Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,025 members, 7,863,689 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. (36537 Views)

Biden Ban Ugandan Officials From U.S. For Anti-lgbtqi Law / Elon Musk Rebukes Biden For Claiming LGBTQI+ Kids Are All Our Kids NOT Your Kids / US Bans ‘advanced Tech’ Firms From Building Facilities In China For 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Smartmanager(m): 5:34am On Jun 18, 2023
PrincessofDSS:

This your madness will soon lead you smelly lesbian to your death, come to anywhere in Uganda and say this, I will be so happy that you’re wasted
Uganda far na. Make him come out for street talk am. You go see donation of wasting items.
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Smartmanager(m): 5:35am On Jun 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are the only wasted fellow here.
Your politicians are making you useless and stealing your collective wealth. Your poverty brains is not seeing it but you are worried about LGBTQ people that are not your problem.
You don't have sense grin
And yours is still intact abi? Ode!!!
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:52am On Jun 18, 2023
okuta007:

you and your self have one vote 🗳

so STFU!
You don't even have a vote.
So STFU. grin

1 Like

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by IMASTEX: 9:23am On Jun 18, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

I wonder why people are going crazy over what two adults choose to do with themselves.
Exactly, same way the US shouldn't dictate to another sovereign state just because they got independence before her. Each country to their own like & dislike, if the majority of the citizens aren't okay with it, they know how to react. After all, it's a democracy where everyone will have a say but the majority will have their way according to the rule of the game. If the US so cherishes & cares about the few people affected, they should offer them free entry visa. At least, that will be much productive rather than fighting the collective will or choice of the majority of the people. This move of theirs isn't such a wise one especially now that BRICS is ongoing.

1 Like

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by esphilltd: 9:41am On Jun 18, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Good one from the US!
They are quick to impose death penalty on homosexuality, but can't impose death sentence on their corrupt politicians! 🤣

Most Africa countries with their misplaced priority. LGB is here to stay, either you like it or not. Na just time.
The death penalty is too extreme, and that's human right abuse.

I wonder why people are going crazy over what two adults choose to do with themselves. Don't you get it, they are not sexually attracted to the other sex, no matter how you try to change them, it's the way they are. No be your nyash I dey f;k, so why you carry the matter for head? ☹️

May God have mercy on you.
You don't know that the act is an abomination before God with severe consequences.
I pray that you repent before facing the reality when you can no longer have a choice

1 Like

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by okuta007: 10:27am On Jun 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

You don't even have a vote.
So STFU. grin

I am a US citizen for three past 27 years and you will never be able to see the shores of the USA in your miserable life. ozuor 😀
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:35am On Jun 18, 2023
okuta007:

I am a US citizen for three past 27 years and you will never be able to see the shores of the USA in your miserable life. ozuor 😀
See this dummy cheesy
Don't waste your time voting. Trump and your useless party will not be in the White House in 2024.

You are the only miserable one here and when your party loses whether or not Trump is the nominee you will remain miserable.
Ozuor. cheesy
"Shores of the USA" kill you there. grin

1 Like

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by okuta007: 10:41am On Jun 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

See this dummy cheesy
Don't waste your time voting. Trump and your useless party will not be in the White House in 2024.

You are the only miserable one here and when your party loses whether or not Trump is the nominee you will remain miserable.
Ozuor. cheesy
"Shores of the USA" kill you there. grin

chai your last visit to US embassy still dey pain you - loser 🤣🤣🤣
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 18, 2023
Biden you and your democrats new world order people, stop forcing homosexuality down our throats, we Africans are a cultural people with customs and traditions, homosexuality is a taboo in Africa.
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by alabo1: 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
Ugandan President and politicians are the biggest beneficiaries of the economic crisis that will threaten Uganda in the coming weeks.

Their President, Museveni, has been Head of State in Uganda since 1987- a record 37 years, and has won reelection 6 times. His army consistently abuse the country's most vocal opposition, Bobi Wine and not so long ago, Wine's wife was almost stripped naked on election noon.

