Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

Islamization: Only Islam Can Save Nigeria From Degeneracy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamization: Only Islam Can Save Nigeria From Degeneracy (1316 Views)

The Degeneracy Called Otelectualism / “CHRISTIANITY HAS DESTROYED NIGERIA, WE WANT ONLY ISLAM” MURIC DENIES STATEMENT. / Obasanjo's Claim Of Fulanization & Islamization Is Reckless & Unpatriotic -MSSN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamization: Only Islam Can Save Nigeria From Degeneracy by Birdbyrde440: 6:05am On Jun 11, 2023
Degenerate behaviour is abnormal, a degenerate person will walk down the public street half naked, drink alcohol to stupor and end up inside gutter when society begins to degenerate it means civility in such society is dead, there will be no respect for human beings and there will be a total loss of human dignity I.e. people being treated like animals. All of this is common amongst Christians today.

Go to any church(minus Deeper life, SDA) and you will find women without hair covering, dressed half naked.
Men go to church in search of fvck buddies. There is no room for Christian degenerate behaviour and that is why Islamization has become sacrosanct.

Case study: In muslim states of Nigeria like Sokoto, you can keep a million dollars in your car while at the car wash even in your absence, the car washers will not touch a kobo from your money. They might not open the bag .

Go to a place like Lagos or Abia, leave 1m in your car at the car washers when you come back it will all be gone and even if it is still there the car washer will utter something like "oga we help you take care of your money abeg find us something "

Let's embrace Islam, let's make it official state religion to halt the insanity that is ravaging the nation.

Happy Sunday.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamization: Only Islam Can Save Nigeria From Degeneracy by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 11, 2023
Has Islam saved Yemen the origin of Islam?

When it comes to curruption in the Nigerian government, Christians are saints aswear!

Go and get some knowledge and exposure because that is what the northern elites are preventing their followers from.

The day an average Hausa man grabs that knowledge! , A revolution will begin from the north.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamization: Only Islam Can Save Nigeria From Degeneracy by courage89(m): 6:09am On Jun 11, 2023
Can you please balance the write up. Every religion has its pros and cons. Can you share more light on the negatives around Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Islamization: Only Islam Can Save Nigeria From Degeneracy by Birdbyrde440: 6:15am On Jun 11, 2023
courage89:
Can you please balance the write up. Every religion has its pros and cons. Can you share more light on the negatives around Islam.

None
Re: Islamization: Only Islam Can Save Nigeria From Degeneracy by Goalnaldo(m): 6:17am On Jun 11, 2023
Na mumu dey worry you. I will chose a girl that dress half naked and dont cover her head over terrorists any time any day and twice on sunday. Islamization kill you there!

12 Likes

Re: Islamization: Only Islam Can Save Nigeria From Degeneracy by anibi9674: 6:17am On Jun 11, 2023
person way build Nigeria airways with Over 100 billion na pagan?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamization: Only Islam Can Save Nigeria From Degeneracy by harqinhola(m): 6:23am On Jun 11, 2023
IPOB MEMBER USING REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY. The post was never intended to support islamisation. It was meant to make it seem like there’s truly an islamisation agenda . I’m a Christian but I’ve sampled my Muslim friends opinion on islamisation and the learnt there’s no place for it in ISLAM ❗️ PLEASE STOP TRYING TO PROMOTE DIVISION ❗️ NIGERIA WILL FOREVER REMAIN A UNITED NATION .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamization: Only Islam Can Save Nigeria From Degeneracy by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 11, 2023
OP it's too early to take burukutu and start typing rubbish

1 Like

Re: Islamization: Only Islam Can Save Nigeria From Degeneracy by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 11, 2023
harqinhola:
IPOB MEMBER USING REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY. The post was never intended to support islamisation. It was meant to make it seem like there’s truly an islamisation agenda . I’m a Christian but I’ve sampled my Muslim friends opinion on islamisation and the learnt there’s no place for it in ISLAM ❗️ PLEASE STOP TRYING TO PROMOTE DIVISION ❗️ NIGERIA WILL FOREVER REMAIN A UNITED NATION .

You are being decieved

2 Likes

Re: Islamization: Only Islam Can Save Nigeria From Degeneracy by Emyzoloye5(m): 6:25am On Jun 11, 2023
Islam a religion that breeds terrorism,fanatism and encourages the defilement of underaged girls

Any society where islam spreads, Peace dies!

