Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,805 members, 7,851,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

How Enaohwo Emmanuel Killed My Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Enaohwo Emmanuel Killed My Father (861 Views)

Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy / My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! / I Just Cut The Cord With My Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Enaohwo Emmanuel Killed My Father by Goldstear: 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2023
On December 25th 2021, at about 2am. Delta State University, campus 2 precisely. I got a call from my cousin Paul. It was an awful news, one I did not believe at first and till now I find it unbelievable even though it true.

My mom died. What killed her ? Drug overdose. Yes, she went to the hospital for malaria treatment and was given an overdose drug, this is what brought down my young energetic mother. I was devastated even though I never had a close relationship with her unlike my seven siblings.

Two weeks later, i got another call. Another cousin of mine, Emoghene. This time my dad kicked the bucket. I was very sad but how did it happen?

My dad was down with stroke when my mum died. But the stroke didn't kill him. What killed him was worst.

Immediately my mum died, Emmanuel called my other siblings. The plan was to leave my bed ridden dad in the house all for a stupid superstition that my step brother killed my mother through witchcraft. Erstwhile, my siblings, four sisters, Emmanuel and my young brother Godstime was living in the house with my dad. My mum and Godstime were faring for his health until my mum's demise.

What most painful is that my dad was found about a week after, dead and rotten. A very painful death. How could they leave a bed ridden man alone for a week?. Emmanuel, my elder brother and the first son of my mother orchestrated this plot.

Am very angry for what they did to my father. Emmanuel was my dad's pride and joy until they had a fallout because my dad accused Emmanuel of duping him, an accusation that turned out to be true. How can you dupe a bed ridden man money ?

This life nor balance aswear. I keep remembering my dad. Eng. Patrick. The only time i get to see him is in my dreams.

2 Likes

Re: How Enaohwo Emmanuel Killed My Father by Candidlady: 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2023
Ifeel for you

May you beautiful mum rest in perfect peace

2 Likes

Re: How Enaohwo Emmanuel Killed My Father by Goldstear: 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2023
Candidlady:
Ifeel for you

May you beautiful mum rest in perfect peace
honestly my mum never liked me one day. Right from child, she has always accused me of being a wizard. She said i was even lucky to be born, but Emmanuel was born lucky. Till now, am still psychologically damaged over that experience. That was what brought strains in my relationship with my siblings. My mum sowed a discord so strong that I had to leave home early. A decision I still regret till now...

But my dad believed in me bt that belief only stern from my close relationship when he had stroke. I stood with him for years when his other children, all his golden children abandoned him. Well, he loved me for about 6years before he died, which was good enough for me.

3 Likes

Re: How Enaohwo Emmanuel Killed My Father by Candidlady: 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
Goldstear:
honestly my mum never liked me one day. Right from child, she has always accused me of being a wizard. Till now, am still psychologically damaged over that experience. That was what brought strains in my relationship with my siblings. My mum sowed a discord so strong that I had to leave home early. A decision I still regret till now...

But my dad believed in me bt that belief only stern from my close relationship when he had stroke. I stood with him for years when his other children, all his golden children abandoned him. Well, he loved me for about 6years before he died, which was good enough for me.

So in a nutshell you would have traded your mum's for your dad undecided

Explain better
Re: How Enaohwo Emmanuel Killed My Father by Goldstear: 7:53pm On Jun 16, 2023
Candidlady:

Explain better
I like my mum, my dad too. It not in my place to decide who lives and who dies. The truth of the matter is that I miss my mum and dad but I miss my dad most. I guess it because I was closer to him. But I miss my mum too, I wish there is a way to go back and and fix things with my mum. I would accept being beaten, been accused, been hated and still hug her and bow to her.

5 Likes

Re: How Enaohwo Emmanuel Killed My Father by judatech: 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2023
Deep psychological wounds... you need healing
Re: How Enaohwo Emmanuel Killed My Father by Foodqueen(f): 5:38am On Jun 17, 2023
U need to talk to someone.

You have a lot buckled up.

You need to heal.

Regards

4 Likes

Re: How Enaohwo Emmanuel Killed My Father by xavuv: 6:33am On Jun 17, 2023
.. angry
Re: How Enaohwo Emmanuel Killed My Father by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:47am On Jun 17, 2023
Candidlady:

Explain better

Sstupid question.

What's good about a woman who hated her own son, accused him of wizardry and and created enmity between him and his siblings?

3 Likes

Re: How Enaohwo Emmanuel Killed My Father by seoshahzaib: 11:17am On Jun 17, 2023
The most important factor in Better Healthy Relationship is communication: you must be able to communicate effectively with your partner in order to resolve conflict, share your feelings, and build trust.

