Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,233 members, 7,836,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa (48149 Views)

Magnitude 5.6 Earthquake Hits West Java Province, Indonesia. 56 Dead, 700 Injure / 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) / Many Abandon Their Homes As Magnitude 5.7 Earthquake Hits Istanbul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nawttiboi007(m): 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
Says who??... where 85% of every SA ladies I've met sees us as idols
Samantha124:
She's weeping because she's now going to be seen as an outcast within the society for involving herself with a Nigerian man and insulting her SA brothers... grin grin grin

No SA man would want to be with such a woman.

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

Trying all means to romance the black race as the superior race to the white South Africans in your country make you sound lame.

You should stop denying yourself your place in your country.

You as a black South African is a secondary citizen. Having black people work for white people running your government makes you a slave.

Also, you must be very poor in your history classes.

The US and UK have the highest number of racist. The African Americans in these countries where taken there as slaves, the fact that they had to labour and pay for their freedom years ago doesn't qualify them as Americans.

The tag AFRICAN-AMERICAN is a sign that they're originally africans. While in your country, you integrated them into your government and call them White South Africans

You're a slave worshipper!
Please point out where I make the black race look superior, you're simply clutching at straws here, out of ideas.

Deny my place in my country? grin grin grin grin You Nigerians with your bitterness are hellbent on forcing certain narratives to make your selves sleep better at night neh? Make your stomachs fuzzy neh...Bro, I know my place here that's why you won't see me and other South Africans stuffed in mattresses and smuggled to Europe, that's why you won't encounter a South African prostitute in Italy grin grin....YOUR own people are willing to endure all that torture because living in Nigeria is already slavery grin grin grin How do you explain going to Dubai as 4th class citizen to scrubbing feces of the toilets of the elite if you aren't already a 4th class citizen in your own

Stop trying to sound smart, you're dumb as hell

I'm Sorry blacks in America are as American as the white ones, you're in no position to dictate the nationality of anyone...also learn the difference between nationality and ethnicity

African Americans were slaves blah blah...the UK is racist blah blah..fvck that everybody knows that
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by JASONjnr(m): 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Even Elon Musk dont always want to associate himself with their Blacks... in Sandton, you need to see how the whites see their blacks grin grin as if their demons

I swear.....

Imagine having all white schools where you will never see blacks in the school. In their own country.

The school is funded by taxes paid by the majority, the blacks.

Whites will never try that nonsense in Nigeria.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 1:10pm On Jun 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

You can lie all you want.....

The black South Africans who's children schooled ina racially mixed school are serving as secretaries or PAs to the white men or are cooks or cleaners to the white people.

I guess you know where your parents belong here.
Where's the lie here, are there no multi-racial schools in SA? Yes? No?

Are there no black engineers, accountants, chefs, teachers, doctors, lawyers, etc, etc capable of sending their children to good schools?

You're dumb as hell with a inferiority complex to boot
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by OlawaleBammie: 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Translation please.

Thank yooo, as u can use mouth to prepare vegetable soup grin
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nawttiboi007(m): 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2023
That's why we're different from u weaklings .. we survive anywhere and from statistics we're the smartest black race in the world.. Anywhere u dont see Nigerians you have to be scared of such region
KingCold:
Please point out where I make the black race look superior, you're simply clutching at straws here, out of ideas.

Deny my place in my country? grin grin grin grin You Nigerians with your bitterness are hellbent on forcing certain narratives to make your selves sleep better at night neh? Make your stomachs fuzzy neh...Bro, I know my place here that's why you won't see me and other South Africans stuffed in mattresses and smuggled to Europe, that's why you won't encounter a South African prostitute in Italy grin grin....YOUR own people are willing to endure all that torture because living in Nigeria is already slavery grin grin grin How do you explain going to Dubai as 4th class citizen to scrubbing feces of the toilets of the elite if you aren't already a 4th class citizen in your own

Stop trying to sound smart, you're dumb as hell

I'm Sorry blacks in America are as American as the white ones, you're in no position to dictate the nationality of anyone...also learn the difference between nationality and ethnicity

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by jasper2023: 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2023
may GOD save us all always a day with new special news thank God no life was lost
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Breastfeed: 1:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
Na wa, so earthquakes can happen in Africa too? Are we safe in Nigeria at all?
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 1:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
That's why we're different from u weaklings .. we survive anywhere and from statistics we're the smartest black race in the world.. Anywhere u dont see Nigerians you have to be scared of such region
Lol, running away from your failed state instead of improving it is nothing to brag off also if you were indeed that smart, the state of your nation would have shown..You're the smartest online
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by JASONjnr(m): 1:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
KingCold:

Lol.....😂

Dude couldn't even pretend to be a superior race in his own country.... You chickened out to avoid your whites lords from dealing with you mercilessly.