5 Likes

Re: Islamization: Only Islam Can Save Nigeria From Degeneracy by Belafonte(m): 6:25am On Jun 11, 2023
I'm a Christian and tempted to agree considering the increasing high level of degeneracy being exhibited in places like Lagos (which by the way is rapidly spreading to other parts of the country). However, the propensity for islamists to be extreme in their agenda makes me oozed to being under Islamic authority. Perhaps a war might break out in Nigeria, that's if Christian leaders don't japa when unrest begins grin
Re: Islamization: Only Islam Can Save Nigeria From Degeneracy by Sunmolar(m): 6:29am On Jun 11, 2023
Belafonte:
I'm a Christian and tempted to agree considering the increasing high level of degeneracy being exhibited in places like Lagos (which by the way is rapidly spreading to other parts of the country). However, the propensity for islamists to be extreme in their agenda makes me oozed to being under Islamic authority. Perhaps a war might break out in Nigeria, that's if Christian leaders don't japa when unrest begins grin

How does it affect someone who kept himself pure and undefiled in the way?

People that are carried away by religion are not Godly. If you fear God....you will shun evil
Re: Islamization: Only Islam Can Save Nigeria From Degeneracy by Oneday82: 6:29am On Jun 11, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

None

What do you mean none....
Shut up and hold your peace.

Positive, also have the negative, so if you think there is none on Islam, then you must be a big joker.

So we should believe your sokoto car wash n abia state car wash narration?

Continue dreaming. Go back and get your facts straight and stop coming here to cap nonsense.

Every religion must be respected.

2 Likes

Re: Islamization: Only Islam Can Save Nigeria From Degeneracy by sinistermind(m): 6:32am On Jun 11, 2023
Birdbyrde440:
Degenerate behaviour is abnormal, a degenerate person will walk down the public street half naked, drink alcohol to stupor and end up inside gutter when society begins to degenerate it means civility in such society is dead, there will be no respect for human beings and there will be a total loss of human dignity I.e. people being treated like animals. All of this is common amongst Christians today.

Go to any church(minus Deeper life, SDA) and you will find women without hair covering, dressed half naked.
Men go to church in search of fvck buddies. There is no room for Christian degenerate behaviour and that is why Islamization has become sacrosanct.

Case study: In muslim states of Nigeria like Sokoto, you can keep a million dollars in your car while at the car wash even in your absence, the car washers will not touch a kobo from your money. They might not open the bag .

Go to a place like Lagos or Abia, leave 1m in your car at the car washers when you come back it will all be gone and even if it is still there the car washer will utter something like "oga we help you take care of your money abeg find us something "

Let's embrace Islam, let's make it official state religion to halt the insanity that is ravaging the nation.

Happy Sunday.

If I can remember it is the same people of the same religion that have ruled this country more. It means that the religion you are asking people to embrace are major parts of the problems of this country.
Re: Islamization: Only Islam Can Save Nigeria From Degeneracy by DatNiggaDaz: 6:32am On Jun 11, 2023
Nigerians were warned about the MU-MU ticket that led to the stolen mandate, that Christians will be persecuted. There has long been a plan to make Nigeria a mu-mu country like Turkey, the reason the Buhari maladministration has/Was in close contact since 2015 with turkush president Erdogan, who himself persecuted the Christians in turkey. The attack on the Christian faith will get louder in which the aim of the media attack is to make a great majority of Christians loose hope in their fate to usher the start of turning Nigeria to an Islamic Business enterprise.

The greatest Sharia Protagonist who is hailed by the lower muslims greater as Moha mmed is Buhari. He is a Muslim Master from the caliphate compared to the OP who is a lower muslim. Buhari ruled Nigeria with islamic tendencies introducing RUGA for his fulani muslim faith and failed in all aspect of development. The muslim buhari & his hordes of islamic appointees failed to make Nigeria a better place instead turned Nigeria into a dry land without civilization like in the times of Bushman Dan foolio where marauding islamic fulani Terrorist can run down LGA's killing, lootiing, raping,,burning & kidnapping.

The so called islamic tenets give rooms to Terrorist to kidnap young dchool girls of Christian fate, rape them mercilessly and abandon them with children who are used for Terrorist activities.

The most corrupt people/politicians in Nigeria are the muslims. The Christians don't even come close. A Christian can be questioned, arrested and sent to prison. A muslim dare not be questioned not to speak of arrest. All the corrupt muslim fulani administrator employed by Buhari since 2015,no one has been arrested for the monumental corruption perpetrated under their nose & ministries. Those arrested got islamic kangaroo circus jugdement and have since been released. Where is Buratai, where is the former Minister of defence, where is the former chairman of NNPC who looted all revenues fröm the Corporation. They have attacked Emiefele because he is a Christian grin

When these types of corruption happens, it is only the lower muslims from other part of the country that are fooled/deceived to defend the master corrupt fulani muslim through their Media house and on social media

Nigeria did not get any better under the RUGA nepotism & bigotry by the god of the lower muslims buhari, rather it got worst. This is where the country "Nigeria will be better "under a no tolerant corruption fighter who is a die hard proponent of the Islaamic faith .

