Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon (42912 Views)

120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy / Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by sukkot: 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2023
bukatyne:

Coca-Cola despite being one of the most profitable company and market leaders in the beverage
industry still have one of the hugest budget for marketing.

Lekki venues need constant marketing because new venues come up everyday and people flock towards them ditching the older venues.

Prior to Hilda, most people would not think of getting that venue if they had such an event; they would be looking at an outdoor venue. Hilda showed us an alternative way to use their venue. She is not going to pay the daily rates. If she did, she should fire her manager.

P.S. I struggle to imagine any venue is N10m per day. Even Monarch that is high class was N4.5m the last time I checked. Harbour Point is around same range.
its now 20 million. that article was 2021

https://www.citypeopleonline.com/lekki-event-centre-where-celebs-pay-over-n15-million/
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by wildikeman(m): 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
afroniger:
Lamba.

When she eats dogs what do you expect
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by electhnd(m): 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
HugeElephant:
These people just throw figures into the air. someone that her statement of account proves her net worth is not worth 400k
If the government start demanding tax now,..... She will be crying like others

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by Merisbankie(m): 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
sukkot:
seriously though i believe hilda. people at the 4 day event were upto 10,000. if you see the crates of free beer they stacked up for everybody to drink for free. maybe like 1000 crates and everybody drank many. me i took 6 bottles for myself. so the cost of the drinks is like 20 million. to rent that huge venue is like 20 million. food maybe 10 million. thats 50 million. miscellaneous like to pay everybody involved etc lets say 30 million. i believe her
10000 bro are you playing nah football field una Dey don’t just exaggerate

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by sukkot: 11:20pm On Jun 14, 2023
Merisbankie:

10000 bro are you playing nah football field una Dey don’t just exaggerate
the place was huge. About the size of a football field. Or slightly less
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by Nmeri17: 1:09am On Jun 15, 2023
Belafonte:
Hilda ma pami na cheesy grin grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by BennyDGreat: 1:51am On Jun 15, 2023
sukkot:
bro not everybody broke like you ooo lol . people pay 20 million a night. click link

https://www.citypeopleonline.com/lekki-event-centre-where-celebs-pay-over-n15-million/

Bro, you don't have to use derogatory words when interacting.

Did you even read the article you shared?
Was it up to the 20million I stated?

20m for just hall in Lagos is overpriced. I repeat it.
Go and make your enquiry and come back

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by Jd10k(m): 5:46am On Jun 15, 2023
maticar:

LOL she dey shoot herself for leg with that kind nonsense figure she quote

Lagos IRS prick go don stand now
Like that one who claims to make 40million monthly and purchased a 37 million gown for a single event.
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by HRMK: 5:53am On Jun 15, 2023
Nationsdaddy:

which work she dey do take save 80m?. she.said hard earn money..does sex pay that much?

hahaha.....nor mind am!
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by sukkot: 7:49am On Jun 15, 2023
BennyDGreat:

Bro, you don't have to use derogatory words when interacting.

Did you even read the article you shared?
Was it up to the 20million I stated?

20m for just hall in Lagos is overpriced. I repeat it.
Go and make your enquiry and come back
bro that article was 2021. call their number today 2023 its 20 million. i know someone who rented it january 2023. he paid 20 million
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by simfrost90210: 8:23am On Jun 15, 2023
N3TRAL:
She's not lying.

She employed professionals from PR firms, medics, assistants + cost of production. She even signed a deal with a top tier law firm to handle legal matters.

Hilda worked with the best brains available. There was no how she would fail. I give her credit for being able to assemble a distinguished team.

.., but she's unnecessarily loquacious!😒

Very Very Very Baaaaaad
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by simfrost90210: 8:25am On Jun 15, 2023
Surudo119:
80m?

What is her net worth

Na basket mouth be this

No be small basket mouth... She too talk😒
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by BennyDGreat: 10:08am On Jun 15, 2023
sukkot:
bro that article was 2021. call their number today 2023 its 20 million. i know someone who rented it january 2023. he paid 20 million

Ask him if it's just for the hall. Ask him
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by Belafonte(m): 11:49am On Jun 15, 2023
Nmeri17:

cheesy grin cheesy grin

I have to beg for my life o 😭😭😭
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by sukkot: 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2023
BennyDGreat:

Ask him if it's just for the hall. Ask him
i was at the wedding. they used both upstairs hall for the ceremony and downstairs hall for the party. i was also at hildas cooking and they used both upstairs and downstairs. whats your point
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by Surrey2Bimshire: 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2023
SILVERLINES:
grin

When a Nigerian lady says my hard earned money I know exactly what she means.

