Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,563 members, 7,861,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:43 PM

"You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. (15302 Views)

Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music / Bishop Emmanuel Oko-Jaja: Kissing The Bride In Church During Wedding Is Unholy / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by blahc007: 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2023
jmoore:
Those that are not virgins, the minister should say "you can continue from where you stopped".

Only virgin couples should get "you may kiss the bride".

Enough of this deceit! Some people will date for 7 years, have more than 100 sexual intercourse and you are telling the man "you may kiss the bride". WTF
🤣🤣🤣🤣Comrade pour ice cold water for body abeg....this your vex fit boil corn and beans o

Who provoke u bros🤣🤣🤣
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by WarrenP: 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ishilove:
Nairaland should have an age limit. You must submit your birth certificate before your registration is complete so that we can have less brainless threads littering the forum

E be like say wetin the guy talk pain you 😅

3 Likes

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by bukatyne(f): 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2023
Cassandraloius:
Why is it always about women?

But the OP read virgin couples and another intelligent poster asked how the virginity would be confirmed?

Most people are reading the OP with their own biases.

Do I support the OP? That's another kettle of fish.

3 Likes

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by when2(f): 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2023
jmoore:
Those that are not virgins, the minister should say "you can continue from where you stopped".

Enough of this deceit! Some people will date for 7 years, have more than 100 sexual intercourse and you are telling the man "you may kiss the bride". WTF

Virginity is not meant for women alone. Its meant for both sex.

2 Likes

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Geovanni412(m): 3:35pm On Jun 18, 2023
olisefom:
I support this with my full chest. "You may continue your sinful acts" should be for the danger pikins. The experienced hires 😃

There are many loose girls

That is true

But have you ever wondered how many girls were sexually assaulted as kids or young adults?

Saying kiss the bride is only for virgins is stupid

I hung out with a girl once and she told me that she was raped by her uncle before she was 10 years old. These are the matters arising.

If you calm down and talk to your mum or an elderly aunt, there is a high chance she will tell you a story of how a man assaulted her in some way at some point in her life. It could be a doctor, a pastor or some relative.

Don't be deceived by the fact that there have been less than 100 convictions for rape in Nigeria within the last 10 years ...

Things dey happen, shine your eyes, protect your family

2 Likes

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Hatrick01: 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ahnie i am sorry The thread is not for you

1 Like

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by obinna58(m): 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ishilove:
Nairaland should have an age limit. You must submit your birth certificate before your registration is complete so that we can have less brainless threads littering the forum
I sense pain, is likely your virginity scoreboard na zero
Bad guys gang don eat everything finish remaining nothing for the hubby

Poor hubby

2 Likes

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2023
RawSex:
Finding a Virgin above 21 should be declared as another wonder of the world.

I can't believe I'm eventually going to marry someone ex sad cheesy
You are someone's ex too.

1 Like

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2023
Khastro:
Hahaha.
Well, for me,
I'm a total supporter of girls keeping their virginity until they accept the suitor.
I can't imagine that I'd had a non virgin wife.
Not to say that others aren't it, but really, it's best your wife doesn't secretly compare you with other men she's had...
It's demoralising for men, as a first principle.
I wish all fellow fathers a great Fathers day, and all marriages to have peace and accommodation.
Where is the man in this equation?

2 Likes

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Anny69: 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2023
grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by TenQ: 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2023
Jestin:
Criteria for being a good wife is not being a virgin or not. emphasis should not be laid on that so pray for a good wife. Too much marital crisis this days
Says the town hoes!

Virginity breeds trust in marriage :
Example :
1. If your virgin tear rubber wife started miscarring her pregnancy or couldn't get pregnant easily : your first thought will not be that she had probably done countless abortions that has destroyed her womb.

2. If you find that your virgin tear rubber wife was smiling while chatting with your neighbour, your first impression will not be that they are having sexual relationship anytime you are not around. A lady who kept herself from sexual contamination for 25years will not suddenly change after she married you except you are evil.

3. If your virgin tear rubber wife gave birth to triplets, you won't have to worry about DNA because the probability they are yours is as good as 99%

Virginity is NOT everything, but it isn't useless either: the peace of mind you get is better than gold

6 Likes

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by kelspinall(m): 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2023
una wahala
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Antell95(m): 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:
Not just that.

WHÓRËS DON'T DESERVE BRIDE PRICE

OR AT LEAST

Their bride price should be divided by their bodycount.

A GIRL WHOSE BRIDE PRICE IS 100K WITH 10 BODYCOUNT SHOULD ONLY GET

100K/10 = 10K

Personally, I can never love a girl that has been fúcked by another man before truly.
ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN TWO BODYCOUNT IS CONSIDERED A WHORÈ.

