Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:35 AM

They Claim To Be Tolerant But They Disowned Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Claim To Be Tolerant But They Disowned Obasanjo (1983 Views)

Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them / 'Buhari Has Been Very Tolerant Of Saraki’ - Ita-Giwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Claim To Be Tolerant But They Disowned Obasanjo by jmoore(m): 11:17am On Jun 17, 2023
They have disowned Obasanjo because of his choice but they are attacking others for not tolerating other people's choice.

Their new lie now is that Obasanjo is not a Yoruba man. That Obasanjo was never Yoruba's choice for presidency. They accuse south east of going against their choice, Olu Falae in 1999. But have never accused north of going against their choice. Obasanjo won in 15 northern states and Abuja while Falae claimed only 3 northern states in 1999.

If Falae was really their choice, why didn't SW vote for Falae in 2003?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Claim To Be Tolerant But They Disowned Obasanjo by Femmyfamous4u(m): 11:19am On Jun 17, 2023
jmoore:
They have disowned Obasanjo because of his choice but they are attacking others for not tolerating other people's choice.

Their new lie now is that Obasanjo is not a Yoruba man. That Obasanjo was never Yoruba's choice for presidency. They accuse south east of going against their choice, Olu Falae in 1999. But have never accused north of going against their choice. Obasanjo won in 15 northern states and Abuja while Falae claimed only 3 northern states in 1999.

If Obasanjo was really their choice, why didn't SW vote for Falae in 2003?

There was no election in 2003. OBJ just allocated votes.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Claim To Be Tolerant But They Disowned Obasanjo by jmoore(m): 11:20am On Jun 17, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

There was no election in 2003. OBJ just allocated votes.
Clap for yourself.

3 Likes

Re: They Claim To Be Tolerant But They Disowned Obasanjo by duro4chang(m): 11:27am On Jun 17, 2023
Trash

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Claim To Be Tolerant But They Disowned Obasanjo by helinues: 11:28am On Jun 17, 2023
undecided

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Claim To Be Tolerant But They Disowned Obasanjo by Mrfeel: 11:29am On Jun 17, 2023
jmoore:

Nothing good will come out of debates like these it only fuels tribalism , let it go

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Claim To Be Tolerant But They Disowned Obasanjo by TsbAfrica: 11:29am On Jun 17, 2023
Who are "they"?... Show your bigoted head and stop cowardly throwing side jabs ... You know you want to say it so let me help you, by they are you referring to Yorubas ?

Ok .... yes we ignored Obasanjo what did you expect ? You think we are sheep like obidients ? We think!!! What do you think ronu means ? and if Obasanjo is sidelined you bet that is where he suppose to be at this present stage in his life.

Oga expand your mind and stop carrying tribe on your head... If you were born in Ghana as a Ghanaian all the things your bitter about would not even cross your mind.
Also you can not say we are not tolerant becasue the evidence on ground as I type shows that we are .

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Claim To Be Tolerant But They Disowned Obasanjo by jmoore(m): 11:38am On Jun 17, 2023
TsbAfrica:
Who are "they"?... Show your bigoted head and stop cowardly throwing side jabs ... You know you want to say it so let me help you, by they are you referring to Yorubas ?

Ok .... yes we ignored Obasanjo what did you expect ? You think we are sheep like obidients ? We think!!! What do you think ronu means ? and if Obasanjo is sidelined you bet that is where he suppose to be at this present stage in his life.

Oga expand your mind and stop carrying tribe on your head... If you were born in Ghana as a Ghanaian all the things your bitter about would not even cross your mind.
Also you can not say we are not tolerant becasue the evidence on ground as I type shows that we are .
I don't generalize hence I don't call tribe.
You are a novice here. Focus on the ARTS section.

We? You mean MC Olumo and co?

4 Likes

Re: They Claim To Be Tolerant But They Disowned Obasanjo by Ddeliverer007(m): 11:40am On Jun 17, 2023
It’s the Yoruba Muslims that are the noisy ones. The Yoruba Christians are quite sensible, the only issue with them is they are too docile, too quiet. Soon, one might start thinking all Yorubas are Muslims cos the Christians amongst them are too quiet. It’s exactly what happened in the north.

