Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

What’s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What’s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? (27662 Views)

Lionel Messi Made The Biggest Individual Donation To Turkey And Syria / FIFA Club World Cup Final: Individual Award Winners (photos) / FG Prohibits Exclusivity Rights In Sports Broadcasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by OJEEMAH(m): 7:28am On Jun 13, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

You just getting my point now... Normally should have been a Spanish player like iniesta just like zidane did 1998... The 2010 was bullshit... Its only e nut that will say messi wasnt the best in his era... He was and will be ... I rate him more than cr7 ... But cr7 is a mentality monster if not this era would have been only messi no contest cus he was playing in a more rounded team than cr7 he come sabi play again... And wasn't switching club till late times in his career... Those hot guys then like R9 was switching at the height of his career almost every two seasons... Its takes a mentality monster to click ... Its not easy changing league and team and also jel immediately... Before messi cr7 players win FIFA and ballondior without much goals... Sep blather and this UEFA president almost destroy the beautiful game...
I understand your point since. I was trying to tell you they used overall statistics in 2010 not only World Cup. If they had used World Cup to nominate, top 3, it would have been Iniesta, Forlan and Sneijder but overall stats brought Messi and Xavi in and pushed Forlan and Sneijder out cos Messi overall stats is good. Iniesta and Xavi didn’t do badly at club level couple with the fact that they won the World Cup with outstanding performances.
Re: What’s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by OJEEMAH(m): 7:50am On Jun 13, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

It was an era where national football was on the low... They werent performing simultaneously like former players in club football and national team.... The players are more protected and advancement in medicine... Both can't be consistent like that in the old times I tell you .... The game was rougher in the best leagues.. Except if you dont watch the game those times ... Again the shifted the whole attention to the attackers .. Just look at debryne.... He was not considered in the same city squad... Everyone now shouting halland.... Social media hype too joined ... The game is less beautiful like before... Tell me midfielders like ruicostal seedorf Edgar Davids , Paul scholes, Vieira , makalele, nedved, Gerrard , lampard, pirlo... You can see them current ones in this level
True…I just hope football can go back to those days now that their era is gradually coming to an end.
Re: What’s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by Chidolalar: 8:19am On Jun 13, 2023
BLoomfrancs:

E pain am😂😂😂 Idiotic crybaby says remove penalties. How about you remove FIFA robbery and help for your bitch goat. he would have 5 ballon d'ors, no world cup, no copa America.
Remove penalties your bitch wouldn't have a world cup😂😂😂 I know you are too imbe cilic to know that.

Ronaldo ought to have solid 6 ballon d'ors if he was not robbed in 2018.
Your camera wowo can never in this life smell Ororo's record of 5 UCL trophies and all time UCL top scorer.
Ronaldo went away and your bitch couldn't do shit. He thought to himself oh maybe I can match up to him this time he is no longer in Europe but he got humbled real fast like the camera wowo he is. The idiot thought he was still in barcelona where he was worshipped as a god and went awol to Saudi without permission and came back and was disciplined like the ill mannered 😂😂🤧😂 and ungrateful bitch he is.

Your camera wowo has more tapins than any player on earth. How many headers, 20. penalties, 108. freekicks, 61. Outside-18 goals, 88. That is a total of 277 goals out of 806.
Making 529 short range goals in which more than 500 are tapins
But Ororo has 112 headers, 147 penalties, 58 freekicks, 63 outside-18. that is a total of 380 goals out of 837, making 457 short range goals

Now, who has more tapins, idiot.😂😂😂

Your Camera wowo scored a whopping 60 tapins in his supposedly best footballing year😂😂😂 What a legend😂😂😂😂😂😂
Lmao brainless penaldog 😂😂😂
What happened to if penalties were easy Messi would have won an international trophy?😂😂😂😂💪💪💪
He scored them at d world cup and won d world cup for his country and now u are here crying and bitter and have been in everlasting pain since 18th of December 2022😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣💪💪💪💪💪. If he missed it, you will still be d one to troll and mock him for not scoring 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂. Brainless and confused set of people 😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣
Penaldo does not deserve any ballon d'or he won bcuz he has been highly favoured by fifa,UEFA and Perez and Ferguson bribing refs as d player that have played d highest number of penalties in d history of football and scored d highest number of offside goals to win ucl 😂😂😂🤣🤣😂
He is not even among top 10 greatest players of all time 🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂
Remove penalties from Messi and penaldo total career goals and Messi d undisputed GOAT becomes d all time leading scorer bcuz he has more non-penalty goals than dat overrated piece of shit called penaldo in a whooping 140+ lesser appearances 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣💪💪💪💪💪💪. What is difficult there to understand? I still showed u d factual stats and yet u are still ranting like a mad dog that u are without any iota of sense in you🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣
Messi has more free kick goals and more outside d box goals Dan dat piece of shit called penaldo.🤣🤣😂💪😂🤣. I will still show u factual stats on dat too. So relax yourself and let me skul your empty and decayed brain🤣🤣😂😂🤣💪💪💪💪. Go to Messi vs Ronaldo.app and type goals without penalties and free kick goals and outside 18 yard goals and see it all for yourself. Nairaland is not allowing me to send pix right now🤣🤣🤣🤣.
God will continue to bless Morocco 😂😂😂🤣😂😂
Re: What’s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by Fearyourcreator: 9:11am On Jun 13, 2023
OJEEMAH:
True…I just hope football can go back to those days now that their era is gradually coming to an end.

