Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

Whatโ€™s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Whatโ€™s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? (27657 Views)

Lionel Messi Made The Biggest Individual Donation To Turkey And Syria / FIFA Club World Cup Final: Individual Award Winners (photos) / FG Prohibits Exclusivity Rights In Sports Broadcasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatโ€™s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by Chidolalar: 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

You dey mention 1994 to backup 2010 nonsense.. You reverted to using agidi... Dey lie yourself go ...
Yes bcuz it actually happened. Check it and c for yourself.
Nothing like scam or fraud there. Messi ๐Ÿ’ฏ deserves every individual accolades he has accomplished in his glittering footballing career
Re: Whatโ€™s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by Fearyourcreator: 3:17pm On Jun 12, 2023
Chidolalar:

Yes bcuz it actually happened. Check it and c for yourself.
Nothing like scam or fraud there. Messi ๐Ÿ’ฏ deserves every individual accolades he has accomplished in his glittering footballing career
You don't even understand the 1994 stuff you mentioned sef... You just wan argue nonsense.. Total rubbish was 2010 ... Highest of injustice no single goal for WC .... And you still dey defend shit.. Well you be small boy sha.... Late 90s or 2000s kids
Re: Whatโ€™s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by OJEEMAH(m): 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Omo I don tire for you... 2010 was where the whole rubbish started... I don't hate good players ... Will say it messi not an ordinary player far above many but he doesn't deserve 2010... That year was a fraud ... It was padded with club stats .. Which wasn't the way it was being done a WC year... Since then how the award was given changed .. People now hype club football than national football... People don't watch national football like club football again... Because messi cr7 don't really performed at national football In height of their career
The controversy in 2010 will never end. I understand club performance was used to crown Messi which is against the usual practice. I just donโ€™t agree with crowning Sneijder. Personally, I donโ€™t think his performance in 2010 is Balon Dโ€™or worthy thatโ€™s why I keep saying if it wasnโ€™t Messi, it would have been Iniesta cos that guy balled in 2010 World Cup.

You have a point. Ronaldo and Messi were partly responsible for the death of National team football. Then again, overhyped average players too many for their generation. They kinda made international competition boring
Re: Whatโ€™s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by OJEEMAH(m): 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

R9 was more instrumental ... If you watch that tournament... More entertaining sef... Suker was scoring goals nothing apart from that... Am having this same argument with someone here too... He was just on stats... I said midfielders don't score much goals but won this awards before this cr7 messi thing...
Not disputing R9โ€™s electric performance. I mentioned Suker cos his goals pushed Croatia to the semisโ€ฆ. See Ronaldo and Messi era changed a lot thatโ€™s why midfielders and defenders can hardly compete cos they no deh score plenty
Re: Whatโ€™s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by Fearyourcreator: 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Not disputing R9โ€™s electric performance. I mentioned Suker cos his goals pushed Croatia to the semisโ€ฆ. See Ronaldo and Messi era changed a lot thatโ€™s why midfielders and defenders can hardly compete cos they no deh score plenty
It was an era where national football was on the low... They werent performing simultaneously like former players in club football and national team.... The players are more protected and advancement in medicine... Both can't be consistent like that in the old times I tell you .... The game was rougher in the best leagues.. Except if you dont watch the game those times ... Again the shifted the whole attention to the attackers .. Just look at debryne.... He was not considered in the same city squad... Everyone now shouting halland.... Social media hype too joined ... The game is less beautiful like before... Tell me midfielders like ruicostal seedorf Edgar Davids , Paul scholes, Vieira , makalele, nedved, Gerrard , lampard, pirlo... You can see them current ones in this level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatโ€™s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by Fearyourcreator: 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2023
OJEEMAH:
The controversy in 2010 will never end. I understand club performance was used to crown Messi which is against the usual practice. I just donโ€™t agree with crowning Sneijder. Personally, I donโ€™t think his performance in 2010 is Balon Dโ€™or worthy thatโ€™s why I keep saying if it wasnโ€™t Messi, it would have been Iniesta cos that guy balled in 2010 World Cup.

