Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Every Tinubu Supporter Deep Down, Know Tinubu Didn’t Win It FAIRLY - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Every Tinubu Supporter Deep Down, Know Tinubu Didn’t Win It FAIRLY (813 Views)

President Tinubu Didn’t Present Empty Budget Box – Doguwa / Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri / Why Jakande And Tinubu Didn’t Get Along (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Tinubu Supporter Deep Down, Know Tinubu Didn’t Win It FAIRLY by KingOfIsoko1: 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2023
Argue with your guilty conscience,

I like Tinubu hes a goal-getter, but this he stole the Presidency

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Tinubu Supporter Deep Down, Know Tinubu Didn’t Win It FAIRLY by spiritedtete: 10:23pm On Jun 12, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:

So who won?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Tinubu Supporter Deep Down, Know Tinubu Didn’t Win It FAIRLY by Ingocof(m): 10:36pm On Jun 12, 2023
Keep deceiving yourself.
He won gallantly and he will win again and again

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Tinubu Supporter Deep Down, Know Tinubu Didn’t Win It FAIRLY by AdesegunSanni89: 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2023
The Obidient movement is fast dying and the likes of the OP are clutching on straws.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Tinubu Supporter Deep Down, Know Tinubu Didn’t Win It FAIRLY by wildernessVoice: 11:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
Ingocof:
Keep deceiving yourself.
He won gallantly and he will win again and again

1 Corinthians 13:6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;

2 Likes

Re: Every Tinubu Supporter Deep Down, Know Tinubu Didn’t Win It FAIRLY by Ingocof(m): 11:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
wildernessVoice:

So what's the truth?
Peter Obi the Pandora man is the truth?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Tinubu Supporter Deep Down, Know Tinubu Didn’t Win It FAIRLY by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:08pm On Jun 12, 2023
spiritedtete:

So who won?

Forget about all the back-and-forth….who does your conscience tell you won!? Tinubu….Atiku!?
Re: Every Tinubu Supporter Deep Down, Know Tinubu Didn’t Win It FAIRLY by richie240: 11:13pm On Jun 12, 2023
But its obi that won it 'fairly' shey?

KingOfIsoko1:

Keep playing!
cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Tinubu Supporter Deep Down, Know Tinubu Didn’t Win It FAIRLY by richie240: 11:19pm On Jun 12, 2023
Hehehehe....u think u can bully God by dragging His word into ur filthiness as u bully nigerians abi? grin

Even mortal men tells u dt "he who comes to equity must come with clean hands", how much more God.

You can't mock God, boy!
cool
wildernessVoice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_CVh6csijg

2 Likes

Re: Every Tinubu Supporter Deep Down, Know Tinubu Didn’t Win It FAIRLY by delpee(f): 11:26pm On Jun 12, 2023
Whose fault but PDP members who refused to reach a compromise among themselves, so as to face APC squarely as a united front. He won, since he had the highest votes and met the requirement as stated in the constitution.

Probably God's way of resolving the issue and to teach some lessons. Next time, the opposition should be more focused on how to win.

The matter is still in court anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Every Tinubu Supporter Deep Down, Know Tinubu Didn’t Win It FAIRLY by jahsharon: 11:41pm On Jun 12, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:

Do you think we are jobless like you? Do you think that everyday it is Nigeria's election I am thinking about?

If you don't focus on your life, you will end up begging for food like those before you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Tinubu Supporter Deep Down, Know Tinubu Didn’t Win It FAIRLY by yarimo(m): 12:06am On Jun 13, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Tinubu Supporter Deep Down, Know Tinubu Didn’t Win It FAIRLY by LajaLaba: 1:38am On Jun 13, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:

Go rest

2 Likes

Re: Every Tinubu Supporter Deep Down, Know Tinubu Didn’t Win It FAIRLY by JAMO84: 1:48am On Jun 13, 2023
Where is the version of result that convinced you Obi won the election?

5 Likes

Re: Every Tinubu Supporter Deep Down, Know Tinubu Didn’t Win It FAIRLY by spiritedtete: 6:44am On Jun 13, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

Forget about all the back-and-forth….who does your conscience tell you won!? Tinubu….Atiku!?

Tinubu won fair and square... election in Nigeria has always been about the best rigger... there haven't been any transparent election in Nigeria... even Peter Obi rigged in the east

4 Likes

Re: Every Tinubu Supporter Deep Down, Know Tinubu Didn’t Win It FAIRLY by MorataFC: 6:58am On Jun 13, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:

Then who won?
Votes from the North are mostly determinant of who will the election and your Obi failed woefully in that region.

