Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua (6556 Views)

Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? / How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by Joagbaje(m): 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2011
babaearly:

but how did he say it?

He said what he saw was that they were fighting for one goal. And it ended not in favour of Nigeria . He said it will be too bad for Nigeria at this time to lose like that . He said he can't change it alone that others have to join him in prayer to effect a change.
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2011
he may be right now. he saw 1-0 and the guineans led 1-0 at some point. he said Nigeria wouldnt qualify and we didnt. what else?
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by Patience4C: 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2011
All I can say is that, for those of us who have said all sorts of negative things about TB Joshua at this time should start asking God for forgiveness because you were indirectly speaking to God who has sent him. You may not know but all evidence proof.
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2011
any one who thinks we dont have genuine prophecies, should go drink 5 gallons of salty water at once in the same spot grin
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by Makweembo: 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2011
if you want to see how he said it, it is likely to show on emmanuel tv soon or in the live service tomorrow, watch and see, i'm sure tbj will talk about it as well - all i can remember from watching is that he said:
- guinea will score first in the second half
-whoever scores first, the match will go to them
- the result will not be unfavourable to nigeria
- he hinted that nigeria would not qualify for the world cup
and all that has come to pass
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by jayriginal: 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2011
toba:

he may be right now. he saw 1-0 and the guineans led 1-0 at some point. he said Nigeria wouldnt qualify and we didnt. what else?
shocked
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by wetu: 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2011
Joagbaje:

He said what he saw was that they were fighting for one goal. And it ended not in favour of  Nigeria . He said it will be too bad for Nigeria at this time to lose like that . He said he can't change it alone that others have to join him in prayer to effect a change.

grin

Jer 23:28  The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the LORD.

So I guess the prophecy was correct, wait, was it a prophecy or a prediction?

Jer 23:26  How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart;
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by Image123(m): 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2011
Ah, so the match ended in a draw, and we had two threads, one professighing that nigeria would lose and the other that nigeria would win. Someone also mentioned the only goal coming in the second half. There're many other clairvoyants and gazers who'd do better jobs.
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by wetu: 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2011
Patience4C:

All I can say is that, for those of us who have said all sorts of negative things about TB Joshua at this time should start asking God for forgiveness because you were indirectly speaking to God who has sent him. You may not know but all evidence proof.

Nay, God did not send him. No one needs to repent. You need to start reading the Bible and everyone will be fine. That's all.

Joh 3:34  For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

1Jn 4:5  They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

1Jn 2:15  Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2011
jayriginal, hope u realize that im a male like u
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2011
wetu:

1Jn 4:5  They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

1Jn 2:15  Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

[/quote

I wonder oh. How football match take concern 'salvation'? ah ah
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by jayriginal: 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2011
toba:

jayriginal, hope u realize that im a male like u
Kai, stop that rough play.
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2011
My own take is how can a 2-2 score draw equate to a 1-0 victory?
The two scores are completely different,except in the minds of Joshuas followers.
Fanaticism is very dangerous and is one of the things holding the country hostage.
Any one who followed this qualifiers from the begining knew we were stumbling and wobbling throughout the execution,and were playing catch up to Guinea from day one.
I have no beef with anyone who decides to fanatically follow his fellow man as long as he does not try to drag me along,however I have beef with who ever trys to capitalise on the popularity of sports to make educated guess work and call it prophecy!
The so called prophecy was not even well defined and couched in vague terms.
Please keep religion out of sports!
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2011
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by Enigma(m): 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2011
Epic fail! De man na false prophet obviously, anyway! The power of the Holy Spirit is not for "show" ---- thus de man's style alone puts the discerning on alert.

I hope one day someone has time to do proper "forensics" on all those videos the so-called Emmanuel TV puts on Youtube for propaganda.

cool
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by otokx(m): 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2011
how does 0-1 equate to 2-2, religion is really a prison.
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by donnie(m): 1:11am On Oct 09, 2011
"Anyone who scores first, takes the day. But it did not favour Nigeria. It will be shameful for Nigeria. I watched it yesterday, God showed it to me, "

, These were the prophet's words.
God has vindicated him.

