Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I (47119 Views)

Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught In Our Rice Farm Today (Photos) / Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by flyinnizam(m): 6:53am On Jun 12, 2023
My brother caught the crocodile with his bare hands (don't try this at home) before tying it while I caught the monitor Lizard with a trap. What are we going to do to them

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Iseoluwani: 6:55am On Jun 12, 2023
Modified
FTC. OPOOR YEYE
eyin fans me oya show me love

Normal thing
Kill am chop

This op is either a police man, or an ex convict
See as e tie animal like say them take him money

137 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by GOFRONT(m): 6:57am On Jun 12, 2023
See local Handcuffs everywhere on both animals. (Hand, legs, tail)

Animals wey no even commit Homicide reach Emefiele o.

Op, The way you and your brother handcuff those reptiles, even DSS never handcuff Emefiele like that.

403 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by garriAndsugar: 7:01am On Jun 12, 2023
In all you do, don't forget to wash it down with life beer.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Ebubu2: 7:04am On Jun 12, 2023
Which state get all these wild animals?

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Offpointng: 7:04am On Jun 12, 2023
Tinubu is now the president and Nigeria has so far developed massively for Nigerians to still be hunting these poor animals for food sad

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by NobleSeed(m): 7:08am On Jun 12, 2023
Omo see meat!!
And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; Kill and Eat.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 12, 2023
Guy, you come bundle them the way local vigilante dey bundle thief! 🀣

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Jennyclay(f): 7:09am On Jun 12, 2023
I wonder how you people eat lizards, snakes and rats then tag it Bush Meat undecided.

If you notice, it’s the poor and broke men that are fond of eating these disgusting things undecided

Puke!!! Now I feel like throwing up embarassed

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by jibnet1(m): 7:11am On Jun 12, 2023
The real crocodile tiring πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by JealousCobra(m): 7:13am On Jun 12, 2023
😎

Op,

Your brother that caught the croc with his bare hands should be recruited in the special forces.

His attention will be needed when ThiefΓ±ubu will be thrown out of the office soon.

Thiefñubu should being tied the way the crocodile was tied. 😎

But. . .

Poor croc, what was it's offense to deserve this cruelty and yet one known criminal was recently crowned king, only in Nigeria.

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by eliyke(m): 7:15am On Jun 12, 2023
U no knw wetin u go use Dem do but u catch Dem ba?c as u even bundle Dem lyk person wey thief fuel

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Creamypie(m): 7:38am On Jun 12, 2023
See as e tied them like thief wey go steal transformer, especially that iguana. That lizard na our closest pal for my villa, orogun, delta state. We don't harm it, and it moves freely,mixes freely with humans, even coming to meet u where u sit, and sleeps there where u are.

24 Likes

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Finestgurlie(f): 7:43am On Jun 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
I wonder how you people eat lizards, snakes and rats then tag it Bush Meat undecided.

If you notice, it’s the poor and broke men that are fond of eating these disgusting things undecided

Puke!!! Now I feel like throwing up embarassed
shatap
go and watch Facebook reel and see how wealthy men bake crocs and eat.
Infact they'll grill python that it'll look soo yummy.
stop talking nonsense.
Infact do you know that crocs are considered big man meat because how rare it is?
ok you've never visited any VIP occasion to see grilled crocs served because you think dating iTune boys is an achievement.
no you won't know that because you're more focus on small small yahoo boys who can afford to buy chicken and chips for you.
grow up ma'am.

114 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Martinsmine(m): 7:44am On Jun 12, 2023
So Sorry for this poor animals....

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by NaBanga: 7:50am On Jun 12, 2023
I just don't know if it's good to be eating all these reptiles. Something doesn't seem right about it. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Houseofglam7(f): 7:54am On Jun 12, 2023
Where exactly do you live to be surrounded by such reptiles?
πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
Oh well…. You’re still gonna eat em so lemme just πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸ¦―πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸ¦―πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸ¦―πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸ¦―πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸ¦―πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸ¦―

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by OkayDaddy: 7:58am On Jun 12, 2023
See as them tie the lizard like Emefiele grin

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by adecz: 8:01am On Jun 12, 2023
Release that dwarf forest crocodile
back where you caught it. They are an
endangered species...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Fortune444: 8:06am On Jun 12, 2023
Our clients, a growing Fastfood outfit are seeking the services of young dedicated persons for the following positions in Port Harcourt, preferrably residing around Stadium Road, Eliozu, Eneka, Rumuokoro, or Rukpokwu Axis:

Positions:
1. Kitchen Assistant (ssce holder or ND holder) - 2 positions
2. Sales Personnel (hnd or bsc holder, nysc preferred) - 1 position

Both with attractive pay/workplan, feeding inclusive.

Interested applicants should URGENTLY send in their CV today on or before Tuesday 13 June 2023 to capableng@gmail.com or via Whatsapp to 08037260838.

We strongly encourage females with these qualifications to apply though positions remain open to females or males.

Thank you.

For CNG consulting
Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Depriest2020: 8:25am On Jun 12, 2023
Please don't kill it, just relocate them back to thier habitat. They only came out in the open to search for food. Thier parents are at home worried and searching for them. Please I beg you.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Kharol1234: 8:31am On Jun 12, 2023
Pepper soup combo.

The monitor lizard thief something? Why you tie it hand like that.

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by PussyKing(m): 9:24am On Jun 12, 2023
Go and catch Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by slawomir: 9:24am On Jun 12, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Wait o

Na only me be the niggar up till this old age way nor dey fit quick differentiate between alligator and crocodile

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by chuose: 9:25am On Jun 12, 2023
flyinnizam:
My brother caught the crocodile with his bare hands (don't try this at home) before tying it while I caught the monitor Lizard with a trap. What are we going to do to them
Killing our wild life unnecessarily

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by Westerhoffe(m): 9:25am On Jun 12, 2023
The crocodile looks like an iron wrought work.
But why tie the monitor lizard in tabay? I'm suspecting you o!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by alizma: 9:25am On Jun 12, 2023
Offpointng:
That's a growing Crocs Op not an alligator
Maybe we should confirm that by putting your leg in it's mouth.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by onomeabuja: 9:25am On Jun 12, 2023
flyinnizam:
This monitor LIZARD thief something
Why u go tie his hand like this grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I by BigBen23(m): 9:26am On Jun 12, 2023
flyinnizam:

Why not keep them and make out a family with them. Especially the crocodile. If it's a female, it maybe pregnant

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

God Blessed Me With A Big Bush Meat This Morning / Guests Dragging Hot Amala At An Event Abroad (Photos) / See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.