Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

... - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ... (3072 Views)

Aston Martin Pays Tribute To James Bond With Limited-edition DBS Superleggera / Advise On Mazda Tribute SUV / A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by TheBTCinvestor: 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2023

6 Likes

Re: ... by Megatone(m): 8:22pm On Jun 10, 2023
Oga abeg ress.....

No dey suffocate the poor

10 Likes

Re: ... by chinachukwu(m): 8:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
Do you experience any detonation using our fuel on your Benz?and do you have a check engine light on?
Re: ... by TheBTCinvestor: 8:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
chinachukwu:
Do you experience any detonation using our fuel on your Benz?and do you have a check engine light on?

No I dont..No check engine lights.

1 Like

Re: ... by Kingdemu: 6:11am On Jun 11, 2023
Imagine this well casted yahoo boy doing useless motivational speaking... government ID card yen yen yen. So efcc still never grab you? Sha, it's 99 days for the thief....

8 Likes

Re: ... by Zane2point4(m): 6:58am On Jun 11, 2023
Effc deh worry this car for owerri!

Na why i port to 2014 eagle eyed highlander,i don get peace of mind!

4 Likes

Re: ... by nymphomaniac(m): 8:49am On Jun 11, 2023
OP:

Let the poor breathe.

You started well then you became vain. It’s all vanity bro.

1 Like

Re: ... by coachchijioke(m): 8:51am On Jun 11, 2023
@op, who be de give you signal abi which group you de? I wan learn that B...t...C thing
Re: ... by TheBTCinvestor: 9:20am On Jun 11, 2023
Zane2point4:
Effc deh worry this car for owerri!

Na why i port to 2014 eagle eyed highlander,i don get peace of mind!

I swear dem no dey take eye see am o...especially SARS lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by TheBTCinvestor: 9:22am On Jun 11, 2023
Kingdemu:
Imagine this well casted yahoo boy doing useless motivational speaking... government ID card yen yen yen. So efcc still never grab you? Sha, it's 99 days for the thief....

Lol. Shebi I scam ur papa ni? Go knack head for wall abeg..ozwor undecided

1 Like

Re: ... by TheBTCinvestor: 9:24am On Jun 11, 2023
coachchijioke:
@op, who be de give you signal abi which group you de? I wan learn that B...t...C thing

Bruv was doing the BTC thing till I lost a lot of cash..na 9 to 5 work I dey do o...I Don hang boot for anything crypto..its not for the faint hearted
Re: ... by easytig(m): 11:52am On Jun 11, 2023
Greet your Calabar wife for us,mramericandad
Re: ... by SeaTrade(m): 12:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
grin grin
Pipedreams that year,you dey worry sha.
Re: ... by chukel(m): 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2023
Very immature boy. This epistle would never have been complete without him speaking of how he attracts girls with his cars.

11 Likes

Re: ... by Siberia01(m): 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2023
grin
Americandad as usual flaunting his fraud proceeds

Who cares about your flooded tokunbo cars

8 Likes

Re: ... by Paganizonda: 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2023
Re: ... by TheBTCinvestor: 11:47pm On Jun 12, 2023
Paganizonda:
Greetings.
Have you finally gotten a good Benz mechanical in ph ?
I drive a cla 250 and I am looking for an experience and reliable Benz mech in ph.
I just relocated to ph last month.
Do you have any ?

Yes I have. Visit Benz Affairs near Rukpokwu round about after Eliozu..PH...They good
Re: ... by TheBTCinvestor: 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
chukel:
Very immature boy. This epistle would never have been complete without him speaking of how he attracts girls with his cars.

If e pain u go and d!e undecided smelly pig
Re: ... by TheBTCinvestor: 8:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
Siberia01:
grin
Americandad as usual flaunting his fraud proceeds

Who cares about your flooded tokunbo cars

Shebi na ur wretched papa wey I scam abi...no go work..dey play grin
Re: ... by doggedfighter(f): 11:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
Also girls just flock around me like flies when I'm driving both cars like wtf...PH girls no dey take eye see benz..they just blowing up my phone with messages. undecided and billings too lol. angry

Weren't you the same guy that had doubts about marrying a certain good rich but short lady ?

