Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

"Christian Priest Says: 'Jesus (as) Told Me To Embrace Islam'"! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Christian Priest Says: 'Jesus (as) Told Me To Embrace Islam'"! (1269 Views)

Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka / God Has Told Me Who Will Be President - Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo, KICC London / Iranian Pastor Hanged For Refusing To Embrace Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Christian Priest Says: 'Jesus (as) Told Me To Embrace Islam'"! by LagosShia: 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2011
Re: "Christian Priest Says: 'Jesus (as) Told Me To Embrace Islam'"! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2011
I don't even know the name of the type of congregation she was at before. ethi-wetin?

It is clear she saw no power there and so having lived an underwhelming religious life devoid of full manifestation from the Holy Spirit of God for so long and practising interfaith lessons, got wisked away after her own desires.

Every religion, even if it has a "christian" skin attached to it is DEAD without the involvement and manifestations of the Holy Spirit. It is HIS involvement that makes a CHURCH out of a gathering, otherwise it is just a gathering in vain.

Only a lack of the Holy Spirit and an even more extreme lack of fresh fire from the WORD of God can make someone once claiming to be a Christian suddenly agree that Jesus isn't the Son of God. Religion without the Holy spirit is DEAD and all in such religions might as well be in islam cuz they are all in the same boat.

This would explain why this person was already comfortably engaging in "interfaith meditation lessons" while in her ethi-something congregation.
Re: "Christian Priest Says: 'Jesus (as) Told Me To Embrace Islam'"! by LagosShia: 10:48pm On Sep 30, 2011
2buff:

I don't even know the name of the type of congregation she was at before. ethi-wetin?

It is clear she saw no power there and so having lived an underwhelming religious life devoid of full manifestation from the Holy Spirit of God for so long and practising interfaith lessons, got wisked away after her own desires.

Every religion, even if it has a "christian" skin attached to it is DEAD without the involvement and manifestations of the Holy Spirit. It is HIS involvement that makes a CHURCH out of a gathering, otherwise it is just a gathering in vain.

Only a lack of the Holy Spirit and an even more extreme lack of fresh fire from the WORD of God can make someone once claiming to be a Christian suddenly agree that Jesus isn't the Son of God. Religion without the Holy spirit is DEAD and all in such religions might as well be in islam cuz they are all in the same boat.

This would explain why this person was already comfortably engaging in "interfaith meditation lessons" while in her ethi-something congregation.

@2buff

so how many more christian men and women of God are going to leave christianity because of "insufficient holy spirit" and "lack of fresh fire"?  grin grin grin

in other words all of you who claim the "holy spirit" are infact at least being disappointed that you had "insufficient holy spirit" because as 2buff puts it:"your life is devoid of full manifestation of the holy spirit".grin grin grin

why is the "holy spirit" not "full manifesting" itself ?
her church is called the EPISCOPAL church.it is an anglican denomination.read more:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Episcopal_Church_(United_States)
Re: "Christian Priest Says: 'Jesus (as) Told Me To Embrace Islam'"! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2011
LagosShia:

@2buff

so how many more christian men and women of God are going to leave christianity because of "insufficient holy spirit" and "lack of fresh fire"grin grin grin

in other words all of you who claim the "holy spirit" are infact at least being disappointed that you had "insufficient holy spirit" because as 2buff puts it:"your life is devoid of full manifestation of the holy spirit".grin grin grin

why is the "holy spirit" not "full manifesting" itself ?
her church is called the EPISCOPAL church.it is an anglican denomination.read more:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Episcopal_Church_(United_States)

Why don't you start by defining the word "Christianity"?
Re: "Christian Priest Says: 'Jesus (as) Told Me To Embrace Islam'"! by LagosShia: 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2011
2buff:

Why don't you start by defining the word "Christianity"?

christianity includes all the bible thumpers and contradictory cults with each claiming exclusivity to the "holy spirit" such as yourself.
Re: "Christian Priest Says: 'Jesus (as) Told Me To Embrace Islam'"! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2011
Given [b]your [/b]definition of Christianity, there is no point of reference between you and I from which I can answer your earlier posed question.
Re: "Christian Priest Says: 'Jesus (as) Told Me To Embrace Islam'"! by LagosShia: 12:18am On Oct 01, 2011
2buff:

Given [b]your [/b]definition of Christianity, there is no point of reference between you and I from which I can answer your earlier posed question.

then wait for "fresh fire"! you too are lacking!!!
Re: "Christian Priest Says: 'Jesus (as) Told Me To Embrace Islam'"! by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 01, 2011
That's the best you can do , a Priest of all people !!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Christian Priest Says: 'Jesus (as) Told Me To Embrace Islam'"! by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 01, 2011
LagosShia:

then wait for "fresh fire"! you too are lacking!!!

Make no mistake, everyone is lacking.
Re: "Christian Priest Says: 'Jesus (as) Told Me To Embrace Islam'"! by Sweetnecta: 12:49am On Oct 01, 2011
^^^^^^^^^before protestants there were catholic.
before you, since she is older than you, there was this priest.

@2buff; how many ways to define Christianity?
Let me make it easy for you; religion formed using the name of Jesus as the base, being followed by those who say their way is christ-like.

The priest was from a group of so many.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Not Worshiping God / Top 13 People Who Made Christianity Look Bad / How A Christian Can Overcome Lust............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.