Yoruba Muslims are the problem!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Claim To Be Tolerant But They Disowned Obasanjo by TsbAfrica: 11:59am On Jun 17, 2023
jmoore:

I don't generalize hence I don't call tribe.
You are a novice here. Focus on the ARTS section.

We? You mean MC Olumo and co?
well I will believe you. But MC oluomo is not recognized as a representative of Yoruba people ... Same with Sunday igboho and the rest . So if you find a few elements bad, just fire your shot in thier direction so that you will avoid being misunderstood. I am not a novice oooo I have been here for ages just that presently this is the moniker I am using.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Claim To Be Tolerant But They Disowned Obasanjo by Gobengroup(m): 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ddeliverer007:
It’s the Yoruba Muslims that are the noisy ones. The Yoruba Christians are quite sensible, the only issue with them is they are too docile, too quiet. Soon, one might start thinking all Yorubas are Muslims cos the Christians amongst them are too quiet. It’s exactly what happened in the north.

You cannot divide an ethnic along religious line, especially the Yoruba... We've many heterogeneous religion ethnic in Nigeria...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Claim To Be Tolerant But They Disowned Obasanjo by riches4me(m): 1:42pm On Jun 17, 2023
If it's OBJ that you want, you can take him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Claim To Be Tolerant But They Disowned Obasanjo by aieromon(m): 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2023
jmoore:

Falae did not participate in the 2003 polls.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Claim To Be Tolerant But They Disowned Obasanjo by lexylaw40: 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ddeliverer007:

but all the yoruba governors are christian

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Claim To Be Tolerant But They Disowned Obasanjo by jmoore(m): 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2023
aieromon:

Falae did not participate in the 2003 polls.
Why didn't they persuade him to run?
If Obasanjo was not their choice in 2003, they should have boycotted. But they voted for OBJ.
Re: They Claim To Be Tolerant But They Disowned Obasanjo by Obaaderemi2: 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2023
jmoore:

Clap for yourself. Did Falae contest in 2003?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Claim To Be Tolerant But They Disowned Obasanjo by Akungitit: 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2023
Are you going to cry like this for the next 8 years of President Tinubu and another 8 years of President El Rufai?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Claim To Be Tolerant But They Disowned Obasanjo by jmoore(m): 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Clap for yourself. Did Falae contest in 2003?
The joke is on you! I am exposing the ignorance of those who deliberately left out 2003 and was focusing on 1999.
If Obj was not their choice, why did OBJ win in SW in 2003? Why didn't they boycott the election?
Re: They Claim To Be Tolerant But They Disowned Obasanjo by jmoore(m): 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2023
Akungitit:
Are you going to cry like this for the next 8 years of President Tinubu and another 8 years of President El Rufai?
How much did you buy fuel this week?

Use your prophecy to tell us the correct scores of Man city first ten epl fixtures.

1 Like

Re: They Claim To Be Tolerant But They Disowned Obasanjo by Brendaniel: 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
jmoore:

The joke is on you! I am exposing the ignorance of those who deliberately left out 2003 and was focusing on 1999.
If Obj was not their choice, why did OBJ win in SW in 2003? Why didn't they boycott the election?

The 2003 election was even between Bubari and OBJ, why didn't they reject OBJ then and vote Buhari who they now voted for in 2015 and 2019 and called him the messiah coming to change Nigeria.

Your guess is as good as mine, Tinubu has always told them the direction to vote, that was why even after Buhari failed in his first term, Tinubu still told them to vote in the failure again and they did it and supported him till 2023, now Tinubu has allowed them to call Buhari a failure.

The kind of remote Tinubu is using on some of these people, the truth is they wouldn't have hated OBJ if Tinubu was not against OBJ.

Have you noticed that anybody that is against Tinubu is their enemy even up to Pa adebanjo who Olu Falae is a leader of the same group the man is heading.

