Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ (44822 Views)

Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ / Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out / Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 18, 2023
sharpwriter:

You sure love conspiracy theories.... Can you prove this big utterance?

Hahaha they already sent him emissary recently haven't they in Los Angeles... Go and listen to the Alien in Project Blue Book

1 Like

Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by Franky9584(m): 10:09am On Jun 18, 2023
Trump cannot do that kind of mistake...I miss him as USA president
Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by dalaman: 10:51am On Jun 18, 2023
blingxx:

You don't get how the American system works now, Biden is just a pawn he's not the one ruling the country the same pple that fished out trump bought him in power

What are their names??
Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by NAC1666: 11:05am On Jun 18, 2023
Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by Exceed15: 11:35am On Jun 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

He is within his constitutional rights to seek a second term and since his doctors deem him fit he is free to run.
Holding onto power is when you don't want to leave office and Biden has not done that. You can rephrase your comment better.

U r aren't getting my view . There is nothing to rephrase. It is also his right to choose not to run( presidency) again based on old age related challenges. We should learn to withdraw when ovation is loud than to end up being disgraced.
Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:55am On Jun 18, 2023
Exceed15:

U r aren't getting my view . There is nothing to rephrase. It is also his right to choose not to run( presidency) again based on old age related challenges. We should learn to withdraw when ovation is loud than to end up being disgraced.
You cannot use the word that he is hanging unto power. He is not over serving his term or doing anything unconstitutional your words needed rephrasing accept it and stop pivoting.
How is an old man acting his age by gaffing disgracing himself? You cannot be serious.

1 Like

Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by sharpwriter(m): 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2023
jackcanfield:

Hahaha they already sent him emissary recently haven't they in Los Angeles... Go and listen to the Alien in Project Blue Book
Lol... Na you sabi that one o... I no know about am.
Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by Alliswell248: 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
Zonefree:
Biden is mentally unbalanced just like Tinubu but we're not ready for this discussion.

Who is Biden or Tinubu, if God that created you can't please you.
You look out for fault in everything. What a life?
I hope you realize and turn from the path of destruction before it's get too late.
Fault finders.
Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by prigoz(m): 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
United states of America shouldn't be surprised after all they voted for a mentally unbalanced person as a president tongue
Just like Nigerians though he was not voted in but rigged in

1 Like

Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by gaby(m): 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2023
sharpwriter:

cheesy grin cheesy grin lol.... Baba still dey kampe o...

How are you sir?

Hey brotherly...I dey cooleeee

1 Like

Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by TinubuSlave(f): 1:18pm On Jun 18, 2023
TBforgive:
Biden is Nwa ekwensu. The only thing he's good at is LGBT.
hahaha
Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by TinubuSlave(f): 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
The man is old, we all make gaffes how is this even news?
will you keep shut
Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by sharpwriter(m): 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2023
gaby:

Hey brotherly...I dey cooleeee
Great to know that 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽
Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by AareGaa: 2:24pm On Jun 18, 2023
EnEnPeecee:
grin
This demented old man again

You're abusing someone who is one million times better than your never do well father.
Na wa oh!
Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by blingxx(m): 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2023
dalaman:

What are their names??

How am I supposed to know I'm not American
Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by Slurity(m): 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2023
Zonefree:
Biden is mentally unbalanced just like Tinubu but we're not ready for this discussion.
And Obi that was adviced by a MAD MAN and he took the advice is mentally balance? Sick Tinubu is far better than Obi. that is our conclusion. election is over.
Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by billyG(m): 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2023
Damn!which pfucking queen?
Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by themanderon: 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

You cannot be a serious person because he is making gaffes he is making America a laughing stock or do you think everyone is clueless like you not to know that Biden is an old man and that is what old men do.
Trump made countless falls too and certain gaffes. It is on the internet they are both old and it is normal.
Take several seats abeg you nor get wetin to talk.

Its pointless trying to reason with an oaf.
Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2023
themanderon:

Its pointless trying to reason with an oaf.
Have you looked in the mirror lately?

You are the Oaf.

1 Like

Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by themanderon: 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Have you looked in the mirror lately?

You are the Oaf.

You certainly reason like one.
Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2023
themanderon:

You certainly reason like one.
It takes one to know one so you must be one since you know a lot about their reasoning.

Hello oaf cool

1 Like

Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by Klass99(f): 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
Klass99:

🤣😂🤣😂. You are something else!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by sukkot: 1:16pm On Jun 19, 2023
sharpwriter:

Great to know that 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽
bros i need your help. i have about 15 lines of text i want to turn into a video to load on youtube. i used to use windows movie maker to load up the text to video format but my operating system is old but i dont want to upgrade it because i have old softwares. i dont even mind if the text is converted to voice
Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by sharpwriter(m): 1:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
sukkot:
bros i need your help. i have about 15 lines of text i want to turn into a video to load on youtube. i used to use windows movie maker to load up the text to video format but my operating system is old but i dont want to upgrade it because i have old softwares. i dont even mind if the text is converted to voice
Boss.... You mean like a video editing software?
Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by themanderon: 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

It takes one to know one so you must be one since you know a lot about their reasoning.

Hello oaf cool

Glad we have agreed then. Ms Oaf. grin
Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by sukkot: 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
sharpwriter:

Boss.... You mean like a video editing software?
not even sure what i need chief. i will try to figure it out. i just wrote an article in text about tupac. just trying to make a video with just text so people can watch and read what i wrote
Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by sharpwriter(m): 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2023
sukkot:
not even sure what i need chief. i will try to figure it out. i just wrote an article in text about tupac. just trying to make a video with just text so people can watch and read what i wrote
Yes, what you need is a video editor, like filmora.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by sukkot: 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
sharpwriter:

Yes, what you need is a video editor, like filmora.
nice one Chief. let me check it out

1 Like

Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by sharpwriter(m): 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
sukkot:
nice one Chief. let me check it out
Though filmora is simple to use, but I must ask you, are you familiar with video editing at all? cheesy
Can you operate one?

I don't know if you can get a cracked version though.
Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by sukkot: 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2023
sharpwriter:

Though filmora is simple to use, but I must ask you, are you familiar with video editing at all? cheesy
Can you operate one?

I don't know if you can get a cracked version though.
lol bro i done ditch that thing grin
Re: Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ by sharpwriter(m): 11:43pm On Jun 19, 2023
sukkot:
lol bro i done ditch that thing grin
Why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan / Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali / Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.