Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Ndi Kato Having Fun In Imo State Without Any Discrimination - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Kato Having Fun In Imo State Without Any Discrimination (1442 Views)

Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC / Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato / We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndi Kato Having Fun In Imo State Without Any Discrimination by Obalacam(m): 7:05am On Jun 11, 2023

1 Like

Re: Ndi Kato Having Fun In Imo State Without Any Discrimination by CharleyBright(m): 7:37am On Jun 11, 2023
Hmmm.
You are having fun and enjoying yourself in peace and you are going to public space to make public announcement.
Don't let them come after you to also have a taste of your fun o.
My sister, make I give u small advise, you see Nigeria of today, Mad people don too plenty and peace is becoming non-existent. Where u find peace or are able to create your peace, please enjoy that peace quietly.
Don't go to public space and announce to madmen to tell them you found peace. If you do...Wetin u see, na you carry your mouth invite am.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Kato Having Fun In Imo State Without Any Discrimination by Depriest2020: 9:29am On Jun 11, 2023
CharleyBright:
Hmmm.
You are having fun and enjoying yourself in peace and you are going to public space to make public announcement.
Don't let them come after you to also have a taste of your fun o.
My sister, make I give u small advise, you see Nigeria of today, Mad people don too plenty and peace is becoming non-existent. Where u find peace or are able to create your peace, please enjoy that peace quietly.
Don't go to public space and announce to madmen to tell them you found peace. If you do...Wetin u see, na you carry your mouth invite am.

Good advice 👍

6 Likes

Re: Ndi Kato Having Fun In Imo State Without Any Discrimination by Isobug: 10:26am On Jun 11, 2023
My sister the false narrative is from one side of the country. They see Igbos as their food. If they don't eat it each day they will not be fine. How can an Igbo man tell you to go to your place. No can ever think of that

4 Likes

Re: Ndi Kato Having Fun In Imo State Without Any Discrimination by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:30am On Jun 11, 2023
Isobug:
My sister the false narrative is from one side of the country. They see Igbos as their food. If they don't eat it each day they will not be fine. How can an Igbo man tell you to go to your place. No can ever think of that

Why do we still practice OSU system of discrimination in Igbo land. But why? My family won't allow me marry the man of my dreams, an igbo man because he is considered an OUTCAST.

Gini mere anyi bu igbos ka ihe a? ayi bu nani ebo?

1 Like

Re: Ndi Kato Having Fun In Imo State Without Any Discrimination by mrvitalis(m): 10:37am On Jun 11, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Why do we still practice OSU system of discrimination in Igbo land. But why? My family won't allow me marry the man of my dreams, an igbo man because he is considered an OUTCAST.

At least you have finally achieved your heart desires to be Igbo ....even if it's just on a faceless forum ... congratulations my man ...how does it feel ...good right ?

4 Likes

Re: Ndi Kato Having Fun In Imo State Without Any Discrimination by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:39am On Jun 11, 2023
mrvitalis:

At least you have finally achieved your heart desires to be Igbo ....even if it's just on a faceless forum ... congratulations my man ...how does it feel ...good right ?

I feel awful.
Re: Ndi Kato Having Fun In Imo State Without Any Discrimination by GODPUNISHALABI: 11:40am On Jun 11, 2023
Whos ndi kato what kind of name is that? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Kato Having Fun In Imo State Without Any Discrimination by fx45(m): 6:14am On Jun 12, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

What is this? Are you aware Google Translator is an absolute mess?

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Kato Having Fun In Imo State Without Any Discrimination by fx45(m): 6:15am On Jun 12, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

I feel awful.
Yeah you should feel awful trying to be what you can never be. I feel your pains
Re: Ndi Kato Having Fun In Imo State Without Any Discrimination by DatNiggaDaz: 6:16am On Jun 12, 2023
mrvitalis:

(1) (Reply)

Niger Coup: It Will Be War – Burkina Faso, Mali Join Forces With Niger. / Wike Alleges Ex-fct Minister's Involvement In Multi-billion Naira Scandal. / Subsidy: FG To Disburse 50,000 Naira Grants, 1m Naira Loans To Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.