Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

OFR: Billionaire Ken Ifekudu Gets National Honour - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / OFR: Billionaire Ken Ifekudu Gets National Honour (17511 Views)

Philanthropist Kenneth Ifekudu Empowers Anambra Indigenes With Mini Trucks / Sun Award: Ken Ifekudu Receives ₦50M Worth Of Goodwill Messages / Meet Anambra Billionaire Construction Czar,ken Ifekudu (2) (3) (4)

Re: OFR: Billionaire Ken Ifekudu Gets National Honour by bashlek(m): 10:29am On Jun 19, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

E go shock you.

Anambra state has a lot of billionaires.

I mean, A LOT
And ya father is no what ?……. They deceive ya self. Who their wealth help if dey no help ya family ?
Billionaires wey no dey stay at home
Re: OFR: Billionaire Ken Ifekudu Gets National Honour by Timmi: 10:36am On Jun 19, 2023
ernest2019:

https://anambrapeople.com.ng/2023/06/18/billionaire-ken-ifekudu-adds-another-feathergets-national-honour

The land of audio billionaires. Always glorifying non achievers claiming to have money. Those that are truly billionaires don’t announce themselves.
Re: OFR: Billionaire Ken Ifekudu Gets National Honour by SLOVFO(m): 11:08am On Jun 19, 2023
onumadu:

I've never understood this title of "High Chief" for anybody in Igboland.
It is totally alien to Ndigbo.
As if we don't have enough title problems already.
Left to me all these titles will be HEAVILY TAXED to fund free education.

Congrats to him on his OFR honor.

Black man and titles... chief is now too common so they have to add high chief to make a distinction. grin
Re: OFR: Billionaire Ken Ifekudu Gets National Honour by Minduser79: 11:40am On Jun 19, 2023
Nice one Ken,he is an old friend from way back,who can help me with his contact,I will so much appreciate it,one love
Re: OFR: Billionaire Ken Ifekudu Gets National Honour by Kanoboi: 12:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

Nah there you go know say many people get money for Nigeria here many secret billionaires deh ooo especially for Anambra state that’s the state that as highest numbers of billionaires in Nigeria

Igbo people especially Anambra are obsessed with adding the word "billionaire" to their name..
There are so many billionaires in the north especially Kano but we don't obsessed with the billionaire title.
Who told you Anambra has the highest number of billionaires in Nigeria?
Can you prove it?

Re: OFR: Billionaire Ken Ifekudu Gets National Honour by iHateFraudsters: 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
bashlek:

And ya father is no what ?……. They deceive ya self. Who their wealth help if dey no help ya family ?
Billionaires wey no dey stay at home

E shock you abi?
Re: OFR: Billionaire Ken Ifekudu Gets National Honour by dontrulee: 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2023
Billionaire in naira perhaps but I doubt if he's one in dollars.
Anyways, congratulations to him. It's no mean feat.
Re: OFR: Billionaire Ken Ifekudu Gets National Honour by prophetfire: 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2023
muystoy:
Mtcheww! everybody is now a billionaire in Nigeria now, not a single respect for the title again
Abiioo? We don't even know him or his supposed company in Anambra.
Na only him waka come.

Naija Bet.com / Frauds In Banks And Banks In Fraud / BVN FORFEITURE ORDER: Stealing From The Dead

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9