Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Sex With A Pregnant Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex With A Pregnant Woman (2881 Views)

Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child / A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex With A Pregnant Woman by deewhydoski(m): 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2023
Doctors in house, Does having sex with a 1 month old pregnant wife have effect on the baby?. I don't want to take any chance it took us a while before God answer us.

6 Likes

Re: Sex With A Pregnant Woman by isholapeter9(m): 9:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
Alaaye calm down…..
Of course you can but take am ease on madam sha with “missionary “ standard.
Congratulations to you guys n my regards to “tan’wa” Alia’s the baby’s name 😀😀

deewhydoski:
Doctors in house, Does having sex with a 1 month old pregnant wife have effect on the baby?. I don't want to take any chance it took us a while before God answer us.
Re: Sex With A Pregnant Woman by Zonefree(m): 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2023
Fire down, it's just one month.

Please note, when madam starts craving for weird foods by the middle of the night, don't take the risk of stepping out late at night searching for them. Many have kicked bucket through that route and madam still delivered the baby in their absence.

15 Likes

Re: Sex With A Pregnant Woman by VeryWickedMan: 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2023
You are force feeding sperm to the baby so...

If it's male, the baby will be gay.
If it's female, the baby will become an olosho.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex With A Pregnant Woman by ndukwejoe(m): 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2023
I am not a doctor ,but take it easy not to vibrate her rather gently , congrats in advance.
Re: Sex With A Pregnant Woman by Xscape1993(m): 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2023
Oga, please arrange your big dick well for 3-4 months ooo.

1 Like

Re: Sex With A Pregnant Woman by deewhydoski(m): 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2023
isholapeter9:
Alaaye calm down…..
Of course you can but take am ease on madam sha with “missionary “ standard.
Congratulations to you guys n my regards to “tan’wa” Alia’s the baby’s name 😀😀

A nurse said we shouldn't try it for some months....I tired oo
Na every night this thing dey rise anyhow. But I am not taking any chances I got wait

3 Likes

Re: Sex With A Pregnant Woman by skedman(m): 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2023
Avoid sex now to avoid forced abortion
Give her 3 months for the baby to have a life that is the baby should start breathing it if the need arise be gently on her don’t put all your dick inside
The irony of life pickin way wan come will come even with or without sex
God is the giver of life

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex With A Pregnant Woman by deewhydoski(m): 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2023
VeryWickedMan:

Lol
God forbid o

2 Likes

Re: Sex With A Pregnant Woman by deewhydoski(m): 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2023
skedman:
Avoid sex now to avoid forced abortion
Give her 3 months for the baby to have a life that is the baby should start breathing
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Sex With A Pregnant Woman by ekitimanalways(m): 11:39pm On Jun 17, 2023
deewhydoski:

Your developing baby is protected by the amniotic fluid in your wife's uterus, as well as by the strong muscles of the uterus itself. Sexual activity won't affect your baby, as long as your wife doesn't have complication(s) such as placenta problems.

5 Likes

Re: Sex With A Pregnant Woman by Blitzking: 1:36am On Jun 18, 2023
deewhydoski:
No...embryo is virtually in the pelvis.so you can fire down
Re: Sex With A Pregnant Woman by mejai(m): 4:45am On Jun 18, 2023
Oga fire down till 8 months and some weeks to delivery. Nothing dey happen. Unless she get issues. Just be gentle o. This one ur 'ntanta' dey rise like fuel price 😃😃

3 Likes

Re: Sex With A Pregnant Woman by frankyychiji(f): 6:07am On Jun 18, 2023
Zonefree:

Please note, when madam starts craving for weird foods by the middle of the night, don't take the risk of stepping out late at night searching for them. Many has kicked bucket through that route and madam still delivered the baby in their presence.
How can madam still deliver the baby in the presence of the one who has kicked the bucket?
Re: Sex With A Pregnant Woman by Dubetex96(m): 6:10am On Jun 18, 2023
mejai:
Oga fire down till 8 months and some weeks to delivery. Nothing dey happen. Unless she get issues. Just be gentle o. This one ur 'ntanta' dey rise like fuel price 😃😃

😂 😂
Re: Sex With A Pregnant Woman by Ezmans: 6:37am On Jun 18, 2023
mejai:
ntanta? That is meat
Re: Sex With A Pregnant Woman by starpower(m): 7:04am On Jun 18, 2023
If she is craving it mostly nutritional deficiencies, inform your doctor. My wife was always talking different people craving shits, told her to inform doctor. Multivitamins prescribed by doctor stopped it. Some them have daddy issues too.
Zonefree:

Please note, when madam starts craving for weird foods by the middle of the night, don't take the risk of stepping out late at night searching for them. Many has kicked bucket through that route and madam still delivered the baby in their absence.