You have a point. Ronaldo and Messi were partly responsible for the death of National team football. Then again, overhyped average players too many for their generation. They kinda made international competition boring
You just getting my point now... Normally should have been a Spanish player like iniesta just like zidane did 1998... The 2010 was bullshit... Its only e nut that will say messi wasnt the best in his era... He was and will be ... I rate him more than cr7 ... But cr7 is a mentality monster if not this era would have been only messi no contest cus he was playing in a more rounded team than cr7 he come sabi play again... And wasn't switching club till late times in his career... Those hot guys then like R9 was switching at the height of his career almost every two seasons... Its takes a mentality monster to click ... Its not easy changing league and team and also jel immediately... Before messi cr7 players win FIFA and ballondior without much goals... Sep blather and this UEFA president almost destroy the beautiful game...
Re: Whatโ€™s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by Chidolalar: 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

You don't even understand the 1994 stuff you mentioned sef... You just wan argue nonsense.. Total rubbish was 2010 ... Highest of injustice no single goal for WC .... And you still dey defend shit.. Well you be small boy sha.... Late 90s or 2000s kids

Oga e happen abi e no happen? U said it never happened and I went back as far as 1994 to prove you wrong.
Kids like u will just come online and start talking shit.
Messi ๐Ÿ’ฏ deserves every accolades he has won in his GOATED footballing career bcuz no player whether dead or alive does it better than d undisputed GOAT Messi
Without goals u get a massive dribbler and playmaker in Messi who provides immense assists and create numerous chances to his teammates. That is why no player whether dead or alive will ever supercede d undisputed GOAT Messi and that is why he completely deserves every individual accolades he has won.

Re: Whatโ€™s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by BLoomfrancs(m): 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2023
Chidolalar:

Lmao d world cup was rigged for Messi according to brainless penaldog like u for scoring 4 penalties and 3 non penalty goal and providing 3 sublime assists but your useless shit of a player who has scored and benefited from d highest number of penalties and offside goals was not rigged and aided by fifa and UEFA abi.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Dat is why penaldogs will always be brainless till eternity
Continue deceiving yourself and shouting fifa anytime Messi wins๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
At 35 Messi was winning d world cup and world cup best player and fifa best player and iffhs best playmaker and iffhs best international goal scorer and iffhs best player and Ligue 1 top assists provider and Ligue 1 top rated player and d only player in Europe's top five league to amass 20+ goals and 20+ assists๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Imagine comparing a useless world cup flop and local champion to d undisputed GOAT called Messi๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
All the trophies and accolades yiur useless shit called penaldo won was also gifted to him bcuz he has played d highest number of penalties in d history of football in all competitions ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Useless penaldo aka king of penalties scoring 700+ penalties and 100+ tapins๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ penaldo is not even among top 10 greatest players ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Remove penalties and tap ins from penaldo and he wouldn't have a footballing career ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Useless messhit pig at it again๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Ronaldo has 690 goals aside penalties. He scores penalties cos he is unstoppable unlike your camera wowo who has booted his over the bar on several occasions.
Ororo has 112 header goals and your camera wowo has 20๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Your almighty local champion was given 5 penalties in the World Cup to save his ass.
Never was he a competitor without his darling lovers in FIFA.
Ronaldo will always be your nightmare. Man was not in the UCL but your Messi couldn't match his records.

Keep crying sweet tears like your mentor below.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: Whatโ€™s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by Chidolalar: 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
BLoomfrancs:

Useless messhit pig at it again๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Ronaldo has 690 goals aside penalties. He scores penalties cos he is unstoppable unlike your camera wowo who has booted his over the bar on several occasions.
Ororo has 112 header goals and your camera wowo has 20๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Your almighty local champion was given 5 penalties in the World Cup to save his ass.
Never was he a competitor without his darling lovers in FIFA.
Ronaldo will always be your nightmare. Man was not in the UCL but your Messi couldn't match his records.

Keep crying sweet tears like your mentor below.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Brainless penaldog had to give a wrong stats to show his brainless self๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Nah u dash penaldo 698 goals aside penalties? Idiotic fool who knows nothing about football๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Lmao greatest penalty player of all time who only scores penalties and tapins to become a useless penalty all time scorer of all time๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Remove penalties from football and from their total career goals then Messi d undisputed GOAT becomes d all time leading scorer of all time despite playing a whooping 140+ lesser matches than dat piece of shit and useless overrated player called penaldo๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Useless and overrated shit of a player who has been awarded, benefited and played d highest number of penalties and offside goals in football history in all competitions by fifa, UEFA and bribing refs from perez๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
What happened to if penalties were easy Messi would have won an international trophy?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Messi took you penaldogs advice and converted 4 out of 5 penalties Argentina were awarded in d biggest and grandest stage in world football and finally ending d GOAT debate ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช

Re: Whatโ€™s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by Fearyourcreator: 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2023
Chidolalar:

Oga e happen abi e no happen? U said it never happened and I went back as far as 1994 to prove you wrong.
Kids like u will just come online and start talking shit.
Messi ๐Ÿ’ฏ deserves every accolades he has won in his GOATED footballing career bcuz no player whether dead or alive does it better than d undisputed GOAT Messi
Without goals u get a massive dribbler and playmaker in Messi who provides immense assists and create numerous chances to his teammates. That is why no player whether dead or alive will ever supercede d undisputed GOAT Messi and that is why he completely deserves every individual accolades he has won.
Social media pikin I understand you well ... It's was FIFAdior 2010 cus they wanted to cheat the rest... It was the first time ... You are only obsessed with messi... Lolzzz! It was always given to the world cup winners since 1994... Ballondior was best European player... FIFA was the worldbest player... I guess you dont know this ... Mens world best 1994 was Romario small go ask your uncle's..
Re: Whatโ€™s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by Chidolalar: 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Social media pikin I understand you well ... It's was FIFAdior 2010 cus they wanted to cheat the rest... It was the first time ... You are only obsessed with messi... Lolzzz! It was always given to the world cup winners since 1994... Ballondior was best European player... FIFA was the worldbest player... I guess you dont know this ... Mens world best 1994 was Romario small go ask your uncle's..
Now I know u are completely a kid for saying they wanted to cheat d rest.
Why did stoiochov won d ballon d'or in 1994 after Brazil won d 1994 world cup by beating Italy on penalties shootouts and not romario?
U said every player who won d world cup in a world cup year always win d ballon d'or then I proved you wrong by saying stoiochov won it in 1994 despite Brazil winning d world cup that year.
Re: Whatโ€™s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by Fearyourcreator: 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2023
Chidolalar:

Now I know u are completely a kid for saying they wanted to cheat d rest.
Why did stoiochov won d ballon d'or in 1994 after Brazil won d 1994 world cup by beating Italy on penalties shootouts and not romario?
You didn't comprehend at the end... There was nothing like fifaballondior ... It started 2010... E be like you blind ... Romario won best player 1994.. Who was the world best player 2001 ?
Same with nedved 2003 he wasn't the world best... World best was FIFA best then... Ballondior was European best... Romario won world best 1994... 2010 was also world best when combined...
Re: Whatโ€™s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by Chidolalar: 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

You didn't comprehend at the end... There was nothing like fifaballondior ... It started 2010... E be like you blind
And have u told why it started in 2010 and yet u keep ranting shit and trash saying they wanted to cheat. That is totally unfounded and baseless
Re: Whatโ€™s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by Fearyourcreator: 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2023
Chidolalar:

And have u told why it started in 2010 and yet u keep ranting shit and trash saying they wanted to cheat. That is totally unfounded and baseless
Oloriburuku ni e kofarabale
Re: Whatโ€™s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by Fearyourcreator: 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2023
Chidolalar:

Werey ni e se. When your mumu start dey watch ball... If not for internet... Who is stoichkov to Romario 1994... Arindin
Re: Whatโ€™s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by Chidolalar: 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Werey ni e se. When your mumu start dey watch ball... If not for internet... Who is stoichkov to Romario 1994... Arindin

Oloriburuku ni e. Omor ale ni e. Olofofo ni e
Dem never bron u wen I start to dey watch ball. Ashierey
Re: Whatโ€™s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by Fearyourcreator: 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2023
Chidolalar:

Oloriburuku ni e. Omor ale ni e. Olofofo ni e
Dem never bron u wen I start to dey watch ball. Ashierey
Send your birth certificate
Re: Whatโ€™s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by Chidolalar: 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Send your birth certificate

Send yours first
Re: Whatโ€™s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by tishbite42: 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
OJEEMAH:
People like you will never understand Balon Dโ€™or Calendar. You go just quote and type rubbish

Look at the screenshot clearly, itโ€™s for next Balon Dโ€™or but they added Club World Cup for Vinicius because it falls within Balon Dโ€™or calendar. Why didnโ€™t they wait for the next winner since it will be in December
Going by your wack logic, CR7 should have won the Ballon D'Or in 2009 because he won the Club World Cup in 2008!
How bout that?!
Go and learn football politics, young man
Re: Whatโ€™s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by Fearyourcreator: 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
Chidolalar:

Send yours first
Small boy dey fear... If you no dey 40s or 30s and dey follow me drag na Ogun go kee you and your generations
Re: Whatโ€™s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by Fearyourcreator: 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
Chidolalar:

Send yours first
Small boy dey fear... If you no dey 40s or mid or late 30s and dey follow me drag na Ogun go kee you and your generations
Re: Whatโ€™s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by mayor1814: 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2023
Haaland doesn't deserve the ballon dor. MESSI deserves it. He's definitely winning the 8th ballon dor. E.g. haaland impact in UCL final vs MESSI impact in world cup final is glaring to see for everyone. D difference is crystal clear.

