Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,387 members, 7,864,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

A Must Read For Christians And Muslims: Open The Link, Read Till The End. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Must Read For Christians And Muslims: Open The Link, Read Till The End. (693 Views)

To All Muslims (open Letter) / Is It Wisdom For Christians To Lie In Some Situations? / Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read For Christians And Muslims: Open The Link, Read Till The End. by plappville(f): 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2011
Most of what i came across in this article has been argued times without numbers here in NL, the truth is all over the wall, I wonder what makes the muslim claim that Mohammed was the helper Jesus was talking about.
Jesus told that the Helper would come in not many days (Acts 1:5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.) but infact, Mohamad did not come for almost 600 years!!! Since the Helper is the Holy Spirit, He did come merely 40 days later (Actc 2:1). And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
Therefore, given the above evidence, the Holy Spirit clearly is the Helper in (And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; John 14:16, not Muhammad as the Muslim claimed,

JESUS OR MUHAMMAD?

A COMPARISON OF THE FOUNDERS
OF THE WORLD'S TWO LARGEST RELIGIONS

see link below.

http://answering-islam.org/Silas/founders.htm
Re: A Must Read For Christians And Muslims: Open The Link, Read Till The End. by Sweetnecta: 8:03pm On Oct 01, 2011
without reading anything; I need to correct you and the people at answering Islam; neither Jesus nor Muhammad [as] found any religion.

The Bible [Torah, Psalm and Gospel and acts, letters and revelations combo] was revealed to any single prophet.

The Bible antagonizes itself; OT disagrees with NT.

Jeremiah proved the OT is corrupt.

Paul corrupted the NT.

No one is sure of anything but make up, except what Quran verifies/validates.

I will now read your website materials.
Re: A Must Read For Christians And Muslims: Open The Link, Read Till The End. by Sweetnecta: 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2011
SOME OF THEIR LAST WORDS

[Quote]JESUS: "Father forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." Luke 23:34. (said while dying on the cross at Calvary after being betrayed and sentenced to die for no legitimate reason).[/Quote]Is this the last word of Jesus? Really? What happened to blaming God as in "My God, my God. . . why has Thou forsaken me?" or "It is finished"? Even Silas can't keep a straight face in the lies above. Remember that you said Satan ask questions. There you have it since "Why" is a question. Do the math.

[Quote]MUHAMMAD: "May Allah curse the Jews and Christians for they built the places of worship at the graves of the prophets." Bukhari, Vol. 1, #427 [Muhammad had been poisoned years earlier by a Jewish woman whose husband was killed by the Muslims and the poison had slowly worked its effect. He said this while dying in the arms of his wife Aisha].[/Quote]Jesus cursed the disbelievers. So whats wrong in this?

Comment: And Jesus was killed by Jews and others; the romans.
John son of Zacharias was beheaded by the command of a jew.
Jews killed prophets as their hubby. Attempt on the life of the Prophet [as] is a validation of his prophetic office. Alhamdulillah, years later he died. Unlike his companions [ra] who died right there and the prophets that Yahweh did not protect for a minute more.
Re: A Must Read For Christians And Muslims: Open The Link, Read Till The End. by Sweetnecta: 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2011
After this, I will not engage in this boring episode.

SIN

[Quote]JESUS: was born sinless; He lived a sinless life. Jesus asserted his sinlessness.

John 8:46 - "Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth why don't you believe me?" Also note 2 Cor. 5:21, 1 John 3:5, Heb. 4:15[/Quote]His great grandparents must have some sins, if they were humans. So they will transfer them to his grandparents, who got the same transferred to herself and then she transferred them to him. Remember that the Bible said all the children of Adam are sinners? Apply that to the man called Jesus.

[Quote]MUHAMMAD: was declared to be a sinner - Sura 40:55 - "Therefore have patience; God's promise is surely true. Implore forgiveness for your sins, and celebrate the praise of your Lord evening and morning."

Sura 48:1,2 - "We gave you a glorious victory so that God may forgive you your past and future sins , "

Muhammad also prayed for forgiveness of his sins, Bukhari volume 9, #482:

", O Allah! Forgive me the sins that I did in the past or will do in the future, and also the sins that I did in secret or in public.

