Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

"Go To Court": Rowdiness As Yari, Akpabio Slug It Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Go To Court": Rowdiness As Yari, Akpabio Slug It Out (37906 Views)

Buhari's Candidates Will Slug It Out: Fayemi Rejects Consensus Candidates / Zamfara APC: Crisis Looms As Yari, Marafa Rejects Matawalle As Leader / Reps To Investigate Rowdiness At Wednesday’s Plenary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Go To Court": Rowdiness As Yari, Akpabio Slug It Out by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 13, 2023
Nigeria my country.
Re: "Go To Court": Rowdiness As Yari, Akpabio Slug It Out by simultaneousboi(m): 9:27am On Jun 13, 2023
Nemere2020:
The Pro-Akpabio Senators had protested that Yari, been a first time Senator was not eligible to stand for nomination.

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-rowdiness-as-yari-akpabio-begin-battle-for-senate-presidents-seat/
I think I understand the game here; the Elisha Abbo of a guy wants a Northern Muslim to emerge so to use it against the present administration cos he fought against Muslim/Muslim ticket during the presidential election. So, I think wants to ensure that all the three Armes government are being headed by Muslims so as to use it against the present government. I think he was the one that the vice president was talking about when he said "that fought against Muslim/Muslim ticket are not championing for Muslim SP and National Assembly Leadership.

1 Like

Re: "Go To Court": Rowdiness As Yari, Akpabio Slug It Out by Addme: 9:27am On Jun 13, 2023
Why are all these governors in the chambers.
I'm seeing Sanwo Olu here and some other governors.
Re: "Go To Court": Rowdiness As Yari, Akpabio Slug It Out by Karemarealty288(m): 9:28am On Jun 13, 2023
Orji Kalu after failed ambition....

3 Likes

Re: "Go To Court": Rowdiness As Yari, Akpabio Slug It Out by Codes151(m): 9:34am On Jun 13, 2023
Yari
Is indeed a fool to think...

Even me, I no fit Dey ss3 allow ss1 student come be senior prefect.

3 Likes

Re: "Go To Court": Rowdiness As Yari, Akpabio Slug It Out by legba1(m): 9:44am On Jun 13, 2023
clockwisereport:

Which section of the law says so

The house rule book said so
Re: "Go To Court": Rowdiness As Yari, Akpabio Slug It Out by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:46am On Jun 13, 2023
GeneralPula:
The Pro-Akpabio Senators had protested that Yari, been a first time Senator was not eligible to stand for nomination.

But isn’t this true?

A first time senator isn’t eligible become a SP..
is just convention not constitutional

1 Like

Re: "Go To Court": Rowdiness As Yari, Akpabio Slug It Out by Jostoman: 9:49am On Jun 13, 2023
christejames:
Old men fooling themselves
grin dont mind those yeye people.

1 Like

Re: "Go To Court": Rowdiness As Yari, Akpabio Slug It Out by Jostoman: 9:49am On Jun 13, 2023
coachchijioke:
"New Cat" vs "Old Cat"
grin grin
Re: "Go To Court": Rowdiness As Yari, Akpabio Slug It Out by Jostoman: 9:51am On Jun 13, 2023
superlanny:
You would think this matured fools are fighting for the betterment of the people, but it is just a tussle for power and position. We have failed woefully in Nigeria, our past and present leaders should be ashamed of what they have done to this country, it's a total failure from top to bottom, the coming generations will curse them for eternity.

The only ideology this crooks believe in is corruption, embezzlement, and cluelessness.

I am ashamed to be called a Nigerian and regret born to this useless country.
all of them no serious at all.

1 Like

Re: "Go To Court": Rowdiness As Yari, Akpabio Slug It Out by Jostoman: 9:53am On Jun 13, 2023
gare:

if the Executive and the party had stayed away from not getting involved in who becomes SP, i would have gone with Akpabio, but this kind Paddy Paddy business I know like am they should be abole to convince the others why they should vote for Akpabio, not by intimidating law makers. I want to see a situation if the excutives are messing up the house should be able to call them to other.
that is what democracy is all about but our own in nigeria is upside down.
Re: "Go To Court": Rowdiness As Yari, Akpabio Slug It Out by Ifebi82: 9:58am On Jun 13, 2023
OkayDaddy:
Tears go plenty today when Akpabio wins.
And your tears will finally turn to mourning...... Amen
Re: "Go To Court": Rowdiness As Yari, Akpabio Slug It Out by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 13, 2023
Na wa o this Senator Elisha too like wahala, I just watch him and Senator Remi this morning ..
Re: "Go To Court": Rowdiness As Yari, Akpabio Slug It Out by Ifebi82: 10:03am On Jun 13, 2023
OkayDaddy:

Where is it written in the constitution that the Igbos can produce the President when Beroms, Itsekiris, Tapas, Ilajes, Annangs, Tangales haven't produced a president?
Your obsession on Igbos will finally give you heart attack. Just mark it
Re: "Go To Court": Rowdiness As Yari, Akpabio Slug It Out by Babastrong(m): 10:04am On Jun 13, 2023
[quote author=Image123 post=123761407]Yari don yari be that. [GOD'SWILL*AT*LAST]
Re: "Go To Court": Rowdiness As Yari, Akpabio Slug It Out by ayokellany: 10:04am On Jun 13, 2023
Shut your foolish mouth make we hear word Sebi the Pandora criminal Peter Obi was fighting for the the betterment of the people

superlanny:
You would think this matured fools are fighting for the betterment of the people, but it is just a tussle for power and position. We have failed woefully in Nigeria, our past and present leaders should be ashamed of what they have done to this country, it's a total failure from top to bottom, the coming generations will curse them for eternity.

The only ideology this crooks believe in is corruption, embezzlement, and cluelessness.

I am ashamed to be called a Nigerian and regret born to this useless country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Go To Court": Rowdiness As Yari, Akpabio Slug It Out by kettykin: 10:08am On Jun 13, 2023
Congratulations Akpabio, please use this opportunity for a sea port in Ibaka . The best news for Akwa ibom and the best opportunity for the new commercial capital of Nigeria
Re: "Go To Court": Rowdiness As Yari, Akpabio Slug It Out by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:27am On Jun 13, 2023
OkayDaddy:

Where is it written in the constitution that the Igbos can produce the President when Beroms, Itsekiris, Tapas, Ilajes, Annangs, Tangales haven't produced a president?

Where is it written Emilokan in the dictionary
Re: "Go To Court": Rowdiness As Yari, Akpabio Slug It Out by TemmyT002(m): 10:36am On Jun 13, 2023
People being investigated by EFCC.
Re: "Go To Court": Rowdiness As Yari, Akpabio Slug It Out by HomorBj(m): 10:38am On Jun 13, 2023
But isn’t this true?

A first time senator isn’t eligible become a SP..[/quote]

Thank God he didn't win,could have set a very bad precedent in the upper chamber,someone who doesn't even know the workings of the Senate. If it was that way am sure APc would have nominated osho baba or umahi as against Akpabio

1 Like

Re: "Go To Court": Rowdiness As Yari, Akpabio Slug It Out by WantsandMore: 10:43am On Jun 13, 2023
Elisha Abbo from Adamawa North omo ds guy too dey cast...

1 Like

Re: "Go To Court": Rowdiness As Yari, Akpabio Slug It Out by ajidikun: 10:48am On Jun 13, 2023
Christistruth03:

Senator Elisha Abbo is Atiku's boy
if you know what role senator Abbo played in the illegal announcement of senator Binani as the Adamawa state governor elect,you won't say what you are saying. Abbo is more of Ribadu than Atiku. Two different power blocks of Adamawa.
Re: "Go To Court": Rowdiness As Yari, Akpabio Slug It Out by Ofemannnu: 10:55am On Jun 13, 2023
IamV:

Follow Tinubu & HE peter obi live court updates for today,13TH JUNE ,2023 here ;

https://www.nairaland.com/7725875/peter-obi-vs-tinubu-13th

you're welcome.
DOA case.
Re: "Go To Court": Rowdiness As Yari, Akpabio Slug It Out by asanausana91: 10:55am On Jun 13, 2023
Christistruth03:

Senator Elisha Abbo is Atiku's boy
so? Even Tinubu is someone boy.
Re: "Go To Court": Rowdiness As Yari, Akpabio Slug It Out by hush15: 11:07am On Jun 13, 2023
RawSex:
Akpabio's Senate presidency is God'swill!!!!

Jagaban!

Stop bringing God into your dirty politics. Two of them are useless as far as am concerned however, to claim God's will on illegitimate is blasphemy.
Re: "Go To Court": Rowdiness As Yari, Akpabio Slug It Out by seunmsg(m): 11:10am On Jun 13, 2023
ArewaQuitessenc:
I stand with Yari

Go to court!

No one is going to court but Yari will go home and lick his wounds in shame.

1 Like

Re: "Go To Court": Rowdiness As Yari, Akpabio Slug It Out by ayokellany: 11:14am On Jun 13, 2023
The ori buruku that as been plaguing your household from time memorial n will last in your household which consist of your father mother you n your born n unborn children till eternity.

superlanny:
Ode leleyi sha, so fe sori buruku ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys / Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer / Yusuf Buhari With Yahaya Bello In London (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.