Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Nana Kwabena Bennie, man-lover Juju Man Weeps As Clients Desert Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nana Kwabena Bennie, man-lover Juju Man Weeps As Clients Desert Him (1318 Views)

Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community / Obama Fights Nigerian Anti-man-lover Bill, Threatens To Cut Off Aid - Forbes / UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nana Kwabena Bennie, man-lover Juju Man Weeps As Clients Desert Him by Beaf: 2:18am On Oct 02, 2011
[size=14pt]Nana Kwabena Bennie, man-lover Juju Man Weeps as clients desert him[/size]
22/08/2011 10:45:00
Komfo Bennie

The 25-year-old Ghanaian man, Nana Kwabena Bennie, who recently had a wedding with another man at Sefwi-Apentemadi in the Western Region, is in tears and says his friends and clients have deserted him.

Nana Bennie, a fetish priest, sought to justify his marriage to a fellow man with an explanation that his male sex organ had been mysteriously changed into that of a female’s.

According to Nana, his joystick changed into a vag!na and that he (now she) had even stripped for some relatives to examine the transformed sex organ. Nana would however not show the evidence to the media and public.

Until his marriage to a fellow man, Nana Bennie was happily married to a woman by name Nana Ama from Amafie, near Sefwi-Wiawso.

Though a large section of Ghanaians had called for an examination of Nana Bennie’s state of mind, he insisted he was in a proper frame of mind.

He stated that he had 31 gods and dwarfs whose powers he used to heal all manner of diseases, exorcise evil spirits and perform feats and wonders beyond human understanding.

The man-lover priest said a lot of high-profile personalities including paramount chiefs, lawyers, accountants, pilots, business tycoons, and people from all walks of life were some of his numerous clients.

“Now that I am in trouble, great men and women seem to have abandoned me or forgotten about me.

But my gods and dwarfs have been of tremendous help to them and all of them bear testimonies to the super-powers of my gods and dwarfs. It shall be well,” he said with a heavy sigh.

The self-acclaimed fetish priest, who seemed down-cast as he faced a judge at Biniani over a case in which he is accused of having stolen a baby, said when possessed by the gods and dwarfs, any of his clients got answers to whatever problems they were confronted with.

“Master, I am not boasting or kidding, but the clients themselves advertise me to others after leaving my shrine at Sefwi-Apentemadi”.

Nana Bennie said his highest level of education was class three at Pumikrom District Council Primary School near Sefwi Wiawso.

Among the 31 gods/goddesses and dwarfs, Komfo Bennie said were a nurse, a medical doctor, a seamstress and others of various professions and vocations.

He claimed that he had a medical doctor’s gown, a nurse’s uniform and some special attire for the various gods, so when he was possessed, the spirit wore the right robe to do the work at hand.

“When possessed, I am in a different world because the whole thing is spiritual. But afterwards the patients, clients and people around or my trainees tell me a lot.

I am even told I just go to the room and put on a medical gown when possessed by the doctor dwarf or god, so people with various diseases come around to receive their herbal or medical prescriptions, and after going by them, they get totally healed of their ailments,” he said.

[img]http://news1.ghananation.com/thumbnail.php?file=image/konfo_bennie_986865260.jpg&size=article_medium[/img]

http://news1.ghananation.com/latest-news/203585-nana-kwabena-bennie-man-lover-juju-man-weeps-as-clients-desert-him.html

(1) (Reply)

Forbes 40 Most Powerful African Celebrities / Picrue Of OBJ, Babangida, Danjuma And Abacha Playing Together Back In The Days / Lagos Ocean Surge Levels Kuramo Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.