Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa (48147 Views)

Magnitude 5.6 Earthquake Hits West Java Province, Indonesia. 56 Dead, 700 Injure / 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) / Many Abandon Their Homes As Magnitude 5.7 Earthquake Hits Istanbul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by clockwisereport: 10:27am On Jun 11, 2023
Juanmike:
It's. Shut your mouth or shut up.

Thanks for the correction. We learn everyday
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by brain54(m): 10:28am On Jun 11, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm currently based in Durban and I'm okay.

We expect earthquakes, floods, tornadoes, and tropical cyclones.
shocked
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by JASONjnr(m): 10:30am On Jun 11, 2023
KingCold:
The idiocy of people on this forum...You were murdered, displaced, and abused too by the British through colonialism weren't you? so what makes you special?

Is South Africa a black or white country? don't know, thought you had the answers

Also, there can't be "white anything" in Nigeria what do you expect? You are a 99.99999% black country come on

You're so stupid......

We were murdered but we got our independence from the white and we chased them away.

Right now, you're still colonised as you have whites running your country as a government.

You digressed from giving me the answer.

South Africa is supposed to be a black country. But because you are kids need the white people to show you ways to your economy, you get controlled by them.

Don't you know what Africa means? The black nation, you fool.

From the MTN to your DSTV to other brands you brag about is owned by the whites.

4 Likes

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by JaceBlaze: 10:30am On Jun 11, 2023
JohnVianney:

Just a case of biological weaponry. I knew this was going to come sooner or later after SA took a different stance from the western powers. Look, same happened to Turkey, to Iran, to North Korea, to China. Any country that openly defies their ordinance gets hit by their biological weapon just shortly afterwards.

South Africa has had tremors like this one many times before.What caused those? Our "defiance to Western ordinance"?πŸ€”πŸ€”
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by handsomeyinka(m): 10:33am On Jun 11, 2023
clockwisereport:

Can you please do me a favour?
Just shut up your mouth
dont mind the mother f*****.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Abdulhakeem7(m): 10:36am On Jun 11, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Good to hear no life was lost. Meanwhile Tinubu is only trying to position his men for monumental and easy looting by sacking Emefiele and Kyari. Don't be deceived that he's fighting corruption. A thief will hardly probe other thieves. Let him probe Buhari govt completely and we will take him serious. Time will tell
You don't even have sense no matter how little it is, you mentioned Tinubu's name in all news thread before election and still mentioning his name after swearing in, is it him that made you unfortunate or did he marry your wife. Werey ni e

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 11, 2023
Back in 2017 we once had our lectures suspended for an entire week because of cyclone Dineo.

brain54:

shocked

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by JaceBlaze: 10:42am On Jun 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

You couldn't withstand being hated for nothing.... But you feel being xenophobic to your fellow Africans is welcoming.

You are the one that's insignificant to the entire African continent.

Your last hope is Julius.... If he fails... You lots will be so irrelevant in the scheme of things around your own continent.

News flash:We South Africans never really thought much about the African continent.The only land we ever cared about is our beloved Republic of South Africa,so if we are being real you are the one is bothered by how irrelevant you are to us.

Julius Malema is your hope?πŸ˜‚ I can't blame you though,after voting a rotting corpse called Tinubu as a president I'd also be looking at politicians from other countries as heroes too😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 you have to look up to Malema because your own failed you many many times..shit is sad 😒

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Reference(m): 10:44am On Jun 11, 2023
SeriouslySense:
I was curious, then i plotted many locations where earthquake occurred, to see the appearance on the map, and it forms like a triangle, rather than a narrow line or fault line.
It could be that that triangle is a fault zone perhaps, or a wide fault line, or still a line.

Must be fault lines, perhaps undocumented or yet to be discovered. It can only be fault lines running that way. The only other remote possibility I will speculate on is the effects of deep mining. I have no facts about this but mining has been known in the past to create geological disturbance and SA is a big mining country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by DaveHarry(m): 10:48am On Jun 11, 2023
Samantha124:
And let me give you a bit of advice... This is not your forum, but Seun's forum, he's the boss here and he calls the shots.. So stop making yourself a joke by claiming other people's hard work.

If you want something in your name, work for it... Do you even have anything tangible in your name? Anyways, that's just a rhetorical question...😁😁😁

Bitch

2 Likes

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 11, 2023
πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
DaveHarry:

Bitch
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 10:53am On Jun 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

You're so stupid......

We were murdered but we got our independence from the white and we chased them away.

Right now, you're still colonised as you have whites running your country as a government.

You digressed from giving me the answer.

South Africa is supposed to be a black country. But because you are kids need the white people to show you ways to your economy, you get controlled by them.

Don't you know what Africa means? The black nation, you fool.

