Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner (43203 Views)

Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake / Nigerian Traders In Ghana: We Paid $1m Levy Yet Our Shops Were Shut / Fatima Adamu: IGP's Wife Planning To Take Over Our Shops – Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by raskymonojendor: 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2023
duro4chang:
Did you say independent? Government said the buildings are bad. It has happened to me here in Agege. Let the buildings be pull down.
They like to play victim alot.

1 Like

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by harjay1986: 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2023
madridguy:
Useless lies, Lagos State Government that likes money pass anything.
The buildings marked are weak and just like death trap.

You get time ooh , shebi LSG should just leave the building alone and when it collapse they will still be the one to shout, Government should have intervene before this..... you can't please anyone that hate you walahi.... but they said they already building market in their region why can't dey relocate then

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by duro4chang(m): 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Too much my brother
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Kossyso: 6:07pm On Jun 17, 2023
If the famous Abuja demolition by El Rufai passed, trust me this too shall pass. I pray that those affected will have the courage to pick up their lives even though I do not doubt my brother's ability to bounce back from unforeseen circumstances such as this. People that always bounce back after a fire outbreak, this is cup of tea. Believe!✊✊
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Cooly100: 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
raskymonojendor:

So this guy is playing victim? You know in your heart, you support this guy you are only fearful of the backlash...

rafcrown:
AFTER ALABA,
LADIPO
WHO OWNS PAPA'S LAND ?
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Diddycsbsb: 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2023
I want to advise some yoruba muslim mugus and sanwo olu the animal🐵🐔🐶🐷..

Let's be honest yorubas, sanwo olu and tinubu has vow till deal with the igbos because the igbos nearly make them to loose election bcoz they voted for LP.. But my little advise to this mugus we igbos we stand gidi gba... After 6months or 1year tinubu will step down for election fraud and malpractice.. And as for the yoruba Muslims only Imo state is bigger than all yoruba land.. I dey laugh because you people don't know how prepared we are..

I dey pray make Nnamdi KANU die for tinubu hands so that this people we know how prepared we are.
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by mariahAngel(f): 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Nobody is demolishing any shop because of election.

Or you mean because you are not a Lagosian, the govt shouldn't carry out maintenance?

Was Charles Soludo also destroying shanties because you didn't vote for apc?

You see?
If you comment fairly and sensibly like this with points, would any sensible person call you out?
Would you be seen as a tribal bigot?
Would you die?
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Tmb78(m): 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
Diddycsbsb:
I want to advise some yoruba muslim mugus and sanwo olu the animal🐵🐔🐶🐷..

Let's be honest yorubas, sanwo olu and tinubu has vow till deal with the igbos because the igbos nearly make them to loose election bcoz they voted for LP.. But my little advise to this mugus we igbos we stand gidi gba... After 6months or 1year tinubu will step down for election fraud and malpractice.. And as for the yoruba Muslims only Imo state is bigger than all yoruba land.. I dey laugh because you people don't know how prepared we are..

I dey pray make Nnamdi KANU die for tinubu hands so that this people we know how prepared we are.

My brother, I don't give a damn about all you have been saying o
Pls, do whatever you got to do, that's your business
I am yoruba Christian, so I guess your message isn't for me before😁😁

But something caugth my attention up there
How can imo state be bigger than all yoruba land when Ibadan alone is adjudged to be the biggest in West Africa?

2 Likes

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by harjay1986: 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ilaje1:

You are very dull sha. How come people don't open mall in a village? Because few people live there. People also move to economically viable place. If you move you back east, many people including foreigners will be happy to take over the space. You are a fool to think SW will dry.

They always think that if they move their market to the East people will come down to the east to get the goods from them ... they forget the market is well known even if non Nigerian start to sell the same goods in the same spot no different ..... when Hausa stop bringing Cow to the Southwest thinking that we go beg them .... no be the later start ... I just dey laff

1 Like

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Chetas81(m): 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2023
Nothing wrong if Igbo people move the market to the east
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by BABANGBALI: 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2023
Cooly100:

Please try and travel outside your region..it is fun..

I know you are used to colour B roofs..

This is a viilage in SE...where is the erosion...
keep on deceiving yourself and keep developing the south west for us

1 Like

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Cooly100: 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2023
harjay1986:

You get time ooh , shebi LSG should just leave the building alone and when it collapse they will still be the one to shout, Government should have intervene before this..... you can't please anyone that hate you walahi.... but they said they already building market in their region why can't dey relocate then

When are you locating to Osun state...?

You guys funny die...

You weak humans are only interested in cooked meal...why not develop Ibadan your western capital?
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by hayoholla(m): 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2023
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2023
Cooly100:

If it's a lie..than why arrest people who wants it...?

Why not conduct simple referendum which is internationally acceptable and not a crime...to proof it is a lie?

Scotland tried it and most of them wanted to remain.

Brexit happen because the people wanted out.

Why would we stay together in a very sour marriage when it is obvious we hate ourselves.

How long must we remain in this acrimonious relationship?

Ask your forefathers and stop disturbing us with this your wailings

3 Likes

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by femmy2010(m): 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2023
Cooly100:

This distress buildings are only in Alaba...what of central Lagos owned by Yorubas that buildings have been collapsing on a regular basis?

Continue deceiving yourself...

In all, I support that Igbos should invest more in Se than any where else.

One of my properties was declared distressed. I had it demolished.
You are the one deceiving yourself here.

1 Like

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by vannessa7(f): 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2023
Inferiority complex and victim mentality goes hand in hand.

