Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) (43104 Views)

Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference / 2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra / Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 10:49am On Jun 12, 2023
Throwback:

Obi's one joker trick to decieve the foolish youths that he was their candidate, has been fully expended.

Any election in the future, Obi the dullard will be contained within his region.
I disagree....your words are premature, swallow brain

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by Jostoman: 10:50am On Jun 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Why is he always shuttling between Abuja and Lagos?

I understand he is always in Abuja searching for manhood, but Lagos nko? What happened to always being in Anambra where he developed?
this is the reason why i always ignore the rubbish you people always vormit on nairaland, it was last week the other Nairaland Zombies were asking why Obi no dey visit church again and the good man responded yesterday and you people are still crying all over Nairaland.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by Jayhome24: 10:59am On Jun 12, 2023
Vadese1:
I can see you are in pain from something else. My comment wouldn't have turn you to this stupid ranting

Abegyyy go sit down. Be proud of your ethnic stop being parasite and unity beggar biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by fabuloz1(m): 10:59am On Jun 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Why is he always shuttling between Abuja and Lagos?

I understand he is always in Abuja searching for manhood, but Lagos nko? What happened to always being in Anambra where he developed?
Because he defeated Tinubu in Lagos, he owns Lagos state now. Deal with that grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by Ceejay94: 11:01am On Jun 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:

What stops him from investing and paying taxes in Anambra he developed? Is it that if he invest in Anambra, the business will be worth next to nothing? Why is he paying tax to Tinubu in Lagos?
Maybe Anambra has a sea port like Lagos, ode

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by Tradman: 11:05am On Jun 12, 2023
tonytony208:

Lolz. I'm Yoruba and I'm supporting Peter Obi.

I never knew you were among the daft people, who think anyone supporting Obi is Igbo.

Last time I checked, not even all Igbos voted for him.

Don't you think it's high time you weaned yourself of this unforgivable stupidity and stop reasoning like a mentally immature toddler?
u hit is blockus

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by Kennitrust(m): 11:11am On Jun 12, 2023
Frank688915:
old video, werey obi no dey visit church again
show us the original one
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by Hueyreckless0007: 11:13am On Jun 12, 2023
This is a former Anambra state Governor.

A former Governor that can’t stay in Anambra, but always in Lagos.

I tire for this man oo.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by samfrancis1(m): 11:14am On Jun 12, 2023
Ogene001:

Na the new king of Lagos be that, he thrashed the Iragbiji refugee in Lagos
yet the iragbiji refugee remain his president and you lots…
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by Frank688915: 11:16am On Jun 12, 2023
Kennitrust:
show us the original one
Obi didn't visit any church oga, that video is old
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by ojonx(m): 11:19am On Jun 12, 2023
And do you need someone to remind that you are the real idiot. Where did you keep your brain?

ayokellany:
He remain small make this idiot start to de visit cele C n S n Guru Maraji chrislamba
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by SILVERLINES: 11:20am On Jun 12, 2023
ayokellany:
He remain small make this idiot start to de visit cele C n S n Guru Maraji chrislamba
I just de manage this remaining Monika until other of my monikas return back from ban I would have tell u something, but for now make thunder fire u
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by Igbokwechika101(m): 11:21am On Jun 12, 2023
Whenever useless APC supporters see peter obi they become more pains.you guys haven't started yet.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by Bovis(m): 11:24am On Jun 12, 2023
Obi and his followers are shameless and insincere bunch of jokes. They are all residing and living in the comfort and peaceful environment of Lagos whilst expressing deeply rooted hatred for their host community and leaders. Obi is deeply divisive and will definitely plunge Nigeria into a civil war if he gets the chance to be president
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by bigcee(m): 11:31am On Jun 12, 2023
ayokellany:
Your father is a nobody and will continue to remain a nobody.. My joy be say your father gave birth to useless children.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by Dera1000(m): 11:37am On Jun 12, 2023
Frank688915:

I was there live, obi visisted the church yesterday
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by ginggerxy: 11:40am On Jun 12, 2023
Ogene001:

You forgot that he thrashed the Iragbiji refugee in Lagos
comerade grin why you go carry bomb for stick fight grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by ImperialYoruba: 11:44am On Jun 12, 2023
Ogene001:

It's now Obi's Lagos, he defeated Tinubu in Lagos

Tinubu played him in Lagos.
Buhari played him in Katsina
Abdullahi played him in Nassarawa.

Get sense!
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by jibs4lv(m): 11:46am On Jun 12, 2023
😂😂😂
Den don put rice for him table to devour grin
Make e try to be on the news by attending events and chop undone rice and posting for birthdays till 2031 hopefully if age is still by his side and if power didn't go back to North.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by Landowner101(m): 11:47am On Jun 12, 2023
DeleTaller:
Why is Obi always on black dress and black shoes? The Christian communities should be more spiritual about it..... Because it actually symbolise evil....

Well.... Happy democracy day

If you don't know, know this now, that black is the true and original color, don't let the whites keep deceiving you and making you inferior.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by Lightorder: 11:47am On Jun 12, 2023
tonytony208:

I never knew you were among the daft people, who think anyone supporting Obi is Igbo.

Don't you think it's high time you weaned yourself of this unforgivable stupidity and stop reasoning like a mentally immature toddler?
God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by HayB100(m): 11:49am On Jun 12, 2023
ideynl1:

I won’t insult your father. Because the innocent man may not know how foooolish you have become.
just as yours doesn't know the internet has turned you to a nonentity as well 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by whitekad(m): 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2023
Advancedpenis:
The main man

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a cocaine sniffing shaking bastard
but he's ur father and ur family president, u and ur Igbo brothers are the min bastard. Ur region sucking blood over how many years and ur governors can't do anything to it. God will punish u and ur entire anti Tinubu. Take it or leave he will rule u for 8 yrs, NAIRA means Never Allow Igbo Rule Again. Bastard.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by Draslo(m): 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
Throwback:
Loud ovation by his fellow Igbo Catholics.

Nothing new here since many had been asking when the political church goer would show up in church again, Baba decided to show up pronto.

I hope he did not stumble like he did in the last church incident?
Normally I no dey like go church but being born a Catholic, I dey go church during Lent which coincided with election season this year. Normally Igbos constitute 80% of catholic priests and congregation. They were openly advocating for him on the altar. It was nauseating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by Draslo(m): 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2023
tonytony208:

Softly dey lie
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by Electorate: 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
Frank688915:

werey, go finish school first.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by Tareq1105: 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
Throwback:
Loud ovation by his fellow Igbo Catholics.

Nothing new here since many had been asking when the political church goer would show up in church again, Baba decided to show up pronto.

I hope he did not stumble like he did in the last church incident?

The same way he attended Shiloh 2022 in Living Faith Church Winners Ota Lagos without a Bible. He just came in for political applause and he left without notice only to be hearing Yes Daddy audio later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by Okoroawusa: 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
Peter Obi... election is over.

When he gets mobbed in a Cele church then I will take him seriously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Adelere Oriolowo Escapes Assassination Attempt At A Political Meeting / I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Supporting Buhari - Kenneth Okonkwo / Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.