Pussy wey out 80M, true true pussy better pass Oil well.
Sure pussy must have undergone several
alignments

If her P can get her 80 million what did yours bring ?
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by Surrey2Bimshire: 1:16pm On Jun 15, 2023
HugeElephant:
These people just throw figures into the air. someone that her statement of account proves her net worth is not worth 400k

It’s makes a lot sense ,knowing for the fact the she’d have to Hire a team and course she’s not paying 80 million Naira immediately but she’d have to pay that after she won .
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by armyofone(m): 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2023
sukkot:
i was at the wedding. they used both upstairs hall for the ceremony and downstairs hall for the party. i was also at hildas cooking and they used both upstairs and downstairs. whats your point

Hollywood life - ore mi atata rocking aiye!
I see why you left the land of the fruited plains grin
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by armyofone(m): 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2023
sukkot:
lol bros i done do the calculations na

seriously though i believe hilda. people at the 4 day event were upto 10,000. if you see the crates of free beer they stacked up for everybody to drink for free. maybe like 1000 crates and everybody drank many. me i took 6 bottles for myself. so the cost of the drinks is like 20 million. to rent that huge venue is like 20 million. food maybe 10 million. thats 50 million. miscellaneous like to pay everybody involved etc lets say 30 million. i believe her

6 bottles of beer ?
Your belly isn't big so ? cheesy
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by sukkot: 6:55pm On Jun 15, 2023
armyofone:

6 bottles of beer ?
Your belly isn't big so ? cheesy
lol took me 3 days to finish all. I drank 2 at the place and put 4 in my bag and took home with me. Those 4. Finished in 2 days. So total of 3 days cheesy
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by sukkot: 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2023
armyofone:

Hollywood life - ore mi atata rocking aiye!
I see why you left the land of the fruited plains grin
ore , naija ni enjoyment wa oooo. Sitting down in Oyinbo country ? Ahhh it's good for some and some like the peace and organisation but me personally I think those things are overrated. Culture and freedom and a sense of belonging trumps those things, but keep in mind these are just my own opinions. As we speak now many are preparing to japa lmaooo
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by armyofone(m): 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2023
sukkot:
lol took me 3 days to finish all. I drank 2 at the place and put 4 in my bag and took home with me. Those 4. Finished in 2 days. So total of 3 days cheesy

Oh Lordy! @ free beer grin

You can't get free beer here! You buy your own 6packs cheesy
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by sukkot: 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2023
armyofone:

Oh Lordy! @ free beer grin

You can't get free beer here! You buy your own 6packs cheesy
hehe Lord knows if I had driven there I would have thrown 2 crates in the boot walahi.
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by armyofone(m): 7:09pm On Jun 15, 2023
sukkot:
ore , naija ni enjoyment wa oooo. Sitting down in Oyinbo country ? Ahhh it's good for some and some like the peace and organisation but me personally I think those things are overrated. Culture and freedom and a sense of belonging trumps those things, but keep in mind these are just my own opinions. As we speak now many are preparing to japa lmaooo

Yes, if you have the money, Nigeria is okay minus the noise cheesy
I don't like noisy gathering and environment.
So you didn't feel belonged in ilu oyinbo when you were there?
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by armyofone(m): 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2023
sukkot:
hehe Lord knows if I had driven there I would have thrown 2 crates in the boot walahi.

grin try not to dui.
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by sukkot: 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2023
armyofone:

grin try not to dui.
its naija no shaking cheesy . Nah but seriously I wouldn't drink and drive. Used to do it a lot in Chicago though. I would drink and smoke weed ( yeah I had a period in my life when I was just not thinking straight ) and drive from the suburb down the intersection 290 into Chicago. And I would actually make it home in one piece . Mayne I have lived this life grin

By the way I am clean living now. Even alcohol I don't really touch. Was only because it was free at Hilda's that I even started for that time
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by sukkot: 7:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
armyofone:

Yes, if you have the money, Nigeria is okay minus the noise cheesy
I don't like noisy gathering and environment.
So you didn't feel belonged in ilu oyinbo when you were there?

well when I was younger I felt I belonged but as I got older and started getting into spirituality then I didn't feel like I belonged anymore . But ermm there is no noise around here oooo and you don't need a lot of money to live here.
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by armyofone(m): 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2023
sukkot:
its naija no shaking cheesy . Nah but seriously I wouldn't drink and drive. Used to do it a lot in Chicago though. I would drink and smoke weed ( yeah I had a period in my life when I was just not thinking straight ) and drive from the suburb down the intersection 290 into Chicago. And I would actually make it home in one piece . Mayne I have lived this life grin

By the way I am clean living now. Even alcohol I don't really touch. Was only because it was free at Hilda's that I even started for that time

Nostalgic right!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by Harrynight(m): 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2023
Nationsdaddy:

how.much guiness book recorders will give her.after she claimed to have spent.80m

Funny enough gullible Nigerians will believe her
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by Truthshscrazy: 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
N3TRAL:
She's not lying.

She employed professionals from PR firms, medics, assistants + cost of production. She even signed a deal with a top tier law firm to handle legal matters.

Hilda worked with the best brains available. There was no how she would fail. I give her credit for being able to assemble a distinguished team.
I saw the medics van 247 on standby for any health emergencies. The organization and PR publicity was top notch.👌buh e nor suppose reach 100million APC presidential form na cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother / How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? / 5 Things We Discovered In Latest Laboratory Test On Plastic Rice - NAFDAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.