Further, Muhammad even acknowledged harming or cursing people unjustly. From Sahih Muslim, volume 4, "The Book of Virtue and Good Manners, and Joining the Ties of Relationship, chapter MLXXV

"HE UPON WHOM ALLAH'S APOSTLE INVOKED CURSES WHEREAS HE IN FACT DID NOT DESERVE IT, IT WOULD BE A SOURCE OF REWARD AND MERCY FOR HIM".

Hadith #6287 - "Abu Juraira reported Allah's Messenger as saying, "O Allah, I am a human being and for any person amongst Muslims upon whom I hurl malediction or invoke curse or give him whipping make it a source of purity and mercy."[/Quote[Whosoever Allah forgives, is as good as never have committed the sin he or she was given. Quran Chapter 71 Verse 10 Allah declares Himself as a perpetual Forgiver; And said, 'Ask forgiveness of your Lord. Indeed, He is ever a Perpetual Forgiver. Is there any that can match this? And there is no life lost to achieve this. Glory belongs to You, Oh Al Gafar, Al Wadud.[/quote]
Re: A Must Read For Christians And Muslims: Open The Link, Read Till The End. by Sweetnecta: 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2011
Whosoever Allah forgives, is as good as never have committed the sin he or she was given. Quran Chapter 71 Verse 10 Allah declares Himself as a perpetual Forgiver; And said, 'Ask forgiveness of your Lord. Indeed, He is ever a Perpetual Forgiver. Is there any that can match this? And there is no life lost to achieve this. Glory belongs to You, Oh Al Gafar, Al Wadud.
Re: A Must Read For Christians And Muslims: Open The Link, Read Till The End. by LagosShia: 8:40pm On Oct 01, 2011
@Sweetnecta

there is really no need to reply ignorance with much words.just search online.with every nonsense the "answering-islam" team has written,the "answering-christianity" team have refuted.

here is the rebuttal to the article posted by the OP:

Rebuttal to Sam Shamoun's article

[size=14pt]Jesus or Muhammad: Who is God's True Seal of Prophethood?:[/size]

http://www.answering-christianity.com/sami_zaatri/rebuttaltosamshamoun36.htm
Re: A Must Read For Christians And Muslims: Open The Link, Read Till The End. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2011
Muhammad cannot compare to the least of the saints in the bible and today.

Muhammad is a false prophet, as simple as ABC.

No need to start this argument again, he is false as false can be.
Re: A Must Read For Christians And Muslims: Open The Link, Read Till The End. by LagosShia: 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2011
frosbel:

"And the servants of (Allah) Most Gracious are those who walk on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say, ‘Peace!’ (salaam)." [Al-Qur’an 25:63]
Re: A Must Read For Christians And Muslims: Open The Link, Read Till The End. by plappville(f): 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2011
LagosShia:

@Sweetnecta

there is really no need to reply ignorance with much words.just search online.with every nonsense the "answering-islam" team has written,the "answering-christianity" team have refuted.

here is the rebuttal to the article posted by the OP:

Rebuttal to Sam Shamoun's article

[size=14pt]Jesus or Muhammad: Who is God's True Seal of Prophethood?:[/size]

http://www.answering-christianity.com/sami_zaatri/rebuttaltosamshamoun36.htm

Is this what u call a Rebuttal? all he did was just repeating same thing without a defense in each of his/her response. It is clear that there is no need to repeats arguements like Frosbel said. The differences are so pronounced everywhere in the air.

Jesus did not refare to someone like Moha who has commited several sins and always beg for forgiveness for the sins he is to commit in the future as a true prophet.

When JESUS speaks about false prophets, the first most famoused one that came to my mind was mohammed.

He had no perfection in him, i wonder how he became a prophet!
I know that everyone has to beleive what he/she likes, but so many has been taught and led by Moha with IGNORANCE.
Its just a pity as they are finding it too difficult to accept his false teaches. But nothing is too late as long as there is life.
13 wives!!!!!! how did he manage this??

The Bible antagonizes itself; OT disagrees with NT.

Jeremiah proved the OT is corrupt.

Paul corrupted the NT.

No one is sure of anything but make up, except what Quran verifies/validates.

Ur kuran should verify itself first mohamed who has claimed that the bible was currupt was even the first to currupt the bible with his teaching. if there is anything wrong with the bible, its just the facts of his false teaches revealed by the bible. Its so sure its book (kuran) is to validate the bible.