My advice for his detractors:
Repent of your blasphemy and believe the gospel of Jesus. He is the same yesterday, today and forever
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by thehomer: 9:07am On Oct 09, 2011
Is it new information that this man is a prophet? After all, can't prophets make mistakes? Or maybe the Guinean God was more powerful than TB's God.
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by Enigma(m): 9:42am On Oct 09, 2011
Lol, one fella in the Sports section even had a better dream and prediction than TB Joshua. grin

yorke:

2 - 1 in favour of 9ja. I watched it in my dream last week bt didnt watch it up 2 d final whistle b4 i woke up. I hope it stays like dat.
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by wetu: 9:50am On Oct 09, 2011
thehomer:

Is it new information that this man is a prophet? After all, can't prophets make mistakes? Or maybe the Guinean God was more powerful than TB's God.

Is he a prophet or a dreamer of dreams?

Deu 13:1 If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,
Deu 13:2  And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;
Deu 13:3  Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

True prophets sent by God cannot make mistakes:

Joh 3:34  For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by Joagbaje(m): 10:32am On Oct 09, 2011
Deu 13:1 If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,
Deu 13:2  And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;
Deu 13:3  Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

So did tb say you should go after other Gods?

So was there a mistake? . He said be watched the match and they were looking for a goal. And the first group to score a goal takes the day. And be said be saw the end  that the match didnt favour nigeria.
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by Patience4C: 11:44am On Oct 09, 2011
Well, all I know is that God keep revealing Himself through His servant. Those who have the right to judge a man of God, I wonder who will judge you on that day.

You have the video of the prophecy right at your tip maybe that will make you know how exactly he said it.

May God forgive us all. Judgement is not for us but for God.

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrtX4lkMzwg[/flash]
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by Enigma(m): 11:49am On Oct 09, 2011
Let us start with some positives in favour of TB Joshua, he said some things that are accurate albeit in generic terms:

1. Whoever scores first will "carry the day"
2. It will not be favourable for Nigeria

However, let me also say upfront that, while I have no proof, I strongly suspect that this particular video has been doctored with careful editing. In fact I suspect the same of other TB Joshua prophecy videos. Specifically on the one above:

1. When TB Joshua's followers and supporters told us of the prophecy before the match, according to them, TB Joshua said the teams were struggling for one goal e.g.
Joagbaje:

He said what he saw was that they were fighting for one goal. And it ended not in favour of  Nigeria . He said it will be too bad for Nigeria at this time to lose like that . He said he can't change it alone that others have to join him in prayer to effect a change.

2. In fact the first person to start a thread on the prophecy did confirm a prediction of 1-0 and headlined that in thread title.

(EDIT i.e. this very thread)

3. A Newspaper claims (unless they are lying) that TB Joshua confirmed to them that the result would be 1-0

Link: http://tribune.com.ng/sat/index.php/sports/5490-eagles-beware-prophet-tb-joshua-warns.html

AS Nigeria gets set for the crucial 2012 Nations Cup qualifier against Guinea today at the Abuja National Stadium, renowned cleric, Prophet Temitope Joshua said the team needs serious prayers to emerge victorious in the encounter.

The founder and General Overseer of Synagogue Church of Christ while ministering on Monday during one of the church's programmes televised live on cable television, DSTV,  Emmanuel Televison  revealed that having watched the encounter in the spiritual realm, the outcome of the encounter was not favourable to the Nigerian lads.

The clergyman disclosed that only one goal was scored all through the 90 minutes of the match, warning that the Super Eagles might lose the match based on what he saw.

He, however, explained that the result could still be positive but advised the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) to seek the face of God through him on the issue before the must win match.