4 Likes

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Chetas81(m): 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
Blaqroman0000:
They'll soon meet their Waterloo
you mean Waterloo if you guys are not mentally sick the privilege you guys have in Lagos, Yoruba man don't have it in the east, meanwhile don't you see betrayal among the Igbo brother's who support Yoruba here in Yoruba land 😜 the earlier the better for Igbo who spread like lost 🐝 across Nigeria to develop their territory ✍️

1 Like

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Cooly100: 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
BABANGBALI:
keep on deceiving yourself and keep developing the south west for us

They are not developing SW for you weak man...they are only developing Lagos which was the former capital. That's why Oshogbo, Akure, Ibadan and other of your cities are still in ancient in mood.

Go back to your western capital Ibadan and develop it...

Just like few years from now the Gwaris will ask you to go back to Oshogbo and leave Abuja where the FG has sunk trillions of our collective money.
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by OriOko88(m): 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
BabaIbo:
Igbo people don't really know powerful they are in this country.

I wish they can start moving their investments and business to the eastern part of the country.
Aswear, SW go dry pass desert.
Naso we been dey hear all these years and no single ibo has moves his property go back to east. Mk una move first mk we see whether south west go dry or not. Delusion of grandeur

4 Likes

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Onuoha1234(m): 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2023
Good lesson for you money mongers. Come home and build new Alaba Market atUMUERI. [The|re is a cargo airport there.Shorter move for northern traders.
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Chetas81(m): 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2023
Cooly100:

They are not developing SW for you weak man...they are only developing Lagos which was the former capital. That's why Oshogbo, Akure, Ibadan and other of your cities are still in ancient in mood.

Just like few years from now the Gwaris will ask you to go back to Oshogbo and leave Abuja where the FG has sunk trillions of our collective money.
is anything wrong by developing your territory, betrayal is the first priority of an Igbo man that is why kanu still in detention till today 😜✍️
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Blaze14k: 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2023
JAMO84:
So you know all the over a thousand building at Alaba? Dey play

Are you kidding me I've gone all around alaba on several occasions. I frequent there all the time to buy goods. Ask yourself why people in that building are not complaining. Do you think there life is not important to them?
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2023
Cooly100:

One thing I’m happy about is that you sabi Oshogbo, Akure, Ibadan etc grin

1 Like

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Cooly100: 6:32pm On Jun 17, 2023
Jagungidi:

Ask your forefathers and stop disturbing us with this your wailings

These are your forefathers creeping out of their beds, begging and jubilating when the same Igbos are forced back to Lagos...in 1967.

Now you are crying like a big baby asking them to go home for a second time... cheesy

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by placeofallure(f): 6:32pm On Jun 17, 2023
obiekunie01:

see what this id.0tic muntula is saying!

IF YOU CAN STOP A PERSON FROM EXERCISING HIS/HER VOTING FRANCHISE - TELL ME WHAT ELSE YOU CANT DO TO THAT PERSON!

Talking rubbish true your a.nus like a mess!

You will find what he said difficult to swallow but it is the truth.

Sanwoolu will not allow your shanties to stand just so he won't be labeled a bigot.
FYI, many structures are being demolished regardless of who the owners are or the tribe they belong to. Come to Ebute-Metta, come and see demolishing. Go to Apapa Road, all the houses on that street are touched, especially the frontage. Come to Ikoyi, Gerrard Road where we have the high and mighty, many frontages - gates, fences had to go.

But a typical Ibo man, especially the Obidunces, will play the victim card and claim he is being oppressed. All of you are sore losers that's my conclusion.

Lagos State government is developing its state on every front you're complaining, are you an enemy of progress?

Ìtèsíwájú ipinlẹ Èkó lo jẹ wá l'ógún.

4 Likes

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by vannessa7(f): 6:32pm On Jun 17, 2023
Cooly100:

When are you locating to Osun state...?

You guys funny die...

You weak humans are only interested in cooked meal...why not develop Ibadan your western capital?

Ibadan is developed FYI, Lagos belongs to Yorubas because if you get your Biafra Lagos will not be a part of it but will be a part of oduduwa republic if Yoruba secede, you will need visa to visit Lagos while an osun state resident will not need one, it will surely happen one day, your Simon Ekpa will ensure it.

2 Likes

Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Masterito(m): 6:33pm On Jun 17, 2023
If you think it is about conquest then you are comedian. Ibos are only interested in stable business environment. If Ibos were to be Fulani/Hausas then you will have understood the meaning of conquest. Power is transient is all I have.
CloudWalker:
It is all about conquest but the yorubas are now aware to the plan.
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by shegra58: 6:33pm On Jun 17, 2023
obiekunie01:
I keep saying this.

Umu Igbo its time to head home. forget the mansions and head home!

Believe me we have enuf to make us great here at home.

Lets correct the post war mistake and face our homeland.

Lets stop this harassments and insults. You guys should all start coming back home.
which home are you heading to? The one wey unknown gunmen are waiting to split blood? And kill anybody killable?
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Scarrr: 6:35pm On Jun 17, 2023
CJStarz:

Because the tenant makes MORE MONEY than the owner. Common sense.

Mr common sense no b una own the properties again ?
Re: Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner by Fearyourcreator: 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2023
JAMO84:
After, una go say Dem hate Igbo

Many non Igbo houses have been demolished, to avoid collapsing, e reach una turn, una turn am to politics and tribalism.
People wey dem supposed pursue go their village... Very useless tribe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP / Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region / Yobe North: Machina Vows To Seek Legal Redress After Lawan Was Named As Candidat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.