Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,063 members, 7,845,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

EFCC Bawa Fired For Trying To Investigate Tinubu In 2021- People Gazette - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Bawa Fired For Trying To Investigate Tinubu In 2021- People Gazette (2164 Views)

Reno Omokri Knocks People Gazette Post's On Diversity In LASG Appointments / DSS Arrests Kingsley Obiora, CBN Deputy Governor - People's Gazette / Gov Umahi Demands ₦1 Billion In Damages From People's Gazette For Defamation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Bawa Fired For Trying To Investigate Tinubu In 2021- People Gazette by Ofunaofu: 4:05am On Jun 15, 2023
Houseontherock1:
You are indeed children of hate! How can you attach every suspension and firing to bad-belle? What if President Tinubu sacked him for incompetency? What if there a better person? Haba! You shamelessly complain about every step he takes! You people should give yourselves a break! This is too much and super annoying.

Tinubu running a government of political vendetta
Re: EFCC Bawa Fired For Trying To Investigate Tinubu In 2021- People Gazette by cybertron88: 4:22am On Jun 15, 2023
001Lagos:
I know that Tinubu sacked bawa for this reason but the north will reply Tinubu very soon and it will be loud.

Tinubu should know that he would have lost the presidential election to Mr Peter Obi of the labour party but the north saved Tinubu ass from defeat . But we will surely deal with Tinubu.
U ppl give too much credence to the north. If Nigeria must work, the northern oligarchy that have positioned themselves at the corridor of power needs to be dismantled else we all we end up as almajiri at the mercy of few powerful politicians.
Re: EFCC Bawa Fired For Trying To Investigate Tinubu In 2021- People Gazette by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:28am On Jun 15, 2023
001Lagos:
I know that Tinubu sacked bawa for this reason but the north will reply Tinubu very soon and it will be loud.

Tinubu should know that he would have lost the presidential election to Mr Peter Obi of the labour party but the north saved Tinubu ass from defeat . But we will surely deal with Tinubu.

Uhmmm...I think the firing is sharp personally..

Anything to destroy the illegal Immigrants hold on power is commendable.

Next is Nigeria Customs and IGP
Re: EFCC Bawa Fired For Trying To Investigate Tinubu In 2021- People Gazette by Frank688915: 7:36am On Jun 15, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
children of hate but the article was written by Hilary Essien and Oyindamola Olubajo. Do you see that my calling agbado people dense is not as an insult but rather as a matter of fact ?
keep quiet, coz of propaganda una dey bring 2021 issue come 2023, una no dey tire?
Re: EFCC Bawa Fired For Trying To Investigate Tinubu In 2021- People Gazette by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:28am On Jun 15, 2023
Frank688915:
keep quiet, coz of propaganda una dey bring 2021 issue come 2023, una no dey tire?
thunder fire your blokos there grin Una go tell cheap lies just to malign an igbo man and when you're called out as the dirty liar you are, you shift the goal posts again. Tufiakwa to agbado bigots

(1) (2) (Reply)

Calabar Port Comes Alive As Chinese Ship Berths With A/Ibom Refinery Consignment / Beaf , I Registered You On Faceglobe On Http:// / Obasanjo Has Spoken At Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.