Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) (81408 Views)

Why Is This Senator Making A Mockery Of Himself On Channels TV? / Why Is This Senator Frowning When Osinbajo Is Greeting Him? / Imagine What This Senator Did Inside The National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by bennybuhari: 9:51am On Jun 13, 2023
Anybody knows who this Senator is?

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by Obidient4Tinubu(f): 9:52am On Jun 13, 2023
Yes this is Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu

102 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by madridguy(m): 9:53am On Jun 13, 2023
Senator Olamilekan Solomon Adeola popularly known as YAYI.

He was the Senator from Lagos West now representing Ogun West.

He was the senator representing my area for Alimosho, Lagos.

I don't know why he is angry but probably trying to protect Asiwaju Tinubu choice of senate president.

287 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by jahsharon: 9:54am On Jun 13, 2023
Adeola Solomon (FCA)

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by Haaland007: 9:57am On Jun 13, 2023
Yeah
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by Sodiq3(m): 9:59am On Jun 13, 2023
Yayi supported Akpabio with everything. He deserves majority leader if zoned to SW.

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by SendoSendal: 10:00am On Jun 13, 2023
Omo to Yayi. One of Tinubu's dependable and reliable protege

141 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by justified007: 10:08am On Jun 13, 2023
Sodiq3:
Yayi supported Akpabio with everything. He deserves majority leader if zoned to SW.

He's been in the national assembly since 2011 and the current senator representing my district but I think if any major post is coming to the SW again it will likely go to Ondo/Ekiti or Oyo/Osun axis. Lagos and Ogun state are regarded as one zone .

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by Jorussia(m): 10:12am On Jun 13, 2023
justified007:

He's been in the national assembly since 2011 and the current senator representing my district but I think if any major post is coming to the SW again it will likely go to Ondo/Ekiti or Oyo/Osun axis. Lagos and Ogun state are regarded as one zone .
I think opeyemi bamidele may emerge as Senate leader.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by Jubrilv(m): 10:14am On Jun 13, 2023
Senator Olamilekan "YAYI" Next Ogun state Governor after Eleyi don finish him tenure

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by justified007: 10:17am On Jun 13, 2023
Jorussia:
I think opeyemi bamidele may emerge as Senate leader.

It's possible

12 Likes

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by justified007: 10:18am On Jun 13, 2023
Jubrilv:
Senator Olamilekan "YAYI" Next Ogun state Governor after Eleyi don finish him tenure

By God's grace

31 Likes

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by Hoelujohn: 10:20am On Jun 13, 2023
SendoSendal:
Omo to Yayi. One of Tinubu's dependable and reliable protege
He spent close to 5 billion naira in the last election

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by justified007: 10:23am On Jun 13, 2023
Hoelujohn:

He spent close to 5 billion naira in the last election

How did you get to know this? Are you his banker or PA ?

Omo west is naturally loved by the people

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by ganisucks(f): 10:26am On Jun 13, 2023
bennybuhari:
He's one of the people who will be shouting and complaining of persecution and injustice when upside down becomes downside up.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by ganisucks(f): 10:27am On Jun 13, 2023
justified007:

How did you get to know this? Are you his banker or PA ?

Omo west is naturally loved by the people
Thank you. Abeg help me ask am. Nigerians like counting other people's money.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by fergie001: 10:28am On Jun 13, 2023
bennybuhari:
He raised the motion that Yari shouldn't be allowed to stand for nomination.

Perhaps, that was his mood grin

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:36am On Jun 13, 2023
Who cares about the identity of all dizAPC Thieves? 😏🤷

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by Ex0rrcist: 11:00am On Jun 13, 2023
justified007:

Yes, it should go to BAF (Fatahi Buhari) , he's been representing oyo north since 2015.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by Addme: 11:28am On Jun 13, 2023
madridguy:
Senator Olamilekan Solomon Adeola popularly known as YAYI.

He was the Senator from Lagos West now representing Ogun West.

He was the senator representing my area for Alimosho, Lagos.

I don't know why he is angry but probably trying to protect Asiwaju Tinubu choice of senate president.
Currently representing mine in Ogun West.

That was when they went against Yari nomination being a first timer.

11 Likes

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by helinues: 11:31am On Jun 13, 2023
justified007:

Truth @ emboldened

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by helinues: 11:32am On Jun 13, 2023
Addme:

Currently representing mine in Ogun West.

That was when they went against Yari nomination being a first timer.