Maybe
Re: What’s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by Fearyourcreator: 9:13am On Jun 13, 2023
OJEEMAH:
I understand your point since. I was trying to tell you they used overall statistics in 2010 not only World Cup. If they had used World Cup to nominate, top 3, it would have been Iniesta, Forlan and Sneijder but overall stats brought Messi and Xavi in and pushed Forlan and Sneijder out cos Messi overall stats is good. Iniesta and Xavi didn’t do badly at club level couple with the fact that they won the World Cup with outstanding performances.
No hate on messi cus I don't have a reason... Should probably should have been in the Spanish team that won the WC then... And also they merged the award that year.. Messi might have won ballondior and may iniesta or xavi for FIFA best
Re: What’s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by Fearyourcreator: 9:15am On Jun 13, 2023
Chidolalar:

How many times will keep insulting your miserable self😂😂😂
Say Amen if you dey the age bracket... Are you afraid... Small boy
Re: What’s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by Chidolalar: 9:44am On Jun 13, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Say Amen if you dey the age bracket... Are you afraid... Small boy
Guy am over 30. Nah u be small boy. Send your birth certificate first
Re: What’s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by BLoomfrancs(m): 11:15am On Jun 13, 2023
Chidolalar:

Lmao brainless penaldog 😂😂😂
What happened to if penalties were easy Messi would have won an international trophy?😂😂😂😂💪💪💪
He scored them at d world cup and won d world cup for his country and now u are here crying and bitter and have been in everlasting pain since 18th of December 2022😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣💪💪💪💪💪. If he missed it, you will still be d one to troll and mock him for not scoring 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂. Brainless and confused set of people 😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣
Penaldo does not deserve any ballon d'or he won bcuz he has been highly favoured by fifa,UEFA and Perez and Ferguson bribing refs as d player that have played d highest number of penalties in d history of football and scored d highest number of offside goals to win ucl 😂😂😂🤣🤣😂
He is not even among top 10 greatest players of all time 🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂
Remove penalties from Messi and penaldo total career goals and Messi d undisputed GOAT becomes d all time leading scorer bcuz he has more non-penalty goals than dat overrated piece of shit called penaldo in a whooping 140+ lesser appearances 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣💪💪💪💪💪💪. What is difficult there to understand? I still showed u d factual stats and yet u are still ranting like a mad dog that u are without any iota of sense in you🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣
Messi has more free kick goals and more outside d box goals Dan dat piece of shit called penaldo.🤣🤣😂💪😂🤣. I will still show u factual stats on dat too. So relax yourself and let me skul your empty and decayed brain🤣🤣😂😂🤣💪💪💪💪. Go to Messi vs Ronaldo.app and type goals without penalties and free kick goals and outside 18 yard goals and see it all for yourself. Nairaland is not allowing me to send pix right now🤣🤣🤣🤣.
God will continue to bless Morocco 😂😂😂🤣😂😂

grin grin grin grin grin Oh you are no longer yapping about tapins again. Idiotic f ool. I have trashed you at your own game. Now it is appearances😂😂🤣😂😂 Your useless gambia goat scored most of his goals against Eibar and other useless spanish teams, hence the name eibarman. I know you don't know that. Idiot, why do you think he could score more in lesser appearances? Cos he could score up to 4+ goals in a match against fucking eibar or other useless teams but when he sees Bayern Munich he scurries away like the scared little bitch he is.

😂😂😂🤣😂Foolish imbe cile, lemme break it down for you a bit more. I know your IQ is lower than that of a pig.
Here is your Messi Stats(And take note, these are real stats)
Messi scored two pokers, ie, 4 goals in a match, two times against Eibar but has zero goal contribution in the 8-2 trashing by Bayern Munich

Now to foolish people like you, he scored 8 goals in three matches. That would look impressive but it is not cos those 8 goals are in useless ass matches. Most of your camera wowo goals are in useless matches, get that into your thick skull😂😂😂😂😂😂

But see Ororo he scored 5 goals against Bayern in two UCL meetings in their 2-1 and 4-2 defeat of Bayern
And 2 goals against Eibar in two meetings against the spanish side
That is 7 in Four Matches
Now, Ronaldo has less Goals in more appearances but the goals are mostly in crucial games💪💪💪💪

That is why your camera wowo has more goals in lesser appearances😂😂😂
Cry sweet tears, I am here to torment your miserable soul grin grin grin grin

Re: What’s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by Chidolalar: 11:43am On Jun 13, 2023
BLoomfrancs:

grin grin grin grin grin Oh you are no longer yapping about tapins again. Idiotic f ool. I have trashed you at your own game. Now is appearances😂😂🤣😂😂 Your useless gambia goat scored most of his goals against Eibar and other useless spanish teams, hence the name eibarman. I know you don't know that. why do you think he could score more in lesser appearances? Cos he score up to 4+ goals in a match against fucking eibar. but when he sees Bayern munich he scurry away like a scared little bitch.

😂😂😂🤣😂Foolish imbe cile, lemme break it down for you a bit more. I know your IQ is lower than that of a pig.
Here is your Messi Stats(And take note, these are real stats)
Messi scored two pokers, ie, 4 goals in a match, two times against Eibar but has zero goal contribution against 8-2 trashing by Bayern Munich

Now to foolish people like you, he scored 8 goals in three matches. That would look impressive but it is not cos the 8 goals are in useless ass matches. Most of your camera wowo goals are in useless matches, get that into your thick skull😂😂😂😂😂😂

But see Ororo he scored 5 goals against Bayern in two UCL meeting in their 2-1 and 4-2 defeat of bayern
And 2 goals againt Eibar in two Eibar meetings
That is 7 in Four Matches
Now, Ronaldo has less Goals in more appearances but the goals are mostly in crucial games💪💪💪💪

That is why your camera wowo has more goals in lesser appearances😂😂😂
Cry sweet tears, I am here to torment your miserable soul grin grin grin grin

Brainless fool penaldog😂😂😂😂😂
Messi has d most goals scored again top 6 epl teams than your useless penaldo who spent 8 years there despite not playing in epl
Messi has destroyed Bayern in 2009 and 2015 scoring 2 goals each and added sublime assists and man of d match performance and still went ahead to win d ucl in those respective seasons 😂😂😂😂💪💪.
Messi has d most goals and assists against Madrid that is why he owns Madrid and that is why Madrid is eiberlite😂😂😂😂💪💪😂😂💪
Messi has more goals and d most goal contribution in the biggest stage in world football (world cup) than your useless shit of a player called penaldo aka king of penalties who is d biggest flop in d world cup with zero knock out goal 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣💪💪😂💪💪💪
Messi has d most league goals against top3, top4 and top5 teams than your useless penaldo who only scores useless penalties and tapins and inconsequential goals just to stat pad his useless and nonsensical individual records😂😂😂🤣😂💪💪💪
Messi has more knock out goals in d biggest stage in world football (world cup) than your useless and shit penaldo who has zero knock out goals and who is d biggest flop in the world cup 😂😂😂🤣🤣😂💪💪💪💪
What is bigger than scoring in all knockout stage in a single world cup and winning d world cup best player? Only Messi d undisputed GOAT can do that 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣💪💪💪💪. Your useless penaldo aka king of penalties and tapins doesn't come close.😂😂😂🤣🤣
Your useless Penaldo was scoring only offsides goals, tapins and penalties when he was scoring against Bayern and other teams in d ucl when Perez and uefa was busy bribing refs for him to win his unmerited and most dubious ucl titles🤣🤣😂😂😂😂
U must be joking and demented and a smelling decayed maggot to say u will thrash me in my own game😂😂😂😂🤣🤣😂
You senseless and idiotic slowpoke that keeps posting wrong stats just to boost your overrated and shit Penaldo aka king of penalties and tapins😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂
Imagine comparing d undisputed GOAT Messi who has conquered the world, Europe, America,and Asia with his goal scoring prowess, assists ability prowess, dribbling ability prowess and playmaking prowess to a local and useless penalty and taping player who solely relies on his teammates success and ability to thrive😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂
U must be d greatest and idiotic dead animal to do that😂😂😂🤣🤣😂
God bless Morocco once again 😂😂😂😂😂
That is your useless and shit Penaldo aka king of penalties and tapins crying after ordinary Morocco eliminated him and celebrating his usual useless penalties and tapins naked in camel league😂😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂
God bless Morocco once again😂😂😂🤣😂😂😂

