Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,045 members, 7,863,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. (36541 Views)

Biden Ban Ugandan Officials From U.S. For Anti-lgbtqi Law / Elon Musk Rebukes Biden For Claiming LGBTQI+ Kids Are All Our Kids NOT Your Kids / US Bans ‘advanced Tech’ Firms From Building Facilities In China For 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Tundelagos: 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2023
descarado:

Before, I was of the opinion "live and let live", but with what's going on now, I am strongly against that as majority of these people are mental cases and anti women.
Yep, they are core male narcissists that hate women with venom and ridicule women as they want and its really sad that its women that support them. At the end it goes back to men's world. They even have the audacity to say there is nothing like women but I am yet to see them say there is nothing like men. It all boils down to controlling women and seeing women as nothing that's why they are ridiculing womanhood.
A so called transgender can now advertise tampons. Or, is it the brainwashing they are openly teaching kids below 10 in schools.

We should put wokeness aside and see this as what it is. Happy women are speaking up. Italy( either Italy or France) want to make pride month family month.

So called transgender now go to female locker room. Men that still have dik.
Go to sports. Transgender men compete in all female sports. Just say you are transgender and start taking some hormonal drugs, viola, you are qualified to perform in all female sports.
Or the transgender boxers. I saw a transgender male beat the living daylight out of one female boxer. I don't think she survived it. Men subtly have taken over what belongs to women all in the name of I feel like I'm a woman.
What do women have again to glory in?
Absolutely nothing. Heck, we are not even allowed to be called women anymore.

It's utterly disgusting and insane.

Some people that matters are speaking up. Some brands are now boycotted and they are losing in millions.
In USA, parents are advised to withdraw their kids from public school.
In uk, its now going crazy.

And if I don't want to identify with this I'm termed some unprintable names.

feminism was first imposed for men to dislike women and now we are clearly seeing the impact , now LGBTQ is the next shift for men to look out for alternatives and distrupt genders over time, like same sex relationship since they women are becoming horrible by the day , then child birth would eventually reduce . This is the agenda for population control, from a certain time frame to a given time frame . From the calculation of the new world order there would be nothing like women or female in the next 50 years from now and that would drastically reduce child birth. They fewer the population the easier to control and manage , and even then having sex with a female might even become a crime and science like (AI) would be able to make babies . The agenda was set up to reduce or drop the importance of women in the near future. They understand the rule that if you want civilization to twist it's values turn they women against there men there fabric will shatter. This plan will keep rolling even till 100 years from now . In they body structure women are like the spinal cord that holds the body and without the spinal cord the body can never stand . Turning against women is like turning against mother nature , because nature gives life . This evil agenda is all against nature, morals and identity . Women should take a stand for they future .

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dmitry Muratov Attacked On Train In Russia / Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) / Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.