Here are some tips for improving communication in your relationship:

Be honest and open with each other. This means being willing to share your thoughts and feelings, even if they are difficult or uncomfortable.
Listen to each other without judgment. This means really hearing what your partner is saying, and trying to understand their perspective.
Avoid name-calling, insults, and threats. These behaviors will only escalate conflict and make it more difficult to resolve.
Be willing to compromise. This means being willing to meet your partner halfway, even if you don't agree with everything they say.
Re: How Enaohwo Emmanuel Killed My Father by Goldstear: 11:22am On Jun 17, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Sstupid question.

What's good about a woman who hated her own son, accused him of wizardry and and created enmity between him and his siblings?
you seem to understand me somehow. I really feel affected even till now.

I carry that burden. I'm so burdened inside. My siblings even went as far as accusing me of orchestrating her death through witchcraft.

I didn't go home for a year before she died. My reason for not going home was that I went home from school one day a year prior before her death, I discovered he rented my room out and my things little properties sold ND rest thrown away. she said I was old enough to find my own place and I can't drag her husband's property with Emmanuel.

I don't know why she hated me so much. I tried all I could to get her love. She gave her love easily to my siblings that seemed to misbehave and hurted her, but even with all my good deeds, she never loved me.

Uptill now, I still scream in the night, reliving my abusive childhood through dreams. It so terrible, I just don't know y.

3 Likes

Re: How Enaohwo Emmanuel Killed My Father by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
Goldstear:

I carry that burden. I'm so burdened inside. My siblings even went as far as accusing me of orchestrating her death through witchcraft.

I didn't go home for a year before she died. My reason for not going home was that I went home from school one day a year prior before her death, I discovered he rented my room out and my things little properties sold ND rest thrown away. she said I was old enough to find my own place and I can't drag her husband's property with Emmanuel.

I don't know why she hated me so much. I tried all I could to get her love. She gave her love easily to my siblings that seemed to misbehave and hurted her, but even with all my good deeds, she never loved me.

Uptill now, I still scream in the night, reliving my abusing childhood through dreams. It so terrible, I just don't know y.

I understand you, bro, even as i don't have such a woman as a mother.
Since she's already gone, just like all of us will someday do, just allow the past to go with her.
You don't need to continue dwelling it .
Re: How Enaohwo Emmanuel Killed My Father by Lance008(m): 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2023
Who is Emma to u sorry to ask
This story no clear
If person die house suppose smell
Re: How Enaohwo Emmanuel Killed My Father by GodWrites: 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
Goldstear:

Uptill now, I still scream in the night, reliving my abusing childhood through dreams. It so terrible, I just don't know y.

You need a therapist.
Re: How Enaohwo Emmanuel Killed My Father by fyzaila: 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2023
Please try and heal. Forgive and move on from the past. All that happened is in the past already and besides they're no more.

Face the future, your future lies in your hands. Embrace it and build it well. Don't allow anything or any negative thoughts draw you back. You're going to have your own family someday, who will all look up to you.
Re: How Enaohwo Emmanuel Killed My Father by Goldstear: 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2023
Lance008:
Who is Emma to u sorry to ask
This story no clear
If person die house suppose smell
Emma is my elder brother. The golden egg of my mum's eye because she saw Pharmacy profession as key to money. She and my siblings worshipped him starting from when he gained admission into Uniport to study pharmacy. How time flies! Hard to believe that he hasn't achieved anything up till now.

My dad lived in a fenced compound. The apartment is a four room bungalow with two parlors, three restrooms, a store room, etc. Also, there is another house plus garage at the front of the main house, so it was hard to know. It was my step brother that checked up on him days later that found the dead body. Can't even go back to the town anymore because the news spread around town that my kind father died in his house for days.
Re: How Enaohwo Emmanuel Killed My Father by Lance008(m): 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2023
Goldstear:
Emma is my elder brother. The golden egg of my mum's eye because she saw Pharmacy profession as key to money. She and my siblings worshipped him starting from when he gained admission into Uniport to study pharmacy. How time flies! Hard to believe that he hasn't achieved anything up till now.

My dad lived in a fenced compound. The apartment is a four room bungalow with two parlors, three restrooms, a store room, etc. Also, there is another house plus garage at the front of the main house, so it was hard to know. It was my step brother that checked up on him days later that found the dead body. Can't even go back to the town anymore because the news spread around town that my kind father died in his house for days.
Abeg gone are those days blood is thicker now eeh if enemy want to get you Na your family dem go use
With time the shame will be over

(1) (Reply)

Husband Struggles To Walk After Wearing Wife’s Pants To Spite Her / Con You Marry Through Internet? / Remember This Little Girl In Your Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.