Is this the last word of Jesus? Really? What happened to blaming God as in "My God, my God. . . why has Thou forsaken me?" or "It is finished"? Even Silas can't keep a straight face in the lies above. Remember that you said Satan ask questions. There you have it since "Why" is a question. Do the math.

Jesus didn't curse even at the point of death, he prayed for God to forgive them.
But MohaMED was cursing why facing death, how good is this prophet?

REALLY A NO NEED TO ARGUE!!!
Re: A Must Read For Christians And Muslims: Open The Link, Read Till The End. by zataxs: 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2011
Re: A Must Read For Christians And Muslims: Open The Link, Read Till The End. by LagosShia: 7:01pm On Oct 03, 2011
Numbers 31:17-18
Now kill all the boys (in Midian). And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Judges 21:10-12
10So the assembly sent twelve thousand fighting men with instructions to go to Jabesh Gilead and put to the sword those living there, including the women and children. 11“This is what you are to do,” they said. “Kill every male and every woman who is not a virgin.” 12They found among the people living in Jabesh Gilead four hundred young women who had never slept with a man, and they took them to the camp at Shiloh in Canaan.

1 Samuel 6:19
And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: [/b]and the people lamented, because the LORD had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter.

[b]Luke 19:27

"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

Luke 12:49
"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

Matthew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

2 Peter 2:12
"These false teachers are like unthinking animals, creatures of instinct, born to be caught and destroyed. They scoff at things they do not understand, and like animals, they will be destroyed."

John 2:15
[Jesus] made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.

Psalms 137:8-9
O Babylon, you will be destroyed. Happy is the one who pays you back for what you have done to us.Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks!

Psalms 139:19-22:
"Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: Depart from me therefore, ye bloodthirsty men. For they speak against thee wickedly, And thine enemies take (thy name) in vain. Do not I hate them, O Jehovah, that hate thee? And am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? I hate them with perfect hatred: They are become mine enemies."

Matthew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Luke 22:36,38
[Jesus] said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one, " The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords." "That is enough," he replied.

Matthew 10:35
35 For I have come to turn “‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—

Luke 12:50-53
50 But I have a baptsm to undergo, and what constraint I am under until it is completed! 51 Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52 From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”
Re: A Must Read For Christians And Muslims: Open The Link, Read Till The End. by LagosShia: 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2011
@plappville

you can read all you like about your bible and bury your head in shame:

Bible (im)morality
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739876.0.html

Bible Verses Churches Conceal From Your Ears
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-743341.0.html

Killing Children Is Bible Miracle!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-735998.0.html

False Prophecies Of The New Testament (bible)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-550247.0.html

Bible Scholars Admit To Bible Text Discrepancies
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-734053.0.html

According To The Bible:if Your Wife Saves Your Life,you Cut Off Her Hand!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=736626.msg8931460#msg8931460

Ill-fitting/hillarious Qualities Of God In The Bible
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739934.0.html

The Quran Or The Bible,which Is God's Word?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-729581.0.html
Re: A Must Read For Christians And Muslims: Open The Link, Read Till The End. by plappville(f): 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2011
frosbel:

FALSE IN ALL ANYONE CAN THINK OF EVIL EVIL IN ALL ABOUT HIM

@plappville

you can read all you like about your bible and bury your head in shame:

I SEE HOW TOLERANCE IRAN IS TO THE CHRISTIANS WITH A PROPHET LIKE MOHA AS A ROOT OF THE HATE AND BOMBING. If its possible u could ve bomb christians here, with the way u terrorise with your replies.
Moha is been judged like every1, weather islam likes it or not he is facing it already!!!
Re: A Must Read For Christians And Muslims: Open The Link, Read Till The End. by plappville(f): 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2011
@LagosShia[size=15pt]JESUS IS LORD[/size]

SEE PICTURE OF A MOHA TAUGHT TERRORIST, UR BROTHER
do u have a picture A chistian plan bomber

(1) (Reply)

Marriage: Is It Full Of Troubles? - 1 Corinthians 7:28 / Muslim 'inferiority Complex' Kills Christians / Moderator Please Remove All Islam Topics To The Islam Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.