Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Mele Kyari: Tinubu Is Playing With His Office, 2027 Is Not Far - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mele Kyari: Tinubu Is Playing With His Office, 2027 Is Not Far (5932 Views)

Mele Kyari On Refinery: Dangote Not Happy With NNPC Proposed Stake Acquisition / Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash / Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mele Kyari: Tinubu Is Playing With His Office, 2027 Is Not Far by SenatePresdo(m): 11:48pm On Jun 10, 2023
In as much I don't support Tinubu, fvck those Northerners.

When Buhari was busy appointing his kinsmen, heaven did not fall.
Re: Mele Kyari: Tinubu Is Playing With His Office, 2027 Is Not Far by VinnyBaba: 11:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
UptownVibes:
Buhari did it,heaven didn't fall. So leave Tinubu alone. North own sef,been don too much

While I suspect the OP's background, I laugh @dis ur comment. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Even Tinubu if he is standing close to you, will close ur mouth to Stop saying such nonsense.

Tinubu is like CHICKEN to the Them!

They are in control of the Senate, HOR and all our Military Armed Forces!๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคจ
Re: Mele Kyari: Tinubu Is Playing With His Office, 2027 Is Not Far by Akungitit: 12:43am On Jun 11, 2023
IPOB goats are now jobless since President Tinubu taught them a political lesson, now they come to Nairaland to post nonsense everyday.

1 Like

Re: Mele Kyari: Tinubu Is Playing With His Office, 2027 Is Not Far by Desusi: 2:24am On Jun 11, 2023
[quote author=TermuxDarkWeb post=123710906][/quote]
This is the reason why Nigeria couldn't move forward. People like you, are the reason we have nepotism, sectionalism and corruption in the high places. So if you see the need to correct and put things in order you would not do that even if it will affect your mother or relatives as a national leader? We have a long way to go in Nigeria. Your article is not only outrageous but stinking. Sharaap!
Re: Mele Kyari: Tinubu Is Playing With His Office, 2027 Is Not Far by bdon123(m): 2:34am On Jun 11, 2023
I am a northerner, u are not a northerner. Idiot
Re: Mele Kyari: Tinubu Is Playing With His Office, 2027 Is Not Far by bdon123(m): 2:35am On Jun 11, 2023
adekolaelect:
Who is this child from Sad East that is pretending as Ahusas?
Why mst everything be southeast?be like una dey really fear this people o lol.dem don oppress una wit too mch wealth abi
Re: Mele Kyari: Tinubu Is Playing With His Office, 2027 Is Not Far by Desusi: 2:38am On Jun 11, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Even Tinubu if he is standing close to you, will close ur mouth to Stop saying such nonsense.

They are in control of the Senate, HOR and all our Military Armed Forces!๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคจ
I now understand where the thread is coming from. Is there anything permanent in this world? Anything above God?Let God be true and all men liars.
Re: Mele Kyari: Tinubu Is Playing With His Office, 2027 Is Not Far by joyandfaith: 3:13am On Jun 11, 2023

Northerners don't boast.
Re: Mele Kyari: Tinubu Is Playing With His Office, 2027 Is Not Far by Typing: 5:37am On Jun 11, 2023

Na one Igbo man write this epistle. We no get that time for North.

1 Like

Re: Mele Kyari: Tinubu Is Playing With His Office, 2027 Is Not Far by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 5:44am On Jun 11, 2023
Those of you calling me an Ipob go through all my thread I have posted so far, I believe once u check them u will all hide ur faces in shame because am a strong Northerner
Re: Mele Kyari: Tinubu Is Playing With His Office, 2027 Is Not Far by Ballack1(m): 6:27am On Jun 11, 2023
There is nothing like North,
It's normal for Tinubu to install his foot soldiers
Re: Mele Kyari: Tinubu Is Playing With His Office, 2027 Is Not Far by UptownVibes(m): 6:47am On Jun 11, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Tinubu chicken to them? Okay,watch how things will play out in the coming weeks.. Maybe you think this is Jonathan.. Let the senate President come onboard, and let the service chiefs be retired first.. Then you will understand how your mouth spits nothing, except nonsense.
Re: Mele Kyari: Tinubu Is Playing With His Office, 2027 Is Not Far by Igwe9(m): 6:50am On Jun 11, 2023
what type of igbophobia is this? i bet you, an hausa man will slap a yoruba man on the street, he will blame an innocent igbo man, this does not make sense.
Re: Mele Kyari: Tinubu Is Playing With His Office, 2027 Is Not Far by famology(m): 6:52am On Jun 11, 2023
Werey dey disguise
Re: Mele Kyari: Tinubu Is Playing With His Office, 2027 Is Not Far by bayelsaowei(m): 6:53am On Jun 11, 2023
Tinubu maybe doing things that will sweet my belle...

