Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Professor Abayomi, FUOYE VC Visits Chef Dammy (Video, Photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Professor Abayomi, FUOYE VC Visits Chef Dammy (Video, Photos) (35637 Views)

Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference / We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR / Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professor Abayomi, FUOYE VC Visits Chef Dammy (Video, Photos) by Naijalarry: 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceM-Xru5_R8

The Vice Chancellor of Federal University Oye-Ekiti, Professor Abayomi Fashina Sunday, on Tuesday, visited chef Damilola Adeparusi, who is attempting to set a Guinness World Record for the longest cooking marathon by an individual.

Chef Dami’s target is to set a new 120-hour world cooking record.

The marathon cooking is held in Oye Local Government Area in Ekiti State.

Chef Dami has hit 111 hours as of the time of filing this report.

Meanwhile, the Guinness World Records on Tuesday announced Hilda Baci the new record holder for the longest cooking by an individual.

The GWR in a statement on its website, said, “Following a thorough review of all the evidence, Guinness World Records can now confirm that Hilda Effiong Bassey, better known as Hilda Baci, has officially broken the record for the longest cooking marathon (individual), with a time of 93 hours 11 minutes.”

The 26-year-old Nigerian chef began on Thursday 11 May and continued through to Monday 15 May, cooking over 100 pots of food during her four-day kitchen stint.

Hilda attempted to set a record of 100 hours, however, almost seven hours were deducted from her final total because she mistakenly took extra minutes for one of her rest breaks early on in the attempt.

Source- https://punchng.com/pictorial-fuoye-vc-visits-chef-damilola/

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Professor Abayomi, FUOYE VC Visits Chef Dammy (Video, Photos) by Zee0007: 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
Wow, more recognition will come. Go girl, I'm rooting for you.

133 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Professor Abayomi, FUOYE VC Visits Chef Dammy (Video, Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
Congrats to her

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Abayomi, FUOYE VC Visits Chef Dammy (Video, Photos) by inoki247: 9:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
She no get her own brain na Copycat she dey du...

Nigerians and overdoing things them wan turn this one to POS business also....

116 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Professor Abayomi, FUOYE VC Visits Chef Dammy (Video, Photos) by N3TRAL: 9:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
⚠️ I will smash my phone one of these days because I can't stand the voiceovers on these YouTube videos. Don't explain shit to me. I have eyes and my auditory nerves work perfectly. Upload the damn video and I'll draw my conclusion.

Tribalism is the bane of Nigerian society.

Everything is not a tribal competition.

Support your own but don't hate a successful woman because she's not from your tribe.

Don't make everything about tribe.

Message to Ihordspy who discredited Hilda Baci because she isn't Yoruba

108 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Professor Abayomi, FUOYE VC Visits Chef Dammy (Video, Photos) by Haylel: 9:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
tongue
Re: Professor Abayomi, FUOYE VC Visits Chef Dammy (Video, Photos) by sholay2011(m): 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
I still don't understand what's going on...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Abayomi, FUOYE VC Visits Chef Dammy (Video, Photos) by slawomir: 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
Damnnn niggar
The two of them try
Hilda and dammy
But if you ask me who I go keep as wife na dammy
Dammy is slim..I love slim women die

they are the sweetest anyday anytime twice on Tuesday
You want to talk about thier thigh that is slim enough not to choke their vaginal thereby preventing vaginal odour
Have you seen them on leggings...mehnnn....they are damnn sexy with their conspicuous camel toe on tight fitted leggings
Talk about thier deepness....slim girls are deep down there....they can accommodate anything that comes in...
their preferred position during coitus is sitting on you or the cow girl style
Then watch how they soak and wet your dickkk with all sort of vaginal fluid....sticky, foaming, watery and Slippery

57 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Professor Abayomi, FUOYE VC Visits Chef Dammy (Video, Photos) by Decentdave(m): 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
Like for Hilda share for Dami

83 Likes 214 Shares

Re: Professor Abayomi, FUOYE VC Visits Chef Dammy (Video, Photos) by Segunlords(m): 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
Record after record for9ja

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Abayomi, FUOYE VC Visits Chef Dammy (Video, Photos) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
inoki247:

Oga rest abeg, even Baci no copy person ni, abi na she be the first to do am?

