Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

10th NASS Election. Tinubu Is Going Soonest. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10th NASS Election. Tinubu Is Going Soonest. (2386 Views)

NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers / Wike Blasts PDP Senators, Reps Over NASS Election / NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10th NASS Election. Tinubu Is Going Soonest. by IdeaCashKid(m): 3:48am On Jun 14, 2023
I read a comment that a 'Nairalander' after Akpabio emerged as Senate President of the 10th NASS. He lamented that "this is a man that did not buy for for the primary election.. and some people are saying that there's hope for Obi"....

While I cannot say who will replace Tinubu as president ( Even though I know the name) I want to say it again that President Tinubu was not in the presidential election picture in the divine realm. He's an usurper.

Although I was laughed to scorn the last time I posted about President Tinubu's usurping power, I will repeat it again, and again for the records until it comes to pass. For the vision is for an appointment time, and it shall Surely come true at the fullness of time.

I saw it not once, but 3 times. First time was before Tinubu revealed his running mate. And last time was before his inauguration.

Tinubu's Presidency is a placeholder regim.

I am Salem.
I am by His grace an Apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10th NASS Election. Tinubu Is Going Soonest. by RAND250: 4:46am On Jun 14, 2023
IdeaCashKid:
I read a comment that a 'Nairalander' after Akpabio emerged as Senate President of the 10th NASS. He lamented that "this is a man that did not buy for for the primary election.. and some people are saying that there's hope for Obi"....

While I cannot say who will replace Tinubu as president ( Even though I know the name) I want to say it again that President Tinubu was not in the presidential election picture in the divine realm. He's an usurper.

Although I was laughed to scorn the last time I posted about President Tinubu's usurping power, I will repeat it again, and again for the records until it comes to pass. For the vision is for an appointment time, and it shall Surely come true at the fullness of time.

I saw it not once, but 3 times. First time was before Tinubu revealed his running mate. And last time was before his inauguration.

I am Salem.
Cash kid grin

4 Likes

Re: 10th NASS Election. Tinubu Is Going Soonest. by Globad(f): 4:53am On Jun 14, 2023
IdeaCashKid:

I am Salem.

🗑️

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10th NASS Election. Tinubu Is Going Soonest. by Lanretoye(m): 5:17am On Jun 14, 2023
I swear durg for this kind level never dey,you will soon see another vision when he appoints his ministers.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10th NASS Election. Tinubu Is Going Soonest. by Toosure70: 5:33am On Jun 14, 2023
Ode

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10th NASS Election. Tinubu Is Going Soonest. by galadima77(m): 5:50am On Jun 14, 2023
Maybe you should go back and look again.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10th NASS Election. Tinubu Is Going Soonest. by Algrin: 6:08am On Jun 14, 2023
IdeaCashKid:

I am Salem.

What you saw (or have been seeing) are the meds you ought to take before you 'enter' market. You've just not had someone to tell you yet.

13 Likes

Re: 10th NASS Election. Tinubu Is Going Soonest. by Dpen11(f): 6:17am On Jun 14, 2023
Hahahah you made me laugh

2 Likes

Re: 10th NASS Election. Tinubu Is Going Soonest. by Escapist(f): 6:21am On Jun 14, 2023
Obidients' delusion is never ending... awon dreamers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10th NASS Election. Tinubu Is Going Soonest. by duro4chang(m): 6:26am On Jun 14, 2023
You must be having hay fever

5 Likes

Re: 10th NASS Election. Tinubu Is Going Soonest. by UptownVibes(m): 6:31am On Jun 14, 2023
IdeaCashKid:

I am Salem.
Stop bringing Jesus Christ to political issues here or are you a fool or something? Have you ever seen a Muslim making jokes with Muhammed? Some of you so called Christians are not wise at all.. You should go and be praying for wisdom ,instead of this bulshit. Don't make jokes with the name of Jesus please.. You need to go out to see how you guys make people talk ill of Christianity ,because of this things you say ,that doesn't manifest.. You guys are even causing some young Christians to backslide. Preach the second coming of Christ Mr apostle, and leave Nigerian politics for politicians..

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10th NASS Election. Tinubu Is Going Soonest. by Illegal1(m): 6:37am On Jun 14, 2023
Omoh........wat abt the" No swearing in vision u previously had?

7 Likes

Re: 10th NASS Election. Tinubu Is Going Soonest. by SamOchuko: 6:39am On Jun 14, 2023
IdeaCashKid:

I am Salem.