Sack that fool Kyari..and sell that useless NNPC....shake up that northern Nigerian petroleum company...

Let it go completely private and let only competent folks work in whichever company acquires the NNPC assets..

If Buhari can really dislodge the Northern powers he then becomes my best friend...

Next will be push for true federalism then he becomes my personal bestie...
Re: Mele Kyari: Tinubu Is Playing With His Office, 2027 Is Not Far by RealNiggaDee(m): 7:04am On Jun 11, 2023

Shut up

Tunibu can arrest Buhari and nothing will happen.

When obi becomes president, he can do same and nothing will happen
Re: Mele Kyari: Tinubu Is Playing With His Office, 2027 Is Not Far by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 7:27am On Jun 11, 2023

I am a bold Northern man. Tinubu is into a squad rebuilding process and we deem him right if he can build a formidable squad that can take Nigeria to a better level.

We are happy with the steps he's taken so far.

To make it possible you might actually hurt someone and it doesn't matter who goes out or in as long as we are yearning for greatness.

2 Likes

Re: Mele Kyari: Tinubu Is Playing With His Office, 2027 Is Not Far by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:36am On Jun 11, 2023
[quote author=TermuxDarkWeb post=123710906][/quote]Ogun kill you and your papa, NL can't do something about this kind of post capable of send country on fire, everything that will end Nigeria is a welcome development bring it ON
Re: Mele Kyari: Tinubu Is Playing With His Office, 2027 Is Not Far by Ofemannnu: 7:38am On Jun 11, 2023
Another ipob.
Re: Mele Kyari: Tinubu Is Playing With His Office, 2027 Is Not Far by babyfaceafrica: 7:40am On Jun 11, 2023
Noise
Re: Mele Kyari: Tinubu Is Playing With His Office, 2027 Is Not Far by BestMan001: 7:45am On Jun 11, 2023

Who is this child?

That is not what I planned to asked.

Who is your teacher?
Re: Mele Kyari: Tinubu Is Playing With His Office, 2027 Is Not Far by shariff84: 7:48am On Jun 11, 2023
We northerners don't care about Tinubu sacking anyone.Buhari choose who ever he want to work with during his time.
Therefore,Tinubu is free to choose anyone he like to work with in sensetive positions.We even believe Tinubu will do better than buhari because he will soround himself with educated and well know people.
He will accept advice from them also.

1 Like

Re: Mele Kyari: Tinubu Is Playing With His Office, 2027 Is Not Far by press9jatv: 7:54am On Jun 11, 2023
[quote author=TermuxDarkWeb post=123710906][/quote] rant and wail as much as you want, Mele Kyari, Moguno and others will be removed by the Tinubu government.
Re: Mele Kyari: Tinubu Is Playing With His Office, 2027 Is Not Far by walex2(m): 8:28am On Jun 11, 2023
[quote author=TermuxDarkWeb post=123710906][/quote] some of you write nonsense in a public forum, Kyari is Buhari appointee so no one can sack him even if is a corrupt man. So Tinubu that beat Atiku, beat Kwakwanso, and Buhari who contested 3 times with thesame North votes until TINUBU came to his rescue is who you are threatening. Your write up shows you are an illiterate
Re: Mele Kyari: Tinubu Is Playing With His Office, 2027 Is Not Far by Blazebond(m): 9:37am On Jun 11, 2023

Mumu cow,you are a southerner seeking attention,go back to your dark hidden room and shut the f**k up.
Re: Mele Kyari: Tinubu Is Playing With His Office, 2027 Is Not Far by Basic123: 9:42am On Jun 11, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

Igbophobia is real
Anybody against Tinubu is igbo
It is well
And TINUBUPHOBIA /YORUBAPHOBIA is real....anybody supporting Tinubu is yoruba right?
Re: Mele Kyari: Tinubu Is Playing With His Office, 2027 Is Not Far by Devil1Messenger: 9:57am On Jun 11, 2023
Basic123:

And TINUBUPHOBIA /YORUBAPHOBIA is real....anybody supporting Tinubu is yoruba right?
No
Either u are Yoruba or an APC member
But anyone supporting Obi is Igbo to u guys
Re: Mele Kyari: Tinubu Is Playing With His Office, 2027 Is Not Far by Basic123: 10:07am On Jun 11, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

No
Either u are Yoruba or an APC member
But anyone supporting Obi is Igbo to u guys
And someone supporting Tinubu is a yoruba to you guys!
And either you are a Igbo or LP member

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Confirms Aloma Muktar 1st Female Chief Justice Of Nigeria / A Final Evidence To Kill Nnamdi Kanu / How They Killed The Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.