I DON'T LOVE WHORÈS
I DON'T TRUST WHORÈS

1 Like

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by ppogba: 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2023
RawSex:
Finding a Virgin above 21 should be declared as another wonder of the world.

I can't believe I'm eventually going to marry someone ex sad cheesy

You are not even talking of finding a virgin above 15. You never sabi.

Truth is , you will not be marrying someone' s ex.
Rather, you will be marrying some people's exes.

Kpele!

3 Likes

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
jmoore:

grin
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Kaytixy: 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2023
Been a virgin until marriage is one of the best gift a lady can give to her husband.
Imagine you are getting married to a lady who has been fu*ked by different men in different positions. She has sucked multiples of di*cks and some crazy things with different men and yet you want to compare her to a virgin,dey play. This is why we have so many failed marriages because they keep comparing you and the exes in terms of sexual prowess.

6 Likes

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by sooperrescue(m): 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2023
arantess:

Nice one
I married mine a virgin too

Tear leather sweet oo
Forever
I am jealous of you guys. The difference is like Lagos to Maiduguri. Like a new car and a naija used car. No Carfax report for new cars, no bill of lading. It matters to marry a virgin. The men are blessed. Let me behave like David and get married to a virgin 🤣😂🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by DaRuud(m): 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2023
jmoore:

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by olisefom: 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2023
Geovanni412:

There are many loose girls

That is true

But have you ever wondered how many girls were sexually assaulted as kids or young adults?

Saying kiss the bride is only for virgins is stupid

I hung out with a girl once and she told me that she was raped by her uncle before she was 10 years old. These are the matters arising.

If you calm down and talk to your mum or an elderly aunt, there is a high chance she will tell you a story of how a man assaulted her in some way at some point in her life. It could be a doctor, a pastor or some relative.

Don't be deceived by the fact that there have been less than 100 convictions for rape in Nigeria within the last 10 years ...

Things dey happen, shine your eyes, protect your family

The seriousness you put in this your analysis enh. Nawa.
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by iamjavadem(m): 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2023
Is "You may kiss the bride"...not "You may kiss the virgin". Online dictionary sef dey for you to look their meaning. All these people that are always reading everything upsidedown. Shio.
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Trustedpronet: 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2023
Foolishness is when you are the source of a problem and you are protesting against same problem you coursed.

Is it ghost that disvergin the virgins or men. Most of these disvirgined girls are deceive by useless men that took advantage of their ignorant.

As long as you love me I can marry a woman that have been slept with 100times.

1 Like

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by phemmyfour: 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2023
jmoore:

Nonsense!
You may kiss the bride was introduced into the church wedding, its not scriptural
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Light777(f): 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2023
Marrying a virgin is very sweet..

You are sure of Natural Tight pussy and not artificial vagina tightner that is now common among whores!

... with peace of mind that she has not been ravaged by infection laden dicks in the past.

Currently it's scary that an average naija girl has lost her body count

1 Like

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Haveyoueatentod: 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2023
I can't kiss a woman because the mouth is smelling the sperm of her ex😂✌🏾
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by 4KNGOATS(m): 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2023
LadyRosa2:
Mtcheww!

Why bother about a man kissing me when his Dic$k prior b4 'kissing the bride' has been enjoyed by me?

Dear pastor, 4ck you and 'kissing the bride!"
Slayprincess spoted
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by faithfull18(f): 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
Male virgins included.

1 Like

Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by isabi2lof: 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2023
Hyprocrites phew !!!!

They only support decency online but do otherwise offline.

All these social media noise , will do absolutely nothing undecided

Who's fooling who ?
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by Juoflife1(f): 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2023
Shut up
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

What is so special about virgins
The thing that is special about being virgin, is the fact that she stayed chaste against all odds and pressure and temptation, and preserved herself and stayed true till the day she gets married.

Even if all your sisters and girlfriends have finished disvirgining themselves, it’s not for you to come and talk down on the only few who chose to preserve themselves in chastity.
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by isabi2lof: 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2023
faithfull18:
Male virgins included.

They'll tell you it's a man's world ,their hyprocrisy stinks , even with the availability of pussy , they still go about raping minors , teenagers , married women and even animals undecided
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by saphiere(f): 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2023
TinubuSlave:
hi longtime.
Are you still around woji?
Yes. Do I know you?
Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2023
Jestin:
Criteria for being a good wife is not being a virgin or not. emphasis should not be laid on that so pray for a good wife. Too much marital crisis this days
Make una stop this jealousy
Chastity is a virtue. Because you and yours couldn’t keep yourself doesn’t give you the moral authority to denigrate the high moral standards of chastity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Significance Of Lightning White Candle After Cross Over Service? / The Church Of GOD In Nigeria Is Not The Government Of Nigeria - Nneka Okumazie / How To Understand John 5:19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.