On Colos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10th NASS Election. Tinubu Is Going Soonest. by helinues: 6:45am On Jun 14, 2023
You have skipped your malaria tablet again.

undecided

3 Likes

Re: 10th NASS Election. Tinubu Is Going Soonest. by Xbox2005(m): 6:48am On Jun 14, 2023
This boy again.aint you guys tired with all these unending visions.scammers

2 Likes

Re: 10th NASS Election. Tinubu Is Going Soonest. by vowiski(m): 6:59am On Jun 14, 2023
We that see in the spirit can only laugh when carnal people try to say we don’t know what we are saying ..

One thing is sure Obi is coming..

I have been to the election petition tribunal judgement day 3 times now and the outcome is the same…

Those whose faith are dampened , receive strength ..

Obi will come and the whole nation will scream for joy 🥲

1 Like

Re: 10th NASS Election. Tinubu Is Going Soonest. by Omoboricash(m): 7:27am On Jun 14, 2023
Illegal1:
Omoh........wat abt the" No swearing in vision u previously had?
What about Tinubu would be arrested on swearing day. Guy man calling himself man of God. They are just bunch of fraudster looking for prey to dube

1 Like

Re: 10th NASS Election. Tinubu Is Going Soonest. by Omoboricash(m): 7:30am On Jun 14, 2023
vowiski:
We that see in the spirit can only laugh when carnal people try to say we don’t know what we are saying ..

One thing is sure Obi is coming..

I have been to the election petition tribunal judgement day 3 times now and the outcome is the same…

Those whose faith are dampened , receive strength ..

Obi will come and the whole nation will scream for joy 🥲
Just say IPOB . Obiis a president of IPOB and for the IPOB. The dumbest i have ever seen is Obi. The guy is empty like kilode

1 Like

Re: 10th NASS Election. Tinubu Is Going Soonest. by Tsolutionifede(m): 7:36am On Jun 14, 2023
IdeaCashKid:

I am Salem.
thunder fire the God u serve, because he is a failure, no wonder you are cursed with poor region

1 Like

Re: 10th NASS Election. Tinubu Is Going Soonest. by vowiski(m): 7:40am On Jun 14, 2023
Omoboricash:

Just say IPOB . Obiis a president of IPOB and for the IPOB. The dumbest i have ever seen is Obi. The guy is empty like kilode

Even if they put a goat there and it won, let the wish of the people prevail.

is that too hard to comprehend. ?
Re: 10th NASS Election. Tinubu Is Going Soonest. by Chinjo2: 7:41am On Jun 14, 2023
I am a Christian and never wished Tinubu to be the president of present day Nigeria. But truth be told, I am sick and tired of all these prophesies. It shows that the glory of God has left our so called men of God. Most of their prophesies now is just to milk their congregation.

1 Like

Re: 10th NASS Election. Tinubu Is Going Soonest. by Omoboricash(m): 7:46am On Jun 14, 2023
vowiski:

Even if they put a goat there and it won, let the wish of the people prevail.

is that too hard to comprehend. ?
So ur man wins Adamawa, Kano, kaduna, Kastina. Do u think Northern states are like liberal Lagos

1 Like

Re: 10th NASS Election. Tinubu Is Going Soonest. by JAMO84: 7:50am On Jun 14, 2023
Op, please take your painkillers

1 Like

Re: 10th NASS Election. Tinubu Is Going Soonest. by WorldRichest: 7:53am On Jun 14, 2023
IdeaCashKid:

I am Salem.

Devine realm kee you there. Go and find out in the Devine realm why you are poor, miserable and depressed

1 Like

Re: 10th NASS Election. Tinubu Is Going Soonest. by orisa37: 9:12am On Jun 14, 2023
GOD CAN DO EVERYTHING. JESUS CHRIST IS A MIRACLE.
Re: 10th NASS Election. Tinubu Is Going Soonest. by orisa37: 9:14am On Jun 14, 2023
I BELIEVE IN THE PLACEHOLDER PHILOSOPHY.
Re: 10th NASS Election. Tinubu Is Going Soonest. by orisa37: 9:17am On Jun 14, 2023
MOSES AND THE ISRAELITES HAVE NOT CROSSED THE RED SEA YET IN NIGERIA AFFAIRS.
Re: 10th NASS Election. Tinubu Is Going Soonest. by adekolaelect(m): 9:21am On Jun 14, 2023
IdeaCashKid:

I am Salem.
You need urgent attention for your mental stability.

2 Likes

Re: 10th NASS Election. Tinubu Is Going Soonest. by iammo(m): 9:27am On Jun 14, 2023
Hallucinations

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keep Your Certificate And Classmates. Peter Obi Mock Tinubu / What Drives Politicians To Embrace Occultism To Acquire & Stay In Power? / Thank God nairaland is back after 3 days of shutdown by foreign server company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.