I guess you're truly who you are.... I placeholder for the white supremacists!
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
I like the fact that you said HIV is deadly here, meaning you're referring to Nigeria.

Just because you guys lack the medical facilities and the people to teach you guys about HIV, it doesn't mean it's deadly... There are a lot of HIV positive Nigerians on nairaland dating section asking for HIV positive partners because there's still that stigma towards HIV positive people in Nigeria, they feel like outcasts.

Another reason you'll see it as being deadly is because you guys keep having unprotected sex without doing any HIV tests, as you see it as a shameful thing... By the time you find out that you're HIV positive, it'd have already developed into AIDS and it'll be too late because you'll be on your death bed.

And most of you are still in denial of the existence of HIV in Nigeria, that's what killed Fela Kuti... HIV/AIDS didn't kill him, it was his denialism that killed him.
TheSuperX:
HIV is deadly here hence why alot of people are scared of diving raw unlike you people that don't care and have unprotected sex galore.
thank God most of u black south Africans don't travel, if not u would have been infecting alot of people.. 😂
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by wayodude(m): 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2023
I've been in an earthquake twice before. Very strange feeling, especially if it happens to you for the first time while you're sleeping and you wake up to find everything around you shaking violently!

You start thinking several different thoughts, did I drink before going to bed? did I drink too much or Didi drink something I shouldn't have? Is this some funny dream? Or hang on a second, is this similar to those earthquakes I see on TV?

Only at that point do your eyes and thought clear up well enough for you to react! Luckily my house was still intact 😂
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

Lol.....😂

Dude couldn't even pretend to be a superior race in his own country.... You chickened out to avoid your whites lords from dealing with you mercilessly.

I guess you're truly who you are.... I placeholder for the white supremacists!
Because racial superiority does not exist. I'm not superior because I'm black, it's really that simple..

As for the other gibberish, you project your own inadequacies in relation to whites/whiteness on to me, Oga your inferiority is your cross to bear
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by JASONjnr(m): 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
KingCold:
Lol, running away from your failed state instead of improving it is nothing to brag off also if you were indeed that smart, the state of your nation would have shown..You're the smartest online

Dude, stop talking trash and visit Nigeria.

There is a saying that traveling is educational...

You can't live in your zoo where you are asked by your white supremacist to protect the lions and elephants from extinction, and be speaking about countries you no nothing of.

I speak bold of your country because I know everything about it and you only rely on the news you read on the internet.... What a dump fellow.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nawttiboi007(m): 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
Without the white folks who u lick their watery poo... and Nigerians giving u some exposure you'll still be living in the era of "The gods must be crazy" u can check ur facts
KingCold:
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
I like your advice... We already have our HIV and we don't want your sickle cell on top of that.

We're still way too young to die.

And so far you haven't answered those questions that I asked... Or should I repeat myself? grin grin cheesy
TheSuperX:
Nawttiboy007 leave them alone, let them infect themselves, if you want sweet and fine girls that dosen't have HIV, try Ethiopian and Eritrean women.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 1:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Without the white folks who u lick their watery poo... and Nigerians giving u some exposure you'll still be be living in the era of "The gods must be crazy" u can check ur facts
whites, whites, whites, whites whites, white, whites, you Nigerians are coons hey, you need a re-socialization
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by JASONjnr(m): 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2023
KingCold:
Because racial superiority does not exist. I'm not superior because I'm black, it's really that simple..

As for the other gibberish, you project your own inadequacies in relation to whites/whiteness on to me, Oga your inferiority is your cross to bear

Lol....

I own my businesses and run them, I don't have whites dictating for me and my fellow countrymen what taxes I need to pay while they pay no taxes.

You pay taxes to fund all whites schools for the white folks while your schools are low standards.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

Dude, stop talking trash and visit Nigeria.

There is a saying that traveling is educational...

You can't live in your zoo where you are asked by your white supremacist to protect the lions and elephants from extinction, and be speaking about countries you no nothing of.

I speak bold of your country because I know everything about it and you only rely on the news you read on the internet.... What a dump fellow.
But you've been spewing bile of your own, why does it hurt when the shoe is on the other side? You've also been talking smack abt SA and you've never been here...irony much?