Make una advise him to shun his gubernatorial ambition that's only if Ogun West are really serious about having governor for the first time from the state.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by garfield1: 11:35am On Jun 13, 2023
Sodiq3:

It should be ouk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by garfield1: 11:37am On Jun 13, 2023
helinues:

Make una advise him to shun his gubernatorial ambition that's only if Ogun West are really serious about having governor for the first time from the state.

It is going Ogun west, between him and gni

2 Likes

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by Addme: 11:39am On Jun 13, 2023
helinues:

Bro, he has really gone deep in underground campaign oo.
Infact everybody in the state knows he only contested this Senate seat to move into Ogun state politics, the end game is Governorship seat.

May I know why you want him to shun his guber ambition?
He is the only sure bet for Ogun West now.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by helinues: 11:55am On Jun 13, 2023
Addme:

Bro, he has really gone deep in underground campaign oo.
Infact everybody in the state knows he only contested this Senate seat to move into Ogun state politics, the end game is Governorship seat.

May I know why you want him to shun his guber ambition?
He is the only sure bet for Ogun West now.

Bro what exactly has Yayi done for Ogun West he his currently representing?

I had an engagement with someone sometimes ago on this forum about this particular discussion. What's the role of senators if not to oversight over government business.

What oversight did Yayi do about the dilapidated Sango Ota road even though contracts upon contracts have been awarded for that same road.

Dont even let us talk about Ogun state in general

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by Addme: 11:59am On Jun 13, 2023
helinues:

Bro what exactly has Yayi done for Ogun West he his currently representing?

I had an engagement with someone sometimes ago on this forum about this particular discussion. What's the role of senators of not to oversight over government business.

What oversight did Yayi do about the dilapidated Sango Ota road even though contracts upon contracts have been awarded for that same road.

Dont even let us talk about Ogun state in general
What do you want him to do exactly?

He just got elected as a senator in Ogun State, a first timer.
even with that, he is currently reahbilitating Itele Road that has been neglected for years.

11 Likes

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by helinues: 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2023
Addme:

What do you want him to do exactly?

He just got elected as a senator in Ogun State, a first timer.
even with that, he is currently reahbilitating Itele Road that has been neglected for years.

You are asking me what do I want him to do. Just because you are a senator representing Akwa Ibom doesn't mean you can't raise issue about abandoning projects in Nassarawa.

Even though they represent their constituency but they are majorly for national discussion. The road you claimed he his currently rehabilitating, is he just aware of the road just because he has ambition to govern the state?

If he couldn't use his influence as a Senator to have raised issues about the gory state of Sango Ota road, have no influence or impact about this same Ogun West people, then why should we allow him to govern Ogun state when he has little or no contribution towards the development of the state

Remember, without Ogun Central and Ogun East votes, Yayi's ambition is DBA. Ogun Central and Ogun East have been ally for decades..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by helinues: 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2023
garfield1:

It is going Ogun west, between him and gni

GNI is unstable. I don't even think he has a political party presently, I like him naturally but he has been associating with wrong people.

Forget about Yayi cos we from Ogun Central go use sentiment to knock his ambition. He only campaigned for himself and Tinubu, no regards for Gov DA and you think Ogun East people would let it slide?

Akinlade would have been the best from Ogun West but the way Amosun wanted to lord him over others relegated him.

If Ogun West people can look within and present more credible candidate apart from the listed above, then we go support them cos they have never been in thr position, the closed is Badaru who deputized OGD but she was like P in Psychology.

If they picked from any of the above, make Bankole dey warm up

5 Likes

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by garfield1: 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
helinues:

GNI is unstable. I don't even think he has a political party presently, I like him naturally but he has been associating with wrong people.

Forget about Yayi cos we from Ogun Central go use sentiment to knock his ambition. He only campaigned for himself and Tinubu, no regards for Gov DA and you think Ogun East people would let it slide?

Akinlade would have been the best from Ogun West but the way Amosun wanted to lord him over others relegated him.

If Ogun West people can look within and present more credible candidate apart from the listed above, then we go support them cos they have never been in thr position, the closed is Badaru who deputized OGD but she was like P in Psychology.

If they picked from any of the above, make Bankole dey warm up

Oga,let's leave all these shenanigans.as fae as tinubu is president,yayi will pick guber ticket for apc.ogun central will vote him massively as far as he massages osoba and amosun.east can continue with adebutu

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK / Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) / Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.