Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,051 members, 7,859,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:44 PM

EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials (24771 Views)

Keyamo Sacks 33 Aviation Directors Appointed By Ex-minister, Sirika / Former Aviation Minister Sirika Lands In DSS Custody Over Nigeria Air Launch / Pandora Papers: EFCC Summons Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials by aestake: 10:57am On Jun 15, 2023
silvoclaira:
Nigeria must move forward, all these people who put Nigerians into the mess must all be held accountable, one way or the other by Karma
Don't get your hopes up. It ends on the media.
Re: EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials by hush15: 10:57am On Jun 15, 2023
dre11:

https://admin.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/06/15/efcc-summons-ex-aviation-minister-sirika-questions-nigeria-air-officials/

Drama... all this for the glam. At the end of the day, all na cruise. Gullible Nigerians shall continually fall for these charades
Re: EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials by TheGreatIYANU: 11:32am On Jun 15, 2023
Penguin2:

All blame to Tinubu for supporting him to power after repackaging him as a reformed democrat.

Without Tinubu we would never have had Buhari, would we?

My brother... I cannot blame you for blaming Tinubu. I cannot also blame Tinubu himself because I don't suffer from selective Amnesia.

GEJ's tenure (albeit paling in comparison to PMB's) was a socio-economic disaster.
Re: EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials by greatestdestiny: 11:44am On Jun 15, 2023
nepapole:
E go reach everybody including Tinubu.

Only we, the clean ones are safe. cool

Mention one thing he stole from your family...
He generated tax to run the state and he had his commission as a tax consultant, it is a thing dumb people find hard to comprehend.
Re: EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials by Penguin2: 11:56am On Jun 15, 2023
TheGreatIYANU:

My brother... I cannot blame you for blaming Tinubu. I cannot also blame Tinubu himself because I don't suffer from selective Amnesia.

GEJ's tenure (albeit paling in comparison to PMB's) was a socio-economic disaster.

Agreed!

But most of the things that bedeviled GEJ’s government were humanly orchestrated by power mongers who were out to frustrate his government.

But being a weak man he is, the idiot never took decisive actions against those people even when I’m sure he must have had enough security report and intelligence about who was behind what.

Let’s not act like we are babies.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials by Iluvmycontr3: 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2023
olisaEze:
After watching the interview of the ex-Minister on Arise Tv, that man doesn’t deserve to be invited. He deserves to be bundled away to the Efcc in shackles & chains, not handcuffs!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials by nedekid: 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2023
Astra101:

My question is, what is oyemas waiting for? Sue that guy to court!
Until that happens I will not believe oyemas's story. Is like the usual Nigerians claims and counter claims.
But it's already in the past, suing will just be a distraction, dissipation of energy, unless the man is sued in his official capacity, ie ministry of aviation bears the result of litigation.
I assure you it will not be in the best interest of a Nigerian business, such as an airline to be in legal conflict with it's regulatory, and supervisory agency.
Remember slok airline and Obj.
Remember intercontinental airline owned chief Victor Vanni. The issues he had with Aikhomu, who stopped flight approval over 20k gbp he told Vanni to give a concubine on his bahalf.
As they say, you cannot fight government.
Re: EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials by drezzyx(m): 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2023
nepapole:
E go reach everybody including Tinubu.
Only we, the clean ones are safe. cool
No one is clean even you..
Re: EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials by iyke2frankeze: 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2023
Padipadi:
The procedure is now clear. After an administration, key officers there ll be summoned and quizzed like say dem wan catch dem. After a while, they settle and we forget.
I repeat, Tinubu's Nigeria's last hope. I hope he defy the odds.
Says same hypocrite who called people haters when they raised alarm over his scam.
Re: EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials by TheGreatIYANU: 9:52am On Jun 16, 2023
Penguin2:

Agreed!

But most of the things that bedeviled GEJ’s government were humanly orchestrated by power mongers who were out to frustrate his government.

But being a weak man he is, the idiot never took decisive actions against those people even when I’m sure he must have had enough security report and intelligence about who was behind what.

Let’s not act like we are babies.

100%

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Revealed-how Police Commissioner Zakari Biu Aided Escape Of Boko Haram Suspect / Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares / Buhari Extends IGP Adamu’s Tenure For 3-months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.