Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,156 members, 7,849,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

How Some SE And SS Senators Almost Cost Akpabio The Senate President Seat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Some SE And SS Senators Almost Cost Akpabio The Senate President Seat (831 Views)

I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio / Some SE towns(nnamdi Azikuwe) Were From Benin Kingdom / Even If Sir, Dr, Prof. Akpabio Wants The Vice President Seat, We Will Give Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How Some SE And SS Senators Almost Cost Akpabio The Senate President Seat by EcoBrick: 11:44am On Jun 15, 2023
How the senators voted.

https://twitter.com/Mz_Tosyn/status/1669270378336645120?t=O-i3ql8pnmSPwU2XZgZV6A&s=19

South South senators voted against their Own 🀣🀣🀣🀣 Omo!!! Politics is maaaaad!

Mynd44
Nlfpmod

1 Share

Re: How Some SE And SS Senators Almost Cost Akpabio The Senate President Seat by RockHard: 11:49am On Jun 15, 2023
Omo. I'm glad the Yoruba senators (from Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Kwara, Kogi) all turned up for Akpabio and the SS (with the exception of Jimoh Ibrahim who voted for Yari). Na the SE senators and SS ones that voted against Akpabio disappoint me pass. Smh. Thankfully Akwa-Cross senators turned up for their own. Politics is something else.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Some SE And SS Senators Almost Cost Akpabio The Senate President Seat by Flets: 11:49am On Jun 15, 2023
False, No source ...... anybody can put this spreadsheet together. It was not an open ballot election

7 Likes

Re: How Some SE And SS Senators Almost Cost Akpabio The Senate President Seat by helinues: 11:50am On Jun 15, 2023
A related thread to this was closed not quite long.

I guess there is an issue with the authenticity of the list.

1 Like

Re: How Some SE And SS Senators Almost Cost Akpabio The Senate President Seat by BloomingDale(f): 11:51am On Jun 15, 2023
RockHard:
Omo. I'm glad the Yoruba senators (from Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Kwara, Kogi) all turned up for Akpabio and the SS (with the exception of Jimoh Ibrahim who voted for Yari). Na the SE senators and SS ones that voted against Akpabio disappoint me pass. Smh. Thankfully Akwa-Ibom senators turned up for their own. Politics is something else.

The Mods closed another thread regarding this same topic. Said it’s false info.

1 Like

Re: How Some SE And SS Senators Almost Cost Akpabio The Senate President Seat by meolaniyi(m): 11:51am On Jun 15, 2023
The op is very funny
Re: How Some SE And SS Senators Almost Cost Akpabio The Senate President Seat by Mrfeel: 11:52am On Jun 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: How Some SE And SS Senators Almost Cost Akpabio The Senate President Seat by Okwyjesus(m): 11:52am On Jun 15, 2023
Re: How Some SE And SS Senators Almost Cost Akpabio The Senate President Seat by RockHard: 11:53am On Jun 15, 2023
BloomingDale:

The Mods closed another thread regarding this same topic. Said it’s false info.

Close am na. Because e no fit your agenda you dey foam for mouth. Go ahead and close it na.

1 Like

Re: How Some SE And SS Senators Almost Cost Akpabio The Senate President Seat by Harrynight(m): 11:54am On Jun 15, 2023
It's really funny though

Have you noticed that Almost all the northern state voted against Akpabio?

A northeners just finished leading the 9th Assembly....
North are power drunk honestly...

God Bless Southwest πŸ™

Am proudly Akwa Ibomites πŸ’ͺ

3 Likes

Re: How Some SE And SS Senators Almost Cost Akpabio The Senate President Seat by BloomingDale(f): 11:54am On Jun 15, 2023
RockHard:

Close am na. Because e no fit your agenda you dey foam for mouth. Go ahead and close it na.

It was closed ballot.
Re: How Some SE And SS Senators Almost Cost Akpabio The Senate President Seat by Viscuz: 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
helinues:
A related thread to this was closed not quite long.

I guess there is an issue with the authenticity of the list.

Still not working yet,?
Re: How Some SE And SS Senators Almost Cost Akpabio The Senate President Seat by MXrep: 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2023
RockHard:
Omo. I'm glad the Yoruba senators (from Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Kwara, Kogi) all turned up for Akpabio and the SS (with the exception of Jimoh Ibrahim who voted for Yari). Na the SE senators and SS ones that voted against Akpabio disappoint me pass. Smh. Thankfully Akwa-Ibom senators turned up for their own. Politics is something else.
You will never understand SE and SS politics. Shebi you said Igbos hate SS? How come SS also voted against Akpabio? Go to Facebook and see Akwa Ibom people making a jest of Akpabio after his emergence.

2 Likes

Re: How Some SE And SS Senators Almost Cost Akpabio The Senate President Seat by wegevv: 12:09pm On Jun 15, 2023
RockHard:

All this writing over fake news πŸ’€

You know what closed ballot means?
Re: How Some SE And SS Senators Almost Cost Akpabio The Senate President Seat by Mynd44: 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

(1)

What Igbo Leaders Should Do To Simeon Ekpa / Reactions As 17-year-old Girl Lures Man She Met On Facebook From Lagos To Osun, / Why You Can't Compare Petrol Price In Nigeria To Any Part Of The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.