Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Nigerians Marvel At NTA's Sudden Revitalization - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerians Marvel At NTA's Sudden Revitalization (70500 Views)

NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire / NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / NTA Engineers Struggling To Fix Their Equipment At UYO Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Marvel At NTA's Sudden Revitalization by jimcaddy(m): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2023
Maybe they just hired a bad*s social media handler who actually knows his job.
Re: Nigerians Marvel At NTA's Sudden Revitalization by Sammy5413(m): 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2023
Dead bones shall rise again
Re: Nigerians Marvel At NTA's Sudden Revitalization by Tareq1105: 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2023
Finestgurlie:
another "Buhari body language" hype.
we're used to this kind of hype since 2015.

Let me tell you something that differentiate Tinubu from Buhari.

If Tinubu hire you for a job, he monitors you and where you fail to give him the kind of results he expects, he fire you.

If Buhari hire you, he would just assumed you understand the job and you're doing the job.

Tinubu reshuffle his appointees but Buhari wouldn't even for 8 yrs.

The likes of Ngige, Lai Lai, Fashola, Adamu, Ogbonnaya Onu, and many others are beneficiaries of Buhari lukewarm and laxity culminating into serious leadership gap in governance. His appointees were too relax, no challenges, and no new task or mandate. They were just doing whatever they like.

Tinubu would look for information outside the Ministry or Agency and confront the appointee with it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Marvel At NTA's Sudden Revitalization by Nicenixon: 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2023
Akaujaa:
Nigerians are very gullible people. They easily get deceived by politicians with their gimmicks, tricks and drama.
how dear you insult Nigerians?, you must be a nincompoop, idiotic fellow. When something is bad, we criticize constructively and when something is improving, we encourage them by applauding them to do more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Marvel At NTA's Sudden Revitalization by ilevic(m): 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
OldBeer:
These are certainly exciting times in Nigeria with the massive upheavals happening in all sectors. And Nigeria's premier station has not been left behind.

Any observer of the polity will notice that NTA has been having a major resurgence in the past couple of weeks.

For some time now, NTA has been at the forefront of breaking news in the country. They were the first to break the news of the sack of EFCC boss on Twitter, garnering surprises from people who weren't even aware that NTA is on social media.

During the inauguration of the National Assembly, NTA even offered its viewers dual view to ensure they catch both ceremonies as they were happening simultaneously, a feat that has never been done before in Nigeria.

This has led Nigerians to wonder what is happening at the hitherto moribund broadcasting giant.

Is this a case of a new NTA or the resultant effect of BAT's body language?
Only time will tell. But for now, everyone seems happy at NTA's resurgence.

We end this report with what @TheoAbuAgada, a known PDP supporter, said back in 2021, "Any president that can revamp NTA can change Nigeria."

Please don't bring this body language thing up again...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Marvel At NTA's Sudden Revitalization by Damzy101(m): 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2023
Wahalawaha1a:
na from somewhere something dey start... why are u ppl frm that region like dis na? πŸ™„

Likeee
They're always finding faults.
They're so negative.
Re: Nigerians Marvel At NTA's Sudden Revitalization by Kukutenla: 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2023
Zombies and lies. NTA has been breaking news before now. Just that Zombies started watching nta to get propaganda for them to masturbate on.
Meanwhile their pockets are drying up every minute with 500naira fuel price and 22% inflation
Zombies eh πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈ πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈ πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈ

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Marvel At NTA's Sudden Revitalization by Epistasis(m): 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2023
I think NTA just hired a new social media handler, it's not body language or over hyping. NTA is doing well. Check Twitter and confirm.
Re: Nigerians Marvel At NTA's Sudden Revitalization by Kukutenla: 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2023
Nicenixon:
how dear you insult Nigerians?, you must be a nincompoop, idiotic fellow. When something is bad, we criticize constructively and when something is improving, we encourage them by applauding them to do more.
What is improving? Fuel price? Inflation? Insecurity?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Marvel At NTA's Sudden Revitalization by Kukutenla: 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2023
Tareq1105:

Let me tell you something that differentiate Tinubu from Buhari.

If Tinubu hire you for a job, he monitors you and where you fail to give him the kind of results he expects, he fire you.

If Buhari hire you, he would just assumed you understand the job and you're doing the job.

Tinubu reshuffle his appointees but Buhari wouldn't even for 8 yrs.

The likes of Ngige, Lai Lai, Fashola, Adamu, Ogbonnaya Onu, and many others are beneficiaries of Buhari lukewarm and laxity culminating into serious leadership gap in governance. His appointees were too relax, no challenges, and no new task or mandate. They were just doing whatever they like.

Tinubu would look for information outside the Ministry or Agency and confront the appointee with it.
Name five commissioners Tinubu fired during his time as gov

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Marvel At NTA's Sudden Revitalization by harmony75: 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2023
After breaking that newscaster head the other day.. Well it is better they improve the world have already left them!
Re: Nigerians Marvel At NTA's Sudden Revitalization by Enemyofpeace: 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2023
There is a difference between aboki and omoluwabi
Re: Nigerians Marvel At NTA's Sudden Revitalization by Kukutenla: 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2023
I have to give it to the Tinubu propaganda machine. They have managed to change the country's mood from deflated despair to renewed hope.
Nobody is even seeing the 35k+ they are using to fuel their tanks or the fact that insecurity is still as it was. Instead it's been aggressive optimism everywhere even from those who don't know where the next meal is coming from.
I never knew renewed hope was more about creating a feeling and not reality. Kudos to the Jagaban for living up to the hope mantra. Most people now don't bother about their present condition but are looking forward to some good fortune down the road.
Hitler will be green with envy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Marvel At NTA's Sudden Revitalization by bigtt76(f): 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2023
Na scope ...they too want a cut cheesy

OldBeer:
These are certainly exciting times in Nigeria with the massive upheavals happening in all sectors. And Nigeria's premier station has not been left behind.