Nigeria will be worst under a MU-MU. There is nothing good about that religion in the hands of those who stole Nigeria's mandate & hates Christians

Christians open your eyes, nose, & ears . Most importantly open your mouths to resist every lies, deceit and propaganda thrown at your faith. Stop been docile. If you continue like this you peopke wont have any faith & country to call home

2 Likes

Re: Islamization: Only Islam Can Save Nigeria From Degeneracy by harqinhola(m): 6:32am On Jun 11, 2023
CondenseMilk:

You are being decieved

No ❗️ you guys are trying to lure Christian’s into your separatist agenda . Nigeria deserves to remain a unified country .
Re: Islamization: Only Islam Can Save Nigeria From Degeneracy by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 11, 2023
harqinhola:

No ❗️ you guys are trying to lure Christian’s into your separatist agenda . Nigeria deserves to remain a unified country .

You're a real clown oga.

Turkey was a full Christian nation during the time of paul the apostle. Is Turkey today not a full Muslim nation? Just dey play you hear? No wake up

You think this is a joke?

1 Like

Re: Islamization: Only Islam Can Save Nigeria From Degeneracy by Westerhoffe(m): 6:36am On Jun 11, 2023
harqinhola:

Let's help him demote his opinion by calling the Forum Feds on him...
Re: Islamization: Only Islam Can Save Nigeria From Degeneracy by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 11, 2023
harqinhola:

No great nation runs on multiculturalism and that's why those countries that Nigeria left behind is now 20 years far ahead of Nigeria today.

3 Likes

Re: Islamization: Only Islam Can Save Nigeria From Degeneracy by Sunmolar(m): 6:37am On Jun 11, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

Happy Sunday.

What's Islam?

1 Like

Re: Islamization: Only Islam Can Save Nigeria From Degeneracy by Belafonte(m): 6:40am On Jun 11, 2023
Sunmolar:

How does it affect someone who kept himself pure and undefiled in the way?

The society is weakened by the increase of degenerates. Remember the story of the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah? Remember the townspeople were attempting to break into Lots house to staff the angels? grin cheesy

You think being righteous will sve your society? N O. What will save your society is having more righteous people than degenerates. Strength in numbers will serve as a defence against hedonist. And if there are more degenerates than righteous you know what the means right?

Now cast your mind back to the children of Israel and the periods they were besieged by their enemies and eventually taken into captivity; it was in times when the national sin level was too high for God to ignore and He delivered then into the hands of their enemies. Does it mean there were no righteous people in those days? No. Consider the Daniels, Shedrachs and co. The righteous existed but were outnumbered by their sinful countrymen.

So to your question "How does it affect someone who kept himself pure and undefiled in the way". Unless the undefiled and pure outnumber the sinful, prepare to enjoy the scourge their sins will attract.

However, the consolation is that God in His righteousness will keep you in captivity provided you remain faithful. The righteous will always be guided and guarded by the Lord

1 Like

Re: Islamization: Only Islam Can Save Nigeria From Degeneracy by Patriotsleague: 6:42am On Jun 11, 2023
Keep your hypocritical religion to yourself, or go live in core north where you have sharia law. Islam is the cause of 60% of conflicts around the world. 80% of terrorists and terrorists organisation are Muslims, you zombies don't see this. What's the benefit of Islam to Nigeria, mention a real benefit, don't talk nonsense depravity because marrying kids, and becoming a terrorist and fighting for Allah by killing others is the highest depravity.

3 Likes

Re: Islamization: Only Islam Can Save Nigeria From Degeneracy by harqinhola(m): 6:42am On Jun 11, 2023
CondenseMilk:

No great nation runs on multiculturalism and that's why those countries that Nigeria left behind is now 20 years far ahead of Nigeria today.

Absolutely not true . Do you know how many tribes are in South Africa ?
Re: Islamization: Only Islam Can Save Nigeria From Degeneracy by harqinhola(m): 6:43am On Jun 11, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Let's help him demote his opinion by calling the Forum Feds on him...