The impoverished and superstitious citizens of the import-dependent sub-saharan country are happy that a law to persecute anyone who isn't heterosexual or is non-binary is in force. They prefer to stay in churches fasting from dawn to dusk despite their very low standard of living.

When anyone questions why Uganda that was developing at a very slow rate has become stagnant, or in a worse reality- going backwards, members of the executive and legislators can cite their anti-gay laws as the reason for their woes and get reelected to continue redirecting Uganda's resources to private stockpiles for their bloodline.

Good Morning Uganda 🌈

Their country their law. Every country has the right to determine its laws, The west has no right to force LGBT acceptance on the world
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Hatrick01: 1:06pm On Jun 18, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Thats excellent. Let them stay trapped and enjoying their homophobic country.
e pain u baa?

U are next.
Let ramaphrog-head catch u.
Leaky Ass nigga
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by alcuin(m): 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Good one from the US!
They are quick to impose death penalty on homosexuality, but can't impose death sentence on their corrupt politicians! 🤣

Most Africa countries with their misplaced priority. LGB is here to stay, either you like it or not. Na just time.
The death penalty is too extreme, and that's human right abuse.

I wonder why people are going crazy over what two adults choose to do with themselves. Don't you get it, they are not sexually attracted to the other sex, no matter how you try to change them, it's the way they are. No be your nyash I dey f;k, so why you carry the matter for head? ☹️

Folks like you are dangerous to society. LGBT has come to stay? So what next is coming, bestiality? Since its nobody's business, should we agree to bestiality?
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by yemmywesey(m): 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2023
Why can't usa force American passport on Africans.
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Prettygirl200(f): 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Who wan arrest me?🤣
Shut the hell up you useless good for nothing leaking yansh fellow. Worthless gay!!
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Prettygirl200(f): 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
Senioreddy:

Dey there dey speak English just to promote LGBTQI citing human rights abuse.
You that is tearing somebody's yansh is it not abuse of right. It's abuse of your own body self.
leave him let him be saying trash, he deserves to be burnt alive like a roasted meat, useless smelling rotten anus.!!!
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Prettygirl200(f): 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Use your head, ogbeni. How am I abusing their right when I'm not forcing them in any way.
It's a mutual agreement, and Dem no force anybody to get laid! 🤷‍♂️
keep your stupid mouth shut, may your parents suffer for bringing an animal like u to this world. You deserve to die by lynching, YES!!! All gays deserve to die by hanging or firing squad their smelling rotten leaking yansh cannot be tolerated. Worthless piece of trash. Spits!!!!
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2023
Prettygirl200:
keep your stupid mouth shut, may your parents suffer for bringing an animal like u to this world. You deserve to die by lynching, YES!!! All gays deserve to die by hanging or firing squad their smelling rotten leaking yansh cannot be tolerated. Worthless piece of trash. Spits!!!!
Homosexuality is here to stay. 🤣
Oya wail!

You no fit do anything aside hiding behind your keyboard. If Dem born you well, go hold James brown or bobrisky na. No dey zuzu here! 🤣
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Prettygirl200(f): 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Homosexuality is here to stay. 🤣
Oya wail!

You no fit do anything aside hiding behind your keyboard. If Dem born you well, go hold James brown or bobrisky na. No dey zuzu here! 🤣

it will only stay in your father's house you slowpoke, if u get mind go Uganda so they can pass screw driver into that your rotten leaking smelling anus. If I have my way you deserve to be eaten by wild animals. Rotten thing!!!
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Major77: 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2023
TO hell with the USA and their devil shit hole homosexual rubbish,they should leave African alone.
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 18, 2023
Prettygirl200:
it will only stay in your father's house you slowpoke, if u get mind go Uganda so they can pass screw driver into that your rotten leaking smelling anus. If I have my way you deserve to be eaten by wild animals. Rotten thing!!!
If you are the true son of your father go touch one gay. Do it and stop making useless noise for nothing! 🤷‍♂️

I no dey like noise, or better still pay me a visit make Dem blast that your mouth. This small rat really think say na em papa em dey follow yarn! 🤣
Again, homosexuality is here to stay, and thousands of Africans, Nigerians are coming out in drove to not hide it anymore. Now, it's left to you. Show me what you can do about it.
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by WannaHowzit(m): 2:32am On Jun 19, 2023
Hatrick01:
e pain u baa?