You later shared pictures of your wedding with her after seeking opinion here on marrying a short woman .

You divorced her ?

How come Portharcourt girls are blowing up your phones and billing you ?

Rushing you like flies ?

Are Mercedes that scarce in PH ?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ... by otie02: 12:47am On Jun 15, 2023
doggedfighter:
Also girls just flock around me like flies when I'm driving both cars like wtf...PH girls no dey take eye see benz..they just blowing up my phone with messages. undecided and billings too lol. angry

Weren't you the same guy that had doubts about marrying a certain good rich but short lady ?

You later shared pictures of your wedding with her after seeking opinion here on marrying a short woman .

You divorced her ?

Rushing you like flies ?

kiss grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ... by chukel(m): 4:24am On Jun 16, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

If e pain u go and d!e undecided smelly pig
lol. Living your life on the run. From Lagos to PH. Na so u go run till nemesis catches up with up. No peace.

3 Likes

Re: ... by chukel(m): 4:26am On Jun 16, 2023
doggedfighter:

You divorced her ?

Rushing you like flies ?

that is just what he lives for. Girls.

5 Likes

Re: ... by TheBTCinvestor: 9:38am On Jun 16, 2023
chukel:
lol. Living your life on the run. From Lagos to PH. Na so u go run till nemesis catches up with up. No peace.

Run from who biko? Thunder fire your mama. Idiot go get a life. lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: ... by chukel(m): 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

Run from who biko? Thunder fire your mama. Idiot go get a life. lipsrsealed undecided
the same thunder that will kill your lowlife mother who raised a fraudster? Naah, thunder goes for horrible women. Will NEVER locate my mother. Shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: ... by TheBTCinvestor: 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
chukel:
the same thunder that will kill your lowlife mother who raised a fraudster? Naah, thunder goes for horrible women. Will NEVER locate my mother. Shame on you.

Fool..no go find work..dey sell 3rd hand cars as agent..mumu tongue
Re: ... by chukel(m): 9:00am On Jun 18, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

Fool..no go find work..dey sell 3rd hand cars as agent..mumu tongue
lol. There is dignity in being legitimate.

1 Like

Re: ... by TheBTCinvestor: 9:26am On Jun 18, 2023
chukel:
lol. There is dignity in being legitimate.

Who told u I ain't legitimate..check me out on LinkedIn or Apollos cheesy ..I no be agent like u wey dey wait to earn 50k on one car sale.
Re: ... by chukel(m): 11:13am On Jun 18, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

Who told u I ain't legitimate..check me out on LinkedIn or Apollos cheesy ..I no be agent like u wey dey wait to earn 50k on one car sale.
fraudster, LinkedIn displays what you type there. We all know your history from obitee69 to pipedream to lunoreviews to americandad. A fraudster who was expelled from his bank and bank had to put a disclaimer dissociating itself from you.

5 Likes

Re: ... by TheBTCinvestor: 11:47am On Jun 18, 2023
chukel:
fraudster, LinkedIn displays what you type there. We all know your history from obitee69 to pipedream to lunoreviews to americandad. A fraudster who was expelled from his bank and bank had to put a disclaimer dissociating itself from you.

Yen yen yen..go and die...u can never attain my level even in ur next life..fool
Re: ... by chukel(m): 11:50am On Jun 18, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

Yen yen yen..go and die...u can never attain my level even in ur next life..fool
says a fraudster with a myopic mindset. Fool thinks he is rich. Lol.

1 Like

Re: ... by TheBTCinvestor: 11:52am On Jun 18, 2023
chukel:
says a fraudster with a myopic mindset. Fool thinks he is rich. Lol.

Poverty kill ur generation..onyiberibe..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Do You Prefer To Be Arrested By When You Offend – FRSC, LASTMA, VIO, Police? / Between Acura TL 2010 & Lexus ES 350, Which Should I Buy?. / Help With Overheating Sienna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.