Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle (19414 Views)

Bayelsa Poll: INEC Conducted One Of The Best Elections Ever, Says Gov Diri / Kidnappers Were Offered Money Not To Release Jangebe Girls, Says Matawalle / Nigerians Will Be Shocked By Those Behind Girls' Abduction - Says Matawalle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle by HayB100(m): 11:03am On Jun 17, 2023
[quote author=LesbianBoy post=123849602]If miraculously peter obi wins in court, you will see how the country will turn around. You will see real change.[/quoteol, make Obi go change Biafla, not Nigeria, after all, you have always said Nigeria is a zoo, so make him go change una country Biafla 😜😜🤣🤣🤣
Re: Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle by HayB100(m): 11:04am On Jun 17, 2023
Henry22:
If him like let him make I naira equal 100 dollar, a thief remains a thief and will soon be disgraced out of office.
Lol, make Obi go change Biafla, Nigeria is a zoo, after all, you have always said it that Nigeria is a zoo, so make him go change una country Biafla 😜😜😜🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle by gocece: 11:09am On Jun 17, 2023
Everyone is welcome to join my new Telegram group for a full comprehensive two days tutorial on Neteller and Binance Arbitrage where u will be able to make 10k from $100 due to increase in dollar rate. You just need two accounts. Either Neteller and Binance. So if u have any of these two accounts or u are ready to open any of the accounts u don't have, then chat me up so u can be added to the new group. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TWO DAYS TUTORIAL IS COMPLETELY FREE SO NOBODY SHOULD CHAT ME UP ASKING FOR THE PRICE COS I'M NOT CHARGING FOR WHAT I LEARNT FREE

Just chat me up directly on WhatsApp. Don't quote me with your contact I won't, My WhatsApp contact is on my signature
Re: Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle by MrPristine: 11:09am On Jun 17, 2023
BleedingPen:

https://metrowatchxtra.com/2023/06/17/tinubu-ll-be-best-president-nigeria-ever-had-says-matawalle-metrowatch/

Some lunatics said the same thing about Buhari, he ended up being by far the worst president in the history of the country. That said, nothing good can come out of the presidency of a notoriously corrupt drug baron who is using a stolen mandate and failed woefully as governor of Lagos state.
Re: Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle by jydeskill1(m): 11:09am On Jun 17, 2023
LesbianBoy:
If miraculously peter obi wins in court, you will see how the country will turn around. You will see real change.
Thank GOD, at least you know it will only take a miracle for that happen
Re: Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle by Olarewaju89: 11:11am On Jun 17, 2023
shortgun:
Nothing good can come out of a convicted criminal drug baron

Try and rest small na undecided
Re: Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle by Menclothing: 11:11am On Jun 17, 2023
Best plug 🔌 all sizes
Re: Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle by Cantonese: 11:13am On Jun 17, 2023
SmartyPants:

Your conclusion does not follow your argument.

You laid the foundation by claiming populist polocies dont work.

You concluded by asserting the need for accountable leadership.

These are completely separate trains of thought.

Certainly they are different things wound up together in putting my conclusion. I am largely concerned about our nation and the quality of leaders that we have. I am concerned about the citizens and the tendencies to support wrong leaders. Even the leaders ask the people to be careful with their choices.

Again in talking about populist policies, I simply drew our attention to events of many years ago, when most of those on this forum were not born.

With the benefit of hindsight, can we say that the present moves of the Federal government are not the same as those of GEJ? People got tired of PMB’s horrible policies and needed a change. Those same policies before PMB are the same they we see today, is it not so? Is it not that government felt the mood of the people and took advantage of it, just like IBB did?
Re: Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle by J3susFr3ak: 11:13am On Jun 17, 2023
Dbestbrest:
That will never be in doubt. He came prepared and had started well with actions and policies he has taken so far. Nigerians just need to be patient and all of us will benefit from the open heavens that will be unleashed on this country. Nigerians working in public and private services must come out and expose all enemies of Nigeria that plunged the country to the economic woes bedevilling us as a nation

Why is he dragging his feet with the total overhaul and change urgently needed in the security sector? The whole Security Architecture needs absolute and total restructuring? Why am I still seeing the carry-over failures from the last administration who have made terrorism and kidnapping comfortable and lucrative for criminals?
Re: Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle by Mboi: 11:13am On Jun 17, 2023
It takes a criminal to praise a criminal. See this one that stole his state dry is talking rubbish. If Tinubu is not as corrupt as this man, this man will be rotting in jail now. Thieves of the same color.
Re: Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle by BluntCrazeMan: 11:13am On Jun 17, 2023
Re: Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle by Hotwest: 11:14am On Jun 17, 2023
Big lie
Re: Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle by Omeiza269: 11:14am On Jun 17, 2023
Henry22:
If him like let him make I naira equal 100 dollar, a thief remains a thief and will soon be disgraced out of office.
That's not going to happen
Re: Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle by jrusky(m): 11:14am On Jun 17, 2023
Honestly despite I hate apc as a party I think Tinubu is a good leader I'm not really shock at his performances because when he was Lagos governor despite no much help from the Fed govt yet he never bankrupt Lagos rather Lagos waxed stronger.

