Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) (55004 Views)

I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) / I Have Two Sons From Different Mothers - Portable (Video) / I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by WoroSeeWoro(m): 6:44am On Jun 17, 2023
all those gals portable don bang are hoes....

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by OyinO: 6:49am On Jun 17, 2023
Somebody is just saying something that never happened just to trend and you're here talking trash. Even his wife knows that he's in the business of trending but you're busy feeling pity for her. How dumb?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by Pacyrus(m): 7:31am On Jun 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
He keeps constituting a nuisance after doing rituals to get fame.
Fame wey no go last.
Complete bloody ritualist.
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:00am On Jun 17, 2023
AmadeGTG:
Sometimes, poverty/illiteracy is the number cause of insanity and outright waywardness in Nigeria. How can a grown up man say something like this to the whole wide world. Illiteracy can be fixed in school, poverty can only be fixed with mindset and proper workings. Let me fix your financial issues, do you know that you can make money on YouTube by simply uploading football videos ? See my profile picture for proper info.
nonsense
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by AmadeGTG: 8:07am On Jun 17, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
nonsense

Brain wey no fit comprehend they see everything as nonsense
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by obyikye(f): 8:07am On Jun 17, 2023
Imakwa...

lhordspy:
Women sha.

I saw when the latest girl he impregnated ( his fifth or sixth) was all over Instagram jumping all around, going around in matching-wears licking ice-cream, posting herself and portable. Calling him sweet names. I just shake my head.

In this life, just have money even though you are not mentally alright. I mean, portable is not even a billionaire. But he is with 4 wives and uncountable concubines. Not only that, he make sure he ridicule womanhood by bragging about it nonchalantly. And yet, they cant stop coming.

My daughter must be educated to Phd level by God's grace. And she must be independent. God will not allow my daughter to be ridicule and made useless by a psycho-like person just because of small-change.
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by wasuka14(m): 8:34am On Jun 17, 2023
Nah PhD she go eat. You don't know How many master and PhD holders still looking for husband to nack them today?

lhordspy:
Women sha.

I saw when the latest girl he impregnated ( his fifth or sixth) was all over Instagram jumping all around, going around in matching-wears licking ice-cream, posting herself and portable. Calling him sweet names. I just shake my head.

In this life, just have money even though you are not mentally alright. I mean, portable is not even a billionaire. But he is with 4 wives and uncountable concubines. Not only that, he make sure he ridicule womanhood by bragging about it nonchalantly. And yet, they cant stop coming.

My daughter must be educated to Phd level by God's grace. And she must be independent. God will not allow my daughter to be ridicule and made useless by a psycho-like person just because of small-change.
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by beejaay: 9:10am On Jun 17, 2023
lhordspy:
Women sha.

so u get sense like this?? na politics dey turn you to mumu that u stopped thinking..hallelujah
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by kelspinall(m): 9:16am On Jun 17, 2023
congratulations
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by ncoolsome(m): 9:32am On Jun 17, 2023
lhordspy:
Women sha.

With her PHd who they will ridicule will be ridiculed..
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by LeoMaxtalk: 9:45am On Jun 17, 2023
[b][/b]F**K YOU. THAT IS WHY YOU STILL REMAIN POOR. WTF. SEE THINKING FOR GOD SAKE. NA WA OOO
TemplarLandry:
He keeps constituting a nuisance after doing rituals to get fame.
Fame wey no go last.
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by Xandelle: 9:51am On Jun 17, 2023
BloomingDale:
Once the money finish the wife go bounce. You don’t stay with this type of men.

You're not making sense. You're contradicting yourself. She's there. She's staying. So if the money no finish nko? That means your last line becomes irrelevant. See how you're contradicting yourself because of emotions.
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 9:51am On Jun 17, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
It's not about tribe bro. There no brothel in Nigeria or abroad where you won't see Igbo ladies doing their normal business. Every family in alaigbo has at least a prostitute working in Europe.

Leave Ibo people alone, I am not Ibo.

In this context the story is about yoruba ladies. Emphasis on *Some*

Hope you Gerrit?
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by ayo2008: 9:52am On Jun 17, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxYrdcUzEow

Popular Nigerian singer, Portable, has reacted after some people advised his first wife, Omobewaji, to leave him because of his polygamous nature.

