Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Why Tinubu Removed The EFCC Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Removed The EFCC Chairman (520 Views)

Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman / Bola Tinubu Exposed, How True Is This, Watch How Tinubu Removed 20yrs From His A / DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Removed The EFCC Chairman by RenaissanceGuy: 9:49pm On Jun 14, 2023
Do you recall how EFCC sent their officials to Tinubu's polling booths during the February 25th election? Their excuse was that they also sent similar set to Peter Obi's polling booth. When I saw that news story, I said within myself that they had made a very grievous mistake.

If Tinubu or any of the presidential candidates want to bribe voters, is it their polling booths where there are usually sea of journalists and camera everywhere that they would do that in??

Tinubu saw it as a subtle way to embarrass him.
That was why DSS went to harass them at their Lagos office, to send a message to the President that they were aware of what they, EFCC, did to him. Though he later told them to vacate the place, but he was well pleased that SSS did that.

What do you guys? Am I thinking too wild??

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Removed The EFCC Chairman by RenaissanceGuy: 10:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
The man lacked tact. He "stupidly" set himself up for a political fight.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Removed The EFCC Chairman by yarimo(m): 11:17pm On Jun 14, 2023
Op what I think is , EFCC chairman Godfather Mr abubakar malami and Tunde Sabiu must not escape

(1) (Reply)

Errand Boy For Yoruba, Hausa Won’t Make You Hero – MASSOB Blasts Asari Dokubo / BREAKING: Terrorists Kill 18 In #borno, Abduct Soldiers, Civilians / Would Ibori Have Lost The 2015 Elections To Buhari If He Was Sitting President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.