Age has nothing to do with performance Tinubu is proving it right now that age is just a figure number afterall Yaya Bello is young, a good boxer and a football player yer the worst governor.

I think at this point I'm standing firm with Tinubu pls mind you I'm never obidient and will never be if even heaven fall I will never be obidient or LP supporter.
Re: Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle by Gbenga4ever1411: 11:15am On Jun 17, 2023
Na so everybody praised buhari until after 8 years we con no say baba na olodo
Re: Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle by Mccullum: 11:16am On Jun 17, 2023
shortgun:
Nothing good can come out of a convicted criminal drug baron

Surely, you've been hit with short gun, can we see your father? Tinubu and your forefathers no be mate.
Re: Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle by Bfly: 11:16am On Jun 17, 2023
Na find one sure niche in this continual fluxing of policies before the ocean becomes red.
Re: Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle by Cantonese: 11:18am On Jun 17, 2023
crossbreedwears:
Did you know why IBB and Abacha removed Buhari during the military era??

Oh sure! IBB/Abacha gave their reason as the high handed style of Buhari/Idiagbon. Infact citizens were groaning and shouting to the highest heavens. The citizens wanted a change. For me the simply reason was greed.
Re: Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle by MillitaryWindow: 11:18am On Jun 17, 2023
Oga no just campaign for any position.
Re: Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle by LesbianBoy(m): 11:22am On Jun 17, 2023
jydeskill1:
Thank GOD, at least you know it will only take a miracle for that happen

I put that there and I know people like you will notice and quote me. Anyway, nigeria is a joke. Someone that was clearly unpopular and didn't win an election and failed to satisfy the constitution was sworn in by a judge with that same constitution. That's why I said it will take a miracle. It doesn't mean that peter obi doesn't have a case tongue tongue
Re: Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle by jrusky(m): 11:23am On Jun 17, 2023
Gbenga4ever1411:
Na so everybody praised buhari until after 8 years we con no say baba na olodo

I think this is different scenario from day 1 buhari was a disaster that knows nothing about politics he was just fortunate.

They only focus on Buhari not having house in abroad, not having companies, not buying cars, fake sainthood maniac status etc at the end God exposed him this is one of the reason I will never vote for a anyone in "Saint" status in Nigeria, never and that is why I will never support obi of LP, sorry I don't need Saint as president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle by Aarenaija: 11:24am On Jun 17, 2023
Look at who is talking?
Re: Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 17, 2023
Re: Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle by SmartyPants(m): 11:25am On Jun 17, 2023
Cantonese:

Certainly they are different things wound up together in putting my conclusion. I am largely concerned about our nation and the quality of leaders that we have. I am concerned about the citizens and the tendencies to support wrong leaders. Even the leaders ask the people to be careful with their choices.

Again in talking about populist policies, I simply drew our attention to events of many years ago, when most of those on this forum were not born.

With the benefit of hindsight, can we say that the present moves of the Federal government are not the same as those of GEJ? People got tired of PMB’s horrible policies and needed a change. Those same policies before PMB are the same they we see today, is it not so? Is it not that government felt the mood of the people and took advantage of it, just like IBB did?

But if you agree that PMB's policies were not good, then why do you disagree with BAT changing them even if its just to assuage the mood of the people?

In any case, I'm not so sure that it is true that BAT's moves have been populist. Removing fuel subsidies, which is the main move he's made, has not been populist at all, since the masses are most inconvenienced by the short term effects.

Harmonizing the exchange regimes is not populist either since to the common man there's really no difference between the new harmonized rates and the old parallel market rate that was accessible to the public.

These policies, when taken together will ensure that fuel prices will certainly stay up and there will be some increase in other associated costs such as food and transportation.

So are these policies populist in real terms?
Re: Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle by offongk(m): 11:38am On Jun 17, 2023
This is the reason BUHARI run to Niger Republic

Leaving daura for bandit and terrorist

Obi we stand

Tinubu just acting scripts for us as a performance let see what happen to students loan
Re: Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle by CockAndBullStor: 11:39am On Jun 17, 2023
helinues:

Don't start this nonsense today.

Guy, you don't respond to trolls. Those peons want to bully you to submission, don't allow it - just waka pass.
Re: Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle by Drone95(m): 11:39am On Jun 17, 2023
Mtchew
Re: Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle by spencekat(m): 11:40am On Jun 17, 2023
Because he suspended the then EFCC boss
Re: Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle by Pityoobi: 11:44am On Jun 17, 2023
We need police reform ASAP. This will touch directly on the masses. Police state should as good as any bank build in the country … this should be the standard. Then Steel should follow.
Re: Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 11:46am On Jun 17, 2023
This mumu .....in normal country this one should be in prison cooling off

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We’ll Deliver 10,000 MW Target - Fashola / Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast / COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.