Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) (42320 Views)

Bump At The Back Of My Head After Haircut Pls Help Me Get Rid Of This / Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair / 5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by OloYeOfEgbE: 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2023
See FTC news....

TAAAA..gbafuo ndi MODS
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
Damian92:
Hi fam
Good day everyone

Please I need suggestions/solutions as regards my current predicament. Some time ago, I went to cut my hair at this barber's shop but after some days I noticed a small boil at the back of my head and I used my fingernail to bust it, with time I noticed another one again.
Honestly, this beginning to wear me out, if you have suggestions or solutions to it. I will appreciate it. I don't know if it's just boils or keloid scars.

Because of this, I had to buy my clipper.

Try one nice cream I will recommend to you if you drop your contact in your profile
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Omoawoke: 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2023
Damian92:
Hi fam
Good day everyone

Please I need suggestions/solutions as regards my current predicament. Some time ago, I went to cut my hair at this barber's shop but after some days I noticed a small boil at the back of my head and I used my fingernail to bust it, with time I noticed another one again.
Honestly, this beginning to wear me out, if you have suggestions or solutions to it. I will appreciate it. I don't know if it's just boils or keloid scars.

Get this Mckoll cream, it works perfect

2 Likes

Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by dalaman: 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2023
Damian92:
Hi fam
Good day everyone

Go to the pharmacy close to you and buy epiderm cream and apply it there. It will disappear after a week of application. Morning and evening. Thank me later. Its 100% guaranteed. Leave all this garlic talk. Go and buy epiderm cream.

4 Likes

Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2023
Apply kilishi and Cameroon pepper.
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Agromuda(m): 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2023
Icent99:
This is why it is important to have ones personal clipper

I have been using my personal clipper for over 15 years, yet one or two of this boils do appears once in a while after barbing. It is inward hair growth that cause it. It should be given attention anyways

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by PreetyAngel4U: 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2023
Damian92:
Hi fam
Good day everyone

Use coconut oil made by you or someone you know to ensure its natural.
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Omoawoke: 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2023
Sunshine34:
Apply Dustin powder
It will never work
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by NobleSeed(m): 1:38pm On Jun 15, 2023
You won Cook soup from him head 😂 😂
Dogo246:
Apply kilishi and Cameroon pepper.

5 Likes

Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by ipobarecriminals: 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2023
grin. shocked seen
LUAN1:
See your hear
we go hear am grin
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by naijanaso: 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2023
AmadeGTG:
Mix garlic, ginger and spirit. Apply it everyday.

Thank me later

Does this work pls, I also experience this wahala.
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Henry22(m): 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2023
Op come make I give you better slap and watch those things disappear kiss
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by ipobarecriminals: 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2023
cool cool
oneclickng:
Stop supporting Tinubu, then it will vanish overnight
#dumb cool

2 Likes

Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Abolodje: 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2023
Bro your head don go just lockup the matter
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by ipobarecriminals: 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2023
sad razor bump.
engrpheleeks:

It's not bumps. it's just ringworm
no! Nah earthworms 🪱 cool grin

2 Likes

Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Counterfeit: 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2023
Stop barbing your hair, unless you want the boils to turn to keloids, which you would not like. Whenever it starts itching you, do not scratch, rather, use your Palm or finger to rub it mildly. Do not scrub it while bathing, endure the itch, with time it will disappear. Give it three months, after which you can have a hair cut.
NB: Stop wearing that hair style, wear a low cut but not too down to your scalp, especially at the nape of your neck, it's usually sensitive to blades.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Pray(m): 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2023
Rub spirit continually
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by folabala: 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2023
Apply Damatol Hair Cream..

1 Like

Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Nwaotu10(m): 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2023
You've contacted a disease, known as two-decking in local ontisha parlance. grin grin grin
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by 1x2x3: 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
Those bumps are as a result of inward hair growth. Use towel + hot water to press them, they will dry up in few days.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by AmadeGTG: 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
naijanaso:

Does this work pls, I also experience this wahala.

It does 100 percent
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by ipobarecriminals: 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2023
sad go buy neomedro (check the spelling online/ask your pharmacist)
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by nfour4(m): 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2023
Get anti
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by ipobarecriminals: 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2023
sad tell him here. We dnt do one corner deal here
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Try one nice cream I will recommend to you if you drop your contact in your profile
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by VeryWickedMan: 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2023
id4sho:
Verywickedman , come give prescription tongue

Just burn the head then scrape everything off.
E go go.

2 Likes

Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Miky91: 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2023
Use ncp anytime u shave to clean it.. ncp will kill it. Ncp and cotton wool
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by nfour4(m): 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2023
Get antifungal cream and apply it 3 times a day. Problem solved.

1 Like

Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Juoflife1(f): 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2023
Wash your hair with warm water and apply tydineal. It will clear.
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Dyfynezz12(m): 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2023
Counterfeit:
Stop barbing your hair, unless you want the boils to turn to keloids, which you would not like. Whenever it starts itching you, do not scratch, rather, use your Palm or finger to rub it mildly. Do not scrub it while bathing, endure the itch, with time it will disappear. Give it three months, after which you can have a hair cut.
NB: Stop wearing that hair style, wear a low cut but not too down to your scalp, especially at the nape of your neck, it's usually sensitive to blades.
Follow this advice.
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by nfour4(m): 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2023
Get antifungal cream and apply it 3 times a day. Problem solved.
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Ugoc3(m): 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2023
Mupiderm ointment will clear it in 2weeks..
Apply 3 times a day..
I HV used it..it works good
Re: Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) by Quality20(m): 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2023
Apply okowa oil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Boys Went To Swim At Lokogoma Canary Water Abuja, One Drowns (Pictures, Video) / Antibiotics After Sex / Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.