106 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Professor Abayomi, FUOYE VC Visits Chef Dammy (Video, Photos) by CharlesofJesus: 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
H
Re: Professor Abayomi, FUOYE VC Visits Chef Dammy (Video, Photos) by princeade86(m): 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
Good. Give her motivation

2 Likes

Re: Professor Abayomi, FUOYE VC Visits Chef Dammy (Video, Photos) by GeneralPula: 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
inoki247:

Let them turn it!

Better than doing nothing!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Professor Abayomi, FUOYE VC Visits Chef Dammy (Video, Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
🫤
Re: Professor Abayomi, FUOYE VC Visits Chef Dammy (Video, Photos) by pocohantasgspot: 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
inoki247:

Hilda also copied

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Professor Abayomi, FUOYE VC Visits Chef Dammy (Video, Photos) by saviourGeorge: 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
Biggest joke of the season

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Professor Abayomi, FUOYE VC Visits Chef Dammy (Video, Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
Records are meant to be broken & that's the beauty of it.
All the best, Dammy.

Congratulations to Hilda Baci on her confirmation by GWR.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Professor Abayomi, FUOYE VC Visits Chef Dammy (Video, Photos) by Deefirm: 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
Rubbish...where was she before Hilda, Yoruba
fools like they have always been!!!!

Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceM-Xru5_R8

Source- https://punchng.com/pictorial-fuoye-vc-visits-chef-damilola/

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Professor Abayomi, FUOYE VC Visits Chef Dammy (Video, Photos) by adspelite(m): 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
Na wao
Re: Professor Abayomi, FUOYE VC Visits Chef Dammy (Video, Photos) by lexy2014: 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
Zee0007:
Wow, more recognition will come. Go girl, I'm rooting for you.

Which recognition? Does she have ass and boobs?

4 Likes

Re: Professor Abayomi, FUOYE VC Visits Chef Dammy (Video, Photos) by inoki247: 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
pocohantasgspot:

Hilda also copied

But she took her time to study what she copied.....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Professor Abayomi, FUOYE VC Visits Chef Dammy (Video, Photos) by RingRoadMafia: 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
C
Re: Professor Abayomi, FUOYE VC Visits Chef Dammy (Video, Photos) by cyrusmillz: 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
Wow , like play like play . This girl is getting the recognition too. All the best for her , but no GWR for her. Can falseprophet tell us what will happen in this girl's future ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Professor Abayomi, FUOYE VC Visits Chef Dammy (Video, Photos) by IncredibleWrite: 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
Applauding mediocrity.

#spits!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Professor Abayomi, FUOYE VC Visits Chef Dammy (Video, Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
lipsrsealed
Tho I'm not a supporter of all these so-called GWR nonsense,but I must say,I really appreciate the doggedness of this Dammy banny... Irrespective of the bashing she has received so far from Nigerians, still she has got the courage to continue doing her thing.....

So I say,Go Dammy... Sonnobax15 strongly supports you cool

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Professor Abayomi, FUOYE VC Visits Chef Dammy (Video, Photos) by inoki247: 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
Fuckingmallam45:

Oga rest abeg, even Baci no copy person ni, abi na she be the first to do am?

Nothing like rest here at least Hilda took her time not like she started jumping into it the way most people are doing it now....

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Professor Abayomi, FUOYE VC Visits Chef Dammy (Video, Photos) by Praxis758: 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
Where is the state governor?

This is an avenue for the state's First Lady to show support for her fellow woman.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Abayomi, FUOYE VC Visits Chef Dammy (Video, Photos) by brushesz: 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Professor Abayomi, FUOYE VC Visits Chef Dammy (Video, Photos) by jullary(m): 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2023
Dont start this abeg! they are both nigerian and the hustle is real.
All i know is that she should av given baci more time and concentrate on another thing.
Decentdave:
Like for Hilda share for Dami

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Professor Abayomi, FUOYE VC Visits Chef Dammy (Video, Photos) by Googledotcom: 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2023
Who will break the record for Sexathon ? Longest period having sex ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Preserve My Ground Melon (Egusi) And Locust Beans (Iru)? / We Design Cakes For All Narialander Who Want To Do There Birthday And Wedding / Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.