Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) (39066 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by jaybenugo: 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nigerian famous entertainer and socio-political activist Charles Oputa, known by his stage name, Charly Boy has said that the Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi is his own Jesus Christ in Nigeria, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter handle, he shared a photo together with Peter Obi. He captioned the photo:

"For dis Nigeria we dey.

Peter Obi, na my own Jesus Christ.

Period."
https://twitter.com/AreaFada1/status/1667915863364608000?t=fca80riww-8LU_3WfU0ymw&s=19

61 Likes 14 Shares

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Corridon: 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
Even though uncle Charly is exaggerating things, but millions of Nigerians, irrespective of tribe and religion, undoubtedly believed that Peter Obi is the savior Nigeria needs to reach the promised land, but sadly, Tinubu truncated our democracy by stealing the mandate Nigerians freely gave to Obi. But we Nigerians strongly believe it would be retrieved at the appropriate time.

358 Likes 62 Shares

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
grin

Imagine if it is El-Rufai that said this. grin

197 Likes 16 Shares

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by VinnyBaba: 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nice one from Charley Boy!πŸ‘

Really, Peter Obi has some qualities of Jesus Christ such as Humility, Compassion, Wisdom and being Slow to Anger. πŸ˜ŠπŸ™‚

138 Likes 23 Shares

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2023
🀣🀣🀣🀣

Same Jesus that dumped APGA for PDP, then decamped to Labour Party!

Jesus that’s always wearing black on black!

Jesus that cannot face reality and keeps chasing shadows.

So much of Jesus!

366 Likes 42 Shares

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Corridon: 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
🀣🀣🀣🀣

So much of Jesus!

76 Likes 14 Shares

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Christistruth03: 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2023
SCAMMERS

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Abfinest007(m): 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
Ok oh
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by aariwa(m): 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2023
Peter Obi is the answer to Nigeria’s problems …elule will end up like the fool that dedicated his goal against Argentina to him and mandate thief supporters were everywhere that ex convict body language had won the World Cup for Nigeria already. They couldn’t even bring their shameful downfall to weak korea on front page. Same set of people celebrated buhari body odor this time seven years ago. If elule is allowed with his stolen mandate then like fem Adeshina said, Nigerians will miss buhari

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2023
Charlie don smoke weed🀣🀣🀣

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by VinnyBaba: 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
🀣🀣🀣🀣

So much of Jesus!

Just SHUT UP, You Jealous Entity. sad

APGA was in a State of Turmoil, Dat's why Peter Obi Left.
He did not Join PDP for Financial Gains.😏

As for leaving PDP for LP during that PDP Primaries period,
Incase you don't know, It was a Young Nigerian Guy on Twitter that told him he shouldn't be running mate to Atiku again.

Dat he MUST Contest as a Candidate!

Hence He responded to the Clarion call and made Labour Party, the National Force, it is today!😊😎

68 Likes 16 Shares

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by wahalawahala: 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
Not surprised He is Jesus to the gay agbaya child molester.

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
This is not blasphemy. It was said by a Christian

168 Likes 8 Shares

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Patriotsleague: 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
You wey dey do like antichrist, am not surprised, you choose a fraud, a yes daddy liar who lied to 250million Nigerians as your Jesus, a evil man that wanted to cause religious war because of his political ambition. You are just like your people who worship Kanu the terrorist as another savior, una dull o grin

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by aariwa(m): 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2023
R
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by inoki247: 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2023
That's good....

Hypocrite won't call him out for blasphemy now oh...

He remain make una start to sell him sticker paste for ur Gas Cylinder the Gas no go finish and also paste the sticker on ur Car so that he no go ever run out of Petrol....

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Incase you don't know, It was a Young Nigerian Guy on Twitter that told him he shouldn't be running mate to Atiku again.

Hence He responded to the Clarion call and made Labour Party, the National Force, it is today!😊😎

Why I said so much of Jesus. He was decamping from Galilee and Judea, and then Samaria.

APGA was in disarray and he could not fix, but wants to fix Nigeria!

You mentioned someone advised him on Twitter to decamp from PDP, same Jesus we are talking about?

I will also advice him on Twitter to decamp to the Republican Party in the US.

133 Likes 12 Shares

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by DeAdvokate(m): 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2023
This is blasphemous... This man is another politician, how and what makes people think he won't be worst as a 'president'.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by DeAdvokate(m): 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2023
Corridon:
Even though uncle Charly is exaggerating things but millions of Nigerians, irrespective of tribe and religion, undoubtedly believed that Peter Obi is the savior Nigeria needs to reach the promised land but sadly, Tinubu truncated our democracy by stealing the mandate Nigerians freely gave to Obi. But we Nigerians strongly believe it will be retrieved at the appropriate time.

For your mind...which millions of Nigeria cool

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Corridon: 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
DeAdvokate:

I doubt if you are a Nigerian.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by VinnyBaba: 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Why I said so much of Jesus. He was decamping from Galilee and Judea, and then Samaria.

APGA was in disarray and he could not fix, but wants to fix Nigeria!

You mentioned someone advised him on Twitter to decamp from PDP, same Jesus we are talking about?

I will also advice him on Twitter to decamp to the Republican Party in the US.

Plz, Just stop Fooling Yourself And accept that Obi has Already made a Mark in Nigeria's History! πŸ˜πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by talented321: 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
vawlence has to continue

2 Likes

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Mrfeel: 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
DeAdvokate:

Obi didn't get millions of votes from millions of Nigerians ?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Plz, Just stop Fooling Yourself And accept that Obi has Already made a Mark in Nigeria's History! πŸ˜πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

And what’s special about the mark? Sowore, Kwankwanso and Atiku have also made same mark. So what’s the hype about?

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Dubetex96(m): 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
🀣🀣🀣🀣

Jesus that’s always wearing black on black!
Jesus that cannot face reality and keeps shading shadows.
So much of Jesus!

I can see pain here

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
Dubetex96:

I can see pain here

Pain 🀣🀣🀣

Remind me please, Who is the president of Nigeria?

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Dubetex96(m): 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2023
VinnyBaba:

u dey mind the Cornfused brain of an Agbado

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Patriotsleague: 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Nice one from Charley Boy!πŸ‘

Really, Peter Obi has some qualities of Jesus Christ such as Humility, Compassion, Wisdom and being Slow to Anger. πŸ˜ŠπŸ™‚
What about lying, deceit, stealing, dividing Nigerians?

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by BreconHills(m): 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2023
VinnyBaba:

So it is true what they say about LP supporters ? 😳

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by theredaddy: 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2023
Corridon:
Even though uncle Charly is exaggerating things but millions of Nigerians, irrespective of tribe and religion, undoubtedly believed that Peter Obi is the savior Nigeria needs to reach the promised land but sadly, Tinubu truncated our democracy by stealing the mandate Nigerians freely gave to Obi. But we Nigerians strongly believe it will be retrieved at the appropriate time.

millions of Nigerians voted for Peter Obi like you claimed But need i remind you a greater millions voted for BAT, If you think Tinubu stole Obi's mandate then in court it shouldnt have taken these long to dangle a clip of receipt. how long does Obi have left at the tribunal cheesy

48 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

IGP Idris Drags Saraki, Senate To Court / APC Tweet About Linda Ikpeazu 'Pretty Female' That Set Twitter On Fire / BBNaija: Governor Wike Appreciates Tacha For Mentioning Him In Her Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.