U are next.
Leaky Ass nigga

You're clearly very fascinated by my ass. You mention it everywhere and every time.
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by WannaHowzit(m): 3:17am On Jun 19, 2023
Hatrick01:
e pain u baa?

U are next.
Leaky Ass nigga

Leaking sperm? Damn that the juiciest and most sought after open ass 😎

You have more delicious derogative words for gay asses😉
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by descarado: 10:14am On Jun 19, 2023
cococandy:
Why do many of you just say things that are verifiable untrue with so much confidence? Homosexuality is present in animals.
A little research would help you

Also your spirituality is not for LGBTQ. Did anyone ask you to become gay? What does it hve to do with you?

Before, I was of the opinion "live and let live", but with what's going on now, I am strongly against that as majority of these people are mental cases and anti women.
Yep, they are core male narcissists that hate women with venom and ridicule women as they want and its really sad that its women that support them. At the end it goes back to men's world. They even have the audacity to say there is nothing like women but I am yet to see them say there is nothing like men. It all boils down to controlling women and seeing women as nothing that's why they are ridiculing womanhood.
A so called transgender can now advertise tampons. Or, is it the brainwashing they are openly teaching kids below 10 in schools.

We should put wokeness aside and see this as what it is. Happy women are speaking up. Italy( either Italy or France) want to make pride month family month.

So called transgender now go to female locker room. Men that still have dik.
Go to sports. Transgender men compete in all female sports. Just say you are transgender and start taking some hormonal drugs, viola, you are qualified to perform in all female sports.
Or the transgender boxers. I saw a transgender male beat the living daylight out of one female boxer. I don't think she survived it. Men subtly have taken over what belongs to women all in the name of I feel like I'm a woman.
What do women have again to glory in?
Absolutely nothing. Heck, we are not even allowed to be called women anymore.

It's utterly disgusting and insane.

Some people that matters are speaking up. Some brands are now boycotted and they are losing in millions.
In USA, parents are advised to withdraw their kids from public school.
In uk, its now going crazy.

And if I don't want to identify with this I'm termed some unprintable names.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Treadway: 11:26am On Jun 19, 2023
descarado:

Before, I was of the opinion "live and let live", but with what's going on now, I am strongly against that as majority of these people are mental cases and anti women.
Yep, they are core male narcissists that hate women with venom and ridicule women as they want and its really sad that its women that support them. At the end it goes back to men's world. They even have the audacity to say there is nothing like women but I am yet to see them say there is nothing like men. It all boils down to controlling women and seeing women as nothing that's why they are ridiculing womanhood.
A so called transgender can now advertise tampons. Or, is it the brainwashing they are openly teaching kids below 10 in schools.

We should put wokeness aside and see this as what it is. Happy women are speaking up. Italy( either Italy or France) want to make pride month family month.

Go to sports. Transgender men compete in all female sports. Just say you are transgender and start taking some hormonal drugs, viola, you are qualified to perform in all female sports.
Or the transgender boxers. I saw a transgender male beat the living daylight out of one female boxer. I don't think she survived it. Men subtly have taken over what belongs to women all in the name of I feel like I'm a woman.

Some people that matters are speaking up. Some brands are now boycotted and they are losing in millions.

leave Coco abeg. I am happy SOME of you women are starting to wake up. Women championed and gave live force to what is happening as we now know it today. You see the speed with which the LGBTQ community has found an immense voice and great power over the last 10years, something the black community has not achieved in over 400years, it is thanks to una women. I'm actually banking on actual chest feeders/birthing people (like you said, dem don say una no suppose be called women again..lol) losing more rights and privileges to the point where it realllllly pinches so that same cis-women/chest feeders/birthing people will rise up and champion a reform, if it will still be possible by then. Till then....
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by cococandy(f): 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2023
Sis You’re letting the loudest voices of the clowns be the face of a whole group of millions of people.
I have LGBTQ in my family and friends and I’ll be darned if I let the attention seeking internet trolls cosplaying for 15 mins of fame be the ones to define them.

descarado:

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by cococandy(f): 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2023
You’ll never not be a misogynist and as usual will use any opportunity to slide in your woman hate.