This came after he welcomed his 6th child with actress Ashabi Simple. During the child's dedication ceremony, Portable announced that Ashabi Simple is now his wife.

Following a rift apparently resulting from this development, Portable posted a video on his Instagram handle. In the video, the singer said those advising his first wife to leave him are “fake advisers”.

He claimed he checked his first wife's phone and saw that she had 30 advisers. He also claimed he had slept with 10 out of the 30 people advising his wife.

Source: Instagram/@portablebaeby

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ctdo8W0tibT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Unfortunately some people listens to this guy's song
Shame on them
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by lhordspy: 10:05am On Jun 17, 2023
obyikye:
Imakwa...

English language please.
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by lhordspy: 10:07am On Jun 17, 2023
gare:

Oni no marry PhD as one of his wives

Are you comparing Oni to portable. In every ramification, that is disrespectful.
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by lhordspy: 10:07am On Jun 17, 2023
gare:

Oni no marry PhD as one of his wives

Are you comparing Oni to portable? . In every ramification, that is disrespectful.
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by lhordspy: 10:16am On Jun 17, 2023
AyoolaIgwe:
PhD doesn't make people rich 😂

Not rich in terms of money. But exposure and enlightenment.
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by BloomingDale(f): 10:46am On Jun 17, 2023
Xandelle:

You're not making sense. You're contradicting yourself. She's there. She's staying. So if the money no finish nko? That means your last line becomes irrelevant. See how you're contradicting yourself because of emotions.

Lol. People like him run out of money. He has no idea about generational wealth.
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by sammicayo(m): 11:55am On Jun 17, 2023
This is ridiculous
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by sammicayo(m): 11:56am On Jun 17, 2023
This is ridiculous shocked
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:56am On Jun 17, 2023
AmadeGTG:

Brain wey no fit comprehend they see everything as nonsense
boring
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by gare(f): 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
lhordspy:

Are you comparing Oni to portable? . In every ramification, that is disrespectful.

Yo guys are always looking for respect, you need to read and understand the context in which i made that comments, if you don;t like please kindly jump and pass my comment, I am not ready for fight and insult, I dont know you, Poartable or even Oni, and I know they dont know you either, please stay on your lane.
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by mediclife1987(m): 1:10pm On Jun 17, 2023
lhordspy:
Women sha.

Na that their kolo na hin women like.

Better let her get ridiculed ASAP, so she can fashy quickly and focus on her future henceforth cheesy
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by KingLion007(m): 4:37pm On Jun 17, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
But women matter na wa o
Just have money you can even bang Buhari wife

Imagine portable na im dey knack women up and down dey get six kids
Just because of small thing way dey he account na im women dey open yansh for am anyhow

Portable small money is even too much self...just have a low budget ass car not worth up to 5million and you will bang almost all the women in your street..if you sabi run things and get better talk for mouth them go still dey buy fuel ontop for you
Menh!.. You Sabi yarn abeg.. the last sentence got me LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
Creamypie:
B4 nko. His wife can't complain, since money dey.if u ask His wife to confront him, she will say she has forgiven him even b4 he started cheating. Na so. My son can't marry a girl from poor home like jennyclay

that's women for you o even if na monkey get money they go still follow am

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2023
Starhearts:
Naa soo my landlord wife dey take advice my wife

Wetin con happened now be say..... l don knack dat my landlord wife (adviser) 5 times in two different hotels....

Women no dey shame
hope you release your hot akamu inside her
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by Starhearts: 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
FREDCLSSICO7:

hope you release your hot akamu inside her

Yes ooo baba
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by Adaisback(f): 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2023
This ugly thing? Chukwu aju! Umu nwanyi ibem , ndo nu
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by Finestgurlie(f): 9:14pm On Jun 19, 2023
Adaisback:
This ugly thing? Chukwu aju! Umu nwanyi ibem , ndo nu
amu the guy kalu aka

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by Adaisback(f): 9:59am On Jun 20, 2023
Finestgurlie:
amu the guy kalu aka
osokwa amu ya bulu crackers , eziokwu that guy jolu ezigbo njo ma di kwa very dirty.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels' Family Set To Share Food Items (Photos, Video) / Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics) / Chizzy Alichi Mbah White Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.