Any observer of the polity will notice that NTA has been having a major resurgence in the past couple of weeks.

For some time now, NTA has been at the forefront of breaking news in the country. They were the first to break the news of the sack of EFCC boss on Twitter, garnering surprises from people who weren't even aware that NTA is on social media.

During the inauguration of the National Assembly, NTA even offered its viewers dual view to ensure they catch both ceremonies as they were happening simultaneously, a feat that has never been done before in Nigeria.

This has led Nigerians to wonder what is happening at the hitherto moribund broadcasting giant.

Is this a case of a new NTA or the resultant effect of BAT's body language?
Only time will tell. But for now, everyone seems happy at NTA's resurgence.

We end this report with what @TheoAbuAgada, a known PDP supporter, said back in 2021, "Any president that can revamp NTA can change Nigeria."
Re: Nigerians Marvel At NTA's Sudden Revitalization by raskymonojendor: 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2023
I was shocked when I saw NTA tweeting yesterday grin
Re: Nigerians Marvel At NTA's Sudden Revitalization by ebenholer2(m): 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
We told them but they would not believe that a real change has come to stay in this nation...the most hated man in the nation is bringing about unimaginable change.
Re: Nigerians Marvel At NTA's Sudden Revitalization by IMASTEX: 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
Finestgurlie:

grin grin grin That was how they carried Buhari with over hype to where he didn't know!!! The petty cattle rearer had to start saying "I am not aware up & down".

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Marvel At NTA's Sudden Revitalization by Ronjule: 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2023
NTA shock me ooo☺️ na NTA dey break news now ooo.
Nigeria glory is coming back gradually
Re: Nigerians Marvel At NTA's Sudden Revitalization by Asswipemod: 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
OldBeer:
Truly dry bones shall rise again cheesy

And old beer shall froth again.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Nigerians Marvel At NTA's Sudden Revitalization by BreconHills(m): 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

You forgot Kano? It should be Kano and not Kaduna.

States that consume PMS the most are Lagos and Kano.

Anyone that successfully governs these states can govern Nigeria.

My opinion. Thanks

I take your point.

I feel the places I mentioned have populations that most resemble Nigeria's ethnic mix. But Kano for sure.
Re: Nigerians Marvel At NTA's Sudden Revitalization by Felix6: 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2023
Finestgurlie:

Don't mind the clowns

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Marvel At NTA's Sudden Revitalization by urbobo20(m): 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2023
They should change the colors of their station first
Re: Nigerians Marvel At NTA's Sudden Revitalization by Felix6: 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2023
Nicenixon:
OZUOR
Re: Nigerians Marvel At NTA's Sudden Revitalization by Jayhome24: 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2023
It is no nonsense moment do anyhow chop suspension.
Re: Nigerians Marvel At NTA's Sudden Revitalization by drololaaof: 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
Lol so the hand of Lai\ lier Mohammed has been removed, we will not listen to doctored stale news again .
May the rebirth be sustained.
Re: Nigerians Marvel At NTA's Sudden Revitalization by Timoleon(m): 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2023
helinues:
If that's is true then may be NTA can now start competing first with other African National TV.

Our known NTA, whenever you find it hard to sleep, just tune to NTA and voila

grin
that one Na sure Rest In Peace
Re: Nigerians Marvel At NTA's Sudden Revitalization by Pacyrus(m): 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2023
Finestgurlie:

hmmmmmmmm! This is deep.
Re: Nigerians Marvel At NTA's Sudden Revitalization by Pacyrus(m): 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2023
They were born to celebrate mediocrity.
jmoore:
Sycophant praise singers.

I was expecting to see that their picture quality has improved but the clown was talking about breaking news.

These asslickers and their mumuness eh.
Re: Nigerians Marvel At NTA's Sudden Revitalization by bobntu: 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
NTA had always had the capacity to break pro-government news. The infrastructural capacity of NTA has always been there. All they need is a more dynamic, forward-minded staff. Not some quota system based presenters whose diction irritate the ears and whose appearance are not virtually appealing for the 21st century.
Re: Nigerians Marvel At NTA's Sudden Revitalization by kokorokoman: 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2023
MXrep:
Una don start again. Na so Buhari body language fixed everything in few days
i guess you are mixing things up, buhari's own was body language because people were expecting much from him, but this tinubu's is action. we are seeing things korokoro, we are seeing things getting done.
this is far different from buhari if you will be sincere.
Re: Nigerians Marvel At NTA's Sudden Revitalization by kokorokoman: 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2023
Felix6:
OZUOR
it will be a major shock if i in any way find out you are up to 18, and e be like say na benin guy you be sef, so person speak grammer explain things jejely for you na wetin you fit take reply am be that, if i get pikin like you i go dey dissapointed for all the school wey i don pay for you.
as you no agree with the guy opinion as everybody dey entitled to their opinion you suppose fire am back with simple grammer na so that incase your old man see your comment he go dey proud say my pikin dey try. but now you just come dey make people feel like say that guy know book pass you and understand life pass you grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Marvel At NTA's Sudden Revitalization by bluefilm: 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2023
Which NTA?

The same NTA that makes me depressed with their overhyping of any government in power?

Nonsense. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Male/Female Newscasters/Presenters on Nigerian TV / BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Have Sex 'Birthday Sex Gift" / BBNaija Host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Bulge In His Trousers, Sets Twitter Agog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.