When Saturdaytribunesports contacted him, Prophet Joshua confirmed the 1-0 score line, saying that even though he did not state where the pendulum of victory would swing , he declared emphatically that Nigerians must pray fervently for Eagles'success.

He warned that the Super Eagles needed divine prayers to emerge victorious.

My own suspicion is that the video above has been edited such as to cut out those bits suggesting (strongly, apparently) a 1-0 result; in other words some "film-trick" is going on here.

cool
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by movicy(m): 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2011
i never believe dis pastor for a minute,mak we ask d man say where he take get his voodoo from,i trust pastor my pastor(pastor chris oyakilohme)d man na annointed man,tb joshua predict and fail
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by nlMediator: 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2011
Joagbaje:

So was there a mistake? . He said be watched the match and they were looking for a goal. And the first group to score a goal takes the day. And be said be saw the end that the match didnt favour nigeria.

I'm sorry I must be missing something from your above comment; otherwise it does not make one bit of sense. Do you know how many scenarios that can fit as well or better into the parameters you outlined? E.g., The match ends 1-0 against Nigeria; the match ends 1-1 against Nigeria with Guinea scoring first. If the room is that wide, of what value is the prediction? Shouldn't the emphasis be on precision? Do we have Biblical examples of such lack of precision?
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by thehomer: 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2011
wetu:

Is he a prophet or a dreamer of dreams?

Joh 3:34  For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

How about Joseph the dreamer?
Is it a mistake? There are so many ways that his claims can be interpreted to say whatever one wants.
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by mrmayor(m): 3:13pm On Oct 09, 2011
donnie:

"[size=14pt]Anyone who scores first, takes the day. But it did not favour Nigeria. It will be shameful for Nigeria. I watched it yesterday, God showed it to me, "[/size]

I give it to the prophet on this one, video didn't show him saying scoreline would 1-0 in favour of Guinea.
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by Image123(m): 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2011
It's not even really about the precision but everything's wrong with the prophesee, even the relevance. Even if he got the score, time and goal scorer, doesn't make him anything. How's that so hard to get? Not to mention the failure to hit the mark.
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by wetu: 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2011
Joagbaje:

So was there a mistake? . He said be watched the match and they were looking for a goal. And the first group to score a goal takes the day. And be said be saw the end  that the match didnt favour nigeria.

Haha, Joagbaje if it was giving/money you will quickly see the spiritual nature of the Word of God. If somone is prophesying about soccer, I will go and watch soccer. The devil wants Christians to continue/start watching soccer which is an idol in many peoples hearts. How can we free the people from their idols if we join them in worshipping them.

Not that Christians should not watch soccer, that is an individual decision (Romans 14) but why bring it into the Church?

Do you see any preaching/prayer before soccer games? No. Why then would the Almighty God bring soccer into the Church?

Soccer is a god of this world. True prophets preach repentance and holiness. Like John the Baptist, they rebuke sin. They can rebuke even the VIP. False prophets dine with the VIP because they are of the world therefore the world loves them. True prophets lead the Church into the fullness of Christ.

TB Joshua is a false prophet and I will never comment on him again. Let those who have ears hear and let those who hate instruction continue in their ignorance.
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by nlMediator: 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2011
Image123:

It's not even really about the precision but everything's wrong with the prophesee, even the relevance. Even if he got the score, time and goal scorer, doesn't make him anything. How's that so hard to get? Not to mention the failure to hit the mark.