I know the world fell apart because women wanted personal agency
Treadway:
leave Coco abeg. I am happy SOME of you women are starting to wake up. Women championed and gave live force to what is happening as we now know it today. You see the speed with which the LGBTQ community has found an immense voice and great power over the last 10years, something the black community has not achieved in over 400years, it is thanks to una women. I'm actually banking on actual chest feeders/birthing people (like you said, dem don say una no suppose be called women again..lol) losing more rights and privileges to the point where it realllllly pinches so that same cis-women/chest feeders/birthing people will rise up and champion a reform, if it will still be possible by then. Till then....
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Treadway: 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2023
cococandy:
You’ll never not be a misogynist and as usual will use any opportunity to slide in your woman hate.

I know the world fell apart because women wanted personal agency
clown ass...lol

Misogynistic KO, Milo ni. I'm married to a beautiful, treasured bodacious woman, and have been for 7years now, and we have two amazing daughters. You are the lewd one, who loves and defends lewdness. I don't love or defend lewdness, and I sure as hell know that my decision to abhor lewdness is not the definition of misogynistic. And the fact also that women spear-headed the movement that now seeks to delete same women's identity, pride, relevance in one hell-of-a poetic justice is correct. Prove this submission wrong, I dare you. Lol

Leave incorrect definitions and classifications and go tend to your cunt-licking, or salad tossing or dog's balls loving siblings/friends, or whatever else you weirdos claim you are born that way to love. We are enjoying the shit show unravel😎

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
cococandy:
Sis You’re letting the loudest voices of the clowns be the face of a whole group of millions of people.
I have LGBTQ in my family and friends and I’ll be darned if I let the attention seeking internet trolls cosplaying for 15 mins of fame be the ones to define them.

Election is getting close,nationalists needs to find propaganda. Alot of my family are in the USA and UK,non of them complain of such. Parents of these complaining kids go and take pictures of books in the library or stored archives and lie about it being distributed to all kids or imposed on kids. Then accuse LGBTQ of imposing their choices on them.

Funny thing is that this homophobes on this forum will be more tolerant to a grown man sleeping with a 14year old than homosexuality amongst consenting adults
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by cococandy(f): 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
CuriousStudent:

Election is getting close,nationalists needs to find propaganda. Alot of my family are in the USA and UK,non of them complain of such. Parents of these complaining kids go and take pictures of books in the library or stored archives and lie about it being distributed to all kids or imposed on kids. Then accuse LGBTQ of imposing their choices on them.

Funny thing is that this homophobes on this forum will be more tolerant to a grown man sleeping with a 14year old than homosexuality amongst consenting adults

I live in one of the most diverse and tolerant areas of America and not one single rainbow person has ever been a problem to anyone around them. People just keep looking for what to say.

@bold absolutely. They’ll cover up sexual abusers in their own families. Or blame the kids for seducing old mature men. Or blame the mothers for not always being 100% available to monitor the kids (even while working). anything to uphold the status quo.

They kept circulating made up information of what LGBTQ people want to do to their kids meanwhile another monthly list of people who sexually assaulted children has come out and they were mostly straight men. Anyone who’s keeping an open mind can see that this this story was written to rile up the people who already have some sort of bias against the group.

1 Like

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by ImDStar: 6:58am On Jun 22, 2023
Outrightly.
Ladyhippolyta88:

Sometimes eh when you don't understand something you read it up.
Instead of giving opinions from another place asides your brain. So should homosexual people be killed?
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:47am On Jun 22, 2023
ImDStar:
Outrightly.
Then you are just as terrible as the people you condemn.
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by bentenny(m): 9:56am On Jun 23, 2023
I dare any gay or homo to protest while hoisting that disgusting and preposterous rainbow flag in the streets of naija and we will gladly welcome them with enough bruises!
Don't stay on social media to make noise!
Too much shalaye nor dey full basket!
Walk the talk!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dmitry Muratov Attacked On Train In Russia / Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) / Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.