When haaland won premier league player of the season, I was shocked coz I was expecting Kevin de bruyne to win it. Haaland rode on hype to win that.
Re: Whatโ€™s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by Chidolalar: 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Small boy dey fear... If you no dey 40s or mid or late 30s and dey follow me drag na Ogun go kee you and your generations

Oga send yours first. You too if u no dey dat age bracket u talk den nah thunder and Ogun to strike you dead
Re: Whatโ€™s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by Fearyourcreator: 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2023
Chidolalar:

Oga send yours first. You too if u no dey dat age bracket u talk den nah thunder and Ogun to strike you dead
Amen and if you no dey that age range thing working for you will stop working... Things giving you Joy will start giving you sorrow.. Eye oni ke bi eye fun e mo... Aleba afato maleje malemu Loma je ti ti e... Iwo oloriburuku omo Ana yi
Re: Whatโ€™s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by Chidolalar: 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Amen and if you no dey that age range thing working for you will stop working... Things giving you Joy will start giving you sorrow.. Eye oni ke bi eye fun e mo... Aleba afato maleje malemu Loma je ti ti e... Iwo oloriburuku omo Ana yi
Guy u always keep ranting shit and nonsense
Ogun kill u there. Shege dambaza. Ko ni da fue
Re: Whatโ€™s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by Fearyourcreator: 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2023
Chidolalar:

Guy u always keep ranting shit and nonsense
Ogun kill u there. Shege dambaza. Ko ni da fue
Imagine indomie pikin .. Did you watch France 98
Re: Whatโ€™s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by Chidolalar: 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Imagine indomie pikin .. Did you watch France 98
Lmao u are insulting yourself for asking me dat laughable question ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I should be d one asking u dat.
Did u watch Atlanta 96 and USA 94
Re: Whatโ€™s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by Fearyourcreator: 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2023
Chidolalar:

Lmao u are insulting yourself for asking me dat laughable question ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I should be d one asking u dat.
Did u watch Atlanta 96 and USA 94
If you no dey that age bracket ogun ma fi eje we
Re: Whatโ€™s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by Chidolalar: 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

If you no dey that age bracket ogun ma fi eje we

How many times will keep insulting your miserable self๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Whatโ€™s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by BLoomfrancs(m): 5:35am On Jun 13, 2023
Chidolalar:

Brainless penaldog had to give a wrong stats to show his brainless self๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Nah u dash penaldo 698 goals aside penalties? Idiotic fool who knows nothing about football๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Lmao greatest penalty player of all time who only scores penalties and tapins to become a useless penalty all time scorer of all time๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Remove penalties from football and from their total career goals then Messi d undisputed GOAT becomes d all time leading scorer of all time despite playing a whooping 140+ lesser matches than dat piece of shit and useless overrated player called penaldo๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Useless and overrated shit of a player who has been awarded, benefited and played d highest number of penalties and offside goals in football history in all competitions by fifa, UEFA and bribing refs from perez๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
What happened to if penalties were easy Messi would have won an international trophy?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Messi took you penaldogs advice and converted 4 out of 5 penalties Argentina were awarded in d biggest and grandest stage in world football and finally ending d GOAT debate ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช

E pain am๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Idiotic crybaby says remove penalties. How about you remove FIFA robbery and help for your bitch goat. he would have 5 ballon d'ors, no world cup, no copa America.
Remove penalties your bitch wouldn't have a world cup๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I know you are too imbe cilic to know that.

Ronaldo ought to have solid 6 ballon d'ors if he was not robbed in 2018.
Your camera wowo can never in this life smell Ororo's record of 5 UCL trophies and all time UCL top scorer.
Ronaldo went away and your bitch couldn't do shit. He thought to himself oh maybe I can match up to him this time he is no longer in Europe but he got humbled real fast like the camera wowo he is. The idiot thought he was still in barcelona where he was worshipped as a god and went awol to Saudi without permission and came back and was disciplined like the ill mannered ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคง๐Ÿ˜‚ and ungrateful bitch he is.

Your camera wowo has more tapins than any player on earth. How many headers, 20. penalties, 108. freekicks, 61. Outside-18 goals, 88. That is a total of 277 goals out of 806.
Making 529 short range goals in which more than 500 are tapins
But Ororo has 112 headers, 147 penalties, 58 freekicks, 63 outside-18. that is a total of 380 goals out of 837, making 457 short range goals

Now, who has more tapins, idiot.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Your Camera wowo scored a whopping 60 tapins in his supposedly best footballing year๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ What a legend๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: Whatโ€™s The Biggest Individual Award Robbery In Sports ? by OJEEMAH(m): 7:20am On Jun 13, 2023
tishbite42:

Going by your wack logic, CR7 should have won the Ballon D'Or in 2009 because he won the Club World Cup in 2008!
How bout that?!
Go and learn football politics, young man
if na by that one, why Messi no win 2016 cos he won CWC in 2015?

What I wrote is completely different from your interpretation. Well, you should be the one learning learning football politics.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Named The Manchester United Player Of The Year / Oguchi Onyewu Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today / Obafemi Martins Donates Wheelchairs, Crutches And Beds To The Lagos Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.