As for visiting Nigeria, no thanks...I'll rather fly to Pyongyang, North Korea
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nawttiboi007(m): 1:23pm On Jun 11, 2023
Juz the way we're reorientating you guys only to pay us back with jealousy n xenophobia while u lick the poo of ur slave masters
KingCold:
whites, whites, whites, whites whites, white, whites, you Nigerians are coons hey, you need a re-socialization
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by JASONjnr(m): 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2023
KingCold:

You need that more.... If you'd define xenophic without the need for re-socialization.

I guess you killed your empty brain, trying to talk smart.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by sageb: 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm currently based in Durban and I'm okay.

We expect earthquakes, floods, tornadoes, and tropical cyclones.

Thank God, you are okay.
Nothing should hurt my "Eminado"
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 11, 2023
85 what? Lol... Keep deceiving yourself..🤣🤣🤣

Even those SA ladies that go for Nigerian men only do it for the money because they see you guys as ATMs..🤣🤣🤣

Nawttiboi007:
Says who??... where 85% of every SA ladies I've met sees us as idols
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2023
Eminado? Nice, but what does it mean? grin grin grin
sageb:

Thank God, you are okay.
Nothing should hurt my "Eminado"
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

Lol....

I own my businesses and run them, I don't have whites dictating for me and my fellow countrymen what taxes I need to pay while they pay no taxes.

You pay taxes to fund all whites schools for the white folks while your schools are low standards.
Again, open your big smelly gob like a pelican with absolutely nonsense coming out

Dude, opening a business is not exactly rocket science, Don't you think black people have businesses they run and own too? You think too highly of white people my guy, you have some serious village mentality going on and it's beginning to annoy the shhit of me.

Everyone pays tax in SA my guy
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nawttiboi007(m): 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2023
Know u admit we rule over ur men grin cheers 🍷
Samantha124:
85 what? Lol... Keep deceiving yourself..🤣🤣🤣

Even those SA ladies that go for Nigerian men only do it for the money because they see you guys as ATMs..🤣🤣🤣

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by JaceBlaze: 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

You don't care about other Africans, but when the whites was murdering you lazy folks.... Mandela had to run to Nigeria for help.

I guess he forgot his way to your doorstep.

Tinubu is a million times better than your fat looking president that's toothless...

Infact, all your black president are figurehead president making decisions to please the white gods.

Jobs description is different for the white folks and the indigenous black South Africans. Pay difference for both races. Your children don't school in the same schools for the white folks... Aren't even ashamed to defend your race?

Mandela visited many countries in Africa and others abroad,so there's nothing exceptional about his visit to your country.We didn't need your help.Stop overplaying your hand.You will forever be insignificant to us.

Just look at you placing all the faith in a walking fossil,but then again he's your president,not mine,so you can suite yourself with that one.

Nope,those are your so called doctors who are overworked like slaves abroad.Professional South Africans are doing well in their own country.If you gonna make hyperbolic statement just to drive a certain narrative then provide names at least.Show me a school in SA where blacks can't school in... don't worry, I'll wait.

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by JASONjnr(m): 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2023
KingCold:
But you've been spewing bile of your own, why does it hurt when the shoe is on the other side? You've also been talking smack abt SA and you've never been here...irony much?

As for visiting Nigeria, no thanks...I'll rather fly to Pyongyang, North Korea

Lol..... I hope you purge yourself the hate you burden your heart with....

Deep down, you want to explore Nigeria.

I see no reason why a person will literally believe he's right about a country he's got zero knowledge of.

I stayed in your country and did my master's degree there.... I know how you lots, the black folks are hated by the whites.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
Samantha124:
I was just watching the news now and it's kinda scary... Growing up we didn't know earthquakes could ever happen in this country... But now they're starting to happen more frequently.

Your country sins don too much. Many years ago there was a bad one in tulbach you know
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

You need that more.... If you'd define xenophic without the need for re-socialization.

I guess you killed your empty brain, trying to talk smart.
YOU need that more, projection, that's why you flock to white countries like flies
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

Lol..... I hope you purge yourself the hate you burden your heart with....

Deep down, you want to explore Nigeria.

I see no reason why a person will literally believe he's right about a country he's got zero knowledge of.

I stayed in your country and did my master's degree there.... I know how you lots, the black folks are hated by the whites.
You don't see the irony of this bolded comment, don't you? you chumps are so slow
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by simple87: 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2023
Samantha124:
I was just watching the news now and it's kinda scary... Growing up we didn't know earthquakes could ever happen in this country... But now they're starting to happen more frequently.

And what explanation can you give to this?
Are there minning activities either in the past or ongoing close to jo burg..

Any insight to possible cause?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden / 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) / Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.