Re: What’s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by Fearyourcreator: 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
Chidolalar:

Guy am over 30. Nah u be small boy. Send your birth certificate first
Lolzzzzzz!
Go sleep small boy...
Re: What’s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by Chidolalar: 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Lolzzzzzz!
Go sleep small boy...
Nah now I know say I dey talk to little kid wey no Sabi anything.
Re: What’s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by Fearyourcreator: 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
Chidolalar:

Nah now I know say I dey talk to little kid wey no Sabi anything.

Okay ...
Re: What’s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
Chidolalar:

Brainless fool penaldog😂😂😂😂😂
Messi has d most goals scored again top 6 epl teams than your useless penaldo who spent 8 years there despite not playing in epl
Messi has destroyed Bayern in 2009 and 2015 scoring 2 goals each and added sublime assists and man of d match performance and still went ahead to win d ucl in those respective seasons 😂😂😂😂💪💪.
Messi has d most goals and assists against Madrid that is why he owns Madrid and that is why Madrid is eiberlite😂😂😂😂💪💪😂😂💪
Messi has more goals and d most goal contribution in the biggest stage in world football (world cup) than your useless shit of a player called penaldo aka king of penalties who is d biggest flop in d world cup with zero knock out goal 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣💪💪😂💪💪💪
Messi has d most league goals against top3, top4 and top5 teams than your useless penaldo who only scores useless penalties and tapins and inconsequential goals just to stat pad his useless and nonsensical individual records😂😂😂🤣😂💪💪💪
Messi has more knock out goals in d biggest stage in world football (world cup) than your useless and shit penaldo who has zero knock out goals and who is d biggest flop in the world cup 😂😂😂🤣🤣😂💪💪💪💪
What is bigger than scoring in all knockout stage in a single world cup and winning d world cup best player? Only Messi d undisputed GOAT can do that 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣💪💪💪💪. Your useless penaldo aka king of penalties and tapins doesn't come close.😂😂😂🤣🤣
Your useless Penaldo was scoring only offsides goals, tapins and penalties when he was scoring against Bayern and other teams in d ucl when Perez and uefa was busy bribing refs for him to win his unmerited and most dubious ucl titles🤣🤣😂😂😂😂
U must be joking and demented and a smelling decayed maggot to say u will thrash me in my own game😂😂😂😂🤣🤣😂
You senseless and idiotic slowpoke that keeps posting wrong stats just to boost your overrated and shit Penaldo aka king of penalties and tapins😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂
Imagine comparing d undisputed GOAT Messi who has conquered the world, Europe, America,and Asia with his goal scoring prowess, assists ability prowess, dribbling ability prowess and playmaking prowess to a local and useless penalty and taping player who solely relies on his teammates success and ability to thrive😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂
U must be d greatest and idiotic dead animal to do that😂😂😂🤣🤣😂
God bless Morocco once again 😂😂😂😂😂
That is your useless and shit Penaldo aka king of penalties and tapins crying after ordinary Morocco eliminated him and celebrating his usual useless penalties and tapins naked in camel league😂😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂
God bless Morocco once again😂😂😂🤣😂😂😂

Rant of a demented fool😂😂🤣😂

You most definitely have a comprehension problem🤣😂
Check the gibberrish you wrote, read it line by line and see how stupid and dumb you sound.

Retarded imbe cile, you never charge your phone finish, na to talk rubbish online. Broke ass punk.😂😂😂😂😂😂

Your stupid and useless camera wowo guzzled billions of dollars of PSG's funds only to give them 4 goals in an entire season and have them get kicked out of the champions league.
The idiot was sulking all around the pitch looking for help from the refs but none came.

The fraud only knows how to score when he sees small teams. When it comes to the big games, he transforms into a nobody😂😂😂😂

Undisputed clown that cannot win shit without the help of his darlings in FIFA.

Imbe cile, guess who was filed for bribing refs for unfair advantage against other teams.
idiotic pig, you need to concentrate on charging you phone first before talking like the f ool you are. grin grin

Miserable ass camera wowo asslicker😂😂😂
your camera wowo has the undisputed record for the most tapins in a calender year and the record holder for the most tapins in world football😂😂😂😂😂😂

Ororo will give you sleepless nights with sweet sweet tears always😭

Re: What’s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by Chidolalar: 12:17am On Jun 14, 2023
BLoomfrancs:

Rant of a demented fool😂😂🤣😂

You most definitely have a comprehension problem🤣😂
Check the gibberrish you wrote, read it line by line and see how stupid and dumb you sound.

Retarded imbe cile, you never charge your phone finish, na to talk rubbish online. Broke ass punk.😂😂😂😂😂😂

Your stupid and useless camera wowo guzzled billions of dollars of PSG's funds only to give them 4 goals in an entire season and have them get kicked out of the champions league.
The idiot was sulking all around the pitch looking for help from the refs but none came.

The fraud only knows how to score when he sees small teams. When it comes to the big games, he transforms into a nobody😂😂😂😂

Undisputed clown that cannot win shit without the help of his darlings in FIFA.

