Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,104 members, 7,838,795 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

What's The Significance Of Hanging President & Governor's Portrait In An Office? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The Significance Of Hanging President & Governor's Portrait In An Office? (402 Views)

2023: It Is Southern Region Turn To Produce Next President - Governor Akeredolu / Pastor Adeboye's New Prophecy: A President & Governor Will Come From Same Family / Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Significance Of Hanging President & Governor's Portrait In An Office? by Godbless9ija(m): 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2023
I have been wanting to know the significance of hanging a president and governor's portrait in an office.
I know that in government institution, you always see the portrait and even some private firms.
Is there a constitutional law that demands firms / companies to do?

I'm here to learn please?

1 Like

Re: What's The Significance Of Hanging President & Governor's Portrait In An Office? by LeoDeKing: 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
Go to any office or bank where you see those portraits. Forcefully remove it or attempt to. They will explain to you in their own language and you will learn by experience.

Here, anything you are told, you will argue and start insulting.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Significance Of Hanging President & Governor's Portrait In An Office? by b3llo(m): 12:21pm On Jun 11, 2023
It is done as a show of Patriotism and pledge of allegiance to the State and Federation.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Significance Of Hanging President & Governor's Portrait In An Office? by magoo10(m): 12:21pm On Jun 11, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Go to any office or bank where you see those portraits. Forcefully remove it or attempt to. They will explain to you in their own language and you will learn by experience.

Here, anything you are told, you will argue and start insulting.
section 44 of the constitution states that you will be put in jail for removing the president governors picture.
Re: What's The Significance Of Hanging President & Governor's Portrait In An Office? by donbachi(m): 12:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
In Nigeria,it signifies the reign of a commander and chief in loot
Re: What's The Significance Of Hanging President & Governor's Portrait In An Office? by eddynaira125: 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
I come to learn
Re: What's The Significance Of Hanging President & Governor's Portrait In An Office? by Vinnie2000(m): 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2023
Leodeking does NOT even know.
Only to Shout IPOB, Igbo, him and his APC goons Sabi. sad

OP, it is a Mark that the Organization is a Govt recognized entity. 🙂

Personally, I can't put Druggie Tinubu's Portrait in my office.
I rather put Tupac or Lil Wayne's photo there. 😏😕

1 Like

Re: What's The Significance Of Hanging President & Governor's Portrait In An Office? by alanto: 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2023
Godbless9ija:
I have been wanting to know the significance of hanging a president and governor's portrait in an office.
I know that in government institution, you always see the portrait and even some private firms.
Is there a constitutional law that demands firms / companies to do?

I'm here to learn please?
He reach Tinubu turn now una start dey ask questions. You never for once ask why people put Jesus pictures everywhere... Throughout Buhari tenure you no ask this question.
Well.....

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Blamed GEJ, Who Will Tinubu Blame? / The Biggest Scam Of This Century / Cabinet List: Adeleke Didn’t Marginalise Us — Osun Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.