Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Lady Gets Pregnant For A stranger In Europe To prevent his Deportation. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Gets Pregnant For A stranger In Europe To prevent his Deportation. (2019 Views)

Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) / Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos / Nigerian Lady Gets Deported From The U.S Because Of Weaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gets Pregnant For A stranger In Europe To prevent his Deportation. by EriMma1: 7:38am On Jun 17, 2023
A story is trending online of a Nigerian lady abroad who got pregnant for a stranger just to prevent his deportation. Wrong move if you ask me.

There are other ways you can help a man than opening your legs; a total stranger for that matter. What if he has an incurable disease? Some women don't think. They don't value their life one bit.

Me I wouldn't advise any one to go sleeping with a stranger in the name of help. Everything must not be sex related. Hm!

Read full story here.
👇

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02TSG5dhtXYD1FCBgF5o943QuQE38NPJgZ2mrzUR9VKarF9Cux8Wz8C8xw7CUEGkgml&id=100088447284530&sfnsn=scwspmo&mibextid=RUbZ1f

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Pregnant For A stranger In Europe To prevent his Deportation. by EriMma1: 7:56am On Jun 17, 2023
undecided undecided
Re: Lady Gets Pregnant For A stranger In Europe To prevent his Deportation. by Stomoney(m): 8:06am On Jun 17, 2023
Ogbon grin
Re: Lady Gets Pregnant For A stranger In Europe To prevent his Deportation. by EriMma1: 8:09am On Jun 17, 2023
Stomoney:
Ogbon grin

Don't mind her. What she doesn't know is that if a Man doesn't realy love and choose you, he won't last with you.

I bet you, if this man finds his feet, he'll dump her and follow his heart.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Pregnant For A stranger In Europe To prevent his Deportation. by ednut1(m): 11:52am On Jun 17, 2023
What a generation. Wetin concern us
Re: Lady Gets Pregnant For A stranger In Europe To prevent his Deportation. by 1Sharon(f): 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2023
Tiktok? I don't believe this shit.
Re: Lady Gets Pregnant For A stranger In Europe To prevent his Deportation. by Sweetvie: 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2023
Hmm
Re: Lady Gets Pregnant For A stranger In Europe To prevent his Deportation. by thesicilian: 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
First things first: that is not a lady.
2nd, pregnancy doesn't prevent deportation
3rd, that is the kind of person that can sleep with a stranger for less than 5k or even a pack of indomie and 2 eggs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Pregnant For A stranger In Europe To prevent his Deportation. by EriMma1: 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2023
thesicilian:
First things first: that is not a lady.
2nd, pregnancy doesn't prevent deportation
3rd, that is the kind of person that can sleep with a stranger for less than 5k or even a pack of indomie and 2 eggs

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Pregnant For A stranger In Europe To prevent his Deportation. by Bigseven(m): 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2023
God don bless you with husband be that na, hold him tight good men are scarce 😆
Re: Lady Gets Pregnant For A stranger In Europe To prevent his Deportation. by EriMma1: 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2023
Bigseven:
God don bless you with husband be that na, hold him tight good men are scarce 😆

Is that how God blesses? Something she got with bottom power. Mtchew
Re: Lady Gets Pregnant For A stranger In Europe To prevent his Deportation. by DesChyko: 7:57am On Jun 18, 2023
What if she just wants a child?
What if the man finds a reason to be with her?
What if their plan eventually succeeds like that of a friend did?

Life doesn't come with a manual. We just take the lessons around us and move on. Even if we must judge, we must like a degree of doubt for unexplained random variables that can make what we think is concluded go all the other way.
Re: Lady Gets Pregnant For A stranger In Europe To prevent his Deportation. by EriMma1: 8:13am On Jun 18, 2023
DesChyko:
What if she just wants a child?
What if the man finds a reason to be with her?
What if their plan eventually succeeds like that of a friend did?

Life doesn't come with a manual. We just take the lessons around us and move on. Even if we must judge, we must like a degree of doubt for unexplained random variables that can make what we think is concluded go all the other way.

Another subtle way to justify immorality.
Look, all you stated here doesn't change the fact that what she did was immoral. Bad!

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Pregnant For A stranger In Europe To prevent his Deportation. by DesChyko: 8:36am On Jun 18, 2023
EriMma1:

Another subtle way to justify immorality.
Look, all you stated here doesn't change the fact that what she did was immoral. Bad!

Just like what you're doing here is immoral. Bad! You're not counselling people, you're condemning her! Eph 4:32 says . ”Therefore, Christians should not condemn others, but rather love others. What you are doing here is selling a negative image of her to people who have never met her; which she may never come across and ultimately, may likely have no impact to change her from her trajectory!

On a side note, I even find my outburst funny. No way in hell I'm of this opinion.😁
Re: Lady Gets Pregnant For A stranger In Europe To prevent his Deportation. by EriMma1: 8:40am On Jun 18, 2023
DesChyko:

Just like what you're doing here is immoral. Bad! You're not counselling people, you're condemning her! Eph 4:32 says . ”Therefore, Christians should not condemn others, but rather love others. What you are doing here is selling a negative image of her to people who have never met her; which she may never come across and ultimately, may likely have no impact to change her from her trajectory!

On a side note, I even find my outburst funny. No way in hell I'm of this opinion.😁

I'm not condemning her but pointing out the wrong in what she did and also warning others not to Follow her footsteps. There are other better ways to help someone in such situation, before we all get it twisted and make such immoral act a standard in an already decaying society.
Re: Lady Gets Pregnant For A stranger In Europe To prevent his Deportation. by Bigseven(m): 11:04pm On Jun 18, 2023
EriMma1:

Is that how God blesses? Something she got with bottom power. Mtchew
circumstances brought husband and God works in mysterious ways. Dey play with God o

(1) (Reply)

In Urgent Need Of Relocating To Dubai! / I Have America Visa But Scared Right Now / Cross Country: A Scam!!! Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.