5 Likes

Re: Every Tinubu Supporter Deep Down, Know Tinubu Didn’t Win It FAIRLY by Parachoko: 7:07am On Jun 13, 2023
Please can you explain how Obi win the election fairly?

What's wrong with some of you guys sef?

Obi had more than 90% of the votes in the East, but you expect Obi to defeat Asiwaju and Atiku in the North West, North East and South West.

Some of you are just so irritating with the way una dey think

The most annoying thing about all this is that Obi was a mediocre Governor, nah him una think say other people from other geopolitical regions will vote blindly for.

8 Likes

Re: Every Tinubu Supporter Deep Down, Know Tinubu Didn’t Win It FAIRLY by helinues: 7:11am On Jun 13, 2023
Wailers should rest IJN

3 Likes

Re: Every Tinubu Supporter Deep Down, Know Tinubu Didn’t Win It FAIRLY by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:07am On Jun 13, 2023
spiritedtete:

Tinubu won fair and square... election in Nigeria has always been about the best rigger... there haven't been any transparent election in Nigeria... even Peter Obi rigged in the east

See how you're falling over your own 'argument' and 'logic'?

I don't claim that Peter Obi rigged....not in the south-east and not anywhere else in the country! YOU on the other hand claim Tinubu rigged, even as you blame all contestants of rigging! On the one hand you claim Tinubu 'won fair and square', and on the other hand you imply he won because he was the biggest and best rigger in the contest! The latter claim is closer to the truth!

You may not have realised it, but you've inadvertently answered my initial question!
Re: Every Tinubu Supporter Deep Down, Know Tinubu Didn’t Win It FAIRLY by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 13, 2023
At this your old age, you should already know that life is not fair.
Re: Every Tinubu Supporter Deep Down, Know Tinubu Didn’t Win It FAIRLY by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:16am On Jun 13, 2023
Ajagunakin:
At this your old age, you should already know that life is not fair.

Nobody is expecting life to be fair, but life in a country that purports to be civilised should be guided by the rule of law and justice at the very least!
Re: Every Tinubu Supporter Deep Down, Know Tinubu Didn’t Win It FAIRLY by Akungitit: 11:38am On Jun 13, 2023
Go to court or use the lagoon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Tinubu Supporter Deep Down, Know Tinubu Didn’t Win It FAIRLY by sapele914(m): 11:47am On Jun 13, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:

Please shut up, Incoherent Pained Obidient.

1 Like

Re: Every Tinubu Supporter Deep Down, Know Tinubu Didn’t Win It FAIRLY by BATified2023: 11:52am On Jun 13, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:

na una problem b dat

1 Like

Re: Every Tinubu Supporter Deep Down, Know Tinubu Didn’t Win It FAIRLY by seanfer(m): 11:58am On Jun 13, 2023
richie240:
Hehehehe....u think u can bully God by dragging His word into ur filthiness as u bully nigerians abi? grin

Even mortal men tells u dt "he who comes to equity must come with clean hands", how much more God.

You can't mock God, boy!
cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_CVh6csijg

So in your mind there’s no PDP or APC agents at the polling unit, or they all voted for LP?
It’s funny how you guys take others for fools.
Re: Every Tinubu Supporter Deep Down, Know Tinubu Didn’t Win It FAIRLY by richie240: 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
seanfer:

So in your mind there’s no PDP or APC agents at the polling unit, or they all voted for LP?
It’s funny how you guys take others for fools.
We're on d same page brah.
The dude was trying to whyne himself that obi was rigged and I had to bring that sheet to show that LP's hands are not clean either.

Azin, how can there not even be a single vote (from d party agent, at least) from apc and pdp.
cool

2 Likes

Re: Every Tinubu Supporter Deep Down, Know Tinubu Didn’t Win It FAIRLY by Alliswell248: 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:

Exit the useless Ipob whatsapp group you are been fed lies and hatred.

Tinubu won.
We don't know Obi here.

2 Likes

Re: Every Tinubu Supporter Deep Down, Know Tinubu Didn’t Win It FAIRLY by seanfer(m): 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2023
richie240:

We're on d same page brah.
The dude was trying to whyne himself that obi was rigged and I had to bring that sheet to show that LP's hands are not clean either.

Azin, how can there not even be a single vote (from d party agent, at least) from apc and pdp.
cool

Don’t mind them.

1 Like

Re: Every Tinubu Supporter Deep Down, Know Tinubu Didn’t Win It FAIRLY by sirchim(m): 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
APCHEAT and their supporters are all aware.

(1) (Reply)

Judiciary Will Ignite This Revolution!!!�. / More Controversies Trail Tinubu’s Academic Credentials / List Of Governors Tribunal May Remove Before End Of September And Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.