Imbe cile, guess who was filed for bribing refs for unfair advantage against other teams.
idiotic pig, you need to concentrate on charging you phone first before talking like the f ool you are. grin grin

Miserable ass camera wowo asslicker😂😂😂
your camera wowo has the undisputed record for the most tapins in a calender year and the record holder for the most tapins in world football😂😂😂😂😂😂

Ororo will give you sleepless nights with sweet sweet tears always😭
Lmao brainless penaldog 😂😂😂🤣😂😂
What is bigger than scoring in all knock out stage in d grandest and biggest stage in world football and subsequently winning d world cup and world cup best player?😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣. Only d undisputed GOAT Messi aka la pulga atomica can do dat🤣🤣😂😂💪💪💪
Your useless and shit ororo and his bastard and decayed maggot fans have been d one having sleepness nite since d 18th of December when d undisputed GOAT Messi won d world cup and world cup best player.😂😂😂😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣💪💪💪
Your shit and useless penaldo aka king of penalties and tapins is d biggest flop in world cup history 🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣
He only scores penalties and tapins and offside goals🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣. No wonder he is d player with d highest number of penalties and tapins and offside goals in d history of football 😂😂😂😂😂. Useless and wasted penalty and taping player who is not even among top 100 greatest players of all time😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂.
He was only scoring his useless penalties and tapins bcuz of fifa, UEFA, Perez,Howard Webb and Ferguson that was bribing refs for him to win his dubious and highly corruptible ucl and league titles.🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣
God will continue to bless Morocco forever and ever for making your shit and useless penaldo cry and his fellow penaldogs like u fucking and smelling maggots bastard that has been crying since 18th of December 2022🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂
How were u feeling on d 18th of December 2022 u fucking and smelling asshole maggots?😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂
Am sure d tears and pain u have been feeling since 18th of December 2022 is so sweet and delicious like rice and turkey with assorted gizzard and various type of meats and fish😂😂😂🤣😂😂🤣😂
Messi winning d world cup gave his fans eternal peace and happiness and subsequently gave penaldo aka king of penalties and his idiotic and demented fans like u everlasting emotional pain and trauma 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣. Lmao...
Your shit and wasted Penaldo and his idiotic and moronic fans like u have been running mad and just a walking corpse since when Messi d GOAT won d ultimate prize in world football 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣
FT Morocco 1-0 Portugal 🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣

Re: What’s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:42am On Jun 14, 2023
Chidolalar:

Lmao brainless penaldog 😂😂😂🤣😂😂
What is bigger than scoring in all knock out stage in d grandest and biggest stage in world football and subsequently winning d world cup and world cup best player?😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣. Only d undisputed GOAT Messi aka la pulga atomica can do dat🤣🤣😂😂💪💪💪
Your useless and shit ororo and his bastard and decayed maggot fans have been d one having sleepness nite since d 18th of December when d undisputed GOAT Messi won d world cup and world cup best player.😂😂😂😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣💪💪💪
Your shit and useless penaldo aka king of penalties and tapins is d biggest flop in world cup history 🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣
He only scores penalties and tapins and offside goals🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣. No wonder he is d player with d highest number of penalties and tapins and offside goals in d history of football 😂😂😂😂😂. Useless and wasted penalty and taping player who is not even among top 100 greatest players of all time😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂.
He was only scoring his useless penalties and tapins bcuz of fifa, UEFA, Perez,Howard Webb and Ferguson that was bribing refs for him to win his dubious and highly corruptible ucl and league titles.🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣
God will continue to bless Morocco forever and ever for making your shit and useless penaldo cry and his fellow penaldogs like u fucking and smelling maggots bastard that has been crying since 18th of December 2022🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂
How were u feeling on d 18th of December 2022 u fucking and smelling asshole maggots?😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂
Am sure d tears and pain u have been feeling since 18th of December 2022 is so sweet and delicious like rice and turkey with assorted gizzard and various type of meats and fish😂😂😂🤣😂😂🤣😂
Messi winning d world cup gave his fans eternal peace and happiness and subsequently gave penaldo aka king of penalties and his idiotic and demented fans like u everlasting emotional pain and trauma 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣. Lmao...
Your shit and wasted Penaldo and his idiotic and moronic fans like u have been running mad and just a walking corpse since when Messi d GOAT won d ultimate prize in world football 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣
FT Morocco 1-0 Portugal 🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣

Camera wowo clown😂😂😂🤣🤣

M oron says what is bigger than scoring in all knock out stages🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣
What is more controversial than being given 6 underserved penalties just to win the world cup.
The clown had to contact his lovers in FIFA to come to his aid after they were dogged by Saudi Arabia.

Brainless fool, your camera wowo had no hope of winning shit without penalties. FIFA just told him, "don't worry just fall inside the 18-yard box and penalty is yours.

Other players said it and came out to say their mind about the favoritism. Your useless clown couldn't win common Copa America against countries of jungle dwellers for so many years. Due to that, FIFA started hosting the useless garbage tournament more often than normal to see to it that they gave it to him.

The idiot will go down in history as the all-time record holder for the highest tapins in football.
Highest robberies in ballon d'or history
The clown who couldn't compete fair and square. Always had the backing of FIFA.
His dubious nature is so inbred in him that he took that ill behaviour towards evading taxes.
The ill mannered clown who thought he was too big to take permission before leaving PSG anytime he wants and was straightened up real quick. And was made to tender an apology video.🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣
Won an arranged world cup to save his sorry ass
Got booed and booted the hell out of the club.

Only mad dogs like you are his fans.🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣

I know it must be tough for you to have to sleep each Night with the thought of ORORO being the undisputed GOAT without the help of FIFA.
The only player to win GOLDEN BOOTS in England, Spain, and Italy.💪💪💪
The man, the myth, the legend, the Mr. Champions League.💪💪💪
The man with the record for the highest header in the history of the game.💪💪💪
The highest GOAL getter in the game💪💪💪
Man with the most hattricks in history💪💪💪
A man who has scored in every minute of the game💪💪💪
What ORORO did at the age of 37, your camera wowo clown cannot do it at 35.
Even if he plays till he is 100 yrs, he will never smell ORORO records
I don't want to highten your misery. I will let the thought eat you up little by little.

Clown, go power your phone before you say nada like the mentally unstable idiot you are🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Here comes MLS.🤣🤣🤣🤣
Better prepare yourself to see your almighty local champion playing in the MLS with transgenders, gangbangers, gunsligers, thugs.🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can already smell your pain from miles away🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: What’s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by Chidolalar: 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2023
BLoomfrancs:

Camera wowo clown😂😂😂🤣🤣

M oron says what is bigger than scoring in all knock out stages🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣
What is more controversial than being given 5 underserved penalties just to win the world cup.
The clown had to contact his lovers in FIFA to come to his aid after they were dogged by Saudi Arabia.