When you talk of headless mob, they are the real definition, if Tinubu today says they should start hating on their kings for not doing something he told them, forget it they would be on rampage, their tolerance and respect is just lip service and only where it favours them.
Re: They Claim To Be Tolerant But They Disowned Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2023
Obasanjo who killed their ancestors, they love. Tinubu who gave them jobs, brought them into his cabinet and gave them free education, they hate.

Like I always say, this people only understand one thing, that’s why Buhari only dealt with them in the language that they understand.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Claim To Be Tolerant But They Disowned Obasanjo by isan(m): 3:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
Lól they even hate Awolowo despite the fact their fore fathers benefited from awolowo free education
Jagungidi:
Obasanjo who killed their ancestors, they love. Tinubu who gave them jobs, brought them into his cabinet and gave them free education, they hate.

Like I always say, this people only understand one thing, that’s why Buhari only dealt with them in the language that they understand.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Claim To Be Tolerant But They Disowned Obasanjo by enemybulldozer(m): 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2023
Mrfeel:

Nothing good will come out of debates like these it only fuels tribalism , let it go
Tell the other party to let their own go too stop being partial.
Re: They Claim To Be Tolerant But They Disowned Obasanjo by juman(m): 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
South east already spent eight years of their presidency turn.
Their son was the president 1999-2007.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Claim To Be Tolerant But They Disowned Obasanjo by Wutinky: 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
Gobengroup:

You cannot divide an ethnic along religious line, especially the Yoruba... We've many heterogeneous religion ethnic in Nigeria... I'm a Christian and I voted Tinubu because of his competency and track records in governance, likewise my family( Father, mother, sisters and brothers)... I've Muslim in my family and they also voted Tinubu, and also a brother that voted Obi (Although he's batified now lol)..😜

Kiss the truth, nobody is trying to divide you along religious line
Re: They Claim To Be Tolerant But They Disowned Obasanjo by Wutinky: 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2023
[quote author=juman post=123858644]South east already spent eight years of their presidency turn.
Their son was the president 1999-2007.[/quote

Hello Skull miner, what have you archived with your presidency? does it stop your people from skull mining business? grin grin grin
Re: They Claim To Be Tolerant But They Disowned Obasanjo by Wutinky: 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
Jagungidi:

Wow Oponu will never seize to amaze me, how did Buhari dealt with the Igbos? do you buy thing cheaper in south west than in south east? Too much Agbado has blocked your thinking brain grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: They Claim To Be Tolerant But They Disowned Obasanjo by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2023
Wutinky:

Wow Oponu will never seize to amaze me, how did Buhari dealt with the Igbos? do you buy thing cheaper in south west than in south east? Too much Agbado has blocked your thinking brain grin grin grin grin

You are obviously hurt and in pains, I’ll allow you to grief in my mentions just this one time.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Claim To Be Tolerant But They Disowned Obasanjo by Wutinky: 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2023
isan:
Lól they even hate Awolowo despite the fact their fore fathers benefited from awolowo free education

Which free education are you guys talking about? we did not benefit anything from Awolowo free education maybe few people who lived in the south west during that period.
Re: They Claim To Be Tolerant But They Disowned Obasanjo by Wutinky: 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2023
Jagungidi:

You are obviously hurt and in pains, I’ll allow you to grief in my mentions just this one time.

I know you won't tell Nairaland how Buhari dealt with the Igbos, I thought you get small sense before but i can now see your brain is completely empty. grin grin grin Oponu ronu

1 Like

Re: They Claim To Be Tolerant But They Disowned Obasanjo by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2023
Wutinky:

I know you won't tell Nairaland how Buhari dealt with the Igbos, I thought you get small sense before but i can now see your brain is completely empty. grin grin grin Oponu ronu

Lmao, those words really hurt you didn’t they grin yup I’m glad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Claim To Be Tolerant But They Disowned Obasanjo by Wutinky: 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2023
Jagungidi:

Lmao, those words really hurt you didn’t they grin yup I’m glad

Tell us how Buhari dealt with the Igbos, don't run and be man for once grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

From Lagos To Chicago: Oluwole Making Headlines! / Reno Omokri Attacks Igbos Again For Supporting Evil / Tensions Rise: Hausa And Fulani Sharply Disagree Over Israeli Security In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.