From the MTN to your DSTV to other brands you brag about is owned by the whites.
Another day, yet another thread turned into conversations about white people with a Nigerian..kill me!! undecided

You got your independence, we got our democracy, you chose to chase them out we didn't, we opted to forge a country together. LEt us do us while you do you

Co-existence with other races is NOT colonization...see Brazil, Australia, the US, the UK...etc, etc, All of these countries were created in the same SA was, through colonization but are now melting pots, different countries come to existence differently like the US which is country created by immigrants...are you gonna cry that it was supposed to be a Native American country? the Navajos?. It's funny because right now you're China's little colony grin

"South Africa's supposed to be a black nation...says who? We are honestly not going to be validated by some Nigerian non-entity.

We need white people like kids but you're the ones who can't stay put in your own country japparing all over forcing yourselves into the same white countries!! it's clear who needs who.here! .No South African drowns in oceans forcing his way into Spain, but you need to because you need to enjoy things others created because you cant create your own

The MTN, DSTVS, etc of this world have black directors, and shareholders, and black people are in these companies making strategic decisions, You enjoy MTN right now because of Phutuma Nhleko the then MTN CEO, he's the one that brought MTN over there. And don't for a second think there aren't companies that black have created and thriving in SA

Which government are whites running? because last time I checked the ANC has been running the country since 94

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by JohnVianney: 10:54am On Jun 11, 2023
JaceBlaze:

South Africa has had tremors like this one many times before.What caused those? Our "defiance to Western ordinance"?πŸ€”πŸ€”
Truth is, this might just be a conspiracy theory, or maybe not.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by SeriouslySense(m): 10:54am On Jun 11, 2023
Thats an interesting theory, if the mines are aligned with the regions than its very possible its the mining.
Reference:

Must be fault lines, perhaps undocumented or yet to be discovered. It can only be fault lines running that way. The only other remote possibility I will speculate on is the effects of deep mining. I have no facts about this but mining has been known in the past to create geological disturbance and SA is a big mining country.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by 1Sharon(f): 10:54am On Jun 11, 2023
DaveHarry:

What are you doing in our own forum?

Why are you talking to her like that? No be South African woman wey you claim love Nigerian men so much? πŸ₯΄
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by hagjay(m): 10:55am On Jun 11, 2023
jayAjoku:
Just Know that HAARP is involved in this IYKYK

Exactly what i was thinking.
The US could have a hand in this
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by DaveHarry(m): 10:57am On Jun 11, 2023
1Sharon:

Why are you talking to her like that? No be South African woman wey you claim love Nigerian men so much? πŸ₯΄
where did you see me claim that rubbish? SA women that encourage naija guys to go into hard drugs business, and later would betray them, reporting them to police. South African women are toxic and should not be in this forum. getat
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Kasdat5(m): 11:01am On Jun 11, 2023
They might blame it on Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by GeneralPula: 11:06am On Jun 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

And what's Julius trying to do... Redeem you folks from the worshipping of your white gods...

Yet you're hating on him for the course he's taking to free you folks from worshipping your white gods and uniting with your fellow Africans.

Julius should not waste his time. Black SA have been designed & conditioned to be unfortunate..

They’re just slaves on their land! Essential authorities are solely being commanded by their white masters!

Their white masters only commanded them to join war because they wanna brainwashed their slaves - to give them this.... *we're a strong force impression*

Them dey call all lions, local toothless Ekuke self dey show face!
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by ufotunang: 11:11am On Jun 11, 2023
See how they have constant electricity light over there and developed area, country
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by TheSuperX(m): 11:12am On Jun 11, 2023
KingCold:
The idiocy of people on this forum...You were murdered, displaced, and abused too by the British through colonialism weren't you? so what makes you special?

Is South Africa a black or white country? don't know, thought you had the answers

Also, there can't be "white anything" in Nigeria what do you expect? You are a 99.99999% black country come on
The country that is the HIV/AIDS headquarters of the earth,, I wonder why u people can't ever use protections. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by 1Sharon(f): 11:14am On Jun 11, 2023
DaveHarry:

where did you see me claim that rubbish? SA women that encourage naija guys to go into hard drugs business, and later would betray them, reporting them to police. South African women are toxic and should not be in this forum. getat

This is news to meπŸ˜‚
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by blesboi(m): 11:14am On Jun 11, 2023
I don't like South Africa both I wish to visit the country and make new friends with them....
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 11:17am On Jun 11, 2023
TheSuperX:
The country that is the HIV/AIDS headquarters of the earth,, I wonder why u people can't ever use protections. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
The dumbest Niaralander of all time has entered the chat.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 11:18am On Jun 11, 2023
blesboi:
I don't like South Africa both I wish to visit the country and make new friends with them....
This is a contradiction
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by jayAjoku(m): 11:24am On Jun 11, 2023
hagjay:

Exactly what i was thinking.
The US could have a hand in this
especially as South Africa is openly supporting Russia at such a critical time
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Jeffy1206(m): 11:24am On Jun 11, 2023
If na me, I go japa back to my root!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden / 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) / Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.