Oh, you've got a point there. To be amazed that somebody can predict somebody with precision is an indication of spiritual infantilism. What I find curious is that people can be fascinated even when it's not precise. What would they do then if it were? I watched a credible TV show (Tonight Show with Jay Leno) about a month ago and this magician had a T-shirt inside his dress shirt in which was written what Kim Kardashian would choose when he asked her a question. Of the hundreds or thousands of words, Kim chose the one pre-printed on that shirt! That's precision. Yet, we christians should not be fascinated by that. But if we can't do even better than that, what's the noise about? More important though, I think we're sliding into dangerous territory where we no longer examine true christianity on the basis of doctrine and wholesome character. So long as somebody shows miracles and prophecies, we can excuse every other thing on the basis that all christians have points of doctrinal divergence. May God have mercy on us all.
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by jayriginal: 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2011
nlMediator:

Oh, you've got a point there. To be amazed that somebody can predict somebody with precision is an indication of spiritual infantilism. What I find curious is that people can be fascinated even when it's not precise. What would they do then if it were? I watched a credible TV show (Tonight Show with Jay Leno) about a month ago and this magician had a T-shirt inside his dress shirt in which was written what Kim Kardashian would choose when he asked her a question. Of the hundreds or thousands of words, Kim chose the one pre-printed on that shirt! That's precision. Yet, we christians should not be fascinated by that. But if we can't do even better than that, what's the noise about? More important though, I think we're sliding into dangerous territory where we no longer examine true christianity on the basis of doctrine and wholesome character. So long as somebody shows miracles and prophecies, we can excuse every other thing on the basis that all christians have points of doctrinal divergence. May God have mercy on us all.
REALLY !!! shocked shocked shocked
You have never heard of a "force" ?
Nothing special there. I could do it to you. Will you worship me then, and pay me 10% of your income ?
Re: Nigeria-guinea Next Saturday (0-1) Today's Prophesy By T.b. Joshua by jayriginal: 11:49pm On Oct 09, 2011
Its minus one to the holy ghost.
The founder and General Overseer of Synagogue Church of Christ while ministering on Monday during one of the church's programmes televised live on cable television, DSTV, Emmanuel Televison revealed that having watched the encounter in the spiritual realm, [/b]the outcome of the encounter was not favourable to the Nigerian lads.

The clergyman disclosed that [b]only one goal was scored all through the 90 minutes
of the match, warning that the Super Eagles[b] might[/b] lose the match based on what he saw.

He, however, explained that the result could still be positive but advised the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) to seek the face of God through him on the issue before the must win match.

When Saturdaytribunesports contacted him, Prophet Joshua confirmed the 1-0 score line, saying that even though he did not state where the pendulum of victory would swing , he declared emphatically that Nigerians must pray fervently for Eagles'success.

He warned that the Super Eagles needed divine prayers to emerge victorious.

Efforts to get in touch with the coaching crew of the Super Eagles did not materialise as none of them was ready to speak about the development.

Prophet T.B Joshua is known for making accurate predictions, having predicted victory for the Super Eagles over Kenya in a 2010 World Cup qualifier played in Nairobi which the Eagles won 3-2 just as he predicted that the Starlets of Ghana would lift the FIFA U-17 World Cup staged in Egypt in 2009.
http://tribune.com.ng/sat/index.php/sports/5490-eagles-beware-prophet-tb-joshua-warns.html

Did any body notice the hedging in the prophecy ? Whether Nigeria or Guinea had won by a goal , the prophecy would have been fulfilled. Too bad the arm-chair analyst tried to pass off his analysis as a prophecy I admire his guts though. It was an intelligent guess. However,|||

moderatorr:

Prophet T.B. Joshua last sunday prophesied that the match will end 1 - 0 in favour of guinea.

He said the goal will come after a long strugle by the two sides.

'i watched the full match in my dream last night' he said. He made the statement in his church where live cameras are streaming his service to millions of viewers around the world.
'the holy spirit is infallibly
accurate! Any day i make a
mistake in prophesy, it means i
am not talking from God' - snr.
Prophet T.B. Joshua

^^Minus One to the Holy Ghost (which clearly doesnt exist from the foregoing)^^

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sinners In Christ Embassy,steal Millions Of Naira In Church’s Bank / A Sincere Letter To All Atheists On Nairaland / Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.