1 Like

Re: Sex With A Pregnant Woman by Mimicle101: 7:12am On Jun 18, 2023
deewhydoski:

A nurse said we shouldn't try it for some months....I tired oo
Na every night this thing dey rise anyhow. But I am not taking any chances I got wait

Don't mind that nurse.

Where did she studied hers.

Sex during pregnancy is perfectly safe and fine.

Infact the woman needs it.

1 Like

Re: Sex With A Pregnant Woman by Lungdick: 7:31am On Jun 18, 2023
Missionary will do
Re: Sex With A Pregnant Woman by seetomorrow: 8:43am On Jun 18, 2023
deewhydoski:

Listen dude, never you mind or take advise of FIRE DOWN fire down. Don't mind them. One month preg is very delicate. Allow the baby to get a life first, from 3-4 months then you start. Meanwhile when doing it, it has to be from the back while she lies by the side. And softly and easy way. Missionary is cancelled till she delivers.
I wish her a safe delivery. Also keep this early pregnancy to yourself till when any one sees it which is about 3 months old bcus of the night evil flyers.
Peace.

3 Likes

Re: Sex With A Pregnant Woman by Meteng: 9:38am On Jun 18, 2023
I don shag one pregnant girl for my area until she born. E no disturb am, e no disturb the baby. Only wahala be say I almost got addicted to shagging pregnant women. Na God help me

1 Like

Re: Sex With A Pregnant Woman by lascos912(m): 9:59am On Jun 18, 2023
oga you no fit wait for 1/12 year
Re: Sex With A Pregnant Woman by mejai(m): 10:05am On Jun 18, 2023
Ezmans:
ntanta? That is meat
Na soo... Bone no dey dat thing. Na meat tru out. grin
Re: Sex With A Pregnant Woman by virginchaser(m): 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2023
seetomorrow:

Listen dude, never you mind or take advise of FIRE DOWN fire down. Don't mind them. One month preg is very delicate. Allow the baby to get a life first, from 3-4 months then you start. Meanwhile when doing it, it has to be from the back while she lies by the side. And softly and easy way. Missionary is cancelled till she delivers.
I wish her a safe delivery. Also keep this early pregnancy to yourself till when any one sees it which is about 3 months old bcus of the night evil flyers.
Peace.

The best medical advice just been given. I was earlier shocked with many confusing advices earlier giving.
Re: Sex With A Pregnant Woman by Countersam(m): 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
VeryWickedMan:

Sir you are a very wicked man 😅
Re: Sex With A Pregnant Woman by imagrg(m): 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2023
Dey knack am from back but nor dey let the preek enter finish make the baby nor bite am oh. grin
Re: Sex With A Pregnant Woman by Popesuccess(m): 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2023
deewhydoski:
No missionary, on harder, harder. The best style is for her to lay down on one side and you enter from behind.
Re: Sex With A Pregnant Woman by JeffreyJunior: 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2023
One month is the first trimester, very fragile, very risky and an ike gwuru situation.

Oga biko hold body mek baby form finish before you use your preek abort your own baby.

People will advise you to do it gently but we all know that if the spirit of harder harder no enter you, e go everly enter your wife and you must respond to it. To avoid stories that touch, hold your preek gallantly biko.

Gosh, this is why I keep sidechicks. grin
Re: Sex With A Pregnant Woman by Exmilitant(m): 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
One month is the first trimester, very fragile, very risky and an ike gwuru situation.

Oga biko hold body mek baby form finish before you use your preek abort your own baby.

People will advise you to do it gently but we all know that if the spirit of harder harder no enter you, e go everly enter your wife and you must respond to it. To avoid stories that touch, hold your preek gallantly biko.

Adulterer spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Sex With A Pregnant Woman by Ishilove: 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2023
JeffreyJunior:

😂😂😂😂
Re: Sex With A Pregnant Woman by Wannabenz: 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2023
Don't sex her till after 3months.

1 Like

Re: Sex With A Pregnant Woman by ComputerOperato: 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
VeryWickedMan:

Add "mad" to the "verywicked" in your moniker.

@op, take it easy (no rough riding) but continue with the tatata.
Nothing will happen.
Congrats.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Candid Respones Pls! Guys, Can You Marry Your Female Boss In The Office? / For Freelance777 And Treese / Funny Photos. Parenting Is Never Easy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.