Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon (42793 Views)

120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy / Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by Adabestseason(m): 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
Naira is no longer money everything is in millions,even tissue papers i used is in the range of 1-1.5m,my pot of soup is about 800k,fuel i buy at 50000 per litre,shoe HE Tinubu is far-off N50-100m

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by proeast(m): 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
inoki247:

You people and tears and always trying to bring Tribe into everything almost all the influencers that prompted her dey are Yorubas buh u diz bitter people will never see that....

The just concluded NASS election was Kalu not part of the people against Akpabio SP or is Akpabio from SS also a Yoruba man....

What happened in the Senate is selfish politicians trying to out-do one another, it has nothing to do with this.

Any Nigerian who is old enough and also watches events in this country already know you people.

I'm telling you with all sincerity that if Hilda Baci is Yoruba and not Ibibio, you people won't be condemning her like this. You people like promoting fellow yorubas while hating on others. That's a fact you can't deny!

3 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by abobote: 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
Hard earned money indeed
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by inoki247: 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
proeast:

What happened in the Senate is selfish politicians trying to out-do one another, it has nothing to do with this.

Any Nigerian who is old enough and also watches events in this country already know you people.

I'm telling you with all sincerity that if Hilda Baci is Yoruba and not Ibibio, you people won't be condemning her like this. You people like promoting fellow yorubas while hating on others. That's a fact you can't deny!

Who's condemning her here now you people are the real bitter one all the influencers people she used for her PR are mostly Yorubas buh you people are still crying here people just don't believe the figure she said she spend cause that's how people throw figures any aw so who's condemning her here.....

I just site an example of your hate in NASS assembly election buh as usual u run look for excuse the first person to object Akpabio na Kalu....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by Benwallt(m): 9:46pm On Jun 13, 2023
N3TRAL:
She's not lying.

She employed professionals from PR firms, medics, assistants, cost of production. She even signed a deal with a top tier law firm to handle legal matters.

Hilda worked with the best brains available. There was no how she would fail. I give her credit for being able to assemble a distinguished team.

All that just for cooking. Is she taking GWR to court?
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by eniolorunfe: 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2023
Na so… 😂🤣

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by Gajagojo: 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
N3TRAL:
She's not lying.

She employed professionals from PR firms, medics, assistants, cost of production. She even signed a deal with a top tier law firm to handle legal matters.

Hilda worked with the best brains available. There was no how she would fail. I give her credit for being able to assemble a distinguished team.
Success has nothing to do with all that nonsense.
That is hype that will impress simpletons Medics,lawyers,security,insurance,haidresser,aide de camp , etc sounds nice as a dinner anecdote. But is irrelevant.

Ultimately she must have been in good physical condition

Anyone who is physically able can do it without PR firms etc

3 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by localbreed(m): 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2023
You mean hard bleeped money undecided
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by delpee(f): 10:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
Maize247:
Tell us who's bankrolling it. My friend Dammy is breaking your record with less than N2m

Is Dammy actually contesting or just creating content?
It seems she's not cooking 24/7 or maybe I got the wrong information.

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by Maize247(f): 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
delpee:

Is Dammy actually contesting or just creating content?
It seems she's not cooking 24/7 or maybe I got the wrong information.
She broke the record already with over 100 hours of cooking

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by Cantonese: 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
And you are still selling food for 3800 naira. You no see Ikoyi club for falomo open restaurant or go for Ikeja hotel airport road buy space build hilda bachi empire restaurant.
80m? wetin concern me and guiness record recognition.
Tell us say man wey go keep u 4 hse na 80m b ur target cash out for marriage/relationship to stand. "As per world record cookaton individualholder".
Seriously we need to dey give Nigeria women enough space I swear down. I no fit lie.

Without doubt you are a complete olodo.
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by delpee(f): 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
Maize247:
She broke the record already with over 100 hours of cooking

Kudos to her. Hope Guinness World Record was officially informed.
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by Beverlyjean(f): 11:18pm On Jun 13, 2023
80m , means she had at least 100m liquid cash... people that have at least 100m cash in Nigeria are not upto 1%.... so she's lying

7 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by Raf4: 11:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
Shey you cook mammywater ni?

4 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by iammo(m): 10:31am On Jun 14, 2023
Kilode... Softly softly dey lie nau

3 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by Najdorf: 10:31am On Jun 14, 2023
What clitocurrency cannot do does not exist tongue
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by Emir8: 10:31am On Jun 14, 2023
Na caping joor. Kilode!
Even Yahoo men no spend like that

5 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by adecz: 10:31am On Jun 14, 2023
Na N8bn you spend, no be N8m❗️❗️😐😐😐

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by Jefferyhi86(m): 10:32am On Jun 14, 2023
Toto hard earn
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by kingthreat(m): 10:32am On Jun 14, 2023
Armaggedon:
that one is breaking orijin record not Guinness.

Record na record sha

Dammy's record is a record. Don't undermine her effort. Do yours in whatever you feel you are good in.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by Jostoman: 10:32am On Jun 14, 2023
afroniger:
Lamba.
Congratulate her and move on
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by bewla(m): 10:32am On Jun 14, 2023
afroniger:
Lamba.
and Bangali style
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by babaalagbo11(m): 10:33am On Jun 14, 2023
It's possible,the location,the team and logistics
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by TsbAfrica: 10:33am On Jun 14, 2023
N3TRAL:
She's not lying.

oga it is lamba... 80 mil is not 8mil. Even if she hired DStv it won't cost that much

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by AntiChristian: 10:33am On Jun 14, 2023
If I have N80Million, i go come dey slave for one foreign awards?

Well done! Small Girl Big ***!

7 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by salesbloo: 10:34am On Jun 14, 2023
Lagos Internal Revenue Service , do your job

5 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by geezynoni: 10:34am On Jun 14, 2023
Maize247:
Tell us who's bankrolling it. My friend Dammy is breaking your record with less than N2m
Be realistic, your friend ain't breaking shit
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 14, 2023
afroniger:
Lamba.

Lol. My sister noo in the game.. Baci Lamba! Baby, fire down!!. We de feel the wave.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by Judolisco(m): 10:35am On Jun 14, 2023
80 million.... Otunba lamba... Some people go jst dey lie anyhow

4 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:35am On Jun 14, 2023
I wonder o? N80m 😆 or N800k is too much
helinues:
Dif you coon for the ghost?
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by Jostoman: 10:36am On Jun 14, 2023
Maize247:
Na who first broke the record as a nigeria na him we know any other nigeria person after her is Second nigeria
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by obinna58(m): 10:37am On Jun 14, 2023
Not again
She’s trending again

Isn’t that her per night charge, simps can attest to this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting / Eating Mango After Drinking Fanta Or Coke, Is It Dangerous? / How to make fondant icing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.