Abi ooo
Re: Islamization: Only Islam Can Save Nigeria From Degeneracy by adecz: 6:43am On Jun 11, 2023
Tell that to the victims of Muslim bandits in Zamfara, Kaduna, Niger State, Plateau etc.

Also tell that to victims of Boko haram in the
North East and North Central.

Last Last, our biggest security & political problems in this Country have their roots in Islam, because "Islamabad'❗️❗️❗️

3 Likes

Re: Islamization: Only Islam Can Save Nigeria From Degeneracy by Kasdat5(m): 6:44am On Jun 11, 2023
Belafonte:

You are drink , just like the OP . Travel far north & see moral decay there . I use Sokoto as a yard stick

1 Like

Re: Islamization: Only Islam Can Save Nigeria From Degeneracy by Sunmolar(m): 6:46am On Jun 11, 2023
Belafonte:

The society is weakened by the increase of degenerates. Remember the story of the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah? Remember the townspeople were attempting to break into Lots house to staff the angels? grin cheesy

You think being righteous will sve your society? N O. What will save your society is having more righteous people than degenerates. Strength in numbers will serve as a defence against hedonist. And if there are more degenerates than righteous you know what the means right?

Now cast your mind back to the children of Israel and the periods they were besieged by their enemies and eventually taken into captivity; it was in times when the national sin level was too high for God to ignore and He delivered then into the hands of their enemies. Does it mean there were no righteous people in those days? No. Consider the Daniels, Shedrachs and co. The righteous existed but were outnumbered by their sinful countrymen.

So to your question "How does it affect someone who kept himself pure and undefiled in the way". Unless the undefiled and pure outnumber the sinful, prepare to enjoy the scourge their sins will attract.

However, the consolation is that God in His righteousness will keep you in captivity provided you remain faithful. The righteous will always be guided and guarded by the Lord

So your Islam is another God you want to embrace?
From your response I never heard where Islam is mentioned.
I can't embrace a strange god.
I will stick to the God that will punish me,have mercy, and guide me when I go wrong
Re: Islamization: Only Islam Can Save Nigeria From Degeneracy by NaMe4: 6:53am On Jun 11, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

Happy Sunday.

It's not about making any religion an official state religion, as both religions have individuals with undesirable behaviours. It's about reorientation of the people and their leaders (religious and political) on human values, social values and genuinely adhering to the tenets of the various religions.

From my observation, especially in this clime, Christianity seems to be the most abused religion as anybody just claims to be a Christian for convenience, but do not understand (or choose not to) the principles of living a Christian life.

1 Like

Re: Islamization: Only Islam Can Save Nigeria From Degeneracy by Belafonte(m): 6:58am On Jun 11, 2023
Sunmolar:

So your Islam is another God you want to embrace?
From your response I never heard where Islam is mentioned.
I can't embrace a strange god.
I will stick to the God that will punish me,have mercy, and guide me when I go wrong

It's too early to not engage your brain in conversation. Maybe you need to go back to sleep for your brain to get enough rest to function properly. Where did I state I want to embrace Islam? Learn to read to understand not to respond
Re: Islamization: Only Islam Can Save Nigeria From Degeneracy by Birdbyrde440: 7:02am On Jun 11, 2023
Belafonte:

I really like you. Nice reply n
Re: Islamization: Only Islam Can Save Nigeria From Degeneracy by Belafonte(m): 7:02am On Jun 11, 2023
Kasdat5:

You are drink , just like the OP . Travel far north & see moral decay there . I use Sokoto as a yard stick

Widespread decay or not. There are more Muslims determined to spread Islam than there are Christians determined to spread Christianity and I really hope that changes soon. Because whether you like it or not, volume of adherents plays a huge role in which religion controls which territory and Islamists are bent on winning the whole Nigeria.
Re: Islamization: Only Islam Can Save Nigeria From Degeneracy by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 11, 2023
harqinhola:

Absolutely not true . Do you know how many tribes are in South Africa ?

The Dutch (a single tribe) developed South Africa.

As far as humanity is concerned, no NATION has been built in Africa.

What we have in Africa are geographical areas where groups of tribes are existing together and then tagged a name which came from the greed of their colonizers.

Africans are tribal in nature and that's how they existed before the Arabs and white came with there crappy cultures.

We may be blacks, but we are not one. An igboman is different from a Fulani man in all measures.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Election: How Many Of You Agree With This Opinion : (photo) / Point Out Any Business Reno Omokri Has In Nigeria & Win $200 Cash! / Bola Tinubu'son Seyi Tinubu Acquired Rechard Mille Wrist Watch Worth #340 Millio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.