Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Moderator Please Remove All Islam Topics To The Islam Section - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moderator Please Remove All Islam Topics To The Islam Section (691 Views)

Mods The Islam Section Moderators Have Gone Crazy / Should Antiislam Threads Be Moved To The Islam Section / Muslims Can Write On Any Issue But Infidels Are Banned From The Islam Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moderator Please Remove All Islam Topics To The Islam Section by tidytim: 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2012
Guilty I am , but certain Christians are fed-up of the spamming of the religious section by LagosShia and Frosbel.

Please move all ISLAM topics to ISLAM section.

Clean up please and I will also respect this requirement.

Thank Ya
Re: Moderator Please Remove All Islam Topics To The Islam Section by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Frosbel logs off, then tidytim logs on. Just like clockwork.

tidytim:

Guilty I am , but certain Christians are fed-up of the spamming of the religious section by LagosShia and Frosbel.

Thank Ya

Who are these certain christians, more of your multiple personalities?
Re: Moderator Please Remove All Islam Topics To The Islam Section by tidytim: 1:54pm On Jan 15, 2012
^^

Re: Moderator Please Remove All Islam Topics To The Islam Section by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2012
tidytim:

I have noticed that a guy called LagosShia who resorts to abuse and cussing when he is losing arguments.

How can a holy man who is supposedly so close to ALLAH , be so oposite to what ALLAH should stand for which is holiness, respect, civility and courteousness.

This guys even uses the b**** word on women, curses the parents of his critics and I dare say has no respect for even his Muslims counterparts of other sects.

Even the sunnis are getting tired of him , he has raised articles in the ISLAM section and rails abuse at anyone who disagress with him.

What sort of religious man is this .

Can someone help me out here, or am I missing something.

Sweetnecta was never like this

Vedaxcool was never like this.

What is up with this guy

If you joined nairaland 6 days prior to this post, how come you knew about sweetnecta and vedaxcool's mannerisms?
Riddle me that frosbel. Did you spend 6 whole days perusing nairaland to know that Lagosshia is unlike sweetnecta and vedaxcool or are you just a moronic lying piece of sh#t.
Re: Moderator Please Remove All Islam Topics To The Islam Section by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2012
Martian:

If you joined nairaland 6 days prior to this post, how come you knew about sweetnecta and vedaxcool's mannerisms?
Riddle me that frosbel. Did you spend 6 whole days perusing nairaland to know that Lagosshia is unlike sweetnecta and vedaxcool or are you just a moronic lying piece of sh#t.

Aha, here he is, my Gay activist pal.

Say what you like, it does not bother me one iota  grin

There are hundreds of folk here on Nairaland and if you pick me out as one who uses multiple IDs, which I have done in the past , then enjoy yourself in this newly found truth.

BTW, please visit my own thread titled , the illogical philosophy of atheism.

You guys seem to have avoided it out of fright  grin
Re: Moderator Please Remove All Islam Topics To The Islam Section by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 15, 2012
frosbel:

Aha, here he is, my Gay activist pal.
Say what you like, it does not bother me one iota grin
There are hundreds of folk here on Nairaland and if you pick me out as one who uses multiple IDs, which I have done in the past , then enjoy yourself in this newly found truth.
BTW, please visit my own thread titled , the illogical philosophy of atheism.
You guys seem to have avoided it out of fright grin
\

grin grin grin
Okay tidytim. Your threads don't deserve anything but ridicule or better yet they are to be ignored.
I just decided to give you a little attention because your rabidness wasn't getting out of hand.
Now, I'll go back to ignoring you. Monkey.
Re: Moderator Please Remove All Islam Topics To The Islam Section by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2012
Martian:

\

grin grin grin
Okay tidytim. Your threads don't deserve anything but ridicule or better yet they are to be ignored.
I just decided to give you a little attention because your rabidness wasn't getting out of hand.
Now, I'll go back to ignoring you. Monkey.

Frosbel you mean.  undecided

My beloved Gay Activist pal, you simply fled other threads I opened on Atheism, because they were either intellectually too difficult to argue against or you were not able to gather enough logical counterpoints to make an indelible impression in the minds of your fellow gullible god haters. grin
Re: Moderator Please Remove All Islam Topics To The Islam Section by Blastus(m): 8:24am On Jan 16, 2012
no this can't be done because in nl forum any thing goes. religious section is the most abused as there is no rule and regulation.
Re: Moderator Please Remove All Islam Topics To The Islam Section by vedaxcool(m): 11:37am On Jan 16, 2012
tidytim:

Thank Ya

Thank God you atleast showed you are honest, so the question is why stir the hornet nest? maybe you should wave a white flag and call a truce, rather than call for censorship, you would agree 80% of all anti-Islamic threads started by you Christians including) are plainly meant to disparage Islam, such action only provoke equal and opposite reaction. on a final note no offence intended are you frosbel or not, course the evidence is weighty, if you know what i mean! wink

(1) (Reply)

A Return To Our First Love / Rullings Of Sheikh Ibn Baaz On Eid Prayer That Coincides With Friday Prayer / Where Is PEACE Preached By Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.