Brainless fool, your camera wowo had no hope of winning shit without penalties. FIFA just told him, "don't worry just fall inside the 18-yard box and penalty is yours.

Other players said it and came out to say their mind about the favoritism. Your useless clown couldn't win common Copa America against countries of jungle dwellers for so many years. Due to that, FIFA started hosting the useless garbage tournament more often than normal to see to it that they gave it to him.

The idiot will go down in history as the all-time record holder for the highest tapins in football.
Highest robberies in ballon d'or history
The clown who couldn't compete fair and square. Always had the backing of FIFA.
His dubious nature is so inbred in him that he took that ill behaviour towards evading taxes.
The ill mannered clown who thought he was too big to take permission before leaving PSG anytime he wants and was straightened up real quick. And was made to tender an apology video.🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣
Won an arranged world cup to save his sorry ass
Got booed and booted the hell out of the club.

Only mad dogs like you are his fans.🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣

I know it must be tough for you to have to sleep each Night with the thought of ORORO being the undisputed GOAT without the help of FIFA.
The only player to win GOLDEN BOOTS in England, Spain, and Italy.💪💪💪
The man, the myth, the legend, the Mr. Champions League.💪💪💪
The man with the record for the highest header in the history of the game.💪💪💪
The highest GOAL getter in the game💪💪💪
Man with the most hattricks in history💪💪💪
A man who has scored in every minute of the game💪💪💪
What ORORO did at the age of 37, your camera wowo clown cannot do it at 35.
Even if he plays till he is 100 yrs, he will never smell ORORO records
I don't want to highten your misery. I will let the thought eat you up little by little.

Clown, go power your phone before you say nada like the mentally unstable idiot you are🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Here comes MLS.🤣🤣🤣🤣
Better prepare yourself to see your almighty local champion playing in the MLS with transgenders, gangbangers, gunsligers, thugs.🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can already smell your pain from miles away🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lmao brainless penaldog always running to fifa to create their own happiness and baseless and unfounded conspiracy theories once they have lost d argument🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣
Remove penalties from football and their total career goals and Messi d undisputed GOAT becomes d all time leading scorer in d history of football bcuz he has more non-penalty goals than your useless and taping shit of a player called penaldo in 140+ lesser appearances despite being d greatest playmaker and dribbler. 😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂😂🤣😂💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪
Going by your logic den it means your useless and shit penaldo has zero trophies bcuz he is d player with d highest number of undeserved penalties in d history of football 🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣💪💪💪
Fifa,UEFA,Perez and Ferguson had to buy referees so that he can win all his dubious corruptible ucl and league titles by playing d highest number of undeserved penalties and scoring offsides goals in d history of football 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂💪💪💪
Yes he won all those golden boots by scoring only undeserved penalties and tapins 🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣😂
Why won't he win d golden boot in 3 leagues when he has played over 2000+ underserved penalties and tapins?😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂😂🤣😂 Is dat one a player?🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂😂
Penaldo d useless and wasted and biggest world cup flop in d history of d world cup with zero knockout goals in 100 world cup appearances🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣
A useless and shit player who has played over 500 matches at d world cup and still has zero knockout goals 😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣
Penaldo is not a football player. He is just a useless and shit penalty and taping player who breathe in and breathe out undeserved penalties and tapins every seconds of d day 🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂
He is called penaldo bcuz he has played d highest number of undeserved penalties and tapins in d history of football 🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣😂
Imagine only one player playing over 3000+ penalties and tapins🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣
He must be sucking and fucking fifa, UEFA, Perez and Ferguson real hard for bribing refs to give him over 3000+ undeserved penalties and tapins🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣
A player who can't dribble a dead rat and creates chances like d undisputed GOAT Messi🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣😂🤣
A useless and shit player who Always wait for his teammates inside d 18 yard box to score his useless tapins😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂
Always waiting to suck and Bleep fifa,UEFA and Perez and Ferguson to score his usual and useless underserved penalties 😂😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣😂😂
God bless Morocco once again🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Re: What’s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by BLoomfrancs(m): 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
Chidolalar:

Lmao brainless penaldog running to fifa to create their own happiness and baseless and unfounded conspiracy theories 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣
Remove penalties from football and their total career goals and Messi d undisputed GOAT becomes d all time leading scorer in d history of football bcuz he has more non-penalty goals than your useless and taping shit of a player called penaldo in 140+ lesser appearances despite being d greatest playmaker and dribbler. 😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂😂🤣😂💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪
Going by your logic den it means your useless and shit penaldo has zero trophies bcuz he is d player with d highest number of undeserved penalties in d history of football 🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣💪💪💪
Fifa,UEFA,Perez and Ferguson had to buy referees so that he can win all his dubious corruptible ucl and league titles by playing d highest number of undeserved penalties and scoring offsides goals in d history of football 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂💪💪💪
Yes he won all those golden boots by scoring only undeserved penalties and tapins 🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣😂
Why won't he win d golden boot in 3 leagues when he has played over 2000+ underserved penalties and tapins?😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂😂🤣😂 Is dat one a player?🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂😂
Penaldo d useless and wasted and biggest world cup flop in d history of d world cup with zero knockout goals in 100 world cup appearances🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣
A useless and shit player who has played over 500 matches at d world cup and still has zero knockout goals 😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣
Penaldo is not a football player. He is just a useless and shit penalty and taping player who breathe in and breathe out undeserved penalties and tapins every seconds of d day 🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂
He is called penaldo bcuz he has played d highest number of undeserved penalties and tapins in d history of football 🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣😂
Imagine only one player playing over 3000+ penalties and tapins🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣
He must be sucking and fucking fifa, UEFA, Perez and Ferguson real hard for bribing refs to give him over 3000+ undeserved penalties and tapins🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣
A player who can't dribble a dead rat and creates chances like d undisputed GOAT Messi🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣😂🤣
A useless and shit player who Always wait for his teammates inside d 18 yard box to score his useless tapins😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂
Always waiting to suck and Bleep fifa,UEFA and Perez and Ferguson to score his usual and useless underserved penalties 😂😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣😂😂
God bless Morocco once again🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Lol🤣😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂
I am having fun seeing you in pains.
Imbe cile is hanging on – remove penalties from football like his life depends on it.🤣😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂
take away penalties, there will be no Copa America, No world cup for your useless camera wowo.🤣😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂

Ronaldo lives rent free in your brainless coconut head🤣😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂

Now you are typing with pain.

You keep posting goals without penalties, That's stale, Try something else bruv.🤣😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂

Confused clown, I hope you have ordered your special edition MLS camera wowo jersey.

I feel your pains bruv, watching your almighty local champion go to MLS.

Here are some more ORORO doings that your camera wowo can never smell in this life and in the next.
1. 60 goals across 4 successive calendar years💪💪💪💪💪💪
2. Fastest player to score 150 La Liga goals💪💪💪💪💪💪
3. Most Champions League goals💪💪💪💪💪💪
4. 50+ goals in six consecutive seasons💪💪💪💪💪💪
5. Fastest player to reach 150, 200, and 300 goals in La Liga (Your camera wowo has been in Laliga and Ronaldo came and overtook him)
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
More sweet tears. let it out!, Gwala!😂😭😂🤣🤣😂

Re: What’s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by Chidolalar: 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
BLoomfrancs:

Lol🤣😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂
I am having fun seeing you in pains.
Imbe cile is hanging on – remove penalties from football like his life depends on it.🤣😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂
take away penalties, there will be no Copa America, No world cup for your useless camera wowo.🤣😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂

Ronaldo lives rent free in your brainless coconut head🤣😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂

Now you are typing with pain.

You keep posting goals without penalties, That's stale, Try something else bruv.🤣😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂

Confused clown, I hope you have ordered your special edition MLS camera wowo jersey.

I feel your pains bruv, watching your almighty local champion go to MLS.

Here are some more ORORO doings that your camera wowo can never smell in this life and in the next.
1. 60 goals across 4 successive calendar years💪💪💪💪💪💪
2. Fastest player to score 150 La Liga goals💪💪💪💪💪💪
3. Most Champions League goals💪💪💪💪💪💪
4. 50+ goals in six consecutive seasons💪💪💪💪💪💪
5. Fastest player to reach 150, 200, and 300 goals in La Liga (Your camera wowo has been in Laliga and Ronaldo came and overtook him)
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
More sweet tears. let it out!, Gwala!😂😭😂🤣🤣😂

Brainless penaldog 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣😂
Were u not d one that has been crying and has been in everlasting pain saying Messi scored 4 penalties at d 2022 world cup?😂😂😂🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣😂😂
Then I now countered u back to remove penalties from football and from their total career goals and Messi d undisputed GOAT automatically becomes d all time leading goal scorer in football history despite having a whooping 140+ lesser appearances than dat overrated piece of shit called penaldo aka king of penalties😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣💪💪💪💪💪💪💪
U must completely be an idiot and blind and a slowpoke not to understand that simple stats and facts even when d stats and facts is on d internet and even me showing u over and over again.🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂
Useless doings with over 3000+ penalties and tapins 😂😂🤣😂😂😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂
Measi d king of kings and lord of Lords in world football winning d world cup and world cup best player is endlessly and unlimitedly far greater Dan those useless and shit record u typed up there😂😂😂🤣😂😂🤣😂😂🤣😂💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪
Penaldo is d real local champion who has zero knockout goal in 5 world cup appearances 😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣😂
Penaldo is d real local champion who doesn't even have a bronze medal at d world cup talk more of to play a World cup final 🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂
Messi has completed football as d undisputed GOAT so he can choose to play anywhere he likes 😂😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂💪💪💪💪💪💪💪
He can even choose to start scoring own goals if he likes too unlike your wasted and useless penaldo who is d biggest flop in world cup history that got carried by his teammates to score his useless penalties and tapins and fifa and UEFA and Perez to bribe refs in order to award him as d player that has played d highest number of dubious penalties d history of football😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂
If I start to mention Messi records and achievements here both individual and collectively you and I knows we will grow old bcuz he has far more and greater records and achievements both individually and collectively Dan dat overrated piece of shit called penaldo aka king of penalties 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣😂💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪.
God bless Morocco once again to swim in penaldo and his fellow penaldogs like u fucking and idiotic bastard tears and everlasting pain😂😂😂😂🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣😂😂😂🤣😂

Re: What’s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by BLoomfrancs(m): 2:10am On Jun 15, 2023
Chidolalar:

Brainless penaldog 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣😂
Were u not d one that has been crying and has been in everlasting pain saying Messi scored 4 penalties at d 2022 world cup?😂😂😂🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣😂😂
Then I now countered u back to remove penalties from football and from their total career goals and Messi d undisputed GOAT automatically becomes d all time leading goal scorer in football history despite having a whooping 140+ lesser appearances than dat overrated piece of shit called penaldo aka king of penalties😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣💪💪💪💪💪💪💪
U must completely be an idiot and blind and a slowpoke not to understand that simple stats and facts even when d stats and facts is on d internet and even me showing u over and over again.🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂
Useless doings with over 3000+ penalties and tapins 😂😂🤣😂😂😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂
Measi d king of kings and lord of Lords in world football winning d world cup and world cup best player is endlessly and unlimitedly far greater Dan those useless and shit record u typed up there😂😂😂🤣😂😂🤣😂😂🤣😂💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪
Penaldo is d real local champion who has zero knockout goal in 5 world cup appearances 😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣😂
Penaldo is d real local champion who doesn't even have a bronze medal at d world cup talk more of to play a World cup final 🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂
Messi has completed football as d undisputed GOAT so he can choose to play anywhere he likes 😂😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂💪💪💪💪💪💪💪
He can even choose to start scoring own goals if he likes too unlike your wasted and useless penaldo who is d biggest flop in world cup history that got carried by his teammates to score his useless penalties and tapins and fifa and UEFA and Perez to bribe refs in order to award him as d player that has played d highest number of dubious penalties d history of football😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂
If I start to mention Messi records and achievements here both individual and collectively you and I knows we will grow old bcuz he has far more and greater records and achievements both individually and collectively Dan dat overrated piece of shit called penaldo aka king of penalties 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣😂💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪.
God bless Morocco once again to swim in penaldo and his fellow penaldogs like u fucking and idiotic bastard tears and everlasting pain😂😂😂😂🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣😂😂😂🤣😂

Braindead camera wowo bitch. 😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂
Tears, sweet tears and more sweet tears 😭😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣
You do not pull stats off your ass. Stats are not for you to make up.😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣
Imagine having 60 tapins in a whole calender year
And more than 500 tapins. that is like 99% of his career goals.
The Eibar man who scores only when he sees division two teams but becomes reduced to a nobody when the big stages beckon.

Brainless camera wowo clown. 😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂

I dismantled your confused ass and all you could post is a rigged world cup. Why are you afraid of posting records?
Afraid there is none to post.
Your camera wowo titles have always been trailed by controversies.
Now repeat after me,
I am a fool.
I am a bitch
and a camera wowo pig😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂

Your clown only has 5 balon d'ors that are not trailed by controversy
Zero Copa America
Zero world cup
Zero Champions league and Spanish Title without Uefalona
The gambia goat with only 4 goals in an entire season😂😂😂😂
Even having a defender in place of the idiot would have been much better for PSG.
No top flight club is seeking to have the idiot in their team after seeing what the clown did in a star studded PSG.

It is obvious you are an imbe cile with a small d1ck syndrome😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂
Crying cos you have nothing on ORORO.

Keep consoling yourself with the rigged world cup.
Imagine 6 penalties in 7 games. That must be a wonderful miracle.
hohohoho.😂😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂
Messi fans be like, We know Ronaldo is better but we have a rigged world cup to console ourselves with.

Bast ard, you are hurt that there are no records to post of your uslesess camera wowo. grin grin grin grin
I can't imagine how tough life must be for you. Living in denial must be very difficult 😥😭😭😭😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂

Let the pain out, let it out! Gwala gwala!!😭🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂

Now to add insult to your injury.
Here are ORORO's outside 18-yard goals. try comparing that to the tapins of your Eibarman aka FIFA bitch.
Don't click on the video if you are a camera wowo basta rd.😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUQWvLO1CWc

Re: What’s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by Chidolalar: 8:37am On Jun 15, 2023
BLoomfrancs:

Braindead camera wowo bitch. 😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂
Tears, sweet tears and more sweet tears 😭😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣
You do not pull stats off your ass. Stats are not for you to make up.😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣
Imagine having 60 tapins in a whole calender year
And more than 500 tapins. that is like 99% of his career goals.
The Eibar man who scores only when he sees division two teams but becomes reduced to a nobody when the big stages beckon.

Brainless camera wowo clown. 😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂

I dismantled your confused ass and all you could post is a rigged world cup. Why are you afraid of posting records?
Afraid there is none to post.
Your camera wowo titles have always been trailed by controversies.
Now repeat after me,
I am a fool.
I am a bitch
and a camera wowo pig😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂

Your clown only has 5 balon d'ors that are not trailed by controversy
Zero Copa America
Zero world cup
Zero Champions league and Spanish Title without Uefalona
The gambia goat with only 4 goals in an entire season😂😂😂😂
Even having a defender in place of the idiot would have been much better for PSG.
No top flight club is seeking to have the idiot in their team after seeing what the clown did in a star studded PSG.

It is obvious you are an imbe cile with a small d1ck syndrome😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂
Crying cos you have nothing on ORORO.

Keep consoling yourself with the rigged world cup.
Imagine 6 penalties in 7 games. That must be a wonderful miracle.
hohohoho.😂😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂
Messi fans be like, We know Ronaldo is better but we have a rigged world cup to console ourselves with.

Bast ard, you are hurt that there are no records to post of your uslesess camera wowo. grin grin grin grin
I can't imagine how tough life must be for you. Living in denial must be very difficult 😥😭😭😭😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂

Let the pain out, let it out! Gwala gwala!!😭🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂

Now to add insult to your injury.
Here are ORORO's outside 18-yard goals. try comparing that to the tapins of your Eibarman aka FIFA bitch.
Don't click on the video if you are a camera wowo basta rd.😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUQWvLO1CWc

Brainless penaldog when they lose argument then turn to baseless and unfounded conspiracy theories 😂😂😂🤣😂😂🤣😂
Your useless and shit penaldo does not deserve d 5 dubious ballon d'or he won by scoring d highest number of dubious and undeserved penalties and tapins from sucking and fucking fifa and UEFA🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂
He only deserves penalty d'or and tapin d'or bcuz that is d useless and ONLY attributes he is known for in his fraud career 😂😂😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣😂
Argentina scoring 4 penalties is rigged according to idiotic brainless penaldog but France scoring 3 penalties at d 2018 world cup is also rigged too abi?😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂
Going by your logic den penaldo is not d all time top scorer bcuz he has played d highest number of dubious penalties in d history of football?😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣😂
Going by your logic penaldo has zero trophies and all the 34 career trophies he has won was also rigged by fifa and UEFA bcuz he has played d highest number of dubious and undeserved penalties in d history of football in all competitions?😂😂😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣
I don't have d time to start typing d GOAT individual records bcuz it is time draining and too plenty.🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣
Just go to Messi vs Ronaldo.app and check his records over there.
If u can't do that then stfu and continue crying with your useless world cup flop🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣
I don't need to watch any shit and useless video bcuz Messi d Undisputed GOAT has more outside d box goals than your useless and penalty tapin player called penaldo aka king of penalties 🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣. Have showed u d stat over and over again but u are completely blind to see it😂😂🤣😂😂🤣😂.
Imagine only one player scoring over 3000+ dubious penalties to win his highly corruptible 34 career total trophies 🤣🤣😂😂😆🤣🤣😆😂🤣😂
Remove penalties from football and from their total career goals and Messi automatically becomes d all time leading scorer bcuz he has d most non-penalty goals in d history of football in all competitions in a whooping 140+ lesser appearances Dan that overrated piece of shit called penaldo aka king of penalties and tapins 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💪💪💪💪💪💪💪
I will continue to counter and destroy you bumber to bumber non-stop with any logic u choose to argue with me💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪🤣🤣🤣 LMAO 🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂
God bless Morocco once again 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣

Re: What’s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by BLoomfrancs(m): 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
Chidolalar:

Brainless penaldog when they lose argument then turn to baseless and unfounded conspiracy theories 😂😂😂🤣😂😂🤣😂
Your useless and shit penaldo does not deserve d 5 dubious ballon d'or he won by scoring d highest number of dubious and undeserved penalties and tapins from sucking and fucking fifa and UEFA🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂
He only deserves penalty d'or and tapin d'or bcuz that is d useless and ONLY attributes he is known for in his fraud career 😂😂😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣😂
Argentina scoring 4 penalties is rigged according to idiotic brainless penaldog but France scoring 3 penalties at d 2018 world cup is also rigged too abi?😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂
Going by your logic den penaldo is not d all time top scorer bcuz he has played d highest number of dubious penalties in d history of football?😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣😂
Going by your logic penaldo has zero trophies and all the 34 career trophies he has won was also rigged by fifa and UEFA bcuz he has played d highest number of dubious and undeserved penalties in d history of football in all competitions?😂😂😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣
I don't have d time to start typing d GOAT individual records bcuz it is time draining and too plenty.🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣
Just go to Messi vs Ronaldo.app and check his records over there.
If u can't do that then stfu and continue crying with your useless world cup flop🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣
I don't need to watch any shit and useless video bcuz Messi d Undisputed GOAT has more outside d box goals than your useless and penalty tapin player called penaldo aka king of penalties 🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣. Have showed u d stat over and over again but u are completely blind to see it😂😂🤣😂😂🤣😂.
Imagine only one player scoring over 3000+ dubious penalties to win his highly corruptible 34 career total trophies 🤣🤣😂😂😆🤣🤣😆😂🤣😂
Remove penalties from football and from their total career goals and Messi automatically becomes d all time leading scorer bcuz he has d most non-penalty goals in d history of football in all competitions in a whooping 140+ lesser appearances Dan that overrated piece of shit called penaldo aka king of penalties and tapins 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💪💪💪💪💪💪💪
I will continue to counter and destroy you bumber to bumber non-stop with any logic u choose to argue with me💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪🤣🤣🤣 LMAO 🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂
God bless Morocco once again 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣

I don't know if your parents are this daft to give birth to an imbe cile like you or if it was an acquired trait.
I think the former is the case cos it sure looks inborn🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣
It only takes good-for-nothing parents to give birth to a mad man like you.😭🤣

You said you will grow old if you start posting messi's record. D ickhead, what stops you from posting them?🤣😂😂😂🤣
Think of it this way, there will never be the mention of messi's name without the mention of a rigged world cup, irregular hosting of Copa America, The bribing of Referees by Barcelona, Tapins, Eibarman warior, and the ballon d'or robberies🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣

Ororo will forever torment your poor and misery soul all the days of your useless existence.😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It is kinda hard, isn't it? That you will always get a fit and throw tantrums at the mention of ORORO's name.

He is of course the man, the myth, and the legend.💪💪💪💪💪💪

That said, I spit on your shithead🤣🤣🤣🤣😭🤣

Tears, More sweet tears. Hohohoho😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

let it out! I say let it out! gwala! gwala!🤣🤣🤣🤣😭🤣

1 Like

Re: What’s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by Chidolalar: 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2023
BLoomfrancs:

I don't know if your parents are this daft to give birth to an imbe cile like you or if it was an acquired trait.
I think the former is the case cos it sure looks inborn🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣
It only takes good-for-nothing parents to give birth to a mad man like you.😭🤣

You said you will grow old if you start posting messi's record. D ickhead, what stops you from posting them?🤣😂😂😂🤣
Think of it this way, there will never be the mention of messi's name without the mention of a rigged world cup, irregular hosting of Copa America, The bribing of Referees by Barcelona, Tapins, Eibarman warior, and the ballon d'or robberies🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣

Ororo will forever torment your poor and misery soul all the days of your useless existence.😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It is kinda hard, isn't it? That you will always get a fit and throw tantrums at the mention of ORORO's name.

He is of course the man, the myth, and the legend.💪💪💪💪💪💪

That said, I spit on your shithead🤣🤣🤣🤣😭🤣

Tears, More sweet tears. Hohohoho😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

let it out! I say let it out! gwala! gwala!🤣🤣🤣🤣😭🤣
Brainless penaldog 😂😂🤣🤣😂
U must be a son of a bitch and a son of a demented father to think there is anything like d rigged world cup and rigging Copa America 😂😂🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣😂. That statement only exist in brainless and senseless penaldogs dictionary like u to create their own happiness 😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂
France who scored 3 penalties is rigged abi?😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂
All d trophies penaldo won was also rigged bcuz he has played d highest number of
penalties in d history of football?😂😂🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣
Idiotic fool go to Messi vs Ronaldo.app and see all d records there. Are u blind or handicapped to do dat?🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣
Yes penaldo is d legend and myth of penalties and tapins to win his rigged 34 career trophies🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣
Yes penaldo is d legend and myth of sitting on d bench in d world cup🤣🤣🤣🤣😂
😂😂🤣
Yes penaldo is d legend and myth of scoring offside goals to win ucl 🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂😂😂🤣😂

Re: What’s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by oyatainer(m): 8:19am On Jun 16, 2023
GodSaklek:
2010 world best that was awarded to messi instead of sneidjer

Greatest robbery that no one will forget was actually. Ronaldo won nothing that year. In all the year Mesi won Ballondor, he never go trophyless but Ronaldo won nothing and won Ballondor.
Re: What’s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by MokunfopeAM: 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Bros a WC winner wins it ... Messis was fraud 2010... Go back and check... The biggest tournament is WC ... When you team wins it a player from there do too... Messi had zero goal ... Zero

Then Ronaldo shouldn't win 2014 and neither modric or Ronaldo deserve 2018 then., The thing is that WC is part of the criteria not only criteria bro
Re: What’s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by Fearyourcreator: 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
MokunfopeAM:

Then Ronaldo shouldn't win 2014 and neither modric or Ronaldo deserve 2018 then., The thing is that WC is part of the criteria not only criteria bro
Bros before 2010 check those who won best players those world cup years... Even Brazilian Ronaldo didn't play club football 2002 seasons but won The best player... The nonsense started 2010
Re: What’s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by Formation10: 12:55am On Jul 30, 2023
Almiron:
Man united fan, nothing concern you haalaand matter. He go win Balloon dor next season, coast don clear now. Messi don win this one already, nothing wey your papa fit do about it
No different between fifa and Nigerian inec so no b new thing,how many way you yourself know say fifa steel give Messi

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oguchi Onyewu Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today / Obafemi Martins Donates Wheelchairs, Crutches And Beds To The Lagos Government / Guinness World Record: Davido, Sowore Turn Up To Support Chess Master, Onakoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 187
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.