he stand no chance against Tinubu at the proper general election. For the primaries, he thought the cabal will step in to checkmate Tinubu. After the primaries, he backtracked and left the scene.

Yoruba leaders at top level most time know when to fight and when to succumb. They only go all out when they see they stand a chance. Even Tinubu couldn’t contest at the top level of presidency until the time is right in 2023.

Peter Obi have perfect reason to leave PDP. 2023 election is an election of tribe and religion. They know Tinubu will get the primaries ticket, so Obi strategy is just to play the game of “It’s Igbo Turn” and “Islamic domination propaganda” as his tool.

It worked in all the middle belt states, if not because the Christians don’t have the numbers, Obi would have been president with the game he played.
who told you that Christians don't have the number, Christians are more than Muslims in Nigeria forget about propaganda
Re: Can Peter Obi Really Take Tough Decisions by LegendHero(m): 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
Penguin2:

Obi’s analysts didn’t fool him anything.

Obi won the last election.

Why didn’t INEC allow transparency if they didn’t see that Obi was on course to victory?

Listen, the last thing Obi would have to himself during the election process was to lie to himself about his chances.

Obi was on course to victory before INEC happened.

Or you don’t see anything wrong in the conduct of the last election?

Obi did not win anything, he does not even close to being second.

I usually believe all you Obiidient saying Obi won the election are just trolling coz nobody rooted in politics would believe Obi won any election.

All those drama in the court is just a charade. Obi is from a constituent that can’t win election, if you understand Nigeria politics, you will know that the presidency did everything to make sure Tinubu lose.

So I look at anyone that thinks Tinubu rigged himself to power as just clowning. If he doesn’t have the power to rig Kano and Lagos, then anyone that think Tinubu rigged other places just don’t know what they are saying.

I’ve studied election and even the one that happened in the 60s, the losers always scream rigging and that delusion of them winning always block them from seeing the reality. I hope you guys in Elllupee camp will see reality soon.
Re: Can Peter Obi Really Take Tough Decisions by LegendHero(m): 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2023
Daytonbale:
who told you that Christians don't have the number, Christians are more than Muslims in Nigeria forget about propaganda

Bro, Muslims are more than christians in Nigeria. Forget all the propaganda people always parrot, at least in terms of political numbers, the Muslims have more numbers than the Christians.

Or let’s say, in terms of the numbers of actual voters on field, the Muslims have more numbers in Nigeria.

Anyone still doubting this is just arguing against reality.
Re: Can Peter Obi Really Take Tough Decisions by Daytonbale: 10:52am On Jun 12, 2023
LegendHero:

Bro, Muslims are more than christians in Nigeria. Forget all the propaganda people always parrot, at least in terms of political numbers, the Muslims have more numbers than the Christians.

Or let’s say, in terms of the numbers of actual voters on field, the Muslims have more numbers in Nigeria.

Anyone still doubting this is just arguing against reality.
mentioned each state in Nigeria with Muslim majority and States in the north without indigenous Christians
Re: Can Peter Obi Really Take Tough Decisions by Dicado: 11:04am On Jun 12, 2023
Saskay44:
Was going through Twitter and I saw a tweet by an obedient, tough decisions tinubu has made in two weeks can obi take them does he have the balls?
Lol! Peter Obi would in fact do more than expected. The case of Emefiele is because Emefiele started a direct war against Tinubu and APC governors with his redesign policy targeted specifically at them. So, expect only Buhari cabals that were against Tinubu to face any justice. The rest would go scot free. Don't forget, this is just the beginning of Tinubu's government.
Re: Can Peter Obi Really Take Tough Decisions by LegendHero(m): 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2023
Daytonbale:
mentioned each state in Nigeria with Muslim majority and States in the north without indigenous Christians

It is not about states, it’s about actual population.
Re: Can Peter Obi Really Take Tough Decisions by Daytonbale: 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2023
LegendHero:

It is not about states, it’s about actual population.

what did mean by is not about state, is about state , mention the state with Muslims population and Christian s in percentage.

I mean 19 Northern State , have you live in the North before , I have been living in the north for 2 decades
Re: Can Peter Obi Really Take Tough Decisions by muykem: 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2023
He can take decision but he will not get support Tinubu is getting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo: I'm Not A Militant. I Run A Private Military Company PMC / Tinubu Is Not The Owner Of The South West College Transcript